PDA

View Full Version : How unstoppable well dwyane wade be this season?

Theoo
09-30-2014, 10:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4vCqS5n.png

d-wade was very sick of being flash he want a new ablity , he make a spider bites to hes arm and are now spiderwade now questions to mind of all maimi heat player are how unstoppable well wade be now ?? he can do a swing over the courts , he can make peoples stuck to the floor with web , he can block shots to the air with spider webs , he have a spider senses so fast he can block any shots . he well be one the fastest player to the nba again and with spider ability i think he well be mvp . now question to ish ; what to you think is performance of spider wade these season ? are spider ability what d wade needed to come back as all star ??

ralph_i_el
09-30-2014, 10:30 AM
spider wade spider wade
he'll use his spider senses to get 30 ft's a game!

Theoo
09-30-2014, 10:35 AM
spider wade spider wade
he'll use his spider senses to get 30 ft's a game!
im not sure men spider sense well give to him abilty see all defense move 100 move before the know what do , and he well get past defense so fast the well not even be able do a fouls to him , i think he well have over 60% to the fieldgoal with spider ability

JohnMax
09-30-2014, 10:39 AM
Wade > Westbrook

Still can't guard him or score as efficiently

swagga
09-30-2014, 10:42 AM
wade should take it easy and grow into the void left by lebron, his body isn't like 4 years ago.

Theoo
09-30-2014, 11:03 AM
wade should take it easy and grow into the void left by lebron, his body isn't like 4 years ago.
we all know lerbron pay money to d - wade to play worse becuse lerbron want final mvp , adam silver threaten to kick d-wade out the nba with blackmails so d wade have to paly worse , it not hes fault , and he well be back to all star form these season

choppermagic
09-30-2014, 11:22 AM
Man, look at how his jaw pops out beyond that mask. Just saying... that is a massive jaw... i wonder what causes that....

Crimsonrain777
09-30-2014, 11:44 AM

i agree. i hope he's been losing weight too

TheReal Kendall
09-30-2014, 05:51 PM
Flash > Spiderman

Theoo
10-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Flash > Spiderman
i dont not agree flash run so fast until spider men shot a web to hes foot and then he fall to hes face