PDA

View Full Version : Will Chicago vs Cleveland be a blood bath?

nathanjizzle
09-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Will it be, or will it be one sided? I could imagine the bulls winning pretty readily and not the other way around, but i can also see it being a very close series. what say ye

nathanjizzle
09-28-2014, 10:51 PM
D rose, home town hero, vs lebron home town hero, trying to bring a championship to their respective cities :bowdown:

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/blood-wave.jpg

Heat_Fan21
09-28-2014, 10:55 PM
Will it be, or will it be one sided? I could imagine the bulls winning pretty readily and not the other way around, but i can also see it being a very close series. what say ye

I just don't know who are the enforcers on the Cavs. The Bulls have Noah and Taj Gibson, those guys do all the dirty work. I am not sure if Verejao is capable of that anymore. So, if it's a grind it out series, the Bulls will win. If it's a high scoring affair, Cavs will win.

poido123
09-28-2014, 10:57 PM
Will be an emotionally charged match up, much like Cavs v heat would be.

I don't think there's much love between lebron and hinrich, gibson, Butler, Noah, rose, nazr.

nathanjizzle
09-28-2014, 10:57 PM
I just don't know who are the enforcers on the Cavs. The Bulls have Noah and Taj Gibson, those guys do all the dirty work. I am not sure if Verejao is capable of that anymore. So, if it's a grind it out series, the Bulls will win. If it's a high scoring affair, Cavs will win.

good point. but with the bulls its never a high scoring game.

gts
09-28-2014, 11:01 PM
Long long ways to go before this is even a concern.. on paper assuming everyone is healthy the Bulls look pretty damn good but like I said long ways to go, one injury to a key player can knock either one of these teams down...

red1
09-28-2014, 11:13 PM
cavs in 5

Cocaine80s
09-28-2014, 11:16 PM
lol so d rose looks like shit and Gasol is old as ****... yet you expect to destroy Lebron, Kyrie, and Love in their primes?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211204342/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/8f/Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

nathanjizzle
09-28-2014, 11:19 PM
lol so d rose looks like shit and Gasol is old as ****... yet you expect to destroy Lebron, Kyrie, and Love in their primes?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211204342/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/8f/Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

lebrons in his prime?

Cocaine80s
09-28-2014, 11:20 PM
lebrons in his prime?
da ***? you think hes not in his prime?

zoom17
09-28-2014, 11:24 PM

moe94
09-28-2014, 11:29 PM
lebrons in his prime?

He's not?

Suguru101
09-28-2014, 11:31 PM

Thread/

Gif also is gold.

nathanjizzle
09-28-2014, 11:36 PM

who exactly on the cavs has playoff experience? everyone on the bulls does. lebron couldnt carry a team that had wade and bosh what makes you think hes going to carry a team with irving and love who couldnt themselves lead their own teams to the playoffs.

Rodmantheman
09-28-2014, 11:42 PM
who exactly on the cavs has playoff experience? everyone on the bulls does. lebron couldnt carry a team that had wade and bosh what makes you think hes going to carry a team with irving and love who couldnt themselves lead their own teams to the playoffs.

Warfan
09-28-2014, 11:46 PM

Well, Love and Kyrie > Bosh and Wade last season. Your post doesnt even make sense, bron wont have to carry them.

For the record i think it will be a close series, especially if rose can play at a high level. But the Cavs will probably be favored.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 12:05 AM

Lebron, Miller, Marion,Verajao, Jones, Haywood, (possibly ray)

Kyrie +Love>>>> Last year's bosh and wade

Legends66NBA7
09-29-2014, 01:25 AM
I guess it's championship or bust for both.

Mr. Jabbar
09-29-2014, 01:27 AM
bath of blood

Random_Guy
09-29-2014, 04:25 AM
A legit question, hopefully rose can go back to MVP level
Otherwise it couldn't be close IMHO

I<3NBA
09-29-2014, 05:16 AM
the only blood that would be coming out would be the ones from Derrick's vag

poido123
09-29-2014, 05:36 AM
Will be a close series imo.

Bulls have the battle-hardened experienced core and a proven coach with a powerhouse frontline.

Cavs have the star power, but thin in the forwards and no rim protection, new coach and total overhaul of a 33 win team.

You have to be kidding yourself if you think the best bulls version of the last 10 years isn't going to test these cavs.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 05:42 AM
Will be a close series imo.

Bulls have the battle-hardened experienced core and a proven coach with a powerhouse frontline.

Cavs have the star power, but thin in the forwards and no rim protection, new coach and total overhaul of a 33 win team.

You have to be kidding yourself if you think the best bulls version of the last 10 years isn't going to test these cavs.
You also have to take into account that the Cavs 3rd best player is better than the Bull's best.

Not to mention your best player looks like a shell of his former self.

Btw how are the cavs thin at forwards with Love, Lebron, Thompson, and Marion?

El Gato Negro
09-29-2014, 05:45 AM

This has to be the dumbest argument i hear on here, the cavs have 5 people on the roster who have won a championship, 6 if Allen still joins, the bulls have 1. and that playoff experience bulls fans keep talking about consists of getting bounced by brans teams so im not sure why you even think that would be a advantage? bulls fans must be scared tho because you don't see cavs fans making threads about bulls teams. i still see the wizards as the biggest threat to the cavs.

poido123
09-29-2014, 05:56 AM
You also have to take into account that the Cavs 3rd best player is better than the Bull's best.

Marion?

Love is a one way player, lebron is not going to play PF this year too skinny, thompson will be pretty good even though a lot of people dont appreciate him, and marion has regressed a lot.

You have varejeo, but 2 complete seasons in 10 is never good. He had freak injuries, but he also had accumulative injuries each of the last 4 years. His body doesnt hold up to a full season anymore.

Again, the rim protection will be an issue, unless thompson can play that role, who knows.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 05:58 AM
Marion?

Love is a one way player, lebron is not going to play PF this year too skinny, thompson will be pretty good even though a lot of people dont appreciate him, and marion has regressed a lot.

You have varejeo, but 2 complete seasons in 10 is never good. He had freak injuries, but he also had accumulative injuries each of the last 4 years. His body doesnt hold up to a full season anymore.

Again, the rim protection will be an issue, unless thompson can play that role, who knows.
you said thin in forwards... did you mean power forwards only?

PF position will be just fine with Love and Thompson

btw why do you always use the argument where Verajao cant play a full season and then get pissed as fvck when someone implies D Rose is injury prone as well

poido123
09-29-2014, 06:01 AM
This has to be the dumbest argument i hear on here, the cavs have 5 people on the roster who have won a championship, 6 if Allen still joins, the bulls have 1. and that playoff experience bulls fans keep talking about consists of getting bounced by brans teams so im not sure why you even think that would be a advantage? bulls fans must be scared tho because you don't see cavs fans making threads about bulls teams. i still see the wizards as the biggest threat to the cavs.

Out of the key rotation players who will play in the pressure situations, only one of them will have that experience.

Unless you are playing allen and marion down the stretch? My lord :eek:

poido123
09-29-2014, 06:04 AM
you said thin in forwards... did you mean power forwards only?

PF position will be just fine with Love and Thompson

btw why do you always use the argument where Verajao cant play a full season and then get pissed as fvck when someone implies D Rose is injury prone as well

Rose has had two freak structural injuries. Players like varejeo have been plagued with niggling injuries that have slowly worn him down season after season.

I know what you're saying, but i think rose hasn't built up a track record like that....yet.

poido123
09-29-2014, 06:34 AM

Going by that logic, spurs would not be beating those heat teams having 3 of the top 5 players.

There's no doubt that having the best player in the world counts for a lot. I should know, we had jordan :rockon:

As you know, theres a whole lot of different variables when you look at potential matchups. I believe there are very good arguments for either team beating each other.

Most common criticisms of the current bulls team, is that we will rely heavily on rose. I dont think thats entirely true, yes we need him, but i dont think we need the best version to win basketball games.

If he can drive and kick, drive and finish, that will help open up space for our shooters and our bigmen to gobble up the offensive boards. Gasol and noah working out of the high post and low block will be devastating. The passing to cutters and open shooters will improve the offense dramatically. I dont think the cavs have any answer for our shooters and big men. That works both ways, we will have trouble stopping the slashing of irving and james to the hole, but we also have the best defender to put on james too.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 06:45 AM
Going by that logic, spurs would not be beating those heat teams having 3 of the top 5 players.

There's no doubt that having the best player in the world counts for a lot. I should know, we had jordan :rockon:

As you know, theres a whole lot of different variables when you look at potential matchups. I believe there are very good arguments for either team beating each other.

Most common criticisms of the current bulls team, is that we will rely heavily on rose. I dont think thats entirely true, yes we need him, but i dont think we need the best version to win basketball games.

If he can drive and kick, drive and finish, that will help open up space for our shooters and our bigmen to gobble up the offensive boards. Gasol and noah working out of the high post and low block will be devastating. The passing to cutters and open shooters will improve the offense dramatically. I dont think the cavs have any answer for our shooters and big men. That works both ways, we will have trouble stopping the slashing of irving and james to the hole, but we also have the best defender to put on james too.

3 of the top 5? Wtf did you even watch the finals this year?
1.James
2.Kawhi
3.Parker
4.Manu
5.Duncan
6.Wade
7.Bosh

thats how i would rate the players in this years finals based on their performances

poido123
09-29-2014, 07:27 AM
1.James
2.Kawhi
3.Parker
4.Manu
5.Duncan
6.Wade
7.Bosh

thats how i would rate the players in this years finals based on their performances

That was a depth issue, which proves my point about matchups. Nobody outside of those three players did anything. Wade and bosh underperformed, but lets not pretend that they werent 3 of the 5 best players on the court.

How about the year before when the heat won the championship? Wade and bosh were easily in the top 5. You're only looking at last year.

You only picked a small thing on my post man. You have posted nothing about exploiting matchups or strengths/weaknesses of the teams..

TwentyThree
09-29-2014, 07:42 AM
Rose has had two freak structural injuries. Players like varejeo have been plagued with niggling injuries that have slowly worn him down season after season.

I know what you're saying, but i think rose hasn't built up a track record like that....yet.

Yeah well.. Varejao played more games last season than Rose has in the last 3 combined. I don't see how he's more injury prone than Rose. His only disadvantage is that he's 32, but then again, he doesn't rely on athleticism to succeed.

And even if Varejao gets injured, he's our 4th or 5th best player. If Rose gets injured, he's the Bulls best player. The two situations aren't even comparable.

aj1987
09-29-2014, 07:50 AM
That was a depth issue, which proves my point about matchups. Nobody outside of those three players did anything. Wade and bosh underperformed, but lets not pretend that they werent 3 of the 5 best players on the court.

How about the year before when the heat won the championship? Wade and bosh were easily in the top 5. You're only looking at last year.

In general? Yeah. Wade is gonna end up in the top 20 and Bosh had a great career as well. Bosh wasn't top in the Finals though. Wade, LeBron, Timmy, TP, Kawhi, and Green had more impact than Bosh.

The Bulls aren't beating the Cav's though.

DukeDelonte13
09-29-2014, 08:01 AM

Rose has two "freak" injuries to his knees + his game is predicated on his athleticism, yet Andy is plagued by injuries getting hacked by Drew Gooden and developing a blood clot in his lung... Ok :oldlol:

BTW who looked healthier in FIBA? Andy had a great tournament.

BrownEye007
09-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Wow so I'm mor drunk than I've been in few years now and after reading the frirst five posts in this thread i just now realize that nathanjiszzle and poido are the same perosn. I've seen this same accusation before but never beklidved ik. now i do.

Edit: I just realized I clicked on this same thread twice in a rown and for some reason thought they were diffeent threads. And I thought dragic4life was the only one...

nathanjizzle
09-29-2014, 08:58 AM
Wow so I'm mor drunk than I've been in few years now and after reading the frirst five posts in this thread i just now realize that nathanjiszzle and poido are the same perosn. I've seen this same accusation before but never beklidved ik. now i do.

Edit: I just realized I clicked on this same thread twice in a rown and for some reason thought they were diffeent threads. And I thought dragic4life was the only one...

not possible mate. nathanjizzle is a black guy from chicago and im australian. This is well known.

BrownEye007
09-29-2014, 09:06 AM
not possible mate. nathanjizzle is a black guy from chicago and im australian. This is well known.
Haha forget to swictch to poido? :roll: Dragic/dubeta/whatever account he's on just makes it to obvious most of the time but you're just giving yourself awy right now.

poido123
09-29-2014, 09:38 AM
Yeah well.. Varejao played more games last season than Rose has in the last 3 combined. I don't see how he's more injury prone than Rose. His only disadvantage is that he's 32, but then again, he doesn't rely on athleticism to succeed.

And even if Varejao gets injured, he's our 4th or 5th best player. If Rose gets injured, he's the Bulls best player. The two situations aren't even comparable.

Played more games based on rose sitting out a lot of games he could of played in, only that he took an overly cautious approach. My point was that varejeo has broken down over a 10 season sample time and time again. Rose has Had two injuries that are not related to accumulative breakdown...If that makes sense.

:cheers:

poido123
09-29-2014, 09:44 AM
In general? Yeah. Wade is gonna end up in the top 20 and Bosh had a great career as well. Bosh wasn't top in the Finals though. Wade, LeBron, Timmy, TP, Kawhi, and Green had more impact than Bosh.

The Bulls aren't beating the Cav's though.

Last finals no. Last finals showed a core too tired and unmotivated to stop a hungry spurs team hell bent on playing good team ball and avenging a devastating loss.

The finals before THAT? The heat looked more sharp, wade was better and so was Bosh.

It was performance related, not based on the player they are.

Fair enough. I stated reasons why I think bulls are at least level with Cavs this year, but not everyone will see it that way.

poido123
09-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Rose has two "freak" injuries to his knees + his game is predicated on his athleticism, yet Andy is plagued by injuries getting hacked by Drew Gooden and developing a blood clot in his lung... Ok :oldlol:

BTW who looked healthier in FIBA? Andy had a great tournament.

I want all the players to be fit in the playoffs. No excuses and I hope varejeo is there to compete against us :cheers:

Like I stated to the other poster, varejeo has a long history of accumulative breakdown injuries. They are different to structural injuries...

I hope that makes sense, not trying to troll here :cheers:

juju151111
09-29-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm a Bulls fan, but no Way the Bulls have the talent has the Cavs. The Cavs team is deep and better. If the Bulls beat them that would be a choke for Cavs.

poido123
09-29-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm a Bulls fan, but no Way the Bulls have the talent has the Cavs. The Cavs team is deep and better. If the Bulls beat them that would be a choke for Cavs.

:facepalm

ArbitraryWater
09-29-2014, 10:27 AM
1.James
2.Kawhi
3.Parker
4.Manu
5.Duncan
6.Wade
7.Bosh

1 Lebron James

2 K.awhi Leonard

3 Manu Ginobili

4 Tim Duncan

5 Tony Parker
6 Boris Diaw

7 Danny Green

8 Chris Bosh

9 Patty Mills

(Wade next)

Dwyane Wade got out-played in a Finals series by a man named "Patty". I'm taking him out of my top-50.

ArbitraryWater
09-29-2014, 10:28 AM

Your agenda is so ****ed man :oldlol:

This dude is a Bulls fan but expects his team to get crushed, just so in the case of that happening he can discredit LeBron..........

Now that's pathetic :oldlol:

Booz Vivic
09-29-2014, 10:30 AM
why does everyone say chicago will be so good?

Warfan
09-29-2014, 10:38 AM
1 Lebron James

2 K.awhi Leonard

3 Manu Ginobili

4 Tim Duncan

5 Tony Parker
6 Boris Diaw

7 Danny Green

8 Chris Bosh

9 Patty Mills

(Wade next)

Dwyane Wade got out-played in a Finals series by a man named "Patty". I'm taking him out of my top-50.

So is bron even top 20 after being outplayed in a finals series in his prime by Jason Terry?

ArbitraryWater
09-29-2014, 10:41 AM
So is bron even top 20 after being outplayed in a finals series in his prime by Jason Terry?

Its...a....joke...Not...meant....to....be....taken ....serious...

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 03:52 PM

You only picked a small thing on my post man. You have posted nothing about exploiting matchups or strengths/weaknesses of the teams..
Wade and Bosh werent part of the 3 of the 5 best players on the court :facepalm
Parker, Duncan, Manu, and Kawhi all outplayed them.
If youre talking about the Heat, then yes Lebron, Wade and Bosh are 3 of the 5 best players on the team.

The year before that makes no sense since the Heat won that year... whats your point?

aj1987
09-29-2014, 04:03 PM
Last finals no. Last finals showed a core too tired and unmotivated to stop a hungry spurs team hell bent on playing good team ball and avenging a devastating loss.

The finals before THAT? The heat looked more sharp, wade was better and so was Bosh.

It was performance related, not based on the player they are.
Fair enough. I stated reasons why I think bulls are at least level with Cavs this year, but not everyone will see it that way.
Agreed on all points, but Bosh wasn't a top 5 player in the '13 Finals.

poido123
09-29-2014, 06:15 PM
Agreed on all points, but Bosh wasn't a top 5 player in the '13 Finals.

Hard to say, but he was instrumental in the heat winning that finals. He was in and out all series, comes up big at important moments, but went missing for stretches too.

manu wasn't top 5 that year, he had a shocker.

So it would be Parker, duncan, wade, lebron and either Kawhi or BOSH?

Something like that.

poido123
09-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Wade and Bosh werent part of the 3 of the 5 best players on the court :facepalm
Parker, Duncan, Manu, and Kawhi all outplayed them.
If youre talking about the Heat, then yes Lebron, Wade and Bosh are 3 of the 5 best players on the team.

The year before that makes no sense since the Heat won that year... whats your point?

They under performed last year, but the year before they were top 5. I don't know, that's the way i saw it. And the point i was making was that super teams can be beaten by balanced teams with good passing and ball movement.

We haven't seen what the current bulls could do, but I suspect from watching them over the years and knowing the players, they will be right there with the Cavs. They added pieces that the Bulls have been without for a long time. Their post passing will be insane and the shooters are top notch.

People say Gasol is old and can't play defense anymore, but if you watched him at FIBA, he looked re energized and played exceptional defense. He was treading water for the Lakers the last few years, so I guess that's what people are judging him by.

Watch the job Butler does on lebron. Him and Kawhi defend him better than anyone.

This series is going 6 minimum.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 06:49 PM
They under performed last year, but the year before they were top 5. I don't know, that's the way i saw it. And the point i was making was that super teams can be beaten by balanced teams with good passing and ball movement.

We haven't seen what the current bulls could do, but I suspect from watching them over the years and knowing the players, they will be right there with the Cavs. They added pieces that the Bulls have been without for a long time. Their post passing will be insane and the shooters are top notch.

People say Gasol is old and can't play defense anymore, but if you watched him at FIBA, he looked re energized and played exceptional defense. He was treading water for the Lakers the last few years, so I guess that's what people are judging him by.

Watch the job Butler does on lebron. Him and Kawhi defend him better than anyone.

This series is going 6 minimum.

I don't understand what is so hard for you to get. In 2013 Wade and Lebron were the two best players, Heat end up winning. In 2014 Wade and Bosh played like ass so they ended up losing. 2013 has no impact on the 2014 finals. Being top 5 in the 2013 finals doesn't mean they were top 5 in 2014 :facepalm

poido123
09-29-2014, 06:58 PM
I don't understand what is so hard for you to get. In 2013 Wade and Lebron were the two best players, Heat end up winning. In 2014 Wade and Bosh played like ass so they ended up losing. 2013 has no impact on the 2014 finals. Being top 5 in the 2013 finals doesn't mean they were top 5 in 2014 :facepalm

Why are we even going Into all THAT?

I was simply saying that super teams or ones with established stars can be beaten by teams with better chemistry and exceptional passing. They also can be beaten by bigger front lines and that also poses a risk to the current Cavs team without a rim protector or lack of defensive bigs.

If you're going to count varejeo, then I can assume rose is healthy too.

That was all I was trying to convey. I really don't care about who did what in the finals, but only noting that a lebron led big 3 can be beaten by good ball movement and cohesive units.

I don't know why you keep going back Into finals performances etc :hammerhead:

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 07:11 PM
Why are we even going Into all THAT?

I was simply saying that super teams or ones with established stars can be beaten by teams with better chemistry and exceptional passing. They also can be beaten by bigger front lines and that also poses a risk to the current Cavs team without a rim protector or lack of defensive bigs.

If you're going to count varejeo, then I can assume rose is healthy too.

That was all I was trying to convey. I really don't care about who did what in the finals, but only noting that a lebron led big 3 can be beaten by good ball movement and cohesive units.

I don't know why you keep going back Into finals performances etc :hammerhead:
:biggums:
youre ****ing retarded dude. you brought up the finals first. My post didnt even say anything about rose or verajao.

this argument started over me saying star power by the cavs will be the main factor in beating the bulls. You then brought up the finals last year, completley ignoring the fact that the only star player on the Heat was Lebron:oldlol:.

poido123
09-29-2014, 07:23 PM
:biggums:
youre ****ing retarded dude. you brought up the finals first. My post didnt even say anything about rose or verajao.

this argument started over me saying star power by the cavs will be the main factor in beating the bulls. You then brought up the finals last year, completley ignoring the fact that the only star player on the Heat was Lebron:oldlol:.

No I didn't.? What I said was, 3 of the 5 best players were heat players against the spurs and that was referring to actual skill level, not performances etc. I was simply making a judgment on talent level, nothing else. But then we got sidetracked into actual performances etc.

I brought up varejeo and Rose as I was anticipating a "Cavs have varejeo too you d.mbf.ck" response.

Anyways, you are trying to be a d.ck and sidetrack the discussion rather than actually discuss the point i was making.

If you want to talk strengths and WEAKNESSES? Rather than just saying "Cavs have the firepower, they can't LOSE! " then I might entertain ball talk with you and not just assume your trying to argue small sh.it to win small battles.

For the record, it was you who brought up this year's finals, not me.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 07:33 PM
No I didn't.? What I said was, 3 of the 5 best players were heat players against the spurs and that was referring to actual skill level, not performances etc. I was simply making a judgment on talent level, nothing else. But then we got sidetracked into actual performances etc.

I brought up varejeo and Rose as I was anticipating a "Cavs have varejeo too you d.mbf.ck" response.

Anyways, you are trying to be a d.ck and sidetrack the discussion rather than actually discuss the point i was making.

If you want to talk strengths and WEAKNESSES? Rather than just saying "Cavs have the firepower, they can't LOSE! " then I might entertain ball talk with you and not just assume your trying to argue small sh.it to win small battles.

For the record, it was you who brought up this year's finals, not me.
You brought it up first dumbass:facepalm

Most common criticisms of the current bulls team, is that we will rely heavily on rose. I dont think thats entirely true, yes we need him, but i dont think we need the best version to win basketball games

TheMan
09-29-2014, 07:33 PM
The Cavs on paper look to be a high powered offense but that D doe.

NumberSix
09-29-2014, 07:40 PM
It's that time of year again where we pretend Chicago will be relevant this upcoming season.

TheMan
09-29-2014, 08:28 PM
It's that time of year again where we pretend Chicago will be relevant this upcoming season.
You mad because the Heat aren't contenders anymore, bruh?

poido123
09-29-2014, 09:00 PM
You brought it up first dumbass:facepalm

The last post of the second page in this thread, you wrote;

"Wtf 3 out of 5? Did you even watch the finals THIS YEAR?"

Sit down.

In what part of that post that I made suggest this YEAR?

You're the dumbass

eurobum
09-29-2014, 09:04 PM
bath of blood

http://www.stargatecinema.com/images/magictoolbox_cache/3bf842518f40ca6b8a10b619b8e02daf/2/1/21602/thumb400x400/22763-04.jpg

BuffaloBill
09-29-2014, 09:05 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Bigsmoke
09-29-2014, 09:25 PM
The Cavs on paper looks ridiculous. I'm assuming Love to be the 2nd option but when if he isn't?. That means they gotta 26/13 capable player as a 3rd option and that looks really hard to beat. Why everybody keep forgetting about Dion Waiters?

DukeDelonte13
09-29-2014, 09:58 PM
The Cavs on paper looks ridiculous. I'm assuming Love to be the 2nd option but when if he isn't?. That means they gotta 26/13 capable player as a 3rd option and that looks really hard to beat. Why everybody keep forgetting about Dion Waiters?

19 ppg on 45% after the all star break.

also 41.6% on catch and shoot 3pt attempts.

Nash
09-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Dion Waiters will be borderline allstar with the new contending cavs

aj1987
09-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Hard to say, but he was instrumental in the heat winning that finals. He was in and out all series, comes up big at important moments, but went missing for stretches too.

manu wasn't top 5 that year, he had a shocker.

So it would be Parker, duncan, wade, lebron and either Kawhi or BOSH?
Something like that.
Danny Green, dude. He scored 14/4 a game on 65%, even though he played like shit the last couple of games.

Pointguard
09-29-2014, 11:27 PM
I'm really curious about how the season will be called. If they go soft, it will hurt Chicago, some, but the Bulls big are athletic and can play a softer game. Kyrie and slim Lebron will probably go to the line a lot if the refs call it soft all year.

ballinhun8
09-29-2014, 11:52 PM
Cleveland don't want it with us. Haha just kidding.

Should be fun but honestly I think as long as Rose stays healthy, this is the year we pull through.

Think about it, a guy like Kyrie, when has he ever played a big game in his life? I think he didn't even play in the tourney cuz he was hurt, no?

CavaliersFTW
09-29-2014, 11:57 PM
Is Rose still in the NBA?

ballinhun8
09-30-2014, 12:02 AM
Is Rose still in the NBA?

Not. You. Too. :(

Cocaine80s
09-30-2014, 12:02 AM
Cleveland don't want it with us. Haha just kidding.

Should be fun but honestly I think as long as Rose stays healthy, this is the year we pull through.

Think about it, a guy like Kyrie, when has he ever played a big game in his life? I think he didn't even play in the tourney cuz he was hurt, no?
At Duke he pretty much missed the entire season. Came back from injury for the ncaa tournament and in his 2nd game dropped 28 on Derrick Williams

poido123
09-30-2014, 12:03 AM
Danny Green, dude. He scored 14/4 a game on 65%, even though he played like shit the last couple of games.

Ok i was wrong. Top 6.

Im not at all interested in being right about that though.

I was only trying to convey that the blueprint for beating superteams is good chemistry, passing and defense.

It can be done and i think bulls have an excellent replica of the current spurs team.

CavaliersFTW
09-30-2014, 12:03 AM
Not. You. Too. :(
:D trash talk is all part of the game :cheers:

ballinhun8
09-30-2014, 12:05 AM
At Duke he pretty much missed the entire season. Came back from injury for the ncaa tournament and in his 2nd game dropped 28 on Derrick Williams

How could he drop 28 on him? They play different positions.

Not to mentioned Williams dropped 32. And Arizona spanked Duke in the second half. Irving with those empty stats :lol

Cocaine80s
09-30-2014, 12:09 AM
How could he drop 28 on him? They play different positions.

Not to mentioned Williams dropped 32. And Arizona spanked Duke in the second half. Irving with those empty stats :lol
Atleast he didn't choke like Rose did in college

ballinhun8
09-30-2014, 12:23 AM
Atleast he didn't choke like Rose did in college

Damn dummy you couldn't obviously tell that was sarcasm. What you think the smiley face was there for?

Swear you Bron stans always so sensitive.

But if you wanna play that. Irving wasn't clutch enough to get his team to the sweet 16 with a #1 seed. Wasn't even good enough to "choke"

Cocaine80s
09-30-2014, 12:26 AM
Damn dummy you couldn't obviously tell that was sarcasm. What you think the smiley face was there for?

Swear you Bron stans always so sensitive.

But if you wanna play that. Irving wasn't clutch enough to get his team to the sweet 16 with a #1 seed. Wasn't even good enough to "choke"
didnt know a smiley face was meant to be sarcastic

Anyways Irving had a better college season than rose despite not playing for 90% of it :lol

ballinhun8
09-30-2014, 12:58 AM

Anyways Irving had a better college season than rose despite not playing for 90% of it :lol

Best player, as a freshman, on a national championship finalist > 2nd rd exit hahaha

RRR3
09-30-2014, 01:37 AM
You mad because the Heat aren't contenders anymore, bruh?
Heat could still beat the Bulls tbqh

Bigsmoke
09-30-2014, 02:06 AM

:wtf:

FLDFSU
09-30-2014, 11:19 AM

:roll: :roll: did this fool just expose himself?

Yet he loves to accuse everyone else of having multiple accounts? :roll: :roll:

ballinhun8
09-30-2014, 01:10 PM
:roll: :roll: did this fool just expose himself?

Yet he loves to accuse everyone else of having multiple accounts? :roll: :roll:

If you can't tell that's obvious sarcasm, then I don't know what to tell you.

nathanjizzle
05-05-2015, 10:40 PM

Yes.