PDA

View Full Version : The Suns' new BIG/SMALL 3

OmniStrife
09-30-2014, 10:55 AM
I urge you to watch some Suns games this year, it's gonna get pretty as hell. :pimp:

https://i.imgur.com/rhINtNA.jpg

roffie
09-30-2014, 11:39 AM
easily one of my favourite teams this year

HylianNightmare
09-30-2014, 11:41 AM
3 pg line up

Dragic4Life
09-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Not gonna be pretty for other teams.

wally_world
09-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Ennis wears #4 btw ;)

AnaheimLakers24
09-30-2014, 11:47 AM
what are they excpecting woth this shit? theres only 1 ball. these scrubs wont sniff the playoffs

livingby3's
09-30-2014, 12:07 PM
I love our team. But sad to say, Our greatest strength is also our biggest weakness.

Management of rotations and play time will be tricky for Hornacek.
There's still Green in the guard rotation, whom of course can be slide to SF. But at the 3 spot we also have Tucker and Marcus, and Warr Machine who needs minutes. It seems the Suns are going to play very small ball to give all their good players minutes. We're probably going to see more Markieff at the 5 situation, not good if you ask me.
Keeping Zoran as part of the guard rotation is important as well.

1 of the backcourt player should be dealt..

Dragic4Life
09-30-2014, 12:09 PM
If I had to make a choice, I'll let Bledsoe go.

BoNafidde
09-30-2014, 12:09 PM
One of them is going to have to go.

OmniStrife
09-30-2014, 12:19 PM
None of them has to go... :facepalm
the Suns run a PG PG SF PF C Lineup, 3 isn't too much when you have 2 on-court at all times.

livingby3's
09-30-2014, 12:24 PM
If I had to make a choice, I'll let Bledsoe go.

I hate you, but I agree with this. As much as I think Bledsoe presents the highest potential of any of our backcourt players, his recent situation with the Suns had had a very negative impact on me as a fan.

If no moves were to be made, players are going to start complaining about their minutes, touches, due to the fact that they are all players who are able to contribute. I think Bledsoe will be that first guy to raise his unhappiness about the rotations.

Isaiah and Goran had both shown their willingness to commit to the team. So personally I think keeping them with the team is ideal as Hornacek's system thrive on strong cohesiveness and chemistry.

If we were to sell I would let Bledsoe go, his potential should fetch a good player in return. Or Gerald Green, whose value is high right now and is often too trigger-happy for my liking.
But if the team chooses to keep Bledsoe, I am all for it as well. He, with his ability, is the kind of player who can take us to the next level.

livingby3's
09-30-2014, 12:35 PM
None of them has to go... :facepalm
the Suns run a PG PG SF PF C Lineup, 3 isn't too much when you have 2 on-court at all times.

Our 4/5 situation is pretty bad, would you not prefer an upgrade in a trade off with one of our strong back court players?

Marc Gasol, Zach Randolph
Duncan, Splitter
Steven Adams, Serge Ibaka
Tyson Chandler, Dirk
Deandre, Blake
Robin Lopez, Lamarcus

these are the type of front court we're going to face in the western conference. Mostly each with a Defensive center, and a PF who is very good offensively. Of course, Miles and Markieff are players who can still develop, but compared to the players listed they're at least a tier or two below.

L.Kizzle
09-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Kevin Johnson, Jason Kidd and Rex Chapman was better.

Smoke117
09-30-2014, 01:44 PM
I hate you, but I agree with this. As much as I think Bledsoe presents the highest potential of any of our backcourt players, his recent situation with the Suns had had a very negative impact on me as a fan.

If no moves were to be made, players are going to start complaining about their minutes, touches, due to the fact that they are all players who are able to contribute. I think Bledsoe will be that first guy to raise his unhappiness about the rotations.

Isaiah and Goran had both shown their willingness to commit to the team. So personally I think keeping them with the team is ideal as Hornacek's system thrive on strong cohesiveness and chemistry.

If we were to sell I would let Bledsoe go, his potential should fetch a good player in return. Or Gerald Green, whose value is high right now and is often too trigger-happy for my liking.
But if the team chooses to keep Bledsoe, I am all for it as well. He, with his ability, is the kind of player who can take us to the next level.

You dislike him now because he was smart and tried to get as much money as he could? Not a valid reason to dislike a player...

gyu
09-30-2014, 02:24 PM
$tacked.

OmniStrife
09-30-2014, 02:27 PM
You dislike him now because he was smart and tried to get as much money as he could? Not a valid reason to dislike a player...
I agree, at the end of the day he's a pro and basketball is his job.
I like him a lot as a player because he plays his heart out on the court and gives 110% on both sides of the court and that is all that matters to me as a fan.

Mrofir
09-30-2014, 02:55 PM
These three are the core of the team. They can afford to trade anyone else to try to upgrade the front court, but not the 3 PGs.

They have committed to trying this out and they should follow through.

I'd say they should give Gerald Green some reasonably big minutes, have him producing at last year's level, then package him and Tolliver together in a trade.

beastee
09-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Will Rose dunk on all 3 of them in one dunk?

CeltsGarlic
09-30-2014, 03:30 PM
Will Rose dunk on all 3 of them in one dunk?

Will rose ever dunk again??