10-01-2014, 08:02 PM
More exciting to watch play.

SouBeachTalents
10-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Rangz

JT123
10-01-2014, 08:18 PM
More exciting to watch play.
I beg to differ. I personally don't get excited watching ball hogs who can only make 40 percent of their shots. :facepalm
I enjoy watching box office fast break dunks, elite cross court passes, and high efficiency. :rockon:

imdaman99
10-01-2014, 08:19 PM
5/7 >>> 2/5

SouBeachTalents
10-01-2014, 08:21 PM
5 for 7 is better than 2 for 5.

Horry 7/7 > Jordan 6/6

TheReal Kendall
10-01-2014, 08:22 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/icream.gif

JT123
10-01-2014, 08:23 PM
5/7 >>> 2/5
Least intelligent response EVER! :facepalm
I suppose you have Norris Cole > John Stockton. I mean 2/3 >>>0/2 right?

scm5
10-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Least intelligent response EVER! :facepalm
I suppose you have Norris Cole > John Stockton. I mean 2/3 >>>0/2 right?

Stockton and Cole aren't in the same league. Kobe and Lebron are.

My argument is this:

Kobe got it done in a tougher conference on two squads that were vastly different. He didn't need two superstars with him, and his style of play didn't turn his teammates into role players.

G0ATbe
10-01-2014, 08:29 PM
It's common sense at this point. No explanation needed.

ralph_i_el
10-01-2014, 08:30 PM

My argument is this:

Kobe got it done in a tougher conference on two squads that were vastly different. He didn't need two superstars with him, and his style of play didn't turn his teammates into role players.

he didn't need two superstars...he just needed one superstar that was better than him, and then a stacked team built around his weakness.

fiddy
10-01-2014, 08:34 PM
because op is fakkit
5 seconds

scm5
10-01-2014, 08:38 PM
he didn't need two superstars...he just needed one superstar that was better than him, and then a stacked team built around his weakness.

If you really think Gasol was better than Kobe, you're not worth my time.

If you're one of those that just looks at stats and think they tell the whole story: Go back and watch how teams played the Lakers during that time period. Kobe was getting doubled whenever possible. The game plan was to stop Kobe and worry about his teammates second.

JT123
10-01-2014, 08:39 PM
:applause: Took the words right out of my mouth. That fool doesn't even realize that he contradicted himself in his own post. :lol
If Lebron turns superstars into role players, then that means Lebron basically won his rings with no help. :pimp:
Also, anyone who calls Bosh a superstar deserves a 2 day ban. Can we put that rule into effect mods?

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 08:39 PM

http://www.hypun.com/lollibs/meme_thumb_l/6643383.jpg

try again.

ballup
10-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Name plz :bowdown:

JT123

If you're one of those that just looks at stats and think they tell the whole story: Go back and watch how teams played the Lakers during that time period. Kobe was getting doubled whenever possible. The game plan was to stop Kobe and worry about his teammates second.
:facepalm I'm pretty sure he was talking about Shaq.

ralph_i_el

reading comprehension fail.

Shaq is the player better than Kobe

Gasol was on the stacked team designed around his weakness (aka they rebounded a shit ton of his brix and played hard without needing the ball)

ralph_i_el
10-01-2014, 08:42 PM

try again.

Kobe's best playoffs of the three-peat and Shaq still scored more points on less shots....and averaged 15rpg

screenshot was only halfway through the playoffs :facepalm

AnaheimLakers24
10-01-2014, 08:42 PM
he is

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 08:43 PM
reading comprehension fail.

Shaq is the player better than Kobe

Gasol was on the stacked team designed around his weakness (aka they rebounded a shit ton of his brix and played hard without needing the ball)

try again.

and bryant's best teammate during that time was a former "franchise" big that never won a playoff game in his entire career surrounded by on and off role-players yet somehow they were "stacked" :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
10-01-2014, 08:44 PM

My argument is this:

Chris Bosh has never been a superstar

Nash
10-01-2014, 08:44 PM
He isn't, there is no individual statistic that points to Kobe > Lebron.

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Kobe's best playoffs of the three-peat and Shaq still scored more points on less shots....and averaged 15rpg

"a center had a higher FG% and averaged more rebounds" :roll: :roll: :roll:

kobe was the team's best perimeter defender, playmaker, and perimeter scorer all the while having to carry the load whenever shaq couldn't get it going in away games and was even called the best player in the world by shaq himself.

it was 1a and 1b you can stop the agenda.

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 08:46 PM
He isn't, there is no individual statistic that points to Kobe > Lebron.

5 > 2

SouBeachTalents
10-01-2014, 08:47 PM
5 > 2

Horry > Kobe

TheMarkMadsen
10-01-2014, 08:48 PM

Idiots like this guy will call the 08-10 lakers "stacked" an then turn around and be like "cavs have a lot of weaknesses this year"

Kobe after Shaq never played on teams as talented as the teams Lebron has spent the last 4, going on 5, years of his prime with.

08, Lakers had 0 all stats outside of Kobe, the team started Vlad Ramonovic.. Ariza & Bynum missed nearly the entire playoffs.

09 & 10 lakers had absolutely no bench outside of Odom, and come playoff time Odom usually logged heavy minutes as Bynum was alway injured.

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Horry > Kobe

then that means horry > kobe > lebron

ty for agreeing :lol

Nash
10-01-2014, 08:49 PM
5 > 2
not an individual stat

Lebron has better individual stats, more individual accolades.

ralph_i_el
10-01-2014, 08:49 PM

try again.

and bryant's best teammate during that time was a former "franchise" big that never won a playoff game in his entire career surrounded by on and off role-players yet somehow they were "stacked" :facepalm

>former DPOY at SF
>HOFer Pau Gasol
>6MoY Lamar Odom who was a beast
>Andrew Bynum

Lakers had a size advantage on every team in the league. Tons of offensive rebounds of "someone's" bricks. Had tough role players to take the tough assignments for Kobe. Skilled but unselfish players who played hard even when they had a teammate chucking away.

JT123
10-01-2014, 08:50 PM
try again.

Are you seriously trying to say Kobe was better than Shaq during the 3 peat? :biggums: :facepalm
I hate to do this, but since you seem to think gifs are proof of things...
http://i.imgur.com/4e9Jgjq.png

ralph_i_el
10-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Idiots like this guy will call the 08-10 lakers "stacked" an then turn around and be like "cavs have a lot of weaknesses this year"

Kobe after Shaq never played on teams as talented as the teams Lebron has spent the last 4, going on 5, years of his prime with.

08, Lakers had 0 all stats outside of Kobe, the team started Vlad Ramonovic.. Ariza & Bynum missed nearly the entire playoffs.

09 & 10 lakers had absolutely no bench outside of Odom, and come playoff time Odom usually logged heavy minutes as Bynum was alway injured

Cavs are stacked this year. Heat didn't match up well together skill-set wise.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-01-2014, 08:51 PM
As superstars, 5/7 > 2/5

Check please!;)

Nash
10-01-2014, 08:51 PM
>former DPOY at SF
>HOFer Pau Gasol
>Andrew Bynum

Lakers had a size advantage on every team in the league. Tons of offensive rebounds of "someone's" bricks. Had tough role players to take the tough assignments for Kobe. Skilled but unselfish players who played hard even when they had a teammate chucking away.
do not forget when they got Ron Artest. Shit was unheard of.

And at that time, there were no super teams. Lakers WAS the super team in the league.

TheMarkMadsen
10-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Heat didn't match up skill-set wise.

Okay? :confusedshrug:

Lebron hand picked the entire fcking team and y'all still make excuses

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
10-01-2014, 08:52 PM
then that means horry > jordan > kobe > lebron

ty for agreeing :lol

Fixed

Nash
10-01-2014, 08:54 PM
As superstars, 5/7 > 2/5

Check please!;)
pls give Lebron prime Shaq Lebron first 7 tears in the league.

imagine if Kobe did not have prime Shaq his first 7 years, and instead, I don't know.. He had prime Mo Williams instead.

How many rings for Kobe?

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 08:55 PM
>former DPOY at SF
>HOFer Pau Gasol
>Andrew Bynum

"former old and worn down player that nobody wanted" DPOY
HOFer who never got out of the first round or won a playoff game before kobe :oldlol:
Crackhead Odom :roll:
8 points/9 rebounds "monster big-man" Bynum :roll: :roll:

"take the tough assignments" yet kobe shutdown westbrook in the playoffs in 2010 :roll:

"skilled but unselfish" but bynum sat out of the denver game during the playoffs because he got a stern talking to :lol

"teammate chucking away" but he is like one of two players to ever average 30/5/5 in the finals :roll: :roll:

this just isn't your thing sorry

TheMarkMadsen
10-01-2014, 08:55 PM
>former DPOY at SF
>HOFer Pau Gasol
>Andrew Bynum

Former DPOY.. How many years ago had it been since he won that?

I guess Lebron failed with a 3x FMVP?

And just spent the past 4 years with a FMP & 9x all star by his side..

HOFer Pau Gasol?.. Lol

Odom never won 6moty while they were winning titles.. Btw how did odom look after he left the lakers?

Andrew Bynum? PLEASE POST HIS 08-10 PLAYOFF STATS..

dynasty1978
10-01-2014, 08:57 PM
handsome > ugly :pimp:

bigkingsfan
10-01-2014, 08:57 PM
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 08:58 PM
pls give Lebron prime Shaq Lebron first 7 tears in the league.

imagine if Kobe did not have prime Shaq his first 7 years, and instead, I don't know.. He had prime Mo Williams instead.

How many rings for Kobe?

yes because kobe and shaq immediately started winning games and championships back in 97' and 98' :oldlol:

and mister "no jump-shot, ball-stopping" lebron going against the spurs, kings, and blazers, while only being able to drive and kick and no reliable jumper, was going to somehow will his team to victory when shaq got into foul trouble or fouled out (like shaq did in the finals which lead to kobe saving the day)

even your hypotheticals fail

TheMarkMadsen
10-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Kobe led the entire league in 4th quarter playoffs scoring in 01 & 02..

Surely a 21 year old Lebron could do that..

:roll: :roll:

JT123
10-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Former DPOY.. How many years ago had it been since he won that?

I guess Lebron failed with a 3x FMVP?

And just spent the past 4 years with a FMP & 9x all star by his side..

HOFer Pau Gasol?.. Lol

Odom never won 6moty while they were winning titles.. Btw how did odom look after he left the lakers?

Andrew Bynum? PLEASE POST HIS 08-10 PLAYOFF STATS..
You Kobe stans always say this, but Kobe stunted Bynum's growth by not allowing him touches in the post. Bynum even admitted that Kobe stunted his growth! :oldlol: Talk all you want about Lebron supposedly being too ball dominant, but name me just ONE player who said their growth was stunted by Lebron. If you can find one I will leave ISH forever.

TheMarkMadsen
10-01-2014, 09:04 PM
You Kobe stans always say this, but Kobe stunted Bynum's growth by not allowing him touches in the post. Bynum even admitted that Kobe stunted his growth! :oldlol: Talk all you want about Lebron supposedly being too ball dominant, but name me just ONE player who said their growth was stunted by Lebron. If you can find one I will leave ISH forever.

True Bynum has been flourishing ever since he left LA.

ralph_i_el
10-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Okay? :confusedshrug:

Lebron hand picked the entire fcking team and y'all still make excuses

1. **** Lebron. I just watch ball and comment

2. All I'm saying is the Heat had more talent individually than as a team. They still won 2 times, so I guess you could say they were stacked.

Lol, ****ing keep telling me how the 2008-10 Lakers were bad like I wasn't ****ing watching them:facepalm Kobe sure did just drag them through the playoffs:rolleyes:
Act like Pau wasn't putting up 18-20pts and 10+ rebounds a game on crazy efficiency, getting lots of Orebounds off Kobe bricks.

Act like Artest wasn't taking the tough wing assignments most of the time

Act like Kobe didn't get clutch shooting from his role players

Because Kobe was the one keeping his knees from swelling till he could barely walk :rolleyes:
Yup, not playing with Kobe is why Bynum isn't playing anymore. Dr. Kobe lubing up the ol' knees for him

JT123
10-01-2014, 09:10 PM
The point is that he could have been a beast during his Lakers years if Kobe had given him the chance to be one. This was proven during the 2011-12 season when Mike Brown finally gave him a chance to showcase his skills.

jaybee682
10-01-2014, 09:12 PM
I beg to differ. I personally don't get excited watching ball hogs who can only make 40 percent of their shots. :facepalm
I enjoy watching box office fast break dunks, elite cross court passes, and high efficiency. :rockon:

So your telling me 2003 or 2006 Kobe isn't more exciting than any version of Lebron. 50,60, 81 point games, elite level skills, post play, 3 point shooting, AND great defense. Lebron is one of the most boring NBA superstars ever.

JT123
10-01-2014, 09:14 PM

2. All I'm saying is the Heat had more talent individually than as a team. They still won 2 times, so I guess you could say they were stacked.

Lol, ****ing keep telling me how the 2008-10 Lakers were bad like I wasn't ****ing watching them:facepalm Kobe sure did just drag them through the playoffs:rolleyes:
Act like Pau wasn't putting up 18-20pts and 10+ rebounds a game on crazy efficiency, getting lots of Orebounds off Kobe bricks.

Because Kobe was the one keeping his knees from swelling till he could barely walk :rolleyes:
Yup, not playing with Kobe is why Bynum isn't playing anymore. Dr. Kobe lubing up the ol' knees for him
:applause: There is a reason analysts would constantly pick the Lakers to win it all every year, and that reason was SIZE!
Not once did I hear an analyst say "I'm picking the Lakers because Kobe is great at carrying scrubs to rings" :lol :lol

gts
10-01-2014, 09:14 PM
You Kobe stans always say this, but Kobe stunted Bynum's growth by not allowing him touches in the post. Bynum even admitted that Kobe stunted his growth! :oldlol: Talk all you want about Lebron supposedly being too ball dominant, but name me just ONE player who said their growth was stunted by Lebron. If you can find one I will leave ISH forever.You really are as stupid as they say you are... amazing

jaybee682
10-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Those old women are hot as ****. I'd step over a 20 yo to get to those old women.

TheMarkMadsen
10-01-2014, 09:16 PM

Bynum had his best year while playing with Kobe so there goes that..

and obviously you weren't watching the Lakers playoff runs from 08-10.. it's pretty obvious..

Kobe puts up 30/6/6 from 08-10 and you act like he was getting carried :oldlol:

Pau puts up 18 & 10 and you act like this is the most help any superstar has ever gotten :roll:

Jesus Christ son you better get serious when you're talking to me.. Lebron had his 3rd fvucking option putting up 19 & 9 in the 2011 playoffs and still lost

JT123
10-01-2014, 09:20 PM
So your telling me 2003 or 2006 Kobe isn't more exciting than any version of Lebron. 50,60, 81 point games, elite level skills, post play, 3 point shooting, AND great defense. Lebron is one of the most boring NBA superstars ever.
Lebron provides all of the bolded, but also leads his teams to 60 wins while doing so! Most boring superstars ever? :biggums: The fans don't seem to agree with you. I live in the bay area and tickets to see the Warriors and Cavs are more expensive than Warriors and Lakers. I'm guessing it is the same way in every other NBA city, which is very strange considering Lebron is such a boring player to watch. :oldlol:

ZeN
10-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Because Im a lifetime laker fan?:confusedshrug:

Lebronxrings
10-01-2014, 09:21 PM
what a troll. KOBE IS BETTER THAN LEBRON, and i can prove it.

edit: Just give me a year and i'll get back to it

JT123
10-01-2014, 09:25 PM
You really are as stupid as they say you are... amazing
great rebuttal. :applause: I posted facts, sorry if the truth hurts your feelings. It's not my fault that players are always going on record about how they don't enjoy playing with Kobe. :confusedshrug:

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 09:29 PM
5/7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2/5

Next question?

gts
10-01-2014, 09:30 PM
great rebuttal. :applause: I posted facts, sorry if the truth hurts your feelings. It's not my fault that players are always going on record about how they don't enjoy playing with Kobe. :confusedshrug: I walk around dog crap not through it and that's what your "facts" are... dog crap dished up by a moron

JT123
10-01-2014, 09:34 PM
I walk around dog crap not through it and that's what your "facts" are... dog crap dished up by a moron
So you are saying that Bynum didn't claim that Kobe stunted his growth? :facepalm Might want to do a little research son. Here, I'll help you out. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8753097/andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-says-kobe-bryant-stunted-development-los-angeles-lakers

RRR3
10-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Career wise? Longevity at least to this point.

qrich
10-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Mods, ban the OP.

gts
10-01-2014, 09:39 PM
So you are saying that Bynum didn't claim that Kobe stunted his growth? :facepalm Might want to do a little research son. Here, I'll help you out. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8753097/andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-says-kobe-bryant-stunted-development-los-angeles-lakers

Bynum can say what ever he wants.. doesn't make it true or a fact...

Andrew Bynum stunted Andrew Bynum, injury prone with complete lack of respect for the game of basketball and those around him who strive to give their best

I can see why you'd like him, you're probably both a lot alike

Lebronxrings
10-01-2014, 09:42 PM
ma boys JT and jameer destroying dese fan kiddos.

SouBeachTalents
10-01-2014, 09:43 PM
ma alts JT and jameer destroying dese fan kiddos.

Fixed

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:12 PM
ma boys JT and jameer destroying dese fan kiddos.
Thanks man. It's what we do.

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Actually, Kobe is more entertaining to watch than LeBron. Kobe even gets loud cheers and standing ovations from fans from other cities. LeBron doesn't get those much. So he must be more entertaining than LeBron.

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Thanks man. It's what we do.

you watch accel world :facepalm

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:19 PM
you watch accel world :facepalm
I've seen it. It's meh.

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 10:21 PM
I've seen it. It's meh.

oh okay i thought you liked it nvm. what an awful show imo it tried way too hard. kinda like kanokon but i actually liked that because it made me laugh a bit :lol

i still need to watch attack on titan i think i'm missing out a bit.

ballinhun8
10-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Fixed

TRUTH

moe94
10-01-2014, 10:26 PM
oh okay i thought you liked it nvm. what an awful show imo it tried way too hard. kinda like kanokon but i actually liked that because it made me laugh a bit :lol

:biggums:

Unexpected

Jameerthefear
10-01-2014, 10:30 PM

I mean it's not awful...
the writing is putrid but... it was entertaining.

dreamwarrior
10-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Normal sized head, normal sized jaw, no receding hairline, no gut, no bacne, no manboobs.

PsychoBe
10-01-2014, 10:36 PM
I mean it's not awful...
the writing is putrid but... it was entertaining.

yea i guess shows like that aren't watched because it simulates shakespeare or anything

but it could have at least been a lot funnier imo

i think the best show of that mold i've seen was negima! magister negi magi. well the anime's pretty bad but the manga starts off kinda "meh" but it really ramps up towards the end and it almost becomes an entirely different kind of show.

mamoru-kun ni megami no shukufuku o is an honorable mention but it was way too short i recommend it tho

lilteapot
10-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Normal sized head, normal sized jaw, no receding hairline, no gut, no bacne, no manboobs.
lmao kobe does not have a normal head. have you even seen that shit

Deuce Bigalow
10-01-2014, 11:38 PM
5/7 > 2/5

And "Horry 7/7 >" isn't a good enough response because Horry doesn't have a r

Droid101
10-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Why respond to a troll thread?

Seven pages?

Why?

Round Mound
10-01-2014, 11:45 PM
>former DPOY at SF
>HOFer Pau Gasol
>Andrew Bynum

This

Cocaine80s
10-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Its been over 4 hours since Ive read the thread title and I still cant come up with a reason

Cold soul
10-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Please ban OP. Thanks mods!

gts
10-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Why respond to a troll thread?

Seven pages?

Why?

I thought mods were cracking down on these types of threads made by known trolls

Droid101
10-02-2014, 12:45 AM
I thought mods were cracking down on these types of threads made by known trolls
:roll: :roll: :roll:

And you believed that tripe? This forum's life depends on clicks. Trolls add clicks for those dumb enough to respond to them.

Real14
10-02-2014, 12:47 AM
I'm just as surprised as you are man. This is just... damn I'm speechless.

Mr. Jabbar
10-02-2014, 12:55 AM
im all about free speech and no perma-bans but im willing to make an exception here

ILLsmak
10-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Its been over 4 hours since Ive read the thread title and I still cant come up with a reason

5 rangz is the obvious reason. Even if it's not 'right' that's all you need to say. It's easy mode.

I wanted this thread to be everyone just saying 5 rangs. It was for awhile... but then people wanted to discuss shit. People should not discuss shit in a troll thread.

-Smak

c5terror
10-02-2014, 01:21 AM
Protip: You can't.
http://i.imgur.com/dOXGYGx.png

Miami and wade already win a ring before Lebron/bosh came.

Lebron the journey man is a ringchaser guy. Trust me if he failed to win a ring with kyrie/love as his teamates, his next stop would be either San Antonio spurs or Thunder... wait west is tough and there's no guaranteed finals so Bulls/indiana may be?.

Cold soul
10-02-2014, 01:23 AM

It sure looks like they aren't right now which is a real shame.

ImKobe
10-02-2014, 01:26 AM
5 rings

took 3 seconds

Cold soul
10-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Lebron hasn't surprised Kobe yet but probably will if he keeps up his current pace. I hate to admit this as Kobe fan but it's the truth.

Cold soul
10-02-2014, 01:45 AM
I hate to say this sometimes you have to admit it when you see a player that could potentially be greater overall than Kobe and Lebron that guy. God I feel sick... :(

KingMichael23
10-02-2014, 01:46 AM
Had tough role players to take the tough assignments for Kobe.
That's the same thing that happened to Michael when Scottie was on his team and when Phil took over Doug Collins' job. You want your best player to use up all of his energy on both ends while their doing their job putting up buckets? Especially guarding the opposing team's best wing and and PG on their team? Kobe was took that defensive assignment during the 3peat era. You expect Mike and Kobe to still do that job while being at the age of 28/29?

HomieWeMajor
10-02-2014, 01:47 AM
All Net , RBA you love to talk a good game but you cannot close a troll thread when it is right in your face.

KobesFinger
10-02-2014, 05:37 AM

A lot of Pau's points came from the high pick and roll with Kobe

No-ones saying he did, but don't forget Shane Battier was the one guarding Melo and Durant

Again, Battier and Miller shot above 50% on their 3 pointers in 2012 and I don't need to mention Ray Allen

So Bynum's knees weren't a problem while he was with the Lakers? His attitude and commitment were known to be poor before he left. He missed the 2008 playoffs entirely through injury

Nash
10-02-2014, 05:42 AM
Kobe led the entire league in 4th quarter playoffs scoring in 01 & 02..

Surely a 21 year old Lebron could do that..

:roll: :roll:
21 and 22 year old Lebron was doing heroics and leading his scrub team to the finals.

:facepalm

While we're at it, how many rings would Lebron and Jordan have if they had prime Shaq their first 7 years in the league?

Kenny Smith said it the best, Kobe had the luxury of never being double teamed with Shaq. He didn't have to deal with those issues like Lebron, Jordan and the rest of the stars that don't have prime monster Shaq by their side.

Stringer Bell
10-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Kobe has played 7 more seasons, won 5 titles, and a great player in his own right. I don't have a problem or necessarily disagree with those ranking Kobe higher all-time.

Lebron is the better player with more impact on the court, IMO.

gts
10-02-2014, 11:27 AM
I've never seen this forum so bitchmade. "wahhhh wahhh close down this troll thread" ISH is f*cking terrible now. Too many bitches. Mods getting ban power is terrible.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10585339&postcount=44

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10002779&postcount=25

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10033255&postcount=33

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9701120&postcount=10

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10136421&postcount=21

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9707013&postcount=2

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9513904&postcount=12

riseagainst
10-02-2014, 11:36 AM

fcking rekt.

Thorn
10-02-2014, 11:43 AM

http://i.imgur.com/uH4IpuO.jpg

riseagainst
10-02-2014, 11:45 AM
jameer getting rekt like how i rekt him from behind last night.

Droid101
10-02-2014, 11:49 AM

deadeded

Jameer, a piece of shit, as usual.

ralph_i_el
10-02-2014, 12:30 PM

***** you got murdered

Cold soul
10-02-2014, 02:41 PM

God this piece of crap needs to banned permanently banned for good.

riseagainst
10-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Jameer hiding in fear.