PDA

View Full Version : Does Lebron win another title and FMVP before his career is over?

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 05:38 PM
Title.

I say one more.

lilteapot
09-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Yes.

Lebron23
09-26-2014, 05:57 PM
At least 3 or 4 more NBA titles/Finals MVP
I think he's winning his 5th MVP if the Cavs wins 60 or more games this season.

G0ATbe
09-26-2014, 05:59 PM
It's possible because FMVP trophies have become meaningless. Being "valuable" has become more about numbers on a paper instead of impact on the actual season/series.

SouBeachTalents
09-26-2014, 06:02 PM
It's possible because FMVP trophies have become meaningless. Being "valuable" has become more about numbers on a paper instead of impact on the actual season/series.

Like Kobe in the 2010 Finals?

G0ATbe
09-26-2014, 06:02 PM
No, like LeBald in 2013*.

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:08 PM

Murdered. :lol

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:08 PM

37-12-4 >>>> 6-24

StrongLurk
09-26-2014, 06:11 PM
I think Lebron has two more championships/finals MVP's and 1 more regular season MVP in him.

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:12 PM
I think Lebron has two more championships/finals MVP's and 1 more regular season MVP in him.

Thought you hated Bron bruh? :biggums:

Spurs5Rings2014
09-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Maybe after we're done 3peating, but not a moment sooner. :confusedshrug:

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Maybe after we're done 3peating, but not a moment sooner. :confusedshrug:

Be happy with your upcoming repeat you greedy *****!!!! :mad:

Spurs5Rings2014
09-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Be happy with your upcoming repeat you greedy *****!!!! :mad:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :banana: :roll: :roll: :roll:

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:16 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :banana: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol

SouBeachTalents
09-26-2014, 06:18 PM

Who could have possibly been given Finals MVP over LeBron in 2013?

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:21 PM

Don't argue with Kobetards. :coleman:

3ball
09-26-2014, 06:23 PM
By winning all his rings only because he jumped ship to the most talented team everytime, Lebron not only dilutes the value of the rings he wins in comparison to previous greats, but he turns the NBA into the WWE.

It's become staged so that Lebron can win rings more than it is an even playing field like it used to be.. :facepalm

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:24 PM
By winning all his rings only because he jumped ship to the most talented team everytime, Lebron not only dilutes the value of the rings he wins in comparison to previous greats, but he turns the NBA into the WWE.

It's become staged so that Lebron can win rings more than it is an even playing field like it used to be.. :facepalm

Please go over to the MJ phallic meme thread, that's more up your alley than reasonable basketball discussion. Thanks.

3ball
09-26-2014, 06:29 PM

It's become staged so that Lebron can win rings more than it is an even playing field like it used to be..

Please go over to the MJ phallic meme thread, that's more up your alley than reasonable basketball discussion. Thanks.
facts always rustle the shallow lebron tards.... :facepalm

Lebron23
09-26-2014, 06:30 PM
3ball is getting on my nerves. He's like an older version of BruceBlitz. Thank God Bruce is now a wrestling fan.

SouBeachTalents
09-26-2014, 06:31 PM

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2013.html#all_playoffs_per_game

Dat stacked and talented team :bowdown: :bowdown:

3ball
09-26-2014, 06:31 PM
3ball is getting on my nerves. He's like an older version of BruceBlitz. Thank God Bruce is now a wrestling fan.
maybe i will become a wrestling fan too... that's all today's nba is anyway thanks to the setup for Lebron to win it every year (and he STILL can't... :facepalm )

Lebron23
09-26-2014, 06:35 PM
maybe i will become a wrestling fan too... that's all today's nba is anyway thanks to the setup for Lebron to win it every year (and he STILL can't... :facepalm )

Who cares?? Lebron > You. At the age of 29 he's a 4x NBA MVP, 2x NBA Champion, and 2x NBA Champion.

Hey Yo
09-26-2014, 06:36 PM

Since when did a lottery team become the most talented in the league? Tell us who the great talents were on the Cavs roster before LeBron said he was going back to Cleveland.

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:39 PM
facts always rustle the shallow lebron tards.... :facepalm

So MJ won titles with scrubs? You're verging on Kobetard territory, trying to discredit an all-time great player in Lebron to elevate the already consensus GOAT. Pathetic.

SouBeachTalents
09-26-2014, 06:40 PM
So MJ won titles with scrubs? You're verging on Kobetard territory, trying to discredit an all-time great player in Lebron to elevate the already consensus GOAT. Pathetic.

Literally every all time great (besides maybe Hakeem) has won their titles with great teammates. Not sure what's so hard for people to comprehend about that. Magic & Bird played on teams that were more stacked than LeBron's

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Literally every all time great (besides maybe Hakeem) has won their titles with great teammates. Not sure what's so hard for people to comprehend about that. Magic & Bird played on teams that were more stacked than LeBron's

It boggles the mind doesn't it? Not sure why Lebron, out of all the other greats, isn't allowed to have good/great teammates. I guess he has higher standards.

3ball
09-26-2014, 06:48 PM
pippen averaged 6.5 ppg his rookie year.... ditto horace grant... they were complete stiffs.. those guys were NOTHING until their 3rd seasons, and even then Pippen was still hurting the team in big games with migraines, etc.

lebron got to SKIP the development stage of his supporting cast TWICE now...

as i said, all his rings will be a result of him jumping ship and going to the team with ESTABLISHED, VETERAN, ALL-STARS..

This is a massive advantage that turns the NBA into the WWE and makes comparisons with previous greats unfair and not even worth it... like, it's not even logical to make comparisons now with a guy that jumps to the most talented team and gets to skip stages.

seriously, how hard is it to win championships when you get to jump to the team with the best talent all the time?

G0ATbe
09-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Are you kidding me?:facepalm

Without even mentioning the heavy lifting Bosh/Wade had to do the first 6 games to not get swept, and LeBald getting locked down by Boris Diaw,Kawhi Leonard for pretty much the entire series:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ray-Allen-Hits-Three-to-Force-OT-Game-6-NBA-Finals.gif
Never forget. LeAllen.

Lebron23
09-26-2014, 06:56 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=306689

Just solved the problem.

3ball
09-26-2014, 06:57 PM

Without even mentioning the heavy lifting Bosh/Wade had to do the first 6 games to not get swept:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ray-Allen-Hits-Three-to-Force-OT-Game-6-NBA-Finals.gif
Never forget. LeAllen.
wow.. just amazing to see again... probably the most clutch shot ever in the Finals... and it saved Lebron's career... can you imagine if he was 1 for 5?

that's what happens when you only average 25ppg on 44% shooting and think you can win a Finals that way... only Lebron gets to put up numbers like this an still win - Jordan never got to.... and this includes the other team leaving lebron wide open to befuddle him and it actually works.... :facepalm

G0ATbe
09-26-2014, 06:59 PM
wow.. just amazing to see again... probably the most clutch shot ever in the Finals... and it saved Lebron's career... can you imagine if he was 1 for 5?

that's what happens when you only average 25ppg on 44% shooting and think you can win a Finals that way... only Lebron gets to put up numbers like this an still win - Jordan never got to.... and this includes the other team leaving lebron wide open to befuddle him and it actually works.... :facepalm
1 shortened season/kobe injury, and a ray allen away from 0-5:roll:

KirbyPls
09-26-2014, 07:00 PM

How can a sycophant of the GOAT be this insecure?

SouBeachTalents

Without even mentioning the heavy lifting Bosh/Wade had to do the first 6 games to not get swept, and LeBald getting locked down by Boris Diaw,Kawhi Leonard for pretty much the entire series:

Never forget. LeAllen.

First 6 games of the 2013 Finals

LeBron: 23, 11, 8 on 43%
Wade: 19, 3, 5 on 47%
Bosh: 14 & 9 on 49%

That's some heavy lifting, just like they carried LeBron throughout the 2013 playoffs

You wanna see some heavy lifting, I reference you to this

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2000_finals.html

KirbyPls
1 shortened season/kobe injury, and a ray allen away from 0-5:roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol :lol

G0ATbe
09-26-2014, 07:02 PM
First 6 games of the 2013 Finals

LeBron: 23, 11, 8 on 43%
Wade: 19, 3, 5 on 47%
Bosh: 14 & 9 on 49%

That's some heavy lifting, just like they did throughout the 2013 playoffs

You wanna see some heavy lifting, I reference you to this

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2000_finals.html
There goes a LeBald fan bringing up nothing but a bunch of numbers again:applause: . I thought after watching the 2011/2014 finals, you'd all would finally realize that the eye test is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stats.:confusedshrug:

Lebron23
09-26-2014, 07:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eS0SsaP.gif

SouBeachTalents
09-26-2014, 07:03 PM

I guess Kobe did too
2000 Finals: 16 ppg on 37%
2001 Finals: 25 ppg on 42%

Hey Yo
09-26-2014, 07:05 PM
Since when did a lottery team become the most talented in the league? Tell us who the great talents were on the Cavs roster before LeBron said he was going back to Cleveland.
Answer my question, 0Balls

3ball
09-26-2014, 07:15 PM
Answer my question, 0Balls
They had the #1 overall draft pick in Wiggins along with ALL-STAR Kyrie, two double-double bigs, and Waiters (who is a big step up from Chalmers/Cole)... these things were KNOWN by lebron....

and his agent confirmed that Love would be on the way for Wiggins - I don't have proof that his agent did this, but he would be the worst, most overpaid agent in the history of mankind if he didn't.. :confusedshrug:

Bigsmoke
09-26-2014, 07:42 PM
He fell down and hit a wall while he was taking a shower:facepalm

ballinhun8
09-26-2014, 07:43 PM
Bron Stans getting mad at 3ball when he's just trowing facts out there.

Den stacked Heat squads doe.

That quitting mentality to jump on a new superteam doe.

ballinhun8
09-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Future repped 3ball

Paul George 24
09-26-2014, 07:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eS0SsaP.gif

spurs will 3 peat :lol
I'm so sorry to LeQuit stans :banana:

Hey Yo
09-26-2014, 07:59 PM
They had the #1 overall draft pick in Wiggins along with ALL-STAR Kyrie, two double-double bigs, and Waiters (who is a big step up from Chalmers/Cole)... these things were KNOWN by lebron....

and his agent confirmed that Love would be on the way for Wiggins - I don't have proof that his agent did this, but he would be the worst, most overpaid agent in the history of mankind if he didn't.. :confusedshrug:
So that right there made Cleveland the best team in the league after adding LeBron :facepalm All those great players above (besides Wiggins) and they were still a lottery team.

Like you said, no proof that Love was coming before James agreed to comeback to Cleveland. You're just reaching.