PDA

View Full Version : What starting SG's in the NBA play worse defense than James Harden?

Kidbasketball20
10-01-2014, 01:08 AM
None.

That is why the fact that posters here even CONSIDER him the best SG in the league is laughable.

Defense is a crucial aspect of basketball and the team game.

But go ahead and counter my argument ISH.

Smook A.
10-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Here we ****ing go again with your lame and creepy obsession with Houston and Harden. Aren't you a Knicks/Lakers fan or something? Go talk about them.

Kidbasketball20
10-01-2014, 01:12 AM
Are you gonna tell me again you will, "stick my foot so far up your ass, you'll be shitting from you nose for a year god dammit." :facepalm

Answer the question. Now.What starting SG's in the NBA play worse defense than James Harden?

RRR3
10-01-2014, 01:13 AM
PM me for Jeremy Lins contact info

Smook A.
10-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Are you gonna tell me again you will, "stick my foot so far up your ass, you'll be shitting from you nose for a year god dammit." :facepalm

Answer the question. Now.What starting SG's in the NBA play worse defense than James Harden?
What are you gonna do if I don't? Stick your foot up my ass? Lol FOH. You're a weirdo for being this obsessed with anything Houston/Harden related.

sammichoffate
10-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Ben Gordon. Now go away.

YouGotServed
10-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Ben Gordon. Now go away.

lmfao

I<3NBA
10-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Kobe Bryant

oh wait.

he hasn't started yet.

RRR3
10-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Isn't Kevin Martin supposed to be atrocious on d?

Myth
10-01-2014, 05:24 PM
If Harden's offense was average, he wouldn't even be in the NBA. This is one reason I believe he is THE worst defender in the league minus a few rookies who only are in the league because of "potential." To be as bad as he is on defense and still be in the league, an established player would need to excel on offense and we would therefore know who said player is rather than it being somebody hidden on the bench.

qrich
10-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Kevin Martin, if he starts.

Erm, I'm out.

Kidbasketball20
10-01-2014, 05:28 PM
What are you gonna do if I don't? Stick your foot up my ass? Lol FOH.

You can't even answer the question. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What a delusional poster! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Answer the ****ing question bitch.

What starting SG in the NBA plays worse defense than James Harden?

Smook A.
10-01-2014, 05:43 PM
You can't even answer the question. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What a delusional poster! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Answer the ****ing question bitch.

What starting SG in the NBA plays worse defense than James Harden?
Kevin Martin

And its so god damn funny how you're calling me delusional when you're the guy who said Jeremy Lin is going to be the 2nd best PG in the league next season. You're one of the biggest knuckleheads here, dude :oldlol:

Milbuck
10-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Jeremy Lin

BlackWhiteGreen
10-01-2014, 05:49 PM
If Harden's defense was average, he wouldn't even be in the NBA. This is one reason I believe he is THE worst defender in the league minus a few rookies who only are in the league because of "potential." To be as bad as he is on defense and still be in the league, an established player would need to excel on offense and we would therefore know who said player is rather than it being somebody hidden on the bench.

what

so if his D was better he'd be out of the league?

or his D is above average and if he dropped he'd be out of the league?

or?

Smook A.
10-01-2014, 05:59 PM
If Harden's defense was average, he wouldn't even be in the NBA. This is one reason I believe he is THE worst defender in the league minus a few rookies who only are in the league because of "potential." To be as bad as he is on defense and still be in the league, an established player would need to excel on offense and we would therefore know who said player is rather than it being somebody hidden on the bench.
Harden is horrible on defense, but he's probably not even THE worst. He's just the most exposed. I'm sure if other players were exposed like him on D, then the fans would honestly have mixed opinions on who the worst defender in the NBA is. Guys like Damian Lillard, Steph Curry, and Kyrie were also horrible defenders last year. Most people don't even realize it because no one has made a video of them playing bad d.

pnyozzzoo
10-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Harden is horrible on defense, but he's probably not even THE worst. He's just the most exposed. I'm sure if other players were exposed like him on D, then the fans would honestly have mixed opinions on who the worst defender in the NBA is. Guys like Damian Lillard, Steph Curry, and Kyrie were also horrible defenders last year. Most people don't even realize it because no one has made a video of them playing bad d.

The problem is Harden is guarding SG sometimes SF whichever is worse. Its so much easier than to defend a PG these days. Speedster with ball in the hand and run circles around picks are almost impossible to guard for said pgs.

Well Harden suck at guarding ppl with no ball standing in the corner and cut for base line lay up, flat out let people walk past him with a play ground reach around, or just wait under the basket for a rebound which is truly outstanding compare to other weak PG defenders.

Myth
10-01-2014, 06:18 PM
what

so if his D was better he'd be out of the league?

or his D is above average and if he dropped he'd be out of the league?

or?

I mistyped, I meant if his offense was only average while he maintained the same defense he currently has.

Myth
10-01-2014, 06:23 PM

I'd say that most educated fans were calling him the worst defender before that video came out. Yes, Lillard, Curry, and Kyrie are also bad, but not as bad as Harden. And as I was saying, Harden got exposed because he is so good on offense that he came to the attention of people in general, and then they noticed his bad D. I believe that other players who are equally bad at D or worse, would also be exposed because I think they too would need to be great at offense to even be in the league.

artificial
10-01-2014, 06:23 PM
I mistyped, I meant if his offense was only average while he maintained the same defense he currently has.
Oh. That makes more sense. You had me scratching my head trying to understand what you typed :lol

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Jeremy Lin if you count him as an sg (since he's a terrible playmaker)

Myth
10-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Jeremy Lin if you count him as an sg (since he's a terrible playmaker)

Lin was certainly not worse at defense in the playoffs last year.

Kidbasketball20
10-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Lin was certainly not worse at defense in the playoffs last year.

Cocaine80s is a Troll/LOH.

Smook A.

Harden is horrible on defense, but he's probably not even THE worst. He's just the most exposed. I'm sure if other players were exposed like him on D, then the fans would honestly have mixed opinions on who the worst defender in the NBA is. Guys like Damian Lillard, Steph Curry, and Kyrie were also horrible defenders last year.

Harden has P-Bev as his PG. Not all SG's have "LOCKDOWN PG'S" helping them and Harden's D STILL LOOKS THAT ATROCIOUS?

OWNED.