PDA

View Full Version : Lin on Kobe & Nash: "They both look really good."

SpecialQue
09-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Mark Medina @MarkG_Medina

Lin on Kobe & Nash during pick up games: "They both look really good & really healthy."

He also called them robots:

[QUOTE]

navy
09-26-2014, 07:15 PM
lol, Lin riding the bench to a washed up scrub. Lin fans will be calling Scott racist no doubt.

TheReal Kendall
09-26-2014, 07:20 PM
I think he meant their movement is very robotic, slow, and old looking.

scm5
09-26-2014, 07:22 PM
lol, Lin riding the bench to a washed up scrub. Lin fans will be calling Scott racist no doubt.

Not a fan of the Lin move by the Lakers at all, however, Lin can definitely play. I think he's an underrated defender.

That being said, Nash deserves the start over Lin at least in the beginning of the year to see how he performs. He's a two-time MVP that's a genius at making offenses work.

Bigsmoke
09-26-2014, 07:43 PM
He fell down while he was taking a shower:lol

FKAri
09-26-2014, 08:09 PM
I think he meant their movement is very robotic, slow, and old looking.

:lol

oarabbus
09-26-2014, 09:43 PM

If Steve Nash is healthy he'll start because of seniority, and Lin was a 6th man last year. By the end of the year Lin will be starting I'd bet.

SavageMode
09-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Lin moving on from Parsons already.

Kidbasketball20
09-27-2014, 03:12 AM

Already bringing up the race card. :facepalm :facepalm

NZStreetBaller
09-27-2014, 04:20 AM
I dont really care if nash starts for the lakers. he aint going to last long. I just hope they make him guard the PG and not mess up kobes legs by making kobe D the PG spot. I give it 5 games and lin will be starting.

JtotheIzzo
09-27-2014, 04:32 AM
I am the biggest Nash homer ever and this news should warm my heart, but I am very skeptical about it.

I have no doubt Kobe and Nash look awesome in training and are the epitome of professionalism, but I am very skeptical about Nash making it through the season, the PG position is just too damn athletic for a 40 year old man, his body just won't be able to take the turning and torquing necessary to be an impact player.

I think going forward, broken down PGs will be a lot like broken down bigs, it'll get tougher and tougher for them to be factors because of how the position has evolved from playmaking to obscene athleticism.