MavsSuperFan
09-27-2014, 07:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbYs7QagnDc

MadeFromDust
09-27-2014, 08:40 PM
So unfunny -_-

NumberSix
09-28-2014, 09:45 AM
What is it so important that they keep the name?

I mean, you don't even need to change the name. Just get rid of the logo. Make the "redskins" be a reference to the dark red color of the pig skin ball. Keep the stupid name if it's so important and change the logo to a football.

RidonKs
09-28-2014, 11:23 AM
excellent bit, jason jones is the best correspondent they have on there. hell i'd rather see him do a show than oliver tbh.

RidonKs
09-28-2014, 11:58 AM
macho man i thought the more important part of the video was when all the washington redskins fans were like "uhhhh i dunno what to say gee i wish i hadn't of worn my redskins jacket today; i felt ambushed but im glad the confrontation took place" just because it puts into perspective just how puny the legacy of a football team compares to the legacy of an indigenous ethnicity.

of course if they changed the name they'd have to like re-do all the signs and do a sell-out of the merch and stuff so maybe it isn't worth it. or maybe all that wasted material and state subsidy to get this sports franchise back on top would stimulate the economy!

RidonKs
09-28-2014, 12:02 PM
I didn't even get that far because of how badly I wanted the people talking to die
oh wow man sorry to hear that

Nanners
09-28-2014, 01:00 PM
The best part about this whole thing is that when snyder gets the maryland taxpayers (aka redskins fans) to build him a new stadium in a few years, part of the deal will be that he renames the team. So in the end, redskins fans are going to lose their precious name, and they are going to essentially be forced to pay for the name change with their tax dollars as well :oldlol:

MavsSuperFan
09-28-2014, 02:04 PM
The best part about this whole thing is that when snyder gets the maryland taxpayers (aka redskins fans) to build him a new stadium in a few years, part of the deal will be that he renames the team. So in the end, redskins fans are going to lose their precious name, and they are going to essentially be forced to pay for the name change with their tax dollars as well :oldlol:
:wtf: Really? Snyder agreed to that? Wow didnt not expect that from the guy that sued an old lady redskin fan, for not being able to aford season tickets

http://origin.wusa9.com/images/640/360/2/assetpool/images/121226114558_REDSKIN%20FAN%20MAY%20LOSE%20HOME-P.jpg

This is Pat Hill. She's had season tickets since the early 1960s. Her daughter used to dance for the Redskins. She's a 73-year-old real estate dealer who lives on $400 a month in social security, because no one in this country has enough money to buy a house. In 2007, she signed a 10-year, $5,300-a-year contract to purchase two premium seats at FedEx Field and when she kindly asked for a couple of years off to get back on her feet, the team sued her into oblivion.

Snyder wanted to sue her into bankruptcy and then sold the tickets to one of the hundred thousand plus people on the waiting list. Snyder is comicbookishly evil

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/235246/373/Iconic-Redskins-Fan-Faces-Eviction-From-Home

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (WUSA) --- An iconic Redskins fan is facing eviction from her home.

Pat Hill gained local notoriety in 2009 when she was sued by the Washington Redskins in a dispute over the season tickets she first bought in 1962.

A self-described Redskins fanatic, Hill was a realtor whose business was ruined when the housing bubble burst, sending her into financial distress, making it impossible for her to honor her agreement to purchase the tickets. The Redskins eventually dropped the lawsuit after a public outcry of support for Hill.