PDA

View Full Version : LeBron on losing weight: "I'm quicker and that's not good for my competition"

jzek
09-25-2014, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI1_rbQpQwc

AlphaWolf24
09-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Gotta give Bron some serious respect....he really dedicated himself to the game for the past 3 - 4 off seasons...

He really put in work on his perimeter/post game....now he went 70 days on a strict diet to drop weight:applause:

( I know some people say " he is a million dollar athlete with private Chefs and has all the time in the world to stay in shape".....but even still.....he is working harder then 90% of his peers )

Forget all the physical talent.....his Focus and dedication to the game is what really amazes me about Lebron...hopefully he can win a Championship for Cleveland.

JohnMax
09-25-2014, 05:56 PM
He also has his hairline back which will boost his confidence

fiddy
09-25-2014, 06:08 PM
bitchboy running his mouth, inb4 first round exit

trollin' ;d

KirbyPls
09-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Gotta give Bron some serious respect....he really dedicated himself to the game for the past 3 - 4 off seasons...

He really put in work on his perimeter/post game....now he went 70 days on a strict diet to drop weight:applause:

( I know some people say " he is a million dollar athlete with private Chefs and has all the time in the world to stay in shape".....but even still.....he is working harder then 90% of his peers )

Forget all the physical talent.....his Focus and dedication to the game is what really amazes me about Lebron...hopefully he can win a Championship for Cleveland.

Class from a Kobe fan. :applause:

CavaliersFTW
09-25-2014, 06:18 PM
She asked him if he's better in bed now at the end but they censored it out

iTare
09-25-2014, 06:19 PM
bitchboy running his mouth, inb4 first round exit

trollin' ;d
that doesnt happen to bran
just to clarify btw

Trollsmasher
09-25-2014, 06:39 PM
Good. He's got some actual bigs on his roster now, so it only makes sense.

Monster season incoming.

JerrySeinfeld
09-25-2014, 06:54 PM
Somewhere Kawhi Leonard is crying in a corner :lol

CavaliersFTW
09-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Somewhere Kawhi Leonard is crying in a corner :lol
Yes, crying with joy with his Finals MVP trophy.

JerrySeinfeld
09-25-2014, 06:59 PM

:facepalm Why do you think LeBron lost all this weight?

lilteapot
09-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Not only does he become quicker but he is able to play longer minutes without getting gassed. It might also solve his issues with having great 1st quarters and then being spent for the next 3.

imdaman99
09-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Maybe he won't cramp himself up or take himself out of Finals games this time.

Cocaine80s
09-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Not only does he become quicker but he is able to play longer minutes without getting gassed. It might also solve his issues with having great 1st quarters and then being spent for the next 3.
not only that but he'll have Kyrie and Kevin Love in his prime to ease up the work load. he wont be gassed when the playoffs comes around

BigBoss
09-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Quicker, the hairline is restored, his team is stacked again. Damn Lebron's on cloud 9 right now! I'm so happy for him

Demitri98
09-25-2014, 10:58 PM
I always thought he was playing around ~265ish, but I never was for sure. Now I know that may have actually been true.

Paul George 24
09-26-2014, 01:36 AM
Good. He's got some actual bigs on his roster now, so it only makes sense.

Monster season incoming.
loser

Mr. Jabbar
09-26-2014, 01:38 AM
all he does is bully to the rim so i dont see how this helps unless they wanna play him pg :confusedshrug:

SavageMode
09-26-2014, 02:32 AM
Now he can play his original position at SF.

Lebron playing at PF in Miami's offense was stupid.

NZStreetBaller
09-26-2014, 03:19 AM
not only that but he'll have Kyrie and Kevin Love in his prime to ease up the work load. he wont be gassed when the playoffs comes around

Not exactly those two barely even know how to make the playoffs:rolleyes:

Random_Guy
09-26-2014, 03:25 AM

this, i always give respect to players like kobe and bran who can imrpove their game year after year. its amazing really, even though they are ****ing rich they are still willing to work their ass off. hell if i made 150mil by 30 i would probably be in a resort in hawaii by now, probably why i wont make that much:lol :lol

Cocaine80s
09-26-2014, 03:28 AM
Not exactly those two barely even know how to make the playoffs:rolleyes:
thats why Lebron will be top 5 all time if he can lead this team to a chip

NZStreetBaller
09-26-2014, 03:31 AM
thats why Lebron will be top 5 all time if he can lead this team to a chip

In the eyes of a lebron fan. sure why not?

Kobe will be GOAT if he leads his crap team to a finals at his age coming off an injury for sho.

NZStreetBaller
09-26-2014, 03:32 AM
sorry we were talking about lebron disregard my last post.

Cocaine80s
09-26-2014, 03:32 AM
In the eyes of a lebron fan. sure why not?

Kobe will be GOAT if he leads his crap team to a finals at his age coming off an injury for sho.
he wont even be able to lead his team to the playoffs :oldlol:

NZStreetBaller
09-26-2014, 03:39 AM
he wont even be able to lead his team to the playoffs :oldlol:

you may be right but its not imposible right?? be a savvy accomplishment i think.:applause:

kobe's chances of making the playoff = lebrons chances winning the chip

Fair call or nah??

SamuraiSWISH
09-26-2014, 04:29 AM
Back Home
Quicker
Hairline Returned
Loved Again
Happy Again

Confidence Restored?

Dude might have another great season. I think a weight may be off his shoulders by this point. Being villified clearly took it's toll on him. He may have even regretted leaving that first season in Miami.

guy
09-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Ummm, wasn't he already a huge mismatch against his competition? How much weight has he lost exactly? I've heard conflicting reports. What is he, like Dominique Wilkins/Scottie Pippen/Grant Hill size now? Cause I heard a report that he lost like 40-50 lbs, and if that's the case, then what the hell is doing? Cause then he's a lot more "normal" then. His greatest advantage and uniqueness was the fact that he was that huge with that combination of speed. Huge red flag that this could be in response to the new PEDs testing if that's really how much he's lost. There's always room for improvement and adjustments, but he was the best player in the world last year. There's no reason to make that drastic of a change.

guy
09-26-2014, 12:49 PM
you may be right but its not imposible right?? be a savvy accomplishment i think.:applause:

kobe's chances of making the playoff = lebrons chances winning the chip

Fair call or nah??

No. I'd easily give Lebron a better chance at winning the title then Kobe making the playoffs.

Warfan
09-26-2014, 12:59 PM
Ummm, wasn't he already a huge mismatch against his competition? How much weight has he lost exactly? I've heard conflicting reports. What is he, like Dominique Wilkins/Scottie Pippen/Grant Hill size now? Cause I heard a report that he lost like 40-50 lbs, and if that's the case, then what the hell is doing? Cause then he's a lot more "normal" then. His greatest advantage and uniqueness was the fact that he was that huge with that combination of speed. Huge red flag that this could be in response to the new PEDs testing if that's really how much he's lost. There's always room for improvement and adjustments, but he was the best player in the world last year. There's no reason to make that drastic of a change.

He said he's in the 250s now. So he didnt lose anywhere near 40-50 pounds, probably half that, tops.

TheReal Kendall
09-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Meh. Dude was already beasting so I'm not sure why he would want to lose weight.

He's already a freak of nature and faster than most SFs and PFs in the game.

jamal99
09-26-2014, 04:33 PM

I'm not a huge fan of his, but he does work really hard and deserves respect for that.

A lot of the players from the league could do that, but thеy don't...

Smoke117
09-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Lebron going for his 5th MVP. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Spurs5Rings2014
09-26-2014, 05:27 PM

:lol

nycjeff45
09-27-2014, 12:01 AM
lmao... lebron with the extra wide headband in the interview for fox sports lol..

nathanjizzle
09-27-2014, 12:17 AM
In before torn knee ligament.

Paul George 24
09-27-2014, 01:24 AM
Lebron going for his 5th MVP. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

and spurs repeat :applause:

Cocaine80s
09-27-2014, 01:43 AM
In before D-Rose torn knee ligament.
fixed

nathanjizzle
09-27-2014, 01:48 AM
fixed
:biggums: he already had two. Its lebrons time now.

Cocaine80s
09-27-2014, 01:54 AM
:biggums: he already had two. Its time for another now.
fixed