PDA

View Full Version : Sam Pepper - Have pranks finally gone too far?

sweggeh
09-29-2014, 09:52 AM
This guy is a very big Youtuber with tens of millions of view per video but I think his career is done after this. Hes been kicked off Youtubers React and been banned from ever attending VidCon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8nbnglaW-Q

This video got some very bad responses and the original has obviously been taken down. But afterwards apparently girls are coming out saying they have been sexually assaulted and raped by this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9qVaMhnJB8 (It gets serious at 4.00)

Now guys like Simple Pickup and Adrian Van Oyen are falling under heavy criticism. This shit is really blowing up.

DonD13
09-29-2014, 10:07 AM
i went over the second vid (without audio) and i must say: i'd *** on her glasses

Shade8780
09-29-2014, 10:13 AM
i went over the second vid (without audio) and i must say: i'd *** on her glasses
She'd probably report you to the police and make a video about her 'experience of getting raped.' Glasses have rights too!

****ing feminists.

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 10:14 AM
i just saw this article and video blog

edit: the vid i posted is the vid you already posted, just with a supplimentary article. i think the author puts forward a very strong case.

plenty of mens rights activist will presumably insist that they should have the right to grab as much public ass and tit as possible and its all just fun and games. it isnt and this kind of shit, especially if you actually got to see the 'blooper reel', is really offensive and bordering on sexual assault in some cases.

Shade8780
09-29-2014, 10:18 AM
This is a video from someone who apparently was a victim of his...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vIh2-q0NTs

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 10:20 AM

:applause:

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 10:30 AM

men should actually listen to this. i don't know how many rape confession videos people have heard, especially people on this site, but there are a lot of them out there now.... and this one is particularly powerful in terms of both intensity and emotion. it's long but incredibly compelling.

Shade8780
09-29-2014, 10:31 AM
men should actually listen to this. i don't know how many rape confession videos people have heard but there are a lot of them out there now.... and this one is particularly powerful in terms of both intensity and emotion.
Yeah, it's nearly hard to watch. There's more accusations here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2772419/Youtube-celebrity-Sam-Pepper-accused-sexual-assault-groping-women-prank-video-solicited-naked-images-15-year-old-girl-forced-fan-oral-sex-accusations.html

BoogieWoogieMan
09-29-2014, 11:04 AM

This video is powerful. Kiddos to her for finally finding the courage to speak out.

ImKobe
09-29-2014, 11:18 AM
It's fine for white kids to go into hoods and use racial stereotypes ("selling" drugs to black people) but when it comes to touching women, all of a sudden people are willing to take action world-wide?

I mean, I understand why the video was taken down and why there's an outcry regarding this Sam dude, but these prank video makers should be stopped in general because:

1) they're stupid and not entertaining at all (for anyone that has an IQ above 50)
2) they encourage young kids (who wan't to be famous) to do stupid shit in real life, that could get them seriously in trouble or worse, killed

alenleomessi
09-29-2014, 11:26 AM
what did the stupid b*tch expect when she went to his apartment at 2 f*cking AM? watch the notebook?

ace23
09-29-2014, 11:35 AM

This is too dramatic. Two minutes in. Can this bitch just get to the point? :oldlol:

sweggeh
09-29-2014, 11:39 AM
I have to say I am pretty glad this guy is gonna get his ass destroyed in prison. I never liked him, fake video making ass bitch.

sweggeh
09-29-2014, 11:42 AM
This is too dramatic. Two minutes in. Can this bitch just get to the point? :oldlol:

Yeah she is really milking it lol. Putting on a damn good show. But nevertheless if its true he should be arrested straight up.

joe
09-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Not all pranks can be categorized in this way. Some pranksters are immature, antagonistic, and based on shock humor. However, pranking in general can be an art form that not only makes people laugh, but plays with the lines of social acceptability, human nature, etc. The best pranks (or public theater) are thoughtful, though yes, at times very uncomfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

Food court musical. This isnt a prank video as most people think of them, but this is the type of stuff I am talking about.

LJJ
09-29-2014, 12:03 PM
what did the stupid b*tch expect when she went to his apartment at 2 f*cking AM? watch the notebook?

If go to some dude's house at 2am you expect to get ****ed in the ass?

Ok.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
09-29-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm not about to watch 15 minutes of some girl explaining her rape.

Can someone give a quick summary?

I don't like to blame victims, but from the comments I've read in this thread, she showed up to this dude's house at 2 AM and didn't like the sex? Umm... When does 'yes' mean 'yes' again?

ace23
09-29-2014, 12:39 PM

I don't like to blame victims, but from the comments I've read in this thread, she showed up to this dude's house at 2 AM and didn't like the sex? Umm... When does 'yes' mean 'yes' again?
He allegedly raped her. She didn't just not "like the sex".

sweggeh
09-29-2014, 12:39 PM

You should watch it. Her performance is Oscar worthy.

Seriously though he invited her over, held her down and ****ed her in the ass. Apparently she was bleeding and had his sperm in her asshole for 72 hours. Sounds terrible.

nathanjizzle
09-29-2014, 12:41 PM
most of these youtube people are annoying. especially this bitch lacygreen

alenleomessi
09-29-2014, 12:41 PM
If go to some dude's house at 2am you expect to get ****ed in the ass?

Ok.
well if this is the guy inviting you and its seconds after you meet him
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/512855295651897344/R5CLgDcg.jpeg

im sure she thought of it and maybe even wanted it (well not ****, but a regular sex)

im not trying to defend the guy, he looks like a scum and has a very punchable face.. his pranks wouldnt last 5 mins in the balkans

MavsSuperFan
09-29-2014, 02:07 PM
The whole point of making money on youtube is to get views.

IIRC youtube partners make $3-5 for every 1000 views. If they monetize their videos. Eg. put ads on them.

Google ads make money for youtube/google and the content creator gets a cut.

I have never heard of this kid before. Now I have. I dont like pranks so I am not his audience but, for youtubers any publicity is probably good publicity. He will probably get more subscribers and views off this. I would guess of the top of my head the majority of people that like watching prank videos are males, who wouldnt be offended by that video

Also, calling an ass grab sexual assault, cheapens what sexual assault actually is imo.

Edit: i didnt realize some people were accusing this guy of rape. total scumbag who belongs in jail if he is raping women

MavsSuperFan
09-29-2014, 02:15 PM
+500

Rape is fcked up, if you get grabbed off the street, we should kill that mofukka

If you get invited to some weirdos house and choose to go, you're a fckin dunce
:biggums: agreeing to go into someones house isnt the same as agreeing to **** them

Smoke117
09-29-2014, 02:20 PM
Who the **** is sam pepper?

Nick Young
09-29-2014, 02:27 PM
This guy is a very big Youtuber with tens of millions of view per video but I think his career is done after this. Hes been kicked off Youtubers React and been banned from ever attending VidCon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8nbnglaW-Q

This video got some very bad responses and the original has obviously been taken down. But afterwards apparently girls are coming out saying they have been sexually assaulted and raped by this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9qVaMhnJB8 (It gets serious at 4.00)

Now guys like Simple Pickup and Adrian Van Oyen are falling under heavy criticism. This shit is really blowing up.
f*ck this guy.

dude77
09-29-2014, 04:56 PM

+500

Rape is fcked up, if you get grabbed off the street, we should kill that mofukka

If you get invited to some weirdos house and choose to go, you're a fckin dunce

this this this lol .. I mean .. she can say she wasn't looking for sex .. even though she asked him playfully 'is this a booty call' after going into his room .. she knew what was going on and why she was there .. wtf would you go to his room at his place at 2 in the morning after he says 'I'll be over here when you're ready' .. now he may have raped her .. but her stupidity is pronounced either way

Shade8780
09-29-2014, 05:01 PM
this this this lol .. I mean .. she can say she wasn't looking for sex .. even though she asked him playfully 'is this a booty call' after going into his room .. she knew what was going on and why she was there .. wtf would you go to his room at his place at 2 in the morning after he says 'I'll be over here when you're ready' .. now he may have raped her .. but her stupidity is pronounced either way
Well that isn't the only case. Apparently, he asked for nudes from a 15-year-old and forced an 18-year-old who got a backstage pass at one of his concerts to give him oral.

kentatm
09-29-2014, 05:09 PM
SJW FTW

f-ck this dude tryna pretend he did this as a social experiment.

Cali Syndicate
09-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Don't know who the guy is is, but yes, some youtube pranks go too far and some make little sense. For example, "hey, I'm intentionally going to step on this guy's brand new kicks, let's see it he gets upset." and if he does, it's "chill, chill, man, it's a prank, chill." I mean really? As for social experiments, I'm for most of them. This vid here is not a social experiment, it's dude trying to see how far he can go all in the name of being a "prank."

ballup
09-29-2014, 05:40 PM
There are no defined boundaries to pranking, but stating that "it's a prank" does not give you a free pass.

robert de niro
09-29-2014, 06:54 PM
some stats from his youtube this past week, losing subs but gaining views, expected, people are curious http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/officialsampepper

Smook A.
09-29-2014, 07:51 PM
Damn his career just went downhill so fast. People are making petitions to remove his YouTube channel and are sending him loads of threats. Now that his YouTube career is most likely over, he's have to find some other way to make money. That really sucks but hey... it's karma. What goes around comes around. Should've been smarter and more careful, Sam.

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 09:46 PM
i'd like to first get something out of the way. i was wrong.

so i just typed up this lil diddy i left unedited below, though i edited out bits of it earlier as i felt it was a little to abrasive. you decide if i was strict enough with the 'no insults' policy i'd like to think i enforce on myself.

i was jumping on you for misunderstanding the word "sexual assault". i misunderstood the word "sexual assault", at least as it pertains to the us criminal code, and confused it with "aggravated sexual contact". which is what this woman is talking about with regard to this sam pepper fellow... i think.

if she misidentified sexual assault, shame on her. :no:

(c) Aggravated Sexual Contact.— Any person subject to this chapter who commits or causes sexual contact upon or by another person, if to do so would violate subsection (a) (rape) had the sexual contact been a sexual act, is guilty of aggravated sexual contact and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

The whole point of making money on youtube is to get views.

IIRC youtube partners make $3-5 for every 1000 views. If they monetize their videos. Eg. put ads on them.

Google ads make money for youtube/google and the content creator gets a cut.

I have never heard of this kid before. Now I have. I dont like pranks so I am not his audience but, for youtubers any publicity is probably good publicity. He will probably get more subscribers and views off this. I would guess of the top of my head the majority of people that like watching prank videos are males, who wouldnt be offended by that video

Also, calling an ass grab sexual assault, cheapens what sexual assault actually is imo.

Edit: i didnt realize some people were accusing this guy of rape. total scumbag who belongs in jail if he is raping women
an ass grab IS sexual assault you tw*t (sorry but i felt the subject called for it).... and calling it what it is doesn't cheapen the LEGAL DEFINITION which includes groping. fraid so pal.

if you want to argue the legitimacy of that particular part of the criminal code, by all means have at it. but don't give me nonsense about a woman cheapening the idea of sexual assault by using it to describe copping a feel, when that's exactly what copping a feel implies... sexual assault.

(b) Sexual Assault.— Any person subject to this chapter who—
(1) commits a sexual act upon another person by—
(A) threatening or placing that other person in fear;
(B) causing bodily harm to that other person;
(C) making a fraudulent representation that the sexual act serves a professional purpose; or
(D) inducing a belief by any artifice, pretense, or concealment that the person is another person;
(2) commits a sexual act upon another person when the person knows or reasonably should know that the other person is asleep, unconscious, or otherwise unaware that the sexual act is occurring; or
(3) commits a sexual act upon another person when the other person is incapable of consenting to the sexual act due to—
(A) impairment by any drug, intoxicant, or other similar substance, and that condition is known or reasonably should be known by the person; or
(B) a mental disease or defect, or physical disability, and that condition is known or reasonably should be known by the person;
is guilty of sexual assault and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Damn his career just went downhill so fast. People are making petitions to remove his YouTube channel and are sending him loads of threats. Now that his YouTube career is most likely over, he's have to find some other way to make money. That really sucks but hey... it's karma. What goes around comes around. Should've been smarter and more careful, Sam.
dude literally was making six figures just off youtube. now he has to get a normal job :facepalm

this one dumbass prank ruined his entire life smh

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 09:57 PM
dude literally was making six figures just off youtube. now he has to get a normal job :facepalm

this one dumbass prank ruined his entire life smh
he's been accused of RAPE and if i'm not mistaken by multiple women. his concern is no longer his youtube career or whatever dumbass pranks he likes to pull. his concern is whether or not these accusations turn into allegations and eventually prosecutions.

Cocaine80s
09-29-2014, 09:59 PM
he's been accused of RAPE and if i'm not mistaken by multiple women. his concern is no longer his youtube career or whatever dumbass pranks he likes to pull. his concern is whether or not these accusations turn into allegations and eventually prosecutions.
:biggums:

didnt know that lol

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 10:00 PM
it's in this thread, i suggest you look into it if you're curious... or quite frankly even if you aren't.

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 10:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10485390_10152561665984213_3443446818347105801_o.p ng

Balla_Status
09-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Does that mean a drunk dude can claim rape as well?

RidonKs
09-29-2014, 10:37 PM
Does that mean a drunk dude can claim rape as well?
if there isn't affirmative consent and his body is even just touched inappropriately in certain areas, he can claim aggravated sexual contact. and who knows the punishment/sentence for that, might not be much more than a fine in some places tbh. but claiming rape is also possible for a male. though also EXTREMELY different and i can't stress that enough. cocks and ***** are very different in how they function. to legally interpret their interactions with one another and their interactions with each other is painstaking work.

but to answer your question with full direction and disclosure, yes "a drunk dude can claim rape as well" as a drunk female can...

....assuming by well you don't mean as frequently but merely as functionally according to the judicial system....

...and assuming that functionally means if the context is in accordance with successful prosecution which it occasionally isn't....

....only with ready acknowledgement that a successful prosecution implies the guilt found by the judicial system of the criminal according to our codes.....

...provided this person is actually a criminal and not just subject to any number of the profound travesties that the us criminal justice system locks up on a daily basis including gang members and addicts and recreational potheads and illegal immigrants and the mentally ill... and those being just extremely obvious cases of stereotypical yet real imprisonments and entirely forgetting something like 5% of the lockups in the country (recalled from a study dont quote me) that are just on their face completely retarded..... oh and of course let's not ignore the completely illegitimate legal tricks pulled by the very wealthy at every level and every single day that leave people accountable for unbelievable crimes of military magnitude like killing hundreds of thousands or even millions of people or economic magnitude like setting the global economic system on fire.... these people are free to walk around and even live lavishly on tremendous wealth until the end of their days....

......... THIS IS NOT A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION..

..THIS IS YOUR LIFE......

this is your life on drugs

BlackWhiteGreen
09-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Honestly amazed it took this long.

Is it even surprising that there are Youtubers that might not be totally legit? The only 2 I've met IRL are/were complete arseholes, and they aren't going round making these kind of videos

Jameerthefear
09-30-2014, 12:26 AM
Just flagged the girl's video. Stupid ass SJWs. That wasn't rape either and the state of CA is a f*cking joke.