PDA

View Full Version : Man beheads woman in Oklahoma

~primetime~
09-26-2014, 12:58 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/oklahoma-beheading/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- A man suspected of beheading a woman and stabbing another at an Oklahoma workplace had recently been fired, police said Friday.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was terminated from his job at Vaughan Foods just before the rampage Thursday afternoon in Moore, Oklahoma, said Sgt. Jeremy Lewis of the Moore Police Department.

Nolen recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam, Lewis said, citing investigators' interviews with witnesses. Moore police have asked the FBI to help investigate the man's background, Lewis said.

:(

Raymone
09-26-2014, 12:59 PM
Religion of peace.

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Islam da bess:banana: :banana: :banana:

SpecialQue
09-26-2014, 01:15 PM
Religion of peace.

Just like those idiots who shoot up abortion clinics, right?

MavsSuperFan
09-26-2014, 01:19 PM
2 points.
1. christians dont constantly remind people they follow a religion of peace. Eg. why family value politicians should be skewered more for infidelity.
2. this guy chopped off someone's head for not converting to islam. I support access to abortion, and attacking doctors and medical care facilities is totally indefensible, but its a false equivalency to compare it to killing someone for not converting to your religion.

imdaman99
Of course they would make sure to throw in that Islam bit. Wouldn't surprise me that the next 500 people that do something crazy and we never hear from again, just converted to Islam and tried to convert all their friends.

Spread that propaganda. Only a matter of time till we find out that the cop who shot the dude that was taking out his wallet just recently converted to Islam :rockon:

longhornfan1234
Obama nation.

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 01:41 PM
dem excuses keep flowing:facepalm

Religion of peace!

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Of course they would make sure to throw in that Islam bit. Wouldn't surprise me that the next 500 people that do something crazy and we never hear from again, just converted to Islam and tried to convert all their friends.

Spread that propaganda. Only a matter of time till we find out that the cop who shot the dude that was taking out his wallet just recently converted to Islam :rockon:
Does the Koran not instruct muslims to chop off the heads of infidels? Was the Koran not written by the prophet Mohammad?

Do you think that this man would have chopped off this woman's head if he had not read this line in his holy book?

When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

NumberSix
09-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Keep it real. When you read the title, did anybody have any doubt about what the story would be?

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 01:54 PM
:oldlol:
Islam had nothing to do with the beheading:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

~primetime~
09-26-2014, 01:59 PM
Lettuce B Reality...he likely cut off her head due to his religious views, this isn't a case of the media blaming everything on Islam

DonDadda59
09-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Does the Koran not instruct muslims to chop off the heads of infidels? Was the Koran not written by the prophet Mohammad?

Do you think that this man would have chopped off this woman's head if he had not read this line in his holy book?

When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

If you already cut off someone's head... why do you also need to cut off their finger tips?

Sounds like Allah watched way too many CSI episodes. Paranoid as phuck.

32jazz
09-26-2014, 02:02 PM

I am certain that was a Christian who shot & killed 2 co-workers at the Birmingham(Ala) UPS processing center ..

Christianity religion of peace.

NumberSix
09-26-2014, 02:06 PM
I am certain that was a Christian who shot & killed 2 co-workers at the Birmingham(Ala) UPS processing center ..

This comment is so epically :facepalm

I'm not even going to explain to you why.

Patrick Chewing
09-26-2014, 04:44 PM
blacks and islam don't mesh well

it's like violent nature squared

Islam feeds on the uneducated.

rezznor
09-26-2014, 05:26 PM

Get back to me when a Christian beheads a Muslim child while shouting out "Praise the Lord!"

NumberSix
09-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Get back to me when a Christian beheads a Muslim child while shouting out "Praise the Lord!"
InB4 "1,200 years ago....."

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 05:30 PM
The man's religion had nothing to do with his murder of the woman and the way he did it. The fact that he is a muslim did not need to be reported. Just another dose of anti-islam propaganda over here

qrich
09-26-2014, 05:46 PM

How about a mother amputating her 11 month old daughters arms chanting "Thank you Jesus"

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 05:49 PM
How about a mother amputating her 11 month old daughters arms chanting "Thank you Jesus"
That is equally messed up. Good thing that it was a one time fluke affair!

rezznor
09-26-2014, 05:51 PM

now was she crazy, or part of a global movement? was this an isolated incident, or atrocities that have been constantly repeated and encouraged?

Droid101
09-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Religion feeds on the uneducated.
Fixed for you.

Droid101
09-26-2014, 06:42 PM
now was she crazy, or part of a global movement? was this an isolated incident, or atrocities that have been constantly repeated and encouraged?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp

dude77
09-26-2014, 06:51 PM
he did after they fired him so it looks like the firing was the trigger .. but maybe he was just looking for an excuse to implement his isis 'training' ..

After "he was terminated, he drove to the front of the business, running into a vehicle, exited his vehicle, entered the business, where he encountered the first victim, Colleen Hufford, 54, and began assaulting her with a knife. He did kill Colleen and he did sever her head."

"This off-duty deputy definitely saved Traci's life," Lewis said. "This was not going to stop if he didn't stop it.

score one for gun owners .. and props to this guy .. if no one had done anything, this lady probably would've gotten her head cut off as well and he would have had a shot at more people before the cops got there

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 06:57 PM
LOL does Jesus camp encourage Christians to behead all non-Christians?:confusedshrug:

All these terrorist apologists in this thread doe:facepalm A man chops off a womans head and all you are doing is making excuses for him:facepalm

Take Your Lumps
09-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Thankfully, the secularization of Western Christianity has mostly spared us from Christians going medieval on us in the modern world.

I think the Middle East needs to become more secular first -- then you can develop real democratic societies.

The youthful revolution in Egypt did fill me with hope but this kind of shit is just :(

StephHamann
09-26-2014, 07:08 PM
get used to it USA, Islam spreads faster than the black plague

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 07:26 PM
Thankfully, the secularization of Western Christianity has mostly spared us from Christians going medieval on us in the modern world.

I think the Middle East needs to become more secular first -- then you can develop real democratic societies.

The youthful revolution in Egypt did fill me with hope but this kind of shit is just :(
The youthful revolution in Egypt lead to a fundamentalist psycho government that is worse then the Mubarak dictatorship:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
09-26-2014, 07:40 PM
Honestly thought this was going to be about Simon Wayne going on a rampage after his pics got posted

rezznor
09-26-2014, 07:43 PM
so in your mind jesus camp = isis, al quaeda, and other muslim extremists?

you're reaching buddy

Patrick Chewing
09-26-2014, 07:56 PM
so in your mind jesus camp = isis, al quaeda, and other muslim extremists?

you're reaching buddy

Droid's a self-loathing, Starbucks drinking, white guy who believes Christianity and this country must crumble so that we, the inhabitants of such a great nation, can truly understand what it's like to live in countries like Nicaragua and Somalia. F*ck him.

rezznor
09-26-2014, 08:02 PM
also, there is a HUGE difference between atrocities that happened to be committed by a person of a certain religion and atrocities committed in the name of a certain religion.

Nick Young
09-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Guys don't be racist and islamaphobic. The fact that this guy was a Muslim HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CRIME. This is disgusting propaganda from Obama. This murderer has the right to have his motives and religion kept private!
He's not so bad either, look at these kids that come out of Jesus Camp!

Patrick Chewing
09-26-2014, 08:08 PM

It's called REFORMATION.

Christians became "reformed" in the 16th century. Some 500 years ago.

It's just so cool to take jabs at Christianity because they've been atop the pedestal for so long. It's like Islam is still trying to invent the wheel and fire and Christianity just landed on Mars.

RoseCity07
09-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Guess the comment section on WSHH would be dead right now...only white people do these things remember?

ace23
09-26-2014, 08:25 PM
Keep it real. When you read the title, did anybody have any doubt about what the story would be?
Islam didn't cross my mind. I was hoping for a vid tho

DCL
09-26-2014, 10:33 PM
is there even a mosque in oklahoma?? :confusedshrug:

oklahoma is as redneck as it gets.

ThePhantomCreep
09-26-2014, 10:39 PM
Such a stupid, radical Left-Leaning link you posted there, buddy. Good job!

Islam is a barbaric, sadistic death cult.

Are any of those incidents factually incorrect?

Christianity is a backwards, bigoted, hateful, sometimes death cult. You want to brag about it being the (debatable) winner of the tallest midget contest? Go ahead.

Patrick Chewing
09-26-2014, 10:51 PM

Christianity is a backwards, bigoted, hateful, sometimes death cult. You want to brag about it being the (debatable) winner of the tallest midget contest? Go ahead.

Nothing in that link is remotely close to radical Islam you idiot.

These barbaric neanderthals kill each other every single ****ing day in the name of their pig religion. Nowhere else on the face of the planet do you see equal barbarism, so please STFU with your false propaganda.

qrich
09-26-2014, 10:58 PM

These barbaric neanderthals kill each other every single ****ing day in the name of their pig religion. Nowhere else on the face of the planet do you see equal barbarism, so please STFU with your false propaganda.

This guy, along with Bruin Love are just as bad as the idiots in the Martin/Brown threads with their lack of a single iota of knowledge.

Nanners
09-26-2014, 11:10 PM

so... you do want to brag about being the winner of the tallest midget contest?

Noob Saibot
09-26-2014, 11:18 PM
who taught this man how to cut off necks...was it Kano? :(

Patrick Chewing
09-27-2014, 12:05 AM
Oh, and where are the anti-gun nuts on this board??

Only reason he was stopped is cause a civilian had a weapon on him.

travelingman
09-27-2014, 12:17 AM

From Merriam-Webster:

[SIZE="5"][B]con

Nanners
09-27-2014, 12:24 AM

anybody who has been paying attention knows that the kenyan muslim dictator in the white house has been pushing for sharia law in oklahoma since 2008 as part of his ongoing war against christianity

imdaman99
09-27-2014, 02:50 AM

Bingo. Finally someone gets it :applause:

Surprised they didn't give the guy a more Muslim name so it didn't sound less fabricated. Shabazz X? :oldlol:

rezznor
09-27-2014, 04:18 AM
Oh, and where are the anti-gun nuts on this board??

Only reason he was stopped is cause a civilian had a weapon on him.
I think The guy was a part time deputy

Trollsmasher
09-27-2014, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=travelingman]From Merriam-Webster:

[SIZE="5"][B]con

32jazz
09-27-2014, 09:41 AM

"My bronze age fairy tale is better than yours" seems to be the debate.:facepalm

All 3 of the major Abrahamic religions are worthless fairy tales cut from the same cloth/source & I have no use for any of them.

Whether it be Christian missionaries converting at the point of a gun or Muslims at the point of a sword . Whether is through disgusting Christian missions proselytizing to people(poor especially) who already have religions of their own.

32jazz
09-27-2014, 10:13 AM

I assume you're being facetious? There are many Universities in Oklahoma & were there is Higher Learning I can assure you there are Muslims who need to be catered to.

Even if there were no Mosques in Oklahoma any place there is a sizeable Black prison population there will be Muslims & Blacks 'reverting' to Islam(estimated
30% of Blacks bought to America were probably Muslims thus the 'reversion' not 'conversion' in their eyes).

No need to go down a long list of Black 'reversions ' to Islam while in prison: Mike Tyson(Indiana), Malcolm X,etc...

D-Rose
09-27-2014, 10:37 AM
This is incredibly sad. What a ****ing nut. More and more isolated cases of people falling for this ISIS propaganda.

I kind of realized something...the difference between the average Muslim and average Christian is that Islam still believes of the Quran as the word of God, meant to be taken literally.

Of course most Muslims aren't going around killing people of other religions....but, Christians for the most part realize the Bible isn't literal, etc and thus christians have progressed as society has. Islam is still stuck 2-300 years behind.

I was raised Muslim, so I can 100% relate to the thinking of Muslims and the general "sunday school" teachings.

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 11:17 AM
This guy, along with Bruin Love are just as bad as the idiots in the Martin/Brown threads with their lack of a single iota of knowledge.
XD this ignorant kid thinks he knows how it is:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 11:20 AM

[SIZE="5"][B]con

tomtucker
09-27-2014, 11:33 AM
This is incredibly sad. What a ****ing nut. More and more isolated cases of people falling for this ISIS propaganda.

I kind of realized something...the difference between the average Muslim and average Christian is that Islam still believes of the Quran as the word of God, meant to be taken literally.

Of course most Muslims aren't going around killing people of other religions....but, Christians for the most part realize the Bible isn't literal, etc and thus christians have progressed as society has. Islam is still stuck 2-300 years behind.

I was raised Muslim, so I can 100% relate to the thinking of Muslims and the general "sunday school" teachings.

Actually : The current Islamic year is 1435

NumberSix
09-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Actually : The current Islamic year is 1435
I'm not going to get into a long explanation about it, but anyone who is familiar with the Islamic calendar(s) knows how truly hilarious it is. Their year is 11 days short of an actual year and their months don't have any set number of days. They just look up at the moon and say "Oh, it's a crescent moon tonight. It's a new month".

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm not going to get into a long explanation about it, but anyone who is familiar with the Islamic calendar(s) knows how truly hilarious it is. Their year is 11 days short of an actual year and their months don't have any set number of days. They just look up at the moon and say "Oh, it's a crescent moon tonight. It's a new month".
Jewish calendar does that too. Nothing wrong with lunar calendars dawg:no:

Bosnian Sajo
09-27-2014, 12:29 PM

Yall try and make a joke out of everything in our religion, holy shit. Internet warriors, the lot of you. I wish they would start reporting every white man killing or doing fcked up shit in the name of Jesus, but that isn't apart of big brothers agenda and would just get in the way of making the public hate Islam.

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 01:05 PM
Yall try and make a joke out of everything in our religion, holy shit. Internet warriors, the lot of you. I wish they would start reporting every white man killing or doing fcked up shit in the name of Jesus, but that isn't apart of big brothers agenda and would just get in the way of making the public hate Islam.
Yes Islam is the religion of peace. Islam had absolutely nothing to do with the motive or method of killing in the OP.

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 01:24 PM
Izlom preaches convert or die by the sword. They wouldn't convert so the nut took the next step. What a shitty doctrine it is that compels one to violently attack women! Just like that woman in mosul. ISIS broke into her home yanked her out and executed her in public. Fry him in the electric chair. Rid us of the savage and make it snappy!!

D-Rose
09-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Yes Islam is the religion of peace. Islam had absolutely nothing to do with the motive or method of killing in the OP.
I wonder if someone has compared Quran/Old Testament/New Testament in terms of their verses and the type of violence in there. I feel like they'd be really similar considering they're all essentially medieval ideologies.

Feels like so much of the Islamic world holding on to the Quran more than Christians do to the Bible has to do with cultural reasons.

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 01:33 PM
get used to it USA, Islam spreads faster than the black plague
Nope, not gonna happen here. US is not a bunch of unarmed pus$ies who won't fight back like Europeans :rolleyes:

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Again these islamophobes/xenophobes up with their same old antics.. willingly ignorant anf easily manipulated as always. Sheeps and retards gonna sheep and retard. :facepalm

Dude was supposedly a Muslim (with a non Muslim name).. and these pathetic opportunistic ph***** make this an indictment against Islam.

Without the Muslim bit or if he was say Jewish or Christian and this gets barely any play. Just a crazy person going crazy.
He was a convert. Islam is a religion. It is not a race:facepalm

You are right, we are being islamophobic. Islam has absolutely nothing to do with the motives of his murder and the method of execution that he chose.:applause:

Of course this story would have gotten play. The man chopped off a womans head. What kind of psychotic phuck does that? its like the story of the guy on the greyhound bus who just randomly started stabbing the lady next to him.

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 02:00 PM

Such ignorance :facepalm Why even post if you have no knowledge?

gts
09-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Jewish calendar does that too. Nothing wrong with lunar calendars dawg:no:
As does the Chinese calendar...

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 02:03 PM

[SIZE="5"][B]con

gts
09-27-2014, 02:06 PM
He was a convert. Islam is a religion. It is not a race:facepalm

You are right, we are being islamophobic. Islam has absolutely nothing to do with the motives of his murder and the method of execution that he chose.:applause:

Of course this story would have gotten play. The man chopped off a womans head. What kind of psychotic phuck does that? its like the story of the guy on the greyhound bus who just randomly started stabbing the lady next to him.

Has the man arrested even given his motivations yet.. as of yesterday he's still under sedation...

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 02:07 PM
I wonder if someone has compared Quran/Old Testament/New Testament in terms of their verses and the type of violence in there. I feel like they'd be really similar considering they're all essentially medieval ideologies.

Feels like so much of the Islamic world holding on to the Quran more than Christians do to the Bible has to do with cultural reasons.
Yur an idiot. Stay out of topics involving religion please. :facepalm

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Such a stupid, radical Left-Leaning link you posted there, buddy. Good job!

Islam is a barbaric, sadistic death cult.
http://steelturman.typepad.com/thesteeldeal/images/baghdad_bob.png

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 02:12 PM
So if the Jewish calendar says it.. it must be ok/perfectly respectable. You're a joke dude.:oldlol:
No dumbass. Stop getting butthurt every time you see the word Jew. All Im saying is theres nothing wrong with lunar calendars. Aztecs and Irish Celts used them too.

Remember what Jeff designated you as. You can change your user title, but you will never wipe out the truth.

D-Rose
09-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Such ignorance :facepalm Why even post if you have no knowledge?
Really, man?

I was raised Muslim for like 18 years. I have lived in Muslim countries 1/2 my life. Most of my friends and all of my family are Muslim.

Obviously, I do not think Islam in today's world is a violent religion. I think that all religions (Abrahamic) have lots of violence and medieval teachings in their holy books...well, duh because they're 1500-2000 years old.

I only meant to say that culturally speaking, the Islamic countries have held on to those old teachings a lot more than the average Christian in the West has to the Bible.

I'm not sure if the above has to do with terrorists, but I am just giving an explanation for lack of social progress in the Middle East.

For example, throughout my childhood I was always told by my Islamic teachers and adults that Muslims and Jews are mortal enemies because the Quran says so. I was told to keep Jewish friends with caution and to realize they truly have a hate for me deep down. My parents never taught me this, but my sunday school teachers and the general Islamic understanding did so. This teaching goes for even the USA, not just more fundamentalist regions. Though, I was obviously never told to harm or kill anyone.

I just think that such thinking is really sad and holding back the Muslim population from social progress.

gts
09-27-2014, 02:17 PM
http://steelturman.typepad.com/thesteeldeal/images/baghdad_bob.pngI miss that guy...lol still laugh about the time he stood on a patio said there were no US forces near Baghdad while in the background you could see multiple plumes of smoke and hear fighter jets overhead... technically he was right the ground troops were still a few days away but the the war was at his doorstep and he just kept denying it all

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Really, man?

I was raised Muslim for like 18 years. I have lived in Muslim countries 1/2 my life. Most of my friends and all of my family are Muslim.

Obviously, I do not think Islam in today's world is a violent religion. I think that all religions (Abrahamic) have lots of violence and medieval teachings in their holy books...well, duh because they're 1500-2000 years old.

I only meant to say that culturally speaking, the Islamic countries have held on to those old teachings a lot more than the average Christian in the West has to the Bible.

I'm not sure if the above has to do with terrorists, but I am just giving an explanation for lack of social progress in the Middle East.

For example, throughout my childhood I was always told by my Islamic teachers and adults that Muslims and Jews are mortal enemies because the Quran says so. I was told to keep Jewish friends with caution and to realize they truly have a hate for me deep down. My parents never taught me this, but my sunday school teachers and the general Islamic understanding did so. This teaching goes for even the USA, not just more fundamentalist regions. Though, I was obviously never told to harm or kill anyone.

I just think that such thinking is really sad and holding back the Muslim population from social progress.
WTF happened them, how come in the prime of the Arab empire Jews Christians and Muslims got along like BFFs cus they were all People of the Book? WTF kind of religion and religious leaders teach that all Jews are evil.:facepalm

D-Rose
09-27-2014, 02:23 PM
WTF happened them, how come in the prime of the Arab empire Jews Christians and Muslims got along like BFFs cus they were all People of the Book? WTF kind of religion and religious leaders teach that all Jews are evil.:facepalm
That's where the fact that Islam often interprets the Quran as literal comes into play...there are many verses and passages about the Islamic/Jewish wars and such.

gigantes
09-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Obama nation.
and plenty of morons who would link this to obama in some way, so what's your point?

beheading a woman is probably the most aberrant, abhorrent thing i could ever see myself doing in life. deluxe pass straight to hell, which didn't even exist beforehand.

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 02:38 PM
and plenty of morons who would link this to obama in some way, so what's your point?

beheading a woman is probably the most aberrant, abhorrent thing i could ever see myself doing in life. deluxe pass straight to hell, which didn't even exist beforehand.
Why? Under what moral code do you have the right to say beheading a woman is worse than anything else in the world?

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 02:46 PM
::crickets::

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Has the man arrested even given his motivations yet.. as of yesterday he's still under sedation...
Yes, Islam had absolutely nothing to do with this, despite the article saying the man killed her because she refused to convert to Islam.
RELIGION OF PEACE

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 03:00 PM
Why? Under what moral code do you have the right to say beheading a woman is worse than anything else in the world?
Let's continue to justify and minimize the actions of this nutcase! Let's make more excuses for the dude who hacked off a woman's neck with a knife:banana: :banana: :banana:

ThePhantomCreep
09-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Let's continue to justify and minimize the actions of this nutcase! Let's make more excuses for the dude who hacked off a woman's neck with a knife:banana: :banana: :banana:

Why do that when we can hold the 1.6 billion practitioners of Islam responsible for the actions of this one guy!? Go Murica, go baby Jesus!

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Why do that when we can hold the 1.6 billion practitioners of Islam responsible for the actions of this one guy!? Go Murica, go baby Jesus!
No. No one is holding 1.6 billion people responsible. I am holding the Islamic religious ideology responsible for inspiring nutcases like this as well as the nutcases in Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Quaeda and IS. I am also holding that religious ideology responsible for inspiring an army of dumbasses who do things like burn down embassies and murder people because someone drew a cartoon they didn't like in Denmark.

No one in this thread is saying all Muslims are responsible every time this shit happens. I do believe that there is some thing wrong with the idealogy of the religion as it is inspiring nutcases like this at a very high rate these days.

Stop playing the "islamaphobe" card. Islam is a religion and we are free to criticize and question it just like we are every single religion out there.

imdaman99
09-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Islam livin rent free in the minds of some folk :pimp:

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 03:51 PM
The dude was supposedly Christian all but 6 months of his life. You can't be serious with this nonsense/propaganda/xenophobia/islamophobia.. are you really this stupid?

Even if he was born and raised Muslim.. you're still a retarded islamophobe for making it about Islam.
So this is what you're saying:
He was christian for most of his life and didn't behead anyone.
He becomes a Muslim and within 6 months he beheads someone for the first time.
Hmmm. That sounds similar to the story of the guys who beheaded Lee Rigby in the middle of the street in London-raised Christian and didn't behead anyone, become Muslim and they behead people.
Do you really think these beheadings have ZERO to do with Islamic religious ideology? Do you think that the lines in the Koran that encourage beheading have nothing to do with these people who follow the religion beheading people?

Am I not allowed to criticize or question a religion now? What about freedom of speech?

I feel like it's justified to question and criticize a religious ideology that inspires people to burn down embassies and kill people because of a bad cartoon drawn in Denmark that offends them.

Do you think that people shouldn't be allowed to question or criticize Islam? Are they allowed to question or criticize other religions?

32jazz
09-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Yes, Islam had absolutely nothing to do with this, despite the article saying the man killed her because she refused to convert to Islam.
RELIGION OF PEACE

Bull!

It is 'alleged' that he was fired after arguing with another employee about the punishment of women. After being fired he returned to work & killed the 1st person he encountered .

Distribution centers are huge with mostly male employees (outside of executive offices like Human resources,payroll, etc..)& it is probable that he barely knew this lady. Maybe he was going to confront someone in human resources about his job & she was the first person he encountered?

Those distribution centers are huge & most people barely ever meet/see one another let alone know one another.

I can assure you 99.999% of the company employees never knew what had transpired nor heard any gunshots/commotion.

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 04:13 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2771940/Fired-Muslim-convert-store-worker-beheaded-female-colleague-lost-job-argument-stoning-women.html

"Now, it has emerged that Nolen apparently celebrated terrorism, promoted Islam and disparaged non-Muslims in a series of posts on Facebook in the months leading up to the alleged killing."

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 04:18 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/27/1411795774998_Image_galleryImage_Oklahoma_beheadin g_suspec.JPG

"In custody: Over a one-year period, Nolen also apparently posted images of Osama bin Laden, deadly weaponry, a poster reading 'Islam will dominate the world' and children learning how to shoot guns"

Raymone
09-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Honestly.. (assuming this isn't a staged event)

:oldlol: You people are comical.

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 04:22 PM
Bingo. Finally someone gets it :applause:

Surprised they didn't give the guy a more Muslim name so it didn't sound less fabricated. Shabazz X? :oldlol:
Ummmm, he posted moslem propaganda to fb under the name Jah'Keem Yisrael. :rolleyes:

oarabbus
09-27-2014, 04:40 PM
2 points.
1. christians dont constantly remind people they follow a religion of peace. Eg. why family value politicians should be skewered more for infidelity.
2. this guy chopped off someone's head for not converting to islam. I support access to abortion, and attacking doctors and medical care facilities is totally indefensible, but its a false equivalency to compare it to killing someone for not converting to your religion.

:roll:

Islam and Christianity are probably the two biggest causes of violence in the world. Both are awful organizations/belief systems and truly damaging to the world.

gigantes
09-27-2014, 04:45 PM
oh... let's say the same POV that treats you like the hominid dirt that you are.

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 04:50 PM
oh... let's say the same POV that treats you like the hominid dirt that you are.
Hmmmmm so then are you saying that survival of the fittest and natural selection are evil in your moral code?

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 04:53 PM
Honestly.. (assuming this isn't a staged event) I blame the media more than anything else to be quite honest with you.

Copycats crimes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_crime) happen from time to time, and the over-coverage of these so-called beheadings by ISIS (clearly fake) played a bigger role than anything else.

Article from a while back:
Oh. You are one of those nutcases:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Christ, no wonder you have such retarded world views.

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 04:54 PM
So Christianity kept them from supposidly killing people.. trolling confirmed. :lol
Not what Im saying at all dumbass. Do you recognize the correlation though of these people becoming muslims and shortly after chopping off random peoples heads?

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 04:55 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2771940/Fired-Muslim-convert-store-worker-beheaded-female-colleague-lost-job-argument-stoning-women.html

"Now, it has emerged that Nolen apparently celebrated terrorism, promoted Islam and disparaged non-Muslims in a series of posts on Facebook in the months leading up to the alleged killing."
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You still want to defend this man? Islam had nothing to do with the crimes doe:hammerhead:

gigantes
09-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Hmmmmm so then are you saying that survival of the fittest and natural selection are evil in your moral code?
i'm saying that the first task of a decent human being is to consider an idea.

is that a particular species of problem for you, boy?

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 05:13 PM
i'm saying that the first task of a decent human being is to consider an idea.

is that a particular species of problem for you, boy?
How does your moral code distinguish between a decent human being vs other human beings, ya squirming little worm?

gigantes
09-27-2014, 05:17 PM
How does your moral code distinguish between a decent human being vs other human beings, ya squirming little worm?
by the pile of dirty diapers. obviously

cya, got better things to do sorry

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 05:19 PM
by the pile of dirty diapers. obviously

cya, got better things to do sorry
bye coward with a strangely arbitrary and indefensible moral code :banana:

Nick Young
09-27-2014, 05:48 PM
bye coward with a strangely arbitrary and indefensible moral code :banana:
Let's argue semantics to distract from the crazy guy who murdered a woman and mutilated her body in the name of religion:banana:

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 06:14 PM
http://www.facebook.com/alton.threadgill

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Let's argue semantics to distract from the crazy guy who murdered a woman and mutilated her body in the name of religion:banana:
Dude in the world of irreligious imbeciles, the weaker hominid (the woman) was eliminated from the gene pool, thus obeying the laws of survival of the fittest and natural selection. Why fight science bro? :confusedshrug:

MavsSuperFan
09-27-2014, 06:26 PM
:roll:

Islam and Christianity are probably the two biggest causes of violence in the world. Both are awful organizations/belief systems and truly damaging to the world.
Im no christian, but its false to say in 2014 Christianity is major political force in the world.

At one time it is true christianity caused/played a role a lot of violence.

The crusades
european colonization
sectarian religious wars
etc

In 2014 what does Christianity actually control?

Europe is probably the most secular continent. American foreign policy, is not driven by Christianity

Islam is actually politically powerful in 2014

MavsSuperFan
09-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Really, man?

Europe isnt even very christian anymore

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Europe_belief_in_god.svg/800px-Europe_belief_in_god.svg.png

percentage of people that say they believe in God.

A lot of europe has less than 50% of people who believe in God.
(some of those believers are likely not christian either)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#Europe

Trollsmasher
09-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Europe isnt even very christian anymore

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Europe_belief_in_god.svg/800px-Europe_belief_in_god.svg.png

percentage of people that say they believe in God.

A lot of europe has less than 50% of people who believe in God.
(some of those believers are likely not christian either)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#Europe
we are dominating this shit:applause:

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Scrolling down this pud's FB...he's illerate as fkk until he started copy-pasta of moslem propaganda. :rolleyes:

"Jah'Keem Yisrael
August 23, 2012

Patrick Chewing
09-27-2014, 10:43 PM
This Immortal poster is one dumb son of a bitch.

travelingman
09-28-2014, 12:03 AM
Al-Baqara, Al-Isra and Az-Zumar all chronologically come before Al-Anfal, so whatever is said in them about (not)killing disbelievers is rendered void through abrogation

Some nice quotes from An-Nisa:
18. And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says: "Now I repent;" nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment.
37. Those who are miserly and enjoin miserliness on other men and hide what Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounties. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a disgraceful torment.
56. Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.
76. Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan); Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Shaitan (Satan).

So in short - disbelievers are all an evil spawn of Satan and deserve death and torment. Thanks for recommendation (not to mention the misogyny fowing from that sura).

What a nice book:lol religion of peace:bowdown:

The beheader is the truest of muslims:applause:

1. I am only having to repeat this because you did not understand what I typed initially (I assume; willful ignorance may also play a part). The commands given in al-Anfal that the uninformed Nick Young quoted for face value were given for the Battle of Badr. They were told to smite them (the Meccan pagans) above the heads in order to deal severe blows to enemy combatants. That is also why they were told to focus on the fingertips as well: so that the enemy combatants could not effectively use their weapons to fight back (given the Medinans would strike first, I suppose).

2. As for the verses you list from an-Nisa, verse 18 is simply laying out two types people whose repentance will not be accepted. The painful torment is referring to those who will be in Jahannam. Verse 37 is also dealing with the punishment in Jahannam. Verse 56 deals with the torment of Jahannam, specifically those being burned will have renewed skins to keep perpetual the suffering :eek:. Verse 76 is meant to be taken in a spiritual sense. Supplementary verses throughout the Quran support this notion.

travelingman
09-28-2014, 12:17 AM
You're the one taking it out of context dumbass:roll: :roll: :roll:

The line I posted COMES AFTER ALL OF THOSE PEACEFUL LINES. The instructions in the Koran, when it comes to contradicting lines, IS TO FOLLOW THE LINE THAT CAME LATEST, AND IGNORE THE PREVIOUS ONES.

It's just extra hilarious because you were trying to be such a know-it-all just now:roll: :roll: :roll:

It comes in the context of the Battle of Badr...meaning those instructions only apply to that battle. You don't seem to understand this very basic concept.

"The instructions in the Koran, when it comes to contradicting lines, IS TO FOLLOW THE LINE THAT CAME LATEST, AND IGNORE THE PREVIOUS ONES."

The verses relating to the Battle of Badr do not contradict general statements regarding Muslim conduct to non-believers because the former verses are not general statements...rather, they pertain to a specific conflict in time that is no longer occurring.

travelingman
09-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Hold up right there...that's a good condemnation of ISIS, Al Kayda and all the radical moslem terrorists plaguing the world. Good job.

They certainly do that. To parody a term relating to politics, I would call them MINOs.

Lakers Legend#32
09-28-2014, 03:06 AM
Right wing media is sh!tting all over their pants on this one.

Dresta
09-28-2014, 07:17 AM
Maybe a bit (some non-muslims do also like striking off heads for some reason), though i definitely thought 'i'll be surprised if a follower of Allah was not involved in this'

pauk
09-28-2014, 07:42 AM
What the **** is the point of putting in "Nolen recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam"? The guy lost his job & went psycho..... nothing more... i have myself a religious colleague preaching about Catholicism to me all the time, if he one day goes on a killing spree will i blame his religion? Hell no.... If that was not added then NONE of you would give a crap about these news, certainly not to this magnitude....

The only thing that does is continues to feed those brainwashed zombie americans to cry for blood with zero remorse, rationalization or logic. When a christian or anybody of any other religion does something unpleasant then most of you could give three shits about religion. You see news about a Christian who killed and then raped a pregnant womans corpse and then ate it you would probably say "Religion has nothing to do with that, he was mentally ill, on drugs, bla bla bla", You see kids going on a killing spree in school "Oh they were bullied! poor kids!!" ..... actually a guy doing an evil deed being Christian (or anything else) is NEVER noted in your news, its your own religion by majority, has ofcourse nothing to do with religion, you see clearly only then, it would upset everybody, but if he was a Muslim, oh maaannnn..... and why the hell not? The ignorance helps the media get more attention that way and as long as its not your own religion then whoopedyfreakindooooo...... you freaking love it...

A screw loose is a screw loose, every religion (or non-religion) has them, but why can everybody else do something evil but not a muslim (and really by that point only YOU will accept such a human as muslim, with utmost pleasure).

StephHamann
09-28-2014, 09:30 AM
What the **** is the point of putting in "Nolen recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam"? The guy lost his job & went psycho..... nothing more... i have myself a religious colleague preaching about Catholicism to me all the time, if he one day goes on a killing spree will i blame his religion? Hell no.... If that was not added then NONE of you would give a crap about these news, certainly not to this magnitude....

The only thing that does is continues to feed those brainwashed zombie americans to cry for blood with zero remorse, rationalization or logic. When a christian or anybody of any other religion does something unpleasant then most of you could give three shits about religion. You see news about a Christian who killed and then raped a pregnant womans corpse and then ate it you would probably say "Religion has nothing to do with that, he was mentally ill, on drugs, bla bla bla", You see kids going on a killing spree in school "Oh they were bullied! poor kids!!" ..... actually a guy doing an evil deed being Christian (or anything else) is NEVER noted in your news, its your own religion by majority, has ofcourse nothing to do with religion, you see clearly only then, it would upset everybody, but if he was a Muslim, oh maaannnn..... and why the hell not? The ignorance helps the media get more attention that way and as long as its not your own religion then whoopedyfreakindooooo...... you freaking love it...

A screw loose is a screw loose, every religion (or non-religion) has them, but why can everybody else do something evil but not a muslim (and really by that point only YOU will accept such a human as muslim, with utmost pleasure).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

qrich
09-28-2014, 10:21 AM
http://www.crimeticker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/yates-children-grave-crimeticker.jpg

:bowdown:

tpols
09-28-2014, 10:42 AM

Christians aren't doing anything in the name of their god.. Neither are Hindus bhuddists etc.. A lot of these Muslims are.. they're fascination with Islam is giving them a reason to act out on their crazyness..

If this guy had said he was following jesus' s word and casting sinners into hell than the Christian bit would have some merit.. simply having a Christian background doesn't mean anything nor would having a Muslim one an anything if it was not identified as a contributing cause.. In this case it clearly was.

If Christians started going around tying people to stakes and watching them burn then yes Christianity would get more hate.. but they don't because that stuff ended hundreds of years ago.. Islam still has followers beheading people. So... you don't really have a point.

Dresta
09-28-2014, 11:46 AM
We have thousands of peace-loving European muslims flying out to Syria to take part in mass brutality and to establish a caliphate of barbarism and brutality. No other religious group is causing these problems for Europe and the United States, so Islam should be getting heat, and rightly so. This isn't a problem of a mere few: we're talking thousands and certainly tens of thousands of sympathisers - people who have leeched off of our societies and now want to destroy them.

NumberSix
09-28-2014, 11:58 AM
This is the whole idea of having a military. People want to spread their culture. It's human nature. The point of a national defense is to keep those people out.

Whether it's the British, the Romans, the Spanish, the Moors, the Ottomans, etc... People will spread their culture by force and take over as much as the possibly can. It's human nature. We have military so we keep out those who would replace our culture and way of life with their own.

It's not about some abstract, inherent "right and wrong". Sometimes it really is as simple as "us vs them". For "us" to keep what we have, it often requires keeping "them" out.

If 2 cultures can't co-exist, the simple answer is "we will live like this over here, and you can live like that over there".

Nick Young
09-28-2014, 01:25 PM

Islam had absolutely nothing to do with this crime. Islam did not inspire this man to behead non-Muslims. Islam is the religion of peace:bowdown:

gts
09-28-2014, 10:25 PM
Reports now say he was in an argument with one of his coworkers in the morning over the practice of stoning of women when they don't do as told...

The argument got out of hand, Yisrael was fired and returned later in the day...

imdaman99
09-28-2014, 10:37 PM
It comes in the context of the Battle of Badr...meaning those instructions only apply to that battle. You don't seem to understand this very basic concept.

"The instructions in the Koran, when it comes to contradicting lines, IS TO FOLLOW THE LINE THAT CAME LATEST, AND IGNORE THE PREVIOUS ONES."

The verses relating to the Battle of Badr do not contradict general statements regarding Muslim conduct to non-believers because the former verses are not general statements...rather, they pertain to a specific conflict in time that is no longer occurring.
Don't worry, they will ignore this post. Why have a good discussion when you can google stuff out of context? Good informative post bro :cheers:

MadeFromDust
09-29-2014, 12:51 AM
Don't worry, they will ignore this post. Why have a good discussion when you can google stuff out of context? Good informative post bro :cheers:
Ummmm, the moslem terrorist posted that stuff out of context. Very typical of moslem terrorists too. Go read his fb page :rolleyes:

MadeFromDust
09-30-2014, 02:04 AM
So why so little information about the victim? No pictures, family members describing her? Why is the news treating her with such indifference? It must've been such a horrible feeling living in America and some big murderous moslem thug comes at you with a knife and you're ill-prepared to defend yourself and there is no immediate help around. HORRIBLE and HORRIFYING way to leave this world!

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 02:05 AM
So why so little information about the victim? No pictures, family members describing her? Why is the news treating her with such indifference? It must've been such a horrible feeling living in America and some big murderous moslem thug comes at you with a knife and you're ill-prepared to defend yourself and there is no immediate help around. HORRIBLE and HORRIFYING way to leave this world!
The family deserves privacy to mourn without a media circus. Remember dawg Islam had nothing to do with this crime.

travelingman
09-30-2014, 03:48 AM
The family deserves privacy to mourn without a media circus.

Potentially the only sensible point you brought up in this thread.

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 03:58 AM
Potentially the only sensible point you brought up in this thread.
Islam had absolutely nothing to do with this crime.

NumberSix
09-30-2014, 02:50 PM
The family deserves privacy to mourn without a media circus. Remember dawg Islam had nothing to do with this crime.
When cops kill/shhot someone I'm going to start claiming cops had nothing to do with it.

MadeFromDust
09-30-2014, 11:44 PM
When cops kill/shhot someone I'm going to start claiming cops had nothing to do with it.
Well that's what the cops and their internal "review boards" and "investigations" say all the time any way. "Officers acted in accordance with standard procedure" bla bla bla even though vids show them kiicking, clubbing, stepping on and choking out unarmed, handcuffed victims :rolleyes:

dude77
10-01-2014, 12:07 AM
I would say this guy needs his own head chopped off exactly the way he did it .. but these fkers welcome death anyways