Pathetic.

Jameerthefear
09-30-2014, 12:53 AM
You have never kissed a girl doe
:coleman:
That has nothing to do with this.

Pushxx
09-30-2014, 01:03 AM
What the actual ****? Feminists are out of control. This shit is crazy. Thank god I'm not that age anymore. I would be afraid to **** anything. For example, there are hundreds of proven falsely-accused, absolved men who still get suspended from schools and their lives ruined.

Feminists have painted the men so negatively and the mass media has eaten this shit up to look better in social media.

Check out some of this guy's videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/bane666au He goes over the men's rights movement and what these greedy, sexist feminists are trying to brainwash people with.

Sadly toxic feminists are making larger impacts in US culture. Read what this bill actually is. It's ridiculous.

ace23
09-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Lol

MadeFromDust
09-30-2014, 02:44 AM
So if they're drunk their yes doesn't count? owow

RidonKs
09-30-2014, 02:57 AM
if you can't get a girl saying "yes fk me" ur a beta any way so just back off

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 03:27 AM
So if they're drunk their yes doesn't count? owow

Yeah there was some case recently where the dude and girl were both drunk. Girl invited dude into her room, also texted her friend about a condom.

She later said it was rape (she regretted having drunkenly lost her virginity) and he got kicked out :biggums:

edit: its a long read http://www.businessinsider.com/occidental-sexual-assault-2014-9

The Basics Of The Case
In the early morning of Sept. 8, 2013, after a long night of drinking that left the students more drunk than either had ever been, two Occidental College freshmen, one male and one female, had sex. Evidence indicates that the sex appeared consensual at the time it occurred.

A week later the female student, Jane Doe, filed a complaint with Occidental, saying she'd been the victim of a sexual assault. Just over three months later, and following an intensive official college investigation, the male freshman, John Doe, was notified he had been found responsible of sexual assault and non-consensual sex and was expelled from Occidental. Weeks later, he lost an appeal to overturn the decision.

Jane told investigators she didn't remember having sex with John or understand why she appears to have voluntarily gone to his room that night with full knowledge at the time of what would likely happen.

Among the key pieces of evidence that John and his legal team are relying on are two text messages that Jane had sent before going to John's room, one to him asking if he had a condom and another to a friend from her hometown saying "I'mgoingtohave sex now" (sic).

"The thing is I have no clue what I was thinking," Jane later told investigators. "I would never have done that if I had been sober … I don't know what was going through my head."

I would never have done that if I had been sober … I don't know what was going through my head.
Nobody disputes that Jane had been drinking or that she had sent the texts. The question is whether she was too impaired that night to make and understand her own decisions.

The answer is far from simple. One of Jane's friends, Kelly (all student names have been changed to maintain anonymity), was interviewed by the investigators and noted the apparent contradiction:

According to Kelly, Jane Doe's demeanor did not appear as if she knew what was going on, but her text messages and her physically going to John's room seem to indicate that Jane Doe had some idea of where she was, of what was taking place, and of what would happen if she went to John's room.

If Jane did consent to sex then, was John truly responsible for disregarding that consent? Quite possibly yes.

An outside lawyer hired by Occidental to adjudicate the sexual-assault hearing found that John was impaired beyond the point where he could have understood Jane's condition but should nonetheless be held as responsible as if he had been sober.

According to the external adjudicator's report, "If a respondent did not know or should not have known that the Complainant was incapacitated at the time she engaged in conduct that demonstrated consent for sexual intercourse, a respondent does not violate the College's sexual misconduct policy."

As the report further states, "The external adjudicator finds that this level of intoxication so impaired the Respondent's ability to assess the Complainant's incapacitation that he did not have actual knowledge of the Complainant's incapacitation."

However, the adjudicator notes, the final determination as to John Doe's guilt must also take into account another clause in Occidental's sexual-assault policy, a version of which is also in use at many other colleges, which says that intoxication or incapacitation "does not diminish one's responsibility to obtain consent."

In other words, John Doe's severe level of intoxication cannot be considered a factor in the decision. Although John Doe's judgement was determined to have been impaired, the policy required him to evaluate Jane Doe's ability to consent with the same judgment he would have employed had he been sober.

As the report puts it:

The external adjudicator finds that a sober respondent would have known that the Complainant was incapacitated [emphasis added] at the time she engaged in comments or made statements that indicated consent. Accordingly, the external adjudicator finds that the Respondent should have known that the Complainant was incapacitated.

There is considerable evidence, examined in depth below, that would lead a reasonable person to conclude that Jane Doe's actions that night were affected by the amount of alcohol she had consumed. Therefore, the external adjudicator concludes, based on Occidental's policy it was reasonable to expect John Doe to realize that Jane was too drunk to consent.

In the end, having found that "all elements of sexual assault under the College's Policy have been established," the adjudicator found John to have violated the school's sexual-misconduct policy and expelled him from Occidental.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/occidental-sexual-assault-2014-9#ixzz3EmXix89r

As a similar lawsuit unfolds at Duke University, one administrator revealed what some critics see as a potential double standard in the school's sexual-assault policy, according to local newspaper Indy Week.

During the trial two months ago, Duke's dean of students, Sue Wasiolek, was asked whether she would characterize a situation in which two students "got drunk to the point of incapacity, and then had sex" as their having raped each other. No, she said. Rather, "Assuming it is a male and female, it is the responsibility in the case of the male to gain consent before proceeding with sex."

That's some real "equality" right there :applause:

RidonKs
09-30-2014, 03:31 AM
listen i know a guy who's been convicted and spent time in prison for a sexual assault i know was complete bullshit. and it's awful that he had to go through that because a petty bitch decided to make a bunch of shit up.

but those are a MINORITY of cases and the evidence is, once again in this instance as in so many others, OVERWHELMING.

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 03:54 AM
Can the man ALSO claim that he was too drunk to say yes or is that a situation reserved only for women? I have slept with many a girl while I was drunk who in the morning I didn't understand why I had consented in the first place.

LJJ
09-30-2014, 04:03 AM
I think we have all raped many, many times according to this defition. I know I have, anyway.

BlackWhiteGreen
09-30-2014, 07:25 AM
Literally I have never had consensual sex under this ruling. At least that I can recall.

An outside lawyer hired by Occidental to adjudicate the sexual-assault hearing found that John was impaired beyond the point where he could have understood Jane's condition but should nonetheless be held as responsible as if he had been sober.

:eek: :eek:

WHY?!

Jameerthefear
09-30-2014, 07:28 AM
Literally I have never had consensual sex under this ruling. At least that I can recall.

:eek: :eek:

WHY?!
Feminism bud. This is what happens when you give them too much power.

Balla_Status
09-30-2014, 07:31 AM
listen i know a guy who's been convicted and spent time in prison for a sexual assault i know was complete bullshit. and it's awful that he had to go through that because a petty bitch decided to make a bunch of shit up.

but those are a MINORITY of cases and the evidence is, once again in this instance as in so many others, OVERWHELMING.

Kinda like a minority of those sent to death are actually innocent. Who cares right?

It's a big deal man. It doesn't matter if it's minority or not. Since it's a male, nobody gives a ****.

Tons of males in prison for not paying child support...in other words, simply for being POOR.

BlackWhiteGreen
09-30-2014, 07:33 AM

The guy should have turned around and used the exact same argument.

"I was sexually assaulted, and the girl should be held responsible as though she was sober"

Dresta
09-30-2014, 07:57 AM
What happened is that women cast away the naturally developed system created to protect them (i.e. patriarchy) and instead chose freedom for themselves. Then, the next lot of women realised they didn't actually want to be free, that freedom caused them to do stupid shit they regretted later, to be exploited and taken advantage of by the same men they had thought they were getting back at through their emancipation. Having forsaken patriarchy, women now turn to the other father-like figure of the state to protect them from nasty men, to confer on them privileges, and to basically treat them like a second species of child. How they now demand the state take away everyone's rights only to add a little more comfort and protection to their own lives!

They want complete freedom and complete security, and intend to get it at the expense of everyone else.

In all fairness most of the women i know don't have much or any time for contemporary feminism.

JtotheIzzo
09-30-2014, 08:04 AM
Its this false concept that every man is a potential predator that leads to this hysteria.

Are there really that many issues like this in college, where we need a crackdown on picking up?

Lets be real, alcohol is involved in a large umber of pick ups, girls often get drunk so they can lose their inhibitions and have sex, now they can eat their cake and have it too.

I am not saying that it should be open season on women, I get the thinking behind the bill, but the reality is there are many more girls getting drunk because they want to have sex than guys raping or forcing drunk girls to do things they don't want to do.

This is going to ruin a lot of lives.

Dresta
09-30-2014, 08:14 AM
Its this false concept that every man is a potential predator that leads to this hysteria.

Are there really that many issues like this in college, where we need a crackdown on picking up?

Lets be real, alcohol is involved in a large umber of pick ups, girls often get drunk so they can lose their inhibitions and have sex, now they can eat their cake and have it too.

I am not saying that it should be open season on women, I get the thinking behind the bill, but the reality is there are many more girls getting drunk because they want to have sex than guys raping or forcing drunk girls to do things they don't want to do.

This is going to ruin a lot of lives.It's like they think they have some kind of right to be able to get insensibly drunk and NOT be made vulnerable by the disgraceful condition they have got themselves into.

joe
09-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Yeah there was some case recently where the dude and girl were both drunk. Girl invited dude into her room, also texted her friend about a condom.

That's some real "equality" right there :applause:

Wow.... that was infuriating to read. The sheer stupidity of that decision is making me angry. I wish that the guy would have counter-sued her for rape, just to make her realize how ridiculous and unfair she was acting. The final quote from the principle contains as much stupidity as the entire article, and it is less than 1/10th as long.

Rape is a terrible crime. Rapists deserve to be punished. Two drunk college students having consensual sex is not rape. If your participation in that sex was a mistake, then that is what it is... a mistake. A night you regret. Not rape.

raiderfan19
09-30-2014, 09:41 AM
So, it's the guys fault that he got drunk and he is held responsible for his actions as if he was sober because he made a decision to get drunk(this is the way the legal system works in literally every other case, but the poor girl isn't held responsible for her actions because.... She's a woman and too dumb to be responsible for herself? This is the problem with feminism. Women deserve to be treated equal but protected more. It's literally impossible to have both.

When I was in college a buddy and I went to a bar and met two very attractive girls. My buddy successfully picked up one of them and took her home. I attempted(and thankfully didn't get further than a kiss) to pick up her friend. The next morning someone started blowing up her phone. It was her dad and after about 7 calls she broke down and answered and after being berated told her dad where she was. He came and got her, told my friend he'd be pressing charges for statutory rape and called the cops. He told the dad he was sorry but that the girl had said she was 22 and was in a bar so he believed she was of age.Two days later my friend was arrested in class for sexual assault of a child.
Due to the "strict liability" associated with sexual assault of a child he had to take a plea that allowed him to come off the sexual offenders registry after 3 years. The problem is during that time he was kicked out of school and couldn't live with his parents because his younger brother lived with them. He completed his 3 years got off the list and has mostly gotten his life back together but it was ridiculous.

Obviously a different situation but shows how scrappy men are treated legally.

ImKobe
09-30-2014, 09:45 AM

http://www.asianjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/StephenSmithROFL.gif

Pushxx
09-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Wow.... that was infuriating to read. The sheer stupidity of that decision is making me angry. I wish that the guy would have counter-sued her for rape, just to make her realize how ridiculous and unfair she was acting. The final quote from the principle contains as much stupidity as the entire article, and it is less than 1/10th as long.

Rape is a terrible crime. Rapists deserve to be punished. Two drunk college students having consensual sex is not rape. If your participation in that sex was a mistake, then that is what it is... a mistake. A night you regret. Not rape.

False accusations happen all the time like I said in my first post. The double standard for rape and abuse is sickening.

People laugh at the physical abuse and general pain men endure because they're supposed to be able to handle it or maybe they deserved it. People should react to rape the same for both genders. It's common sense.

I'm not gonna go more into it. Check out that bane666 guy on YouTube.

KingBeasley08
09-30-2014, 10:29 AM
This kind of feminism is normal and necessary because women are weak and need to be protected

I swear these hardcore feminists are more sexist than most men. That entire movement is a disease. Remind me to never live in California

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Kinda like a minority of those sent to death are actually innocent. Who cares right?

It's a big deal man. It doesn't matter if it's minority or not. Since it's a male, nobody gives a ****.

Tons of males in prison for not paying child support...in other words, simply for being POOR.
And if a girl just decides she doesn't like you, or you piss her off and she wants to get back at you, she can just claim rape and you are screwed no matter what. Seriously, are drunk males not allowed to claim that the women took advantage of them? That's bullshit!

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 10:31 AM
The guy should have turned around and used the exact same argument.

"I was sexually assaulted, and the girl should be held responsible as though she was sober"
Yes! Yes! Yes! Is this not allowed?!

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 10:36 AM
This kind of feminism is normal and necessary because women are weak and need to be protected

I swear these hardcore feminists are more sexist than most men. That entire movement is a disease. Remind me to never live in California
EXACTLY! Modern feminism is more patronizing and demeaning towards other women then "the patriarchy" is. Modern feminism seriously is all about giving the fatty glasses uglies a chance to bitch and complain about hot chicks non stop without coming off as jelly, because they can pretend they are fighting for a noble cause XD It is not about gender equality in the slightest. Disgusting.

robert de niro
09-30-2014, 10:44 AM
He goes over the men's rights movement
http://i.imgur.com/m5fAzzX.gif

2LeTTeRS
09-30-2014, 10:46 AM
An outside lawyer hired by Occidental to adjudicate the sexual-assault hearing found that John was impaired beyond the point where he could have understood Jane's condition but should nonetheless be held as responsible as if he had been sober.:eek: :eek:

WHY?!

Because intoxication is no excuse for most crimes; not just sexual assault. If I punch you when I'm drunk; I don't get a free pass for having alcohol in my system.

KingBeasley08
09-30-2014, 10:50 AM
"Poor men in america"

Fvking idiots in this thread

The law isn't enforceable, it's to change the culture that taking advantage of drunk girls is okay

You fvking pansies actually think being a man is hard and unfair

Kill yrselves
When did this guy become such a white knight? Let's be real, most men that support this are the kind that could never get p*ssy in college and tried suckin up to girls in hopes they'd get laid. White knight ass losers

joe
09-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Because intoxication is no excuse for most crimes; not just sexual assault. If I punch you when I'm drunk; I don't get a free pass for having alcohol in my system.

But he did not rape her, they had consensual sex. Being drunk does not excuse you for having regretful sex, either.

ace23
09-30-2014, 11:21 AM
"Poor men in america"

The law isn't enforceable, it's to change the culture that taking advantage of drunk girls is okay

Kill yrselves
So the prevailing opinion in the US is that taking advantage of drunk girls is ok? :oldlol:

Definitely hard to prove, but the law is unfair. Don't see how you can disagree with that.

joe
09-30-2014, 11:29 AM
What if I get drunk and my friend convinces me to rob a store? Should I be able to argue that this friend took advantage of me, I never would have robbed that store if I was not drunk?

LJJ
09-30-2014, 11:32 AM
What if I get drunk and my friend convinces me to rob a store? Should I be able to argue that this friend took advantage of me, I never would have robbed that store if I was not drunk?

You would probably get a much lower sentence than your friend due to your circumstance, yeah.

joe
09-30-2014, 11:40 AM
You would probably get a much lower sentence than your friend due to your circumstance, yeah.

Really? I am not a lawyer but my intuition says that would never happen in a million years. If you know of that happening in legal precedent feel free to set me straight.

Pushxx
09-30-2014, 12:01 PM
The story of Brian Banks is not that uncommon these days.

But all men are brutal rapists/oppressors, virgin betas that live in their mother's basement, or both, right?

embersyc
09-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Hello person, do you consent to me flirting with you?

Wonderful, you're very pretty. Do you consent if I place my hand on the breast area of your shirt?

Wow baby that feels great, I was wondering, do you consent to me pulling out my ***** and sticking it into your ******?

Why are you bitching about romance being dead? Come on baby, do you consent or not? Please say yes clearly into my recorder.

ace23
09-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Not prevailing but it happens way too much. Lots of shitty people

It's not unfair. A shitty girl could make the same accusations regardless of the law
Has nothing to do with the law being unfair.

raiderfan19
09-30-2014, 12:33 PM
This is incorrect unless someone forced you to become intoxicated

tpols
09-30-2014, 12:56 PM

Did you read the rest of the article?

Among the key pieces of evidence that John and his legal team are relying on are two text messages that Jane had sent before going to John's room, one to him asking if he had a condom and another to a friend from her hometown saying "I'mgoingtohave sex now" (sic).

"The thing is I have no clue what I was thinking," Jane later told investigators. "I would never have done that if I had been sober … I don't know what was going through my head."

So the guy deciding to get drunk gets used against him, while the girl is completely absolved of her decision to get drunk and the consequences of her regrettable actions thereafter are placed solely on the guy?

Please tell me how this is fair at all. This type of shit is diluting what constitutes a real rape case..

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 01:06 PM
"Poor men in america"

Kill yrselves
Who is to say that girls aren't the ones taking advantage of drunk guys?

The law is basically patronizing all women and saying that no women is responsible and mature enough to drink alcohol and make her own decisions. If I was a woman I'd be offended by this shit. I personally am a fan of gender equality, but I guess feminists don't want women to be treated the same as men.:facepalm

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Being anti sexual assault isn't white knighting dum dum

And I didn't go to college thank you very much
Sleeping with a drunk girl who is eager and says yes and consents enthusiatically, if you are drunk as well, has never constituted as sexual assault until this law passed.

Now women have the power to consent and then change their minds and cry rape, and the law will respond according to their whims.

It is complete bullshit that men are the ones completely responsible here and women bear zero responsibility. Are we not working for gender equality?

niko
09-30-2014, 01:09 PM

The law is basically patronizing all women and saying that no women is responsible and mature enough to drink alcohol and make her own decisions. If I was a woman I'd be offended by this shit. I personally am a fan of gender equality, but I guess feminists don't want women to be treated the same as men.:facepalm
You're concerned about women taking advantage of u while drunk? Really? this is a real concern?

robert de niro
09-30-2014, 01:13 PM
this thread is comedy gold :oldlol:

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 01:21 PM
this thread is comedy gold :oldlol:
Do you think fat chicks have never taken advantage of drunk dudes who are 2+ levels above them on the 1-10 scale?:confusedshrug:

Nick Young
09-30-2014, 01:24 PM
You're concerned about women taking advantage of u while drunk? Really? this is a real concern?
Yes. Myself and other men. I have even met fatty women who talk before a party hoping that one of the hot guys at the party gets drunk and making jokes about what she'd want to do to him.

Fatties are always waiting around til closing waiting to take advantage of drunk guys. In the morning, those drunk guys wake up and regret what they have done, and dont remember what lead them to sleeping with that girl in the first place, just like what happened to the girl in the OP.

The law is basically stating that only men are allowed to sexually assault, and women cannot be trusted to drink responsibly and make their own decisions while entoxicated.

Do you believe the above bolded statement to be true?

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2014, 01:40 PM
:facepalm

Only in California and only from Liberals.

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 01:46 PM

You aren't getting it. With alcohol in a person's system, a woman is ruled to not be able to give consent i.e. any sexual activity is rape. But a guy with alcohol in his system is fully responsible for the act.

:roll: you don't really believe that?

"Sorry officer I hit that car, but I was drunk and unable to consent legally to driving, you'll have to let me off"

Crown&Coke
09-30-2014, 01:49 PM
It's called "yes means yes"

but if alcohol is involved yes means no?

wtf is this shit?

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 01:50 PM
It's called "yes means yes"

but if alcohol is involved yes means no?

wtf is this shit?

Only for the woman. She can choose after the fact whether she really gave consent or not, because by being drunk it defaults to "non consensual".

Under this law/school policies it's the man's responsibility to make sure the woman can consent. Also, if she later regrets the act and you both were drunk, then she can say you raped her after the fact, even though all reasonable parties at the time would agree it was consensual.

I'm not being polemic this is basically the interpretation of the law, and certainly what's going on de facto.

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 02:12 PM
So you're saying this thread is full of guys girls would regret fvking

Yep definitely see why you're all so scared now

Dude deleted his post and now this has no context but is still absolutely correct

:biggums:

The law should be impersonal and unbiased. If you drunkenly bang a very very big girl and the next day regret it, did she rape you? No. This is a stupid law and it's silly that you're defending it.

2LeTTeRS
09-30-2014, 02:18 PM
You aren't getting it. With alcohol in a person's system, a woman is ruled to not be able to give consent i.e. any sexual activity is rape. But a guy with alcohol in his system is fully responsible for the act.

I'm not arguing in support of this law (I think its shit); I'm just saying that legally it normal that intoxication is not allowed as a defense.

Did you read the rest of the article?So the guy deciding to get drunk gets used against him, while the girl is completely absolved of her decision to get drunk and the consequences of her regrettable actions thereafter are placed solely on the guy?

Please tell me how this is fair at all. This type of shit is diluting what constitutes a real rape case..

I agree this was not fair; but not because he was drunk, this was not fair because IMO no rape occurred here. Except in extreme cases I don't think being drunk invalidates consent; and being aware enough to ask for a condom and text your friends that your about to have sex means this was not one of those cases IMO.

However I'm not willing to jump to the extreme that you guys are. I simply do not believe rapists should be able to argue that they are not responsible for forcing a person to have sex when they did not (or could not) approve just because they were intoxicated.

niko
09-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Yes. Myself and other men. I have even met fatty women who talk before a party hoping that one of the hot guys at the party gets drunk and making jokes about what she'd want to do to him.

Fatties are always waiting around til closing waiting to take advantage of drunk guys. In the morning, those drunk guys wake up and regret what they have done, and dont remember what lead them to sleeping with that girl in the first place, just like what happened to the girl in the OP.

The law is basically stating that only men are allowed to sexually assault, and women cannot be trusted to drink responsibly and make their own decisions while entoxicated.

Do you believe the above bolded statement to be true?
I have no desire to discuss tangents. I just wanted to know if you were afraid of being taken advantage of. Which is honestly both sad and hilarious at the same time.

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 02:32 PM
I'm not arguing in support of this law (I think its shit); I'm just saying that legally it normal that intoxication is not allowed as a defense.

I agree this was not fair; but not because he was drunk, this was not fair because IMO no rape occurred here. Except in extreme cases I don't think being drunk invalidates consent; and being aware enough to ask for a condom and text your friends that your about to have sex means this was not one of those cases IMO.

However I'm not willing to jump to the extreme that you guys are. I simply do not believe rapists should be able to argue that they are not responsible for forcing a person to have sex when they did not (or could not) approve just because they were intoxicated.

But for the female, intoxication IS allowed as a defense i.e. "I was drunk and had no control of my actions" that is the problem here.

In the article I posted, either they raped each other or neither of them raped each other. It's ludicrous what is happening in that case.

tpols
09-30-2014, 02:35 PM
I have no desire to discuss tangents. I just wanted to know if you were afraid of being taken advantage of. Which is honestly both sad and hilarious at the same time.

What you are asking him is a tangent and what you have no desire to discuss is the actual point being discussed in the thread..

Crown&Coke
09-30-2014, 02:37 PM
So you're saying this thread is full of guys girls would regret fvking

Yep definitely see why you're all so scared now

Dude deleted his post and now this has no context but is still absolutely correct

Possibly. But still, regret is not rape. She says yes, never says no or stop, but next day feels bad about it, that does not constitute rape.

I'm not trying to minimize rape, it's a huge deal and women already have a hard time trying to prove they never said yes. But this makes it all too easy if she had a cocktail.

She says no at anytime, climb off her.

BasedTom
09-30-2014, 03:08 PM
It should go the other way too. A fat chick took advantage of one of my friends and he just hasn't been the same since.

oh the horror
09-30-2014, 03:18 PM
From now on I'll just have a woman sign a consent form before any acts occur. It'll be in writing.

Just sign the dotted line baby.

niko
09-30-2014, 03:25 PM
What you are asking him is a tangent and what you have no desire to discuss is the actual point being discussed in the thread..
Don't get on me, there was 200 words just on that and i responded. I didn't introduce that point.

cuad
09-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Hello person, do you consent to me flirting with you?

Wonderful, you're very pretty. Do you consent if I place my hand on the breast area of your shirt?

Wow baby that feels great, I was wondering, do you consent to me pulling out my ***** and sticking it into your ******?

Why are you bitching about romance being dead? Come on baby, do you consent or not? Please say yes clearly into my recorder.

OH GOD MY SIDES:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Crown&Coke
09-30-2014, 03:58 PM
The law is about consent, not regret

Can a shitty girl exploit the law, sure

Same as she could before

I agree. But thats not the totality of it anymore.

She can give consent during the time she is having sex.

The next morning her BF finds out she banged another dude and then "I was drunk"

Not same as before. Before she would have to prove she did not give consent. Now she just has to prove she was drunk. Big difference. Today dude is going to jail. Do you know what prisoners do to people accused of rape in jail?

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm sorry every girl has regretted banging you dude

Damn, so you're just a hater.

:oldlol: If it makes you feel better to believe that be my guest

Hittin_Shots
09-30-2014, 04:47 PM
I hate dumb cvnts correct

Reading your posts in this thread i can only conclude that you hate yourself.

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 05:02 PM
I hate dumb cvnts correct

You can get help for self-hate bro. Don't take it out on others.

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 05:39 PM
If a guy gets a girl knocked up after drunken sex can he claim that he regretted it and absolve himself from all financial responsibility from the child?

No but he can be forced to pay child support for 18 years.

oarabbus
09-30-2014, 06:25 PM
So unfair

Why can't I just be like "get an abortion or be a single mother"

Being a guy is so hard :cry:

I wrap it up so I don't have to deal with that problem. You seem really upset that people don't like a flawed law.

You were probably one of the people who didn't have a problem with the 10000:1 crack vs. powder cocaine sentencing disparity :coleman:

niko
09-30-2014, 06:41 PM
The flawed law is not the reason macho
Is taunting u. He's taunting you because you sound like women. You are worried about things women need to worry about. Men don't get pregnant. You don't need abortions. You are generally stronger so no means no because you just walk the **** out. Most women aren't predatory with men. These are not male issues. It's embarrasing you seemingly wish you had it like women do. When did men become such *******? Whiny crybaby *******.

If u **** an ugly girl because you're drunk, you move on. I mean if move on, apparently some of you would cry and sue or press charges.

Derka
09-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Basically, never have sex in California. Drag her ass to Vegas and f*ck her there.

Pushxx
09-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Basically, never have sex in California. Drag her ass to Vegas and f*ck her there.

Perfect summary. Repped.

tpols
09-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Is taunting u. He's taunting you because you sound like women. You are worried about things women need to worry about. Men don't get pregnant. You don't need abortions. You are generally stronger so no means no because you just walk the **** out. Most women aren't predatory with men. These are not male issues. It's embarrasing you seemingly wish you had it like women do. When did men become such *******? Whiny crybaby *******.

If u **** an ugly girl because you're drunk, you move on. I mean if move on, apparently some of you would cry and sue or press charges.

You always do this lol.. get all emotional and ignore simple logic.

Guys aren't afraid of getting raped.. Theyre afraid of picking up a girl at the bar and possibly having to go to prison for 10 to 20 years on the whim of a female that sounds like you.

ace23
09-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Yeah the law doesn't make it illegal to have sex with a drunk girl.
Actually it does. But that has nothing to do with this law. If a chick is drunk, she can claim rape since technically consent can be given under the influence.

Again, nothing to do with this law tho

EDIT: Or did you mean "this law" or the law in general? lol. I'm guessing the former. If so, nvm

YouGotServed
09-30-2014, 06:59 PM
lots of white knights in this thread. lmao

ace23
09-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Guys aren't afraid of getting raped.. Theyre afraid of picking up a girl at the bar and possibly having to go to prison for 10 to 20 years on the whim of a female that sounds like you.
Yeah, I don't understand why he always dismisses simple truths on some retarded "men should be men" footing. Lol. Every thread

Balla_Status
09-30-2014, 07:07 PM

This is a really bad way to look at it. Essentially you feel like men should just "get over it" and "man up" even if the law is flawed and set up to persecute men. You're perpetuating the message that it's not ok for men to speak up and express that they feel like they're getting screwed.

Balla_Status
09-30-2014, 07:09 PM

This. As a result of these laws, men are simply just choosing not to partake in activities involving the other sex. Some will call it lack of balls but really, they're acting rationally.

Balla_Status
09-30-2014, 07:11 PM
So unfair

Why can't I just be like "get an abortion or be a single mother"

Being a guy is so hard :cry:

Yeah and if you can't afford the child support you get thrown in jail. Fair right? Getting thrown in jail for being poor. Awesome.

ace23
09-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Ace proving he has zero ability to interpret anything or use common sense and thinks it's fvking illegal to sleep with a drunk girl in California now
Drunk people cannot give consent. Having sex with a drunk woman is rape.

Balla_Status
09-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Yeah that's rough

Make the bitch raise the kid herself

You mean the government?

ace23
09-30-2014, 07:30 PM
damn

macho flying elbow dropped you guys left and right
Dude's an idiot.

ihoopallday
09-30-2014, 07:33 PM
I don't think I've ever been so frustrated reading a thread on this site. So many idiots. Of course we all believe consent is required for sex. However, why is it a girl can use being drunk as an excuse for accidentally giving consent, but the guy can't? It's that damn simple. We have women going on and on about equality, but they go around and pull this kind of nonsense.

Rake2204
09-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Has Dave Chappelle's Love Contract not yet been mentioned up to this point? Because it seems relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4568PIRnk

"KOBE!"

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VIgHVlb151c/0.jpg

tpols
09-30-2014, 08:09 PM
I don't think I've ever been so frustrated reading a thread on this site. So many idiots. Of course we all believe consent is required for sex. However, why is it a girl can use being drunk as an excuse for accidentally giving consent, but the guy can't? It's that damn simple. We have women going on and on about equality, but they go around and pull this kind of nonsense.

Pffft.. stop being such a fkin pvssy.

MAN UP. Like gawd.. we have so many advantages and your gonna complain about being on a sex offender registry?? Pvssy.

yungtyrekeevans
09-30-2014, 08:21 PM
The amount of guys getting f*cked over by this law probably pales in comparison to the amount of chicks that don't give consent. Chill out, men rule the world, can't get pregnant, and get more money on average... So tough.

yeh, we makin more doe bruh, but thats cuz we workin different jobs.

women get same amount if they doin the same job bruh. thats just some feminist bullshit you believin.

niko
09-30-2014, 08:50 PM
Men make more money bruh.
Men hold positions of power bruh.
Men are CEOs and politicians bruh.
Men tell women whether they can have abortions bruh.
Men rape women more than women rape men bruh.
Men don't get pregnant bruh.
There are more women than men bruh.

Tough life bruh.
Men are also naturally stronger and men are taught from birth they are in control and women are taught they are not.

I'd rather be a man and I don't need anything to change. I work, my wife stays home with kids, and this is normal. :bowdown:

yungtyrekeevans
09-30-2014, 08:51 PM
Men make more money bruh.
Men hold positions of power bruh.
Men are CEOs and politicians bruh.
Men tell women whether they can have abortions bruh.
Men rape women more than women rape men bruh.
Men don't get pregnant bruh.
There are more women than men bruh.

Tough life bruh.

you uninformed my dude, but you aight.

women aint workin as long as men bruh. men puttin in more hours.
men are more ambitious, hence we gettin better positions and more money. we different on a physiological level bruh, you aint get that? men are born to be leaders. there women out there doin the same thing, but on average they aint cut out for it like us. there aint nothin wrong with different.

if men make more doin the same thing, why aint these rational business folk hiring only women. save a whole lotta dollars bruh.

you aint thinkin right.

niko
09-30-2014, 08:52 PM

I'm not arguing the law. I'm telling the people whose logic jump when from "law is bad" to "men get raped often" that they are morons. You want me not to do so. Too bad. Get over it.

Do you not come to the board much? We have one of these "poor abused men" topics every day. I don't care if this one is more valid, the men complaining about "men's rights" and that women are in a much better position are ****ing ridiculous. PERIOD.

I don't need to stick to only the points of the topic you want me to btw. That's not how the board works.

niko
09-30-2014, 08:54 PM
If people don't want their asinine logic flaws to be pointed out then they shouldn't post them. Nick Young and a lot of you jumped from "this law is bad" to "men have the same issues women do".

No we don't. We just don't. Sorry if that crushes your world view.

Orlando Magic
09-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Blah blah blah equality...

Why can't men have a say one way or the other if he helped to create a baby with a chick on whether or not they're going to have an abortion?

Equality!

Oh wait, that only applies when it's women getting what they want... and equality really just means give women whatever the **** they want even it doesn't make sense.

I'm so ****ing tired of being made to feel guilty for being a white male. **** all of you.

So tell me...

If a chick says "yes" but then later says "I never said yes... I told him no", then what the **** good is this law? Idiots.

It's not going to stop women from getting raped and it's not going to stop women from lying about being raped. Stupid law is stupid.

Don't get me started on the alcohol part.

IamRAMBO24
09-30-2014, 09:40 PM

The f*ck is wrong with you? What are you a f*ggot?

NumberSix
09-30-2014, 09:41 PM
yeh, we makin more doe bruh, but thats cuz we workin different jobs.

women get same amount if they doin the same job bruh. thats just some feminist bullshit you believin.
Actually, when comparing men and women who work the same jobs for the same amount of time, women earn slightly more. The whole myth of women making less for the same work is completely made up.

Now, do men make more on average than women? Yes, they do. Men and women largely work different jobs. And men tend to be more willing to do the more high risk jobs that in turn have higher payouts.

NumberSix
09-30-2014, 09:43 PM
Is the drunk woman who has sex with the drunk man guilty of rape too?

tpols
09-30-2014, 09:47 PM
I don't need to stick to only the points of the topic you want me to btw. That's not how the board works.

That's the topic of the thread.. I didn't make it up. You're branching it out to something irrelevant.

IamRAMBO24
09-30-2014, 09:48 PM
The woman doesn't have to say yes for me to know she wants it: if she's on her knees sucking my d*ck then logic dictates she wants it. This law is stupid and so is everybody else who supports it.

Jameerthefear
09-30-2014, 09:53 PM
The woman doesn't have to say yes for me to know she wants it: if she's on her knees sucking my d*ck then logic dictates she wants it. This law is stupid and so is everybody else who supports it.
Good post.

ThePhantomCreep
09-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Less than 5% of rape accusations turn out to be false. Skimming through this thread, you would think the percentage was 90%. Quit the woe-is-me bullshit.

Having said that, this law is silly and unenforceable.

ihoopallday
10-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Pffft.. stop being such a fkin pvssy.

MAN UP. Like gawd.. we have so many advantages and your gonna complain about being on a sex offender registry?? Pvssy.

It's all funny till that shit happens to you. This ridiculous law could automatically shoot down any career opportunities for someone. Don't get it twisted though, I have no sympathy for sex offenders. But two people get drunk as hell and the girl decides it wasn't consensual later on after she regrets it. Guy gets in trouble. That's BS

BrownEye007
10-01-2014, 08:37 AM

:wtf: Are you a feminist? :confusedshrug: First of all I know two guys who were taken advantage of while they were near black out drunk without giving consent. They didn't complain about it but it could be considered rape on the part of the girls that did it. Secondly, none (or at least very few) of the guys in here are actually worried about getting raped. They're worried that they'll pick up a girl, get laid, then get falsely accused of rape which could possibly ruin their lives and happens all to often. You sound like a bitch.

BrownEye007
10-01-2014, 08:44 AM
It's all funny till that shit happens to you. This ridiculous law could automatically shoot down any career opportunities for someone. Don't get it twisted though, I have no sympathy for sex offenders. But two people get drunk as hell and the girl decides it wasn't consensual later on after she regrets it. Guy gets in trouble. That's BS
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic to make fun of retards like Niko and Macho man.

GimmeThat
10-01-2014, 08:55 AM
"it's not what it looks like"

"what? he tripped and you fell?"

Dresta
10-01-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm not arguing the law. I'm telling the people whose logic jump when from "law is bad" to "men get raped often" that they are morons. You want me not to do so. Too bad. Get over it.

Do you not come to the board much? We have one of these "poor abused men" topics every day. I don't care if this one is more valid, the men complaining about "men's rights" and that women are in a much better position are ****ing ridiculous. PERIOD.

Women certainly, on average, live more comfortable and protected lives than men. That is a FACT, and none of your PERIODING can deny that fact. Men have shorter lives, they are MORE likely to be victims of violent crime, they are MORE likely to be murdered, they are MORE likely to end up homeless or in prison, they are MORE likely to suffer from mental illness, MORE likely to commit suicide (perhaps the best determinant as to who is actually finding life harder). You are confusing your life of comfortable middle class existence with the lot of men in general, which is mere solipsism. I once got stabbed in the face, from behind and utterly unprovoked, while getting off a bus; odds are, if i were female, this would not have happened; the odds in general are if that kind of thing is going to happen it is FAR more likely to happen to a man. So stop with your pitiful black/white simplifications: they are both tiresome and untrue.

Whether one would rather have a man's or woman's lot is up to the personality of the individual (there are pros and cons both sides - ones that can never be removed by state equalising of the sexes), and one cannot argue on any objective basis that it is better to be one over the other. It's like comparing apples and oranges really. Though one can say with a good degree of certainty, that life is going to be a whole lot easier for an attractive woman than for an ugly man (taking all other things as equal), it just isn't possible to make certain judgements on this matter.

Nick Young
10-01-2014, 11:15 AM
If people don't want their asinine logic flaws to be pointed out then they shouldn't post them. Nick Young and a lot of you jumped from "this law is bad" to "men have the same issues women do".

No we don't. We just don't. Sorry if that crushes your world view.
We dont have the same exact issues as women but we have issues too, that if brought up, people like you just say "SUCK IT UP AND DEAL"

Men commit suicide at a higher rate then women.

Men THROUGHOUT HISTORY have been the ones drafted in to armies and sent to fight on the front lines and die, while women stay home safe with the kids.

Men live shorter lives.

Men are more prone to developing mental illness.

Men are chastised and mocked for showing emotion or not being "masculine" enough.

Are these not all issues? Are you saying that only women are able to bring up gender related issues? That is just more discrimination, foo:facepalm

Nick Young
10-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Actually, when comparing men and women who work the same jobs for the same amount of time, women earn slightly more. The whole myth of women making less for the same work is completely made up.

Now, do men make more on average than women? Yes, they do. Men and women largely work different jobs. And men tend to be more willing to do the more high risk jobs that in turn have higher payouts.
Also, men and women who work the same job, men are sent on the riskier operations. An example-men and women are both cops, but the ones who get sent to the gang shoot out are men. The mortality rate in male cops is much higher then the mortality rate of female cops. Equality? DURP

Nick Young
10-01-2014, 11:28 AM
It really blows my mind how scared you guys are of girls regretting sleeping with you

Have you considered chopping you dick off?
Not just that, but also of dumping a girl, or not calling her back, and then she goes to the cops and claims rape out of revenge.

ace23
10-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Is the drunk woman who has sex with the drunk man guilty of rape too?
Yea

LJJ
10-01-2014, 11:29 AM
It really blows my mind how scared you guys are of girls regretting sleeping with you

Tons of girls who get caught cheating or sleeping around use "I was drunk, I didn't really want to, everything just happened so fast" as their first defense. Tons.

It's a little white lie that can now easily snowball into a rape charge in Cali.

gts
10-01-2014, 11:32 AM

Have you considered chopping you dick off?
Bunch guys in full panic because they're afraid they'll never get laid now that their usual ways of suckering some chick to sleep with them has been undermined...lol

BrownEye007
10-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Have you ever actually known a female?

They are crazy

But almost none of them go around throwing out rape accusations
All it takes is one. And you best believe there's a lot more than one.

Nick Young
10-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Have you ever actually known a female?

They are crazy

But almost none of them go around throwing out rape accusations
Yes they are crazy.

Many of them do crazier shit then throw rape allegations.

After I dumped my last long term gf last September I got with a rebound girl, who is a 5 at best, 6 in the dark when you're drunk.

Both of us were completely sober by the time we banged, and she was the one forcing herself on me pretty much cus it was like 3AM and I wasnt drunk so didn't really want to bang her but did it anyway. Her p*ssy felt good and she gave good blowjobs so w/e, even though it wasnt a chick I wanted to be seen in public with.

Second time I slept with her I went over to her house. She was on top of me with her t*ts out and making out and all of a sudden started crying.

She claimed that she never wanted to sleep with me on the first night, but I "wouldn't take no for an answer." She said she always slept with guys the first night and they left the second so she wanted to make me wait days, but I "wouldn't take no for an answer."

In reality I was sober and lying there as she forced herself on me.

She then stopped crying and asked if it was ok if she fell in love with me. At that point I was like shit i got to GTF away from this psycho but it was 4AM. Then she got horny again and said she wanted to bang me so I banged her and left in the morning and deleted her shit off facebook and deleted her number.

She basically accused me of raping her that first night. All I did was lie there near passed out and let her do all the work because I was tired. She was saying all this horny girl shit too.

YET-if she took this too the court of law, I bet I'd be arrested. She literally said "I want to have sex with you" and was enthusiastically s*cking my dick, but a week later she decides she only did it because "I wouldnt take no for an answer"

Who would the law have believed? Definitely not me. I probably would have had to register as a sex offender, after having completely consensual sex, just because of a crazy girls whims.

My last encounter ever with a 5. Really opened my eyes to the fact theres lots of low self esteem chicks who are crazy and don't think twice about referring to sex where they did all the work as rape, and saying I "Wouldnt take no for an answer" even though I said multiple times "its ok, just let me go to sleep"

NumberSix
10-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Yea
So....... They BOTH raped each other?

Nick Young
10-01-2014, 01:03 PM
They're so bad at sex that they think a girl would call it rape, and then a judge and jury would agree with her. Stick to blowup dolls.
Its not about that.

Its about if the girl is crazy and you piss her off and she wants to get back at you, she can cry rape and the law will do everything it can to support her and get at you.

LJJ
10-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Good luck convicting a rapist with 0 evidence of rape.

The law does everything it can to convict murderers too, and how many death row inmates are innocent? At least a couple.

It's not a perfect system but you can't say that a law protecting alleged victims is bad just because a few might scam it. That's how every law is.

It's good for rape victims. It's bad for douchebros. It encourages reporting rapes. Even if accused it still has to be proven, and I'm sure a text message saying, 'Come over and rail me' sent at 2:40am is enough to get you off in most cases (in more ways than one).

It probably won't affect you, and most people. If it does, you still have to be proven guilty. Don't act like someone calls you a witch and then immediately burns you alive.

Some girls do that, some girls don't. I know my girlfriend would never, ever send me a message like that. She is a lot more implicit. Even when we are together she would never talk dirty and say "**** me now!", that just isn't her personality. Just because she doesn't ask me for it or tell me to do it doesn't mean she can't consent to sex.

Either way I'm not so much worried for me. I'm not in California, who cares? But the law and the concept is still wrong. It classifies things that aren't rape as rape. It doesn't get more clear cut as that. Saying that it's probably still difficult to get a conviction isn't much of a defense against that.

That said there is a lot to be said for rape culture as well. Even in this thread we have creepy dudes saying "well, they got drunk and put themselves in a vulnerable position.....". That type of mentality clearly needs to die. Muddying the waters on what the definition of rape and sexual assault is actually hurts the real victims, it doesn't help.

ThePhantomCreep
10-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Lol @ these twerps acting like they'd rather be women because "they have it easier". Men are assigned more physically demanding tasks in life because we're stronger and have more endurance, you dolts. None of you would trade places with a woman, and if you would you're mega-beta.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/charlesclymer/5-things-more-likely-to-happen-to-you-than-being-f-fmeu?s=mobile

Among the things more likely to happen to you than being falsely accused of rape:

-getting killed by an asteroid or comet.
-making an NFL squad.
-getting raped yourself.

ballup
10-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Anyone else think the nickname for this law is stupid?

Myth
10-01-2014, 03:34 PM

Why else do you think he is angry? Now he can't go for the sneak kiss and say "Well, she didn't say no until afterwards."

oarabbus
10-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Good luck convicting a rapist with 0 evidence of rape.

And the guy on the link I posted in the first page who was kicked out of college when there was 0 evidence of rape and actually, considerable evidence it was consensual?

Nick Young
10-01-2014, 04:13 PM
And the guy on the link I posted in the first page who was kicked out of college when there was 0 evidence of rape and actually, considerable evidence it was consensual?
Exactly, if anything there's evidence that favours this guy but he gets kicked out of uni and labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life:facepalm

Only evidence against him is the girls word.

Probably her friend teased her for sleeping with this guy so she decided to claim rape.

ace23
10-01-2014, 04:26 PM
So....... They BOTH raped each other?
Yes, technically both parties were raped. Whoever claims rape first (if either party does -- they usually don't) will likely be given the benefit of the doubt in court.

ihoopallday
10-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Exactly, if anything there's evidence that favours this guy but he gets kicked out of uni and labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life:facepalm

Only evidence against him is the girls word.

Probably her friend teased her for sleeping with this guy so she decided to claim rape.
Yeah it seems like most of these people didn't read the damn article :facepalm :facepalm

KingBeasley08
10-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Yeah it seems like most of these people didn't read the damn article :facepalm :facepalm
Too many white knights. Biggest reason why this third wave feminism has been so successful :facepalm

YouGotServed
10-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Women certainly, on average, live more comfortable and protected lives than men. That is a FACT, and none of your PERIODING can deny that fact. Men have shorter lives, they are MORE likely to be victims of violent crime, they are MORE likely to be murdered, they are MORE likely to end up homeless or in prison, they are MORE likely to suffer from mental illness, MORE likely to commit suicide (perhaps the best determinant as to who is actually finding life harder). You are confusing your life of comfortable middle class existence with the lot of men in general, which is mere solipsism. I once got stabbed in the face, from behind and utterly unprovoked, while getting off a bus; odds are, if i were female, this would not have happened; the odds in general are if that kind of thing is going to happen it is FAR more likely to happen to a man. So stop with your pitiful black/white simplifications: they are both tiresome and untrue.

Whether one would rather have a man's or woman's lot is up to the personality of the individual (there are pros and cons both sides - ones that can never be removed by state equalising of the sexes), and one cannot argue on any objective basis that it is better to be one over the other. It's like comparing apples and oranges really. Though one can say with a good degree of certainty, that life is going to be a whole lot easier for an attractive woman than for an ugly man (taking all other things as equal), it just isn't possible to make certain judgements on this matter.

rat poison :oldlol:

KingBeasley08
10-01-2014, 05:51 PM

http://www.renovationtrap.com/image/dead-rat.jpg

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Dresta owning n*ggas. We won.

oarabbus
10-01-2014, 06:25 PM

Dresta vs. The Macho Man tonight on PPV :applause:

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 06:29 PM
You ain't won shit in yr life you pencil necked geek
ol pencil nech head ass

MadeFromDust
10-01-2014, 06:40 PM
One way or another she gonna gimme some chon chon. Besides, how she gonna say yes or no with that duct tape over her mouth?

Myth
10-01-2014, 07:22 PM
MORE likely to commit suicide (perhaps the best determinant as to who is actually finding life harder).

While you made some good points, this is a pretty big assumption considering women have much more suicide attempts but just happen to use less lethal means typically (e.g., pills vs bullet to the brain).

raiderfan19
10-02-2014, 01:46 AM
While you made some good points, this is a pretty big assumption considering women have much more suicide attempts but just happen to use less lethal means typically (e.g., pills vs bullet to the brain).
There are incredibly few truthfully failed suicide attempts.

GimmeThat
10-02-2014, 01:58 AM
so what exactly happens between No to Yes?

foreplay?

Balla_Status
10-02-2014, 04:33 AM

Not to mention more women are going to college than men nowadays (60/40) and the gap is only going to keep widening.

Dresta
10-02-2014, 05:13 AM
You're right, but i would also say that a lot of female suicide attempts are cries for attention that they know will fail, rather than real attempts to end their own existence. More self-harm than suicide.

It isn't a good determinant at all really, and i did write 'perhaps' because it isn't a great one, but only the most objective measurement i can see, unfortunately again skewed by ambiguity, because it's impossible to say how many of the failed attempters actually wanted to kill themselves