PDA

View Full Version : Rank the top 5 things you're looking forward to next season

lilteapot
09-30-2014, 03:55 PM
1. Seeing what Lebron does in Cleveland
2. Kobe having a rebound season
3. The new Heat team and how Chris Bosh approaches being the best player on the team
4. Andrew Wiggins' entire season
5. Chicago being shit all over in the playoffs by Lebron

Jlamb47
09-30-2014, 04:05 PM
1. Seeing what Lebron does in Cleveland
2. Kobe having a rebound season
3. The new Heat team and how Chris Bosh approaches being the best player on the team
4. Andrew Wiggins' entire season
5. Chicago being shit all over in the playoffs by Lebron

wow your list is like mines....

1. Kobe return
2. How wiggins and Parker turns out and who wins ROY
3.How the Heat look without Lebron
4.Seeing what Chicago can do
5.How DWill look after his surgery

Also...

6.How suns going to play their 3 point gaurds
7.Can KD win MVP again?
8.how Knicks look with Phil
9.Warriors with new head coach and keeping thompson instead of inquiring Love
10. Cleveland with Lebron and Love

lilteapot
09-30-2014, 04:08 PM
wow your list is like mines....

1. Kobe return
2. How wiggins and Parker turns out and who wins ROY
3.How the Heat look without Lebron
4.Seeing what Chicago can do
5.How DWill look after his surgery

Also...

6.How suns going to play their 3 point gaurds
7.Can KD win MVP again?
8.how Knicks look with Phil
9.Warriors with new head coach and keeping thompson instead of inquiring Love
10. Cleveland with Lebron and Love

Oh yea, I'm also looking forward to seeing how the Knicks will be next season. Although I wouldn't hold my breath on Deron returning to form.

KobesFinger
09-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Bucks vs Wolves. Seriously. I wanna see Jabari vs Wiggins. These guys are my age, it makes me feel old

lilteapot
09-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Bucks vs Wolves. Seriously. I wanna see Jabari vs Wiggins. These guys are my age, it makes me feel old
you think you feel old, I'm 3-4 years older than them. also it's depressing because im doing **** all with my life lol

FatComputerNerd
09-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Kyrie
Dion
Lebron
Love
Varejao

Jlamb47
09-30-2014, 04:20 PM
Oh yea, I'm also looking forward to seeing how the Knicks will be next season. Although I wouldn't hold my breath on Deron returning to form.

I hear you on that, Deron was my favorite PG up until he started getting hurt alot. I hope he can be elite this year coming up, i hear the Nets look pretty good

ImKobe
09-30-2014, 04:21 PM
Kobe
Kobe
Kobe
Kobe
Wiggins

MP.Trey
09-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Kyrie
Dion
Lebron
Love
Varejao
:banana:

EveryManALion
09-30-2014, 04:24 PM
Don't have a top 5, but super interested to see how the Hornets will do next year, also I like Kevin Love but I hope CLE crashes and burns and Lebron has nowhere else to run to.

G0ATbe
09-30-2014, 04:31 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1361663173_Kobe_5_Rings_Streetball.png

JellyBean
09-30-2014, 06:16 PM
1). Watching the new Timberwolves and seeing how everyone comes together.

2). Watching Kobe pass Michael Jordan on the all-time points list.

3). Watching to see what happens with the Cavs and see if they advance and win the title.

4). Watching the new talent (Jabari, Andrew, Marcus, Aaron, and other new draftees) and the 2-3 year players and see if anyone becomes the face of the league as Lebron, Melo, and Wade enter their prime years.

5). Watching to see who becomes the must hyped player by the media as "the greatest ever".

chips93
09-30-2014, 07:16 PM
How the cavs do, how does the defense hold up without a legit shot blocker, what offense blast puts in place, and how the three stars mesh, and how does dion accept taking a backseat.

Can Anthony Davis make the leap to superstars? Maybe the expectations are too high but he ought to at least be an all star, and a top 10 guy by the years end.

How do the bulls do? Can nah build on last year or will he regress with better teammates where he doesn't need to do as much. How will rose and gasol do?

How will the rookies do? Wigging and parker are the only ones who ought to make immediate impacts. Some others will, but those are the only two bankable ones Imo
imo. Also how will Giannis do? Will he really handle the ball that much?

How will the magics young guys do? They have a bunch of good young players, without any one surefire star. One of payton, Gordon, oladipo, Harris could become a star.

qrich
09-30-2014, 07:24 PM
1] Phoenix Suns and their four point guard offense. Really though, I want to see how Hornacek will keep Thomas/Zoran happy with Bleds/Goran getting the bulk of the minutes, and Gerald probably spotting time at the guard slots as well. Also going to be fun to watch the playoff race battle.

2] How good the Pelicans will be if Holiday and Gordon are healthy. Holiday-Gordon-Minu's replacement-Davis-Asik with Evans/Anderson off the bench should definitely contend for a playoff slot.

3] Can the Grizzlies integrate the offensive additions without sacrificing the grit on defense. Jordan Adams and Carter will help when the team goes through scoring droughts.

4] Finally enjoying a breather when the Clippers send Jordan/Griffin to the bench. Hawes, Udoh, Davis is a great trio, especially compared to starting with Hollins, Mullens and Jamison. Best depth we've had since K-Mart/Reggie.

5] The Kings surprising and missing the playoffs by half a dozen games.

lilteapot
09-30-2014, 07:32 PM
Yo this thread is getting me pumped for the season

Fudge
09-30-2014, 07:36 PM
1. OKC winning the ring in June.

Milbuck
09-30-2014, 07:38 PM
1) Giannis
2) Jabari

Cold soul
09-30-2014, 07:53 PM
1) Kobe returning to a all-star level and passing MJ on the all-time points list.
2) Lebron returning home to Cleveland. I'm curious how he plays with his new young all-star roster how they develop and mesh together their first season together.
3) D-Rose coming back to show the world he can stay healthy and be a beast once again.
4) The Spurs trying to repeat as champions after going to two straight NBA Finals. Can they make it three years in a row?
5) OKC if not now when? They have the talent to finally win a ring, but coaching holds them back to some degree. I think either Durant or Westbrook leaves if they don't make the NBA Finals this season.

gcvbcat
09-30-2014, 07:59 PM
1. kobe return
2. spurs repeat or no?
3. cavs/heat
4. knicks
5. clippers

the mesiah
09-30-2014, 10:32 PM
5.waiting to see If d-wade of old comes back to form or if a old d-wade is still going to play like he has been these last couple of years.
4.see #5 but enter D rose name instead of d-wade
3.see #4 but enter kobe name instead of d-rose
2.how the cavs going to work together chemistry wise
1.the progression of wiggins.

Jameerthefear
09-30-2014, 10:34 PM
1. Victor Olaf*ckingdipo
2. Elffffff
3. Dante Exum fall on his ass
4. Playoffs
5. Tobi

AnaheimLakers24
09-30-2014, 10:34 PM
lakers
ish melting down during pre season
ish melting down during regular season
ish melting down during the finals
ish melting down

TheMarkMadsen
09-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Kobe return, Rose return, Lebrons return, Melos return, HEAT.

I<3NBA
09-30-2014, 10:49 PM
1. Lebron and the new Cavs
2. Anthony Davis beasting (and hopefully, getting into the playoffs)
3. the Playoffs
4. Kobe retirement speech

BIZARRO
10-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Good thread.

1. Healthy Bulls
2. Durant being Durant
3. Jabari/Wiggins
4. Bron in Cleveland
5. How good Kobe comes back

ZeN
10-01-2014, 01:19 AM
1. Kobe playing at an elite level
2. Nash playing at all
3. Randle winning RoY
4. Kobe yelling at Nick Young
5A. Pau Gasol being efficient in Chicago
5B. Boozer leaving black marks
on towels when his hair starts leaking

RRR3
10-01-2014, 01:25 AM
Does LeBron finally bring a ring to Cleveland?

Shabazz Napier's rookie season with Miami

Can the Heat still be very good without LeBron? How will Wade, Bosh and Chalmers perform?

(Hopefully) some of my favorite players (CP3, D12, Harden, Monta) earning some respect with strong playoff runs

Who will become a star this year?

Timmy D for MVP
10-01-2014, 02:00 AM
I feel like I get excited about things no one else really does sometimes:

1. The Spurs getting their rings (obviously)
2. Giannis and Jabbari and how J. Kidd is gonna coach the Bucks (man... Grantland is gonna be going nuts with that).
3. Ricky Rubio with Wiggins, LaVine, and Bennet
4. The Shit Show that I think the Lakers are going to be. They won't be good but they'll be entertaining as shit.
5. If the Spurs can get back to that level again after having climbed on hell of a mountain.

bigt
10-01-2014, 02:12 AM
1. Seeing how good Anthony Davis can become this year, and if he can lead a healthy Pelicans squad to the playoffs

2. Watching how Ricky Rubio goes with the new lineup and if he can improve his jumper over the season

3. Nerlens Noel's rookie season. I have a feeling he'll challenge for ROY

4. The Cavaliers. Great potential for brilliance but also some teething problems

5. The drama in New York city that always tends to follow the Knicks, and how much blame/praise will be put on Phil based on their performance

J Shuttlesworth
10-01-2014, 02:37 AM
Kyrie
Dion
Lebron
Love
Varejao
This.

But also, Rose's return, Kobe's return, the T-Wolves, the Mavs, and hoping for another Cp3 chokefest