PDA

View Full Version : am i alone not understanding the bulls hype?

Booz Vivic
10-01-2014, 06:46 AM
seriously why do people think theyll be close to 1st in east?

CJ Mustard
10-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Nope. The Bulls are not getting past the Cavs. Probably won't even be better than the Heat. Rose's health is completely unreliable. He was playing terrible before he got injured again last season, played terrible in FIBA. He probably won't get back to the player he was even if he stays healthy. Gasol is old as well.

They just won't have enough offensively to compete with Cleveland, Miami, and maybe even Washington.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 07:20 AM
No, you're correct.

HomieWeMajor
10-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Pau Gasol will be this years Rip Hamilton.

Denitron
10-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Return of a former MVP
Noah just had his best ever season
Taj was a potential Sixth man of the Year last season
Added shooting in McBuckets and Mirotic which we didn't have in previous years
Gasol is one of the best passing bigs in the league, provides another dimension to the offense

Finished with 48 wins last year despite having one of the worst offenses in the entire league and without Rose

There's a lot to be positive about :confusedshrug:

Booz Vivic
10-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Everyone saw Rose in the Worlds. He was seriously a scrub.

poido123
10-01-2014, 07:31 AM

You're not the only one, in fact there have been a few threads by others stating exactly the same thing...

It's fine that you don't believe it, but Bulls are one of the few teams with the runs on the board so to speak. They have actually proven to be formidable with less than they have now.

poido123
10-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Nope. The Bulls are not getting past the Cavs. Probably won't even be better than the Heat. Rose's health is completely unreliable. He was playing terrible before he got injured again last season, played terrible in FIBA. He probably won't get back to the player he was even if he stays healthy. Gasol is old as well.

They just won't have enough offensively to compete with Cleveland, Miami, and maybe even Washington.

What have the Cavs proven? Have they done anything in the east in the last 5 years? Has their current core played a game together? Has their coach played in the NBA? What about the health of Varejeo? Since you point out rose..

I understand if you're sceptical of the hype, but if you're going to put forward the Cavs, then you need to hold them to the same scrutiny.

Anyways, I will enjoy reflecting on some of the posters comments when i look back on the season. Should be fun :rockon:

Le Shaqtus
10-01-2014, 10:43 AM
They'll be good but I don't see them beating the Cavs.

lilteapot
10-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Let these peasant Bulls fans have something to look forward to, man. Why you gotta ruin their shine

gts
10-01-2014, 11:21 AM
If the Bulls stay healthy they are one of the best teams in the league...

scm5
10-01-2014, 11:54 AM
They're getting back DRose, which is huge even if he isn't quite his old self yet. I'm sure he'll get there.

You're also replacing Boozer with Pau. That is a huge upgrade both offensively and defensively.

Akrazotile
10-01-2014, 12:16 PM
If the Bulls stay healthy they are one of the best teams in the league...

Im high on the Bulls too.

People just see the lack of "star power" (by assuming rose wont be old rose) and think they cant be that good if they dont have stars, omg.

These idiots never learn. Honestly.

swagga
10-01-2014, 12:18 PM
What have the Cavs proven? Have they done anything in the east in the last 5 years? Has their current core played a game together? Has their coach played in the NBA? What about the health of Varejeo? Since you point out rose..

I understand if you're sceptical of the hype, but if you're going to put forward the Cavs, then you need to hold them to the same scrutiny.

Anyways, I will enjoy reflecting on some of the posters comments when i look back on the season. Should be fun :rockon:

they have the proven talent of 3 arguably top 10 players in the league for starters. The best player, the best rebounder and one of the best 4qtr players in the league in irving. One can seriously argue that right now rose is the fourth best player in the cavs-chicago matchup (see world cup).
They also have a decent and young roster and they might not be done yet.

While they have health concerns they are not even comparable to the bulls' concerns (rose is a huge concern, noah a big one too, thibs riding his players, age). Add to that the bulls propensity for 100% effort each game and it's not looking pretty.

From a team standpoint they have 2 guaranteed offense creators while rose looked more than pedestrian at the world cup. Chicago has some shooters right now but offense still has to be created, which can lead to some cringe worthy basketball if not accounted for.

as they are right now I'd say the bulls might be a very good regular season team but the cavs are built for the playoffs. They are one rim defender or good defensive system away from very strong contenders.

swagga
10-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Im high on the Bulls too.

People just see the lack of "star power" (by assuming rose wont be old rose) and think they cant be that good if they dont have stars, omg.

These idiots never learn. Honestly.

people see a HUGE lack of playmaking besides rose
AND
that rose is injury prone and that he has a reckless playstyle

might not matter in the RS but in the playoffs this WILL hurt.

MMM
10-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I like the Bulls because the east is wide open and they are the only team that has an identity and track record that stretches back a few season. Their core has been through grueling seasons and series and have had varying levels of success.

Chicago definitely has its question marks but have more answers than the rest of the East.

poido123
10-01-2014, 12:41 PM
AND

Basketball games aren't always won by guards who create off the dribble. Offense can be created in a number of ways. Post play is one aspect of offense.

Gasol and Noah will be deadly as post passers and creators to cutters and shooters, while drawing attention as they make movements towards the basket.

The Bulls are a Spurs replica, with more depth and age on their side.

I think you forget that we have Aaron Brooks. If we needed to free up Rose, we could put Brooks out there with him to punish defenses looking to trap him.

We also have guys like Mirotic and McDermott who are excellent at finding their own shot. Gasol and Rose goes without saying.. Doesn't always have to be creative dribbling to create offense, it can be a combination of good passing and guys who make space for themselves to score.

poido123
10-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Shit.

Got to stop getting roped into explaining shit about the Bulls team :facepalm

Let's just wait and see how the season unfolds.

Enough has been spoken about..

toxicxr6
10-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Basketball games aren't always won by guards who create off the dribble. Offense can be created in a number of ways. Post play is one aspect of offense.

Gasol and Noah will be deadly as post passers and creators to cutters and shooters, while drawing attention as they make movements towards the basket.

I think you forget that we have Aaron Brooks. If we needed to free up Rose, we could put Brooks out there with him to punish defenses looking to trap him.

We also have guys like Mirotic and McDermott who are excellent at finding their own shot. Gasol and Rose goes without saying.. Doesn't always have to be creative dribbling to create offense, it can be a combination of good passing and guys who make space for themselves to score.

Did you just say you think the bulls are deeper than the spurs?:facepalm

Here's how it is!
The bulls could be a very good side. Top 2-3 in the east but let's be honest the team has a bunch of question marks..
Will rose even be good this year let alone elite?? If you don't think this is an issue then you are a fool..
Will gasol regress further.. The last couple of years he has really dropped off.. Especially his D which was embarrassing at times last year..will gasol even stay healthy this year?

And they have no chance to beat the cavs... Cavs are as good as a lock as Miami were to come out of the east this season...
And please don't compare the bulls to the spurs.. They have done nothing to deserve that comparison..

swagga
10-01-2014, 12:59 PM

i hope you are joking, otherwise that is an absolutely horrible take. I won;t even bother argumenting as it should be beyond obvious (talent involved, coaching, team experience, etc)

poido123
10-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Spurs Depth:

Splitter or Diaw

Baynes

Bonner

Old ass Gino

Joseph

Belinelli

Mills

Bulls Depth:

Nazr

Gibson or Mirotic

Mcdermott or Dunleavy

Moore or Brooks

hinrich

Bulls bench >>>> Spurs

AnaheimLakers24
10-01-2014, 01:09 PM

you probably thought this was a good post :roll:

poido123
10-01-2014, 01:11 PM
i hope you are joking, otherwise that is an absolutely horrible take. I won;t even bother argumenting as it should be beyond obvious (talent involved, coaching, team experience, etc)

Assuming you agree with the rest of my post?

Or just looking to pick off something without thought into why I said that.

Spurs rely on excellent passing, going inside out. Bulls as they are constructed, will likely do the same, using their two big men to orchestrate much of the offense. Diaw/Duncan passing bigmen, Noah/Gasol passing bigmen.

Like the spurs, we also have a PG penetrator. We will likely rely on kickouts to shooters and moving the ball around.

Instead of assuming I'm just saying we ARE the spurs, I'm merely drawing similarities in which we will take off of them.

Hoopz2332
10-01-2014, 01:39 PM

:biggums: :roll:

nathanjizzle
10-01-2014, 02:03 PM

because the bulls with healthy d rose were first place in the league 2 years in a row. And i guess according to you they shouldnt be close to even a first seed in the conference? Yowzers.

Tking714
10-01-2014, 02:07 PM
AND

How is there a huge lack of playmaking with 2 of the best passing bigs in the league. And Rose, Hinrich, Dunleavy and Aaron brooks?

Milbuck
10-01-2014, 02:07 PM
We see this topic like once a week...so no, you're not alone. The whole "Bulls are overhyped" stuff has been covered repeatedly.

swagga
10-01-2014, 04:57 PM
How is there a huge lack of playmaking with 2 of the best passing bigs in the league. And Rose, Hinrich, Dunleavy and Aaron brooks?

the bigs are intriguing, i agree, but I haven't seen them play together and pau is best suited near the basket not shooting, as is noah. You usually play high-low with passing bigs like spain in this wc, but one of them has to have a realiable jumper (marc gasol/ibaka are excellent midrange shooters). SO spacing might be an issue here.

and you best be kidding with the bolded as starter level offense creators. I'm talking about guys that can create while guarded in a playoffs athmosphere, not guys for the regular season against philly and minnesota. Do you have faith that dunleavy or aaron brooks can initiate an offense against a solid defense?? I don't. Also none of the bulls guards are known for their post passing.

toxicxr6
10-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Spurs Depth:

Splitter or Diaw

Baynes

Bonner

Old ass Gino

Joseph

Belinelli

Mills

Bulls Depth:

Nazr

Gibson or Mirotic

Mcdermott or Dunleavy

Moore or Brooks

hinrich

Bulls bench >>>> Spurs

:biggums: :wtf: :facepalm

Spurs bench one of the greatest in history bra

Dam one of the worst posts I have seen in awhile

RedBlackAttack
10-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Having Thibs on the sidelines doesn't hurt. If the Spurs showed you one thing last season, it is that talent isn't the only thing that matters. Chicago has a lot of new parts, so we'll have to see how they fit along with Rose's status. But, it doesn't hurt when you have a proven commodity like Thibs running practices and sitting on the sidelines.

poido123
10-01-2014, 07:25 PM
:biggums: :wtf: :facepalm

Spurs bench one of the greatest in history bra

Dam one of the worst posts I have seen in awhile

Spurs bench one of the best in history? :roll:

No explanation behind that?

You're talking out of your ass.

That's my opinion. I think the Bulls have a stronger bench. They have 2 or 3 legit starters on their bench, where the spurs have 1, maybe 2.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 07:25 PM

That's my opinion. I think the Bulls have a stronger bench. They have 2 or 3 legit starters on their bench, where the spurs have 1, maybe 2.
You are such a f*cking homer. Just stop.

poido123
10-01-2014, 07:32 PM
the bigs are intriguing, i agree, but I haven't seen them play together and pau is best suited near the basket not shooting, as is noah. You usually play high-low with passing bigs like spain in this wc, but one of them has to have a realiable jumper (marc gasol/ibaka are excellent midrange shooters). SO spacing might be an issue here.

and you best be kidding with the bolded as starter level offense creators. I'm talking about guys that can create while guarded in a playoffs athmosphere, not guys for the regular season against philly and minnesota. Do you have faith that dunleavy or aaron brooks can initiate an offense against a solid defense?? I don't. Also none of the bulls guards are known for their post passing.

You are talking about guards. You are completely ignoring the possibilities of offense generated through our passing big men as well as rose.

While we may lack creative guards who break guys off the dribble, we have two bigmen to dump the ball into and do work. We also have much more capable shooters to punish the defenses either collapsing on rose or the big men.

You can't just assume that we are the same team from 2011 which;

1. had no reliable shooters outside of korver

2. had no inside post play to draw in defenses

3. lack of chemistry

poido123
10-01-2014, 07:33 PM
You are such a f*cking homer. Just stop.

Posting in a bulls thread.

Am I doing something wrong here?

LONGTIME
10-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Having Thibs on the sidelines doesn't hurt. If the Spurs showed you one thing last season, it is that talent isn't the only thing that matters. Chicago has a lot of new parts, so we'll have to see how they fit along with Rose's status. But, it doesn't hurt when you have a proven commodity like Thibs running practices and sitting on the sidelines.

Having the best coach in the league in Greg Popovich doesn't hurt either.

toxicxr6
10-01-2014, 09:05 PM

Spurs bench stats last season

FG%: 47.8 (1st)
Assists: 10.9 (1st)
Rebounds: 16.8 (2nd)
3pt%: 39.1% (2nd)
Steals: 3.3 (3rd)

Now if you don't think the spurs have a legit top 10 ever bench please go find 10 better.. Not gonna happen..

Bulls have a decent bench but they are far behind the spurs.. It ain't even close

When rose sucks this season and bulls are meh.. What you going to say then ha?

Bulls bench>spurs bench :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

jaybee682
10-01-2014, 09:07 PM
I'm a bulls fan and I don't get the hype. Rose will not be the 2011 Rose, not even close. Pau Gasol is not that much better than Boozer, he is also 34 on the downside of his career. Mirotic and McDermott are rookies so you have NO idea what to really expect from them. The Bulls strength is Tibbs his coaching and preparedness gives them an edge over most NBA teams. If the team is 100% healthy and Rose is at least at 80% of his MVP self we will win 55 games.

poido123
10-01-2014, 09:18 PM

Now if you don't think the spurs have a legit top 10 ever bench please go find 10 better.. Not gonna happen..

Bulls have a decent bench but they are far behind the spurs.. It ain't even close

Bulls bench>spurs bench :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Top 10 ever bench? That is plausible. The best ever is quite a statement though. Some of the 80's celtics teams had hall of famers on the bench.

Very impressive stats there and hard to argue that.

As we haven't seen the current Bulls bench operate together, I can only say that the Bulls have 2 to 3 legit starters coming off the bench. Spurs stats are very impressive there, but I would guess this bench is capable of those stats too.

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 09:18 PM

Manu, Diaw, Belinelli,Mills dont ring a bell? :biggums:

Spurs bench>> Bulls bench

poido123
10-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Manu, Diaw, Belinelli,Mills dont ring a bell? :biggums:

Spurs bench>> Bulls bench

I know what their bench is.

Manu is getting old, Diaw is interchangeable as a starter with Splitter, Bellinelli was a non-factor, and Mills had a good season and finals series but let's not overate him.

Lebronxrings
10-01-2014, 09:24 PM
do what i do.

Wait for a month, drose gets injured, talk dies down.

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 09:25 PM

Manu is getting old, Diaw is interchangeable as a starter with Splitter, Bellinelli was a non-factor, and Mills had a good season and finals series but let's not overate him.
what do you mean by non factor?

How are you only gonna count finals performances for these guys when the bulls bench havent played in the finals either. Belinelli and Mills definitely played like starter material last season. Btw Manu was a year older last year and played even better than the 2012-2013 season

toxicxr6
10-01-2014, 09:26 PM

Waiting....

gts
10-01-2014, 09:35 PM
About the only thing the spurs and bulls really have in common is people tend to sleep on them...

Bulls will make some noise this season.. the 29 other teams won't be dismissing them like the haters are.. If Rose is healthy (BIG IF) this team is going to be scary good by the time all star break rolls around.. this is a solid roster in a weak conference with a good coach

BIZARRO
10-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Not that it's all that pertinent to this thread. But don't sleep on Tony Snell. He's really improved his game dramatically by all accounts (and the eye test in summer league), and will definitely help them more than expected off the bench.

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Us BULLS fans will rejoice when we go far this upcoming season.

Hopefully you player fans show face when your guys fall flat on their face.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Us BULLS fans will rejoice when we go far this upcoming season.

Hopefully you player fans show face when your guys fall flat on their face.
Far as in to the 2nd round? Maybe?

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Far for them is Rose lasting until March :lol

poido123
10-01-2014, 10:17 PM
what do you mean by non factor?

How are you only gonna count finals performances for these guys when the bulls bench havent played in the finals either. Belinelli and Mills definitely played like starter material last season. Btw Manu was a year older last year and played even better than the 2012-2013 season

Let's wait til the season unfolds.

I don't want to make anymore bold predictions.

I'm happy to call Spurs the better bench, until proven otherwise since it really doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things.

I only care about how my team goes about winning basketball games.

poido123
10-01-2014, 10:18 PM

You talk a lot of shit about the Bulls, when your team isn't even gonna sniff the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:20 PM
You talk a lot of shit about the Bulls, when your team isn't even gonna sniff the playoffs. :rolleyes:
Yes, yes they will.

poido123
10-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Yes, yes they will.

:oldlol:

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 10:23 PM

Niggah please.

Your team won't see it past the 12th record in the East.

Don't talk like you know basketball.

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 10:24 PM
:oldlol:

Watch out for what team she bandwagons onto.

Jameerthequeer

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Niggah please.

Your team won't see it past the 12th record in the East.

Don't talk like you know basketball.
The Bulls won't get past the 1st round.

poido123
10-01-2014, 10:29 PM
The Bulls won't get past the 1st round.

Yap, yap.

Don't you have school to go to?

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 10:29 PM
rose is going to be looking good this year in his favorite jersey

http://flapship.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/derrick-rose-suit-sidelines.jpg

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Yap, yap.

Don't you have school to go to?
It's 9:30 at night

poido123
10-01-2014, 10:32 PM

Was making point that you go to school :oldlol:

Adults are talking here.

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 10:33 PM

Go to bed. I think gym is first period so you gonna need your rest.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Was making point that you go to school :oldlol:

Adults are talking here.
Sure you were bud.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Go to bed. I think gym is first period so you gonna need your rest.
No. It's not.

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 10:39 PM
OK. You had your fun.

You bring nothing to the discussion related to the Bulls. You have an agenda and bias against the Chicago Bulls and their players. For whatever reason you feel the need to express it in every Chicago Bulls topic, whether started by Bulls fans or foes.

Therefore, I feel you should recuse yourself from talking about them in any type of "prediction" thread because of your bias.

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 10:42 PM
bulls will only go as far as rose's one good leg with take them. melo' should have been smart and signed with them so rose could had afforded some rest but now rose just won't be able to keep up :facepalm

poido123
10-01-2014, 10:43 PM
OK. You had your fun.

You bring nothing to the discussion related to the Bulls. You have an agenda and bias against the Chicago Bulls and their players. For whatever reason you feel the need to express it in every Chicago Bulls topic, whether started by Bulls fans or foes.

Therefore, I feel you should recuse yourself from talking about them in any type of "prediction" thread because of your bias.

:applause:

What's your thoughts on Snell or McDermott starting? Would it be best to get McDermott comfortable ASAP, or should we be encouraging the length, shooting and defense Snell can provide for the starting unit?

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Where is my agenda? I correctly called out Poido on his bullshit. If you want an analysis I'll give you one:

Pau Gasol at this point is impactful, but he isn't going to put the Bulls over the top. There are just way too many question marks (Gasol health, how Mirotic's game will transfer, Rose) to call Chicago a top level team right now. People are acting like they didn't just f*cking get handily beaten by the Wizards in 5 games. They aren't up there with teams like OKC, Cleveland, SA right now. That's just a fact.

KNOW1EDGE
10-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Derrick Rose is the best pg in the NBA when healthy.
Noah is DPOY caliber
Pau is still one of the best big men in the league
Taj is a potential 6th man of the year
Mcbuckets should help with their shooting.

They are top 5 in the East pretty easily

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Derrick Rose is the best pg in the NBA when healthy.
Noah is DPOY caliber
Pau is still one of the best big men in the league
Taj is a potential 6th man of the year
Mcbuckets should help with their shooting.

They are top 5 in the East pretty easily
If by "one of the best" you mean in the top 20 as far as bigman goes then yes...
Derrick Rose is definitely not the best PG.

poido123
10-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Where is my agenda? I correctly called out Poido on his bullshit. If you want an analysis I'll give you one:

Pau Gasol at this point is impactful, but he isn't going to put the Bulls over the top. There are just way too many question marks (Gasol health, how Mirotic's game will transfer, Rose) to call Chicago a top level team right now. People are acting like they didn't just f*cking get handily beaten by the Wizards in 5 games. They aren't up there with teams like OKC, Cleveland, SA right now. That's just a fact.

And yet you don't even question major holes that Cleveland has this year? Inexperience? Chemistry? Can you guarantee that all the players remain happy to share the ball? Health concerns of Varejao/Love/Irving? All those guys miss games every year...Rim protector? defense?

You have bias, because you don't spend anytime identifying the flaws of these other teams and just point to Chicago's potential problems.

I ask you, why do you bother posting in Bulls threads if you think they are no threat or you hate them so much?

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:55 PM
And yet you don't even question major holes that Cleveland has this year? Inexperience? Chemistry? Can you guarantee that all the players remain happy to share the ball? Health concerns of Varejao/Love/Irving? All those guys miss games every year...Rim protector? defense?

You have bias, because you don't spend anytime identifying the flaws of these other teams and just point to Chicago's potential problems.

I ask you, why do you bother posting in Bulls threads if you think they are no threat or you hate them so much?
Because one of these teams have Lebron James and the other one doesn't. It's as simple as that.

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 11:01 PM

There's nothing you said that was fact. The team that lost to the Wiz is not here anymore. They added so much that even if Rose foes down, they will have offense to compensate it.

The reason people call them a top level team is because of continuity. The same core, the best coach, the identity, it is all there with added pieces like Gasol, Mirotic, McBuckets. You say we have question marks but you put Cleveland up there.

Who knows how those players will respond to diminished roles. Love and Irving have had free will to shoot whenever and now will settle for either #2 or #3 roles. They have never played in big NBA games yet you put them up in the Spurs level. Does that make sense?

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Because one of these teams have Lebron James and the other one doesn't. It's as simple as that.

And? There are two teams that make it to the ECF. With every team 100% healthy, there is no East team as deep as Chicago. We have the best coach, the best bench, the DPOY and a former MVP returning to us.

It'll be CLE/CHI in the ECF if fully healthy for both teams. That's a fact. Like you'd like to say.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 11:05 PM
There's nothing you said that was fact. The team that lost to the Wiz is not here anymore. They added so much that even if Rose foes down, they will have offense to compensate it.

The reason people call them a top level team is because of continuity. The same core, the best coach, the identity, it is all there with added pieces like Gasol, Mirotic, McBuckets. You say we have question marks but you put Cleveland up there.

Who knows how those players will respond to diminished roles. Love and Irving have had free will to shoot whenever and now will settle for either #2 or #3 roles. They have never played in big NBA games yet you put them up in the Spurs level. Does that make sense?
One team has Lebron James. THe other doesn't. That's the difference.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 11:06 PM
And? There are two teams that make it to the ECF. With every team 100% healthy, there is no East team as deep as Chicago. We have the best coach, the best bench, the DPOY and a former MVP returning to us.

It'll be CLE/CHI in the ECF if fully healthy for both teams. That's a fact. Like you'd like to say.
Why do you keep saying the best coach? Did Popovich die? Carlsie > Thibs too.
You don't have the best bench either, and Noah DPOY was suspect.

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:07 PM

Having the best player helps, but that didn't help the Heat last year when they got spanked :sleeping

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Having the best player helps, but that didn't help the Heat last year when they got spanked :sleeping
Chicago doesn't have the GOAT coach or the bench that the Spurs have. Nor do they have the defensive players or overall cohesiveness. It's time to wake up bud. Not to mention Lebron has Kyrie and Love now.

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Chicago doesn't have the GOAT coach or the bench that the Spurs have. Nor do they have the defensive players or overall cohesiveness. It's time to wake up bud. Not to mention Lebron has Kyrie and Love now.

Those video games played in your head must be a lot of fun :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:10 PM
bullls r trash

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Those video games played in your head must be a lot of fun :oldlol:
Yep. You sure as hell lost this debate.

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:12 PM
bullls r trash

You don't actually have a team right?

Bulls are trash >>>> player jocking

Legends66NBA7
10-01-2014, 11:14 PM

What are your reasons for not having them close to the East ?

I personally don't have them that clear cut either, because they've been too injury prone in the past. Too much weighs in on Rose and Noah, plus Thibs runs his players to the ground. It's a fragile team, but if they avoid missing time is where the potential of a great could lie.

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:14 PM
You don't actually have a team right?

Bulls are trash >>>> player jocking
Cavs fan since 2001

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Cavs fan since 2001

Rest assured, the bandwagon can fit you in it. :cheers:

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Rest assured, the bandwagon can fit you in it. :cheers:
says the bulls fan from australia lol

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:18 PM
What are your reasons for not having them close to the East ?

I personally don't have them that clear cut either, because they've been too injury prone in the past. Too much weighs in on Rose and Noah, plus Thibs runs his players to the ground. It's a fragile team, but if they avoid missing time is where the potential of a great could lie.

This is a sound assessment and I'd think most who have no affiliation to the Bulls would also agree with this opinion...

Like most teams "IF HEALTHY", capable of good things.

Fudge
10-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Cocaine is a known bandwagoner. He bandwagon'd my Rockets and Thunder a few years ago. Now he's hopping on Bran's dick whereever he goes. PATHETIC.

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:21 PM
says the bulls fan from australia lol

Do you live in Cleveland? Do most fans here live in the city they root for?

Plenty of international fans, I would argue I support the Bulls as hard as anyone. In the Bulls team there is an Australian. Should I tell him that he should stop playing for the Bulls because he isn't American? :oldlol:

The difference between you and me is, I can appreciate the ups and downs of a ball club.

You on the other hand sponge off the achievements of one guy who gives no shits about you.

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Cocaine is a known bandwagoner. He bandwagon'd my Rockets and Thunder a few years ago. Now he's hopping on Bran's dick whereever he goes. PATHETIC.
rockets and thunder?:biggums:

**** the thunder. and i only like the rockets because of Harden

You a bandwagon ass ***** too :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Do you live in Cleveland? Do most fans here live in the city they root for?

Plenty of international fans, I would argue I support the Bulls as hard as anyone.

The difference between you and me is, I can appreciate the ups and downs of a ball club.

You on the other hand sponge off the achievements of one guy who gives no shits about you.
you only became a bulls fan because of Jordan

***** please

Fudge
10-01-2014, 11:24 PM
If I recall, Cocaine was a Durant fan circa 2012, but as soon as he lost to Bron in the Finals, he quit on him. He quit supporting Kev for LeBron! That is PATHETIC, imo.

Warfan
10-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Poido you're arguing with someone who's 14. He has class tomorrow morning, you shouldnt be keeping him up this late.

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:26 PM
If I recall, Cocaine was a Durant fan circa 2012, but as soon as he lost to Bron in the Finals, he quit on him. He quit supporting Kev for LeBron! That is PATHETIC, imo.
:biggums:

Btw I joined in February

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:27 PM

Can you confirm that? Link :applause:

Says his account registered in feb 2014...

Fudge
10-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Can you confirm that? Link :applause:

Says his account registered in feb 2014...
His StateOfMind account got banned.

Dude was a Durant fan. He quit on him. He quit on me. On us OKC fans.

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Poido you're arguing with someone who's 14. He has class tomorrow morning, you shouldnt be keeping him up this late.

I'd prefer to never engage with him.

Unfortunately, he piggy backs other posters and derails Bulls threads tirelessly.

Milbuck
10-01-2014, 11:30 PM
i only like the rockets because of Harden

Have you been sniffing glue since you were 5?

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:31 PM

Why do you think he was StateofMind? Is there a thread showing this connection?

Crazy to think he was a Durant fan, then left him high and dry :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:31 PM

who the **** is stateofmind? :biggums:

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
No but i am not afraid to recognize greatness

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:35 PM

:roll:

Warfan
No but i am not afraid to recognize greatness

:roll:

Fudge
Why do you think he was StateofMind? Is there a thread showing this connection?

Crazy to think he was a Durant fan, then left him high and dry :oldlol:
He admitted it in a thread that Jeff deleted. I'll try to find another post of his though.

But yeah, dude is the ultimate bandwagoner. :facepalm

These nigas ain't loyal.

Fudge
10-01-2014, 11:36 PM
who the **** is stateofmind? :biggums:
Drop the act, boy!

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:36 PM
He admitted it in a thread that Jeff deleted. I'll try to find another post of his though.

These nigas ain't loyal.
:coleman:
get the **** out of here bruh

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:38 PM

These nigas ain't loyal.

If you could screenshot or link the post, it would be priceless :applause:

But hey, each to their own. It's only that this fool gives off the impression that he's a diehard Bron/Cavs fan that makes this hilarious :oldlol:

HEAT111
10-01-2014, 11:38 PM
it's obvious about their defense but just like what Phil Says, Pau loves being near the post. If any team decides to move him out of the post then you can see that defense leaking there.

poido123
10-01-2014, 11:43 PM
it's obvious about their defense but just like what Phil Says, Pau loves being near the post. If any team decides to move him out of the post then you can that defense leaking there.

Depending on the matchup, I could see Thibs playing a more versatile defender gibson on a love type and have gasol man the paint OR

play mirotic at the 4 and gasol at the five.

It would weaken our frontline defense by not having Noah out there, but it would allow us to matchup better.

Pointguard
10-02-2014, 12:01 AM

I think they will end up as one of the best benches this year as well but it is a bit deceiving. No starter averaged more than 30 mpg. They practically have 9 starters with over 19 minutes per game. That's huge. Marco and Diaw play more minutes per than two of the starters and both started 25 games. Marco and Diaw played the second and fourth most minutes on the team last year. And Gin is the best sg. Diaw and Gin really should be starting.

Its really a second unit and not a bench. Rarely ever is the 9th guy on the bench practically within 10 minutes of the top minute player. Duncan, Gin, Parker (maybe even Diaw?) more than likely will see more of a minute reduction, so there will even be more of an interesting minute distribution type of thing. Pop knows how to get a lot out of second unit and they do thrive. But I don't look at them as the most daunting bench ever.

Booz Vivic
10-06-2014, 11:53 AM
how the hell gave me bad rep for this?