https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w2ssiFuSs8&list=UUWJ2lWNubArHWmf3FIHbfcQ

:lebronamazed: that shit is ****ing baller

Hell yeah! :bowdown:

Smoke117
10-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Gotta admit...he looked good.

imdaman99
10-02-2014, 01:58 AM
We might get to see that this year now that he won't have to wait in the corner and wait for a statpad assist :rockon:

Cold soul
10-02-2014, 02:01 AM
I can't wait to see Bosh back in the post where he belongs before he was jump shooter and casually shoot threes here and there in big three era.

SyRyanYang
10-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Toronto Bosh is back!:rockon:

CavaliersFTW
10-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Heat have a chance to be the best team they've ever been this season now that they got rid of some dead weight. Bosh can play uninhibited now :applause:

Dresta
10-02-2014, 05:36 AM
Looks better than he did as a corner spotter.

livingby3's
10-02-2014, 05:42 AM
I wanted the Suns to pay him

Theoo
10-02-2014, 06:27 AM
YESS!!! JUMPBALLTIP PRACTISE HAVE PAY OFFF !! BOSH ARE ALL STARS AGAIN!! these a big day for me men i have so much belive to bosh i have always say he just need loose sexuel frustration with a boyfreind and keep practise the jumpballtip , i have 100% chance that he well be all star these season:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: expect huge number from bosh .. if you have watch tv show masterchef the alot of time say ; " sometime more to the meal are less" that are 100000% TRUE FOR MAIMI HEAT!!! lerbron were good player but we didnt need him , bosh with all star performance and d-wade back to form these team well be sick . champoinship cruise !!!

Cocaine80s
10-02-2014, 08:23 AM
YESS!!! JUMPBALLTIP PRACTISE HAVE PAY OFFF !! BOSH ARE ALL STARS AGAIN!! these a big day for me men i have so much belive to bosh i have always say he just need loose sexuel frustration with a boyfreind and keep practise the jumpballtip , i have 100% chance that he well be all star these season:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: expect huge number from bosh .. if you have watch tv show masterchef the alot of time say ; " sometime more to the meal are less" that are 100000% TRUE FOR MAIMI HEAT!!! lerbron were good player but we didnt need him , bosh with all star performance and d-wade back to form these team well be sick . champoinship cruise !!!
so much :biggums: in this post :roll:

and whyd you bold masterchef lmfao

r15mohd
10-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Heat will finish pretty good this year, still fall short to the Cavs though...really hoping for a Heat/Cavs ECF in the end!

all this Bosh in the corner/spot up shooter comments are irrelevant to me. he said it himself, he adjusted his game for the betterment of the team goal...which were Finals/Rings...when it was the Big3. him doing what he normally does when Lebron isn't around is a given...and I'm pretty sure he'd choose to remain a 3pt/spot-up shooter knowing ring opportunities were more viable with Lebron, than what they have now. can they make a push, sure can...how likely will it be, we'll have to wait and see.

i would have preferred to see a Lebron/Bosh 1-2 punch rather than a Lebron/Wade. mismatch from PnR's would of been more favorable, plus opposite attacking spectrum's from Lebron and Bosh. this is Spo's hugest mistake, misuse of the 2nd option...should have been Bosh right thru

pegasus
10-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Now that's a skilled baller!:applause:

lilteapot
10-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Toronto Bosh is back!:rockon:
Bosh has still been able to dunk for the past 4 years.

russwest0
10-02-2014, 11:56 AM
God damn, he looks completely different when he's not spotting up in the corner.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Heat will finish pretty good this year, still fall short to the Cavs though...really hoping for a Heat/Cavs ECF in the end!

all this Bosh in the corner/spot up shooter comments are irrelevant to me. he said it himself, he adjusted his game for the betterment of the team goal...which were Finals/Rings...when it was the Big3. him doing what he normally does when Lebron isn't around is a given...and I'm pretty sure he'd choose to remain a 3pt/spot-up shooter knowing ring opportunities were more viable with Lebron, than what they have now. can they make a push, sure can...how likely will it be, we'll have to wait and see.

i would have preferred to see a Lebron/Bosh 1-2 punch rather than a Lebron/Wade. mismatch from PnR's would of been more favorable, plus opposite attacking spectrum's from Lebron and Bosh. this is Spo's hugest mistake, misuse of the 2nd option...should have been Bosh right thru

Only one poster mentioned Bosh's corner and spot up shooting and you spaz out. You in fanboi mode right now?

Since you mentioned it, though, Bosh being allowed to pick and choose his angles would have played HUGE dividends. Especially w/ a hobbled and old Wade.

Bosh will be twice the player he was last year because of needed spacing.

LongLiveTheKing
10-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Can't wait to watch him and D-Wade dominate.

ArbitraryWater
10-02-2014, 01:30 PM
lol at this comment in the Love photobomb Video

http://i.gyazo.com/0c84a313c793ff7750378af0eae1b521.png

I can imagine the 14 year old Cena ****boy infront of his Computer... Waiting to watch Smackdown with his Mom and Dad

JT123
10-02-2014, 01:37 PM
LOL at these nikka's getting excited about Bosh dunking in practice! Not a game, but practice! He's supposed to be a 120 million dollar franchise player, and we talking about what he does in practice! :sleeping

ArbitraryWater
10-02-2014, 01:39 PM
LOL at these nikka's getting excited about Bosh dunking in practice! Not a game, but practice! He's supposed to be a 120 million dollar franchise player, and we talking about what he does in practice! :sleeping

:oldlol:

We here talking about what he does in Practise? Practise?

NOT a game, practise?...

ArbitraryWater
10-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Brah, no offense but looking up posters facebook is mad creepy/stalkerish (if there is such a word).

You talking about Simon?

AI Thornton
10-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Dunk wasn't special, but the moves leading up to it were pretty nice.

ArbitraryWater
10-02-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm talking about this dude:

Total Posts: 10,789 (41.00 posts per day)

Seriously? take a break for a while and re-evaluate your life bruh.

:wtf:

I thought you were talking about russwest/Simon Facebook?

Anyway, Lebron23 posted that shit in the BTE.. Not a lot of work though, he found it on russwest's Profil on a chess Forum.

AirFederer
10-02-2014, 01:49 PM
We might get to see that this year now that he won't have to wait in the corner and wait for a statpad assist :rockon:

+23

Gotta love it!

r15mohd
10-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Only one poster mentioned Bosh's corner and spot up shooting and you spaz out. You in fanboi mode right now?

Since you mentioned it, though, Bosh being allowed to pick and choose his angles would have played HUGE dividends. Especially w/ a hobbled and old Wade.

Bosh will be twice the player he was last year because of needed spacing.

i see three posters mentioning spot up shooter before my post...before you repsond to me saying "fanboi" or any other rhetoric to deflect from the actual comment, you should try and learn to count :no:

as I digress...he'll be twice the player but just ahead of his Toronto days where it's early round playoffs. he's likely satisfied with 2 rings, playing out the rest of his career for stats to warrant his HoF though.

still have no doubt he'd rather be in contention for rings every year if Lebron remained a Heat, and be a spot-up shooter

HOoopCityJones
10-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Bosh has a post game? - Heat fans

ArbitraryWater
10-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Same applies to many of the posters here it seems. Far too many. :facepalm

Are you all clear in the head right now bruh? :lol

That reply makes zero sense to what I just posted... Same goes to your previous post.

jlip
10-02-2014, 02:31 PM

This

ImKobe
10-02-2014, 02:39 PM
He came prepared

G0ATbe
10-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Nice. He's one of the best bigs in the league when not playing alongside a cancer:applause:.

SouBeachTalents
10-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Bosh is definitely one of the most intriguing players of the upcoming season. I'm very curious to see how he does this year

TheReal Kendall
10-02-2014, 06:49 PM

This.

They need to run the offense through Bosh and let him get back to his Toronto days.

Rahm Emanuel
10-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Honestly read this as " chris bosh sucked a d*ck in today's scrimmage "

Human Error
10-03-2014, 08:53 AM
2 rebounds though.

r15mohd
10-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Honestly read this as " chris bosh sucked a d*ck in today's scrimmage "

:biggums: :wtf: :facepalm

Dray n Klay
09-20-2016, 07:00 PM
Bosh is definitely one of the most intriguing players of the upcoming season. I'm very curious to see how he does this year

Lol... ummm