PDA

View Full Version : So in their first game without Lebron...

JT123
10-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Wade and Bosh combine to score 15 points on 5/20 shooting?! :wtf:
I must say I am a little confused. I thought Wade and Bosh were gonna return to their old selves now that they don't have to play "Lebron ball." Can someone explain to me why they struggled so much tonight? :confusedshrug:

Milbuck
10-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Anthony Davis - 5 points

Jimmer Fredette - 17 points

:oldlol:

Lebronxrings
10-04-2014, 10:50 PM
the hilarious thing was it was in a preseason game against trash bench players. Wade and Bosh were in try-hard mode trying to pad their stats and look good, yet failed miserably. Heat take another L.

poido123
10-04-2014, 10:59 PM
the hilarious thing was it was in a preseason game against trash bench players. Wade and Bosh were in try-hard mode trying to pad their stats and look good, yet failed miserably. Heat take another L.

You really are shameless.

What happened to your undying love of the Heat? :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342291

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-04-2014, 11:00 PM
They sure went all out in a pre-season game!

qrich
10-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Because it was preseason you dolt.

JT123
10-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Because it was preseason you dolt.
So because it's preseason they played bad on purpose? Shouldn't they be taking these games more seriously, especially since they can't rely on Lebron to win games for them anymore?

qrich
10-04-2014, 11:08 PM
So because it's preseason they played bad on purpose? Shouldn't they be taking these games more seriously, especially since they can't rely on Lebron to win games for them anymore?

No, because its the first game of preseason, means they are rusty.

But of course, being someone that can't be impartial, just like Kenneth, you can't state anything without your ridiculous agenda.

If LeBron scores 10 points during the first pre game, will you make this thread,"Without Bosh/Wade"

JT123
10-04-2014, 11:14 PM
No, because its the first game of preseason, means they are rusty.

But of course, being someone that can't be impartial, just like Kenneth, you can't state anything without your ridiculous agenda.

If LeBron scores 10 points during the first pre game, will you make this thread,"Without Bosh/Wade"
Lebron typically doesn't shoot very much in pre season games, so him scoring 10 points wouldn't shock me at all. If he does play bad I will give him the benefit of the doubt because he is still the best player on the planet. I don't give Wade and Bosh the same benefit of the doubt due to Wade's health issues and Bosh's tendency to vanish in important games.

qrich
10-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Lebron typically doesn't shoot very much in pre season games, so him scoring 10 points wouldn't shock me at all. If he does play bad I will give him the benefit of the doubt because he is still the best player on the planet. I don't give Wade and Bosh the same benefit of the doubt due to Wade's health issues and Bosh's tendency to vanish in important games.

And the excuses start piling on.

DonDadda59
10-04-2014, 11:15 PM
That counts as a game? :confusedshrug:

edrick
10-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Sorry, but nothing matters until the playoffs for a team that has been to the Finals 4 straight years.

poido123
10-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Mods, it's time to IP ban Dragic and his alts.

This guy trolls Lakers/Heat/Bulls 24/7

Droid101
10-04-2014, 11:19 PM
I must say I am a little confused. I thought Wade and Bosh were gonna return to their old selves now that they don't have to play "Lebron ball." Can someone explain to me why they struggled so much tonight? :confusedshrug:
Already negged you today, can't neg you again. Reported and future negged.

LongLiveTheKing
10-04-2014, 11:22 PM
It seems like its going to be like this after every Heat game whether they do good or bad people are gonna make threads like this. Whether saying the heat don't need Bron or they do. :rolleyes:

MP.Trey
10-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Preseason only matters for players coming off injury, youngins and/or players competing for a spot in rotation. Anyone got a link to the box score? I wonder how Napier looked.

305Baller
10-04-2014, 11:30 PM
It seems like its going to be like this after every Heat game whether they do good or bad people are gonna make threads like this. Whether saying the heat don't need Bron or they do. :rolleyes:

and really thats the story. The Heat will be scrutinized this year because in the end people want to know if LeBron made the right decision to go and if the teams performance last year was all on Bron or if the supporting cast was truly up to snuff.

HylianNightmare
10-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Preseason

Real14
10-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Mods?????

JT123
10-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Preseason only matters for players coming off injury, youngins and/or players competing for a spot in rotation. Anyone got a link to the box score? I wonder how Napier looked.
Pre season should matter very much to the Heat, as they will have to rely on an entirely different system to win games. For the last 2 years they basically just relied on Lebron to do everything, and they don't have him anymore. They need to figure out how to close games, and which players they can rely on in the 4th quarter.

Real14
10-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Pre season should matter very much to the Heat, as they will have to rely on an entirely different system to win games. For the last 2 years they basically just relied on Lebron to do everything, and they don't have him anymore. They need to figure out how to close games, and which players they can rely on in the 4th quarter.
REPORTED.

poido123
10-04-2014, 11:35 PM

I hope you understand that "all the criticism" is coming from one poster with numerous alts.

If you report to ban JT123, Dubeta and his Alts, that will help the issue.

JT123
10-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Mods?????
What are you crying about? :oldlol:
If the mods didn't close your clear agenda thread about "most overrated championship player" then there is no reason for this thread to be closed. I am asking valid basketball related questions in here, so contribute or kindly exit my thread. :cheers:

qrich
10-04-2014, 11:36 PM

I guess pre season should matter very much to the Cavs as well, with two definitions of empty stats on the team.

BuffaloBill
10-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Anthony Davis - 5 points

Jimmer Fredette - 17 points

Anthony Davis is done

sammichoffate
10-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Why do you all insist on treating this guy like an actual human being? :facepalm

Real14
10-04-2014, 11:39 PM
I hope you understand that "all the criticism" is coming from one poster with numerous alts.

If you report to ban JT123, Dubeta and his Alts, that will help the issue.
I just don't know how this dude is not banned. He have an agenda thread dissing a team on their first preseason game just to falsely make lebron look good.

poido123
10-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Already negged you today, can't neg you again. Reported and future negged.

Repped.

Have to get you on next cycle...

Beastmode88
10-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Im surprised the trolling still continues. Perma bans should be implemented after a few temp bans. Jt and alts would fall like flies.

DaSeba5
10-04-2014, 11:42 PM
I would neg you, but that won't do anything. The mods need to perma ban this guy and his alts.

Real14
10-04-2014, 11:45 PM
What are you crying about? :oldlol:
If the mods didn't close your clear agenda thread about "most overrated championship player" then there is no reason for this thread to be closed. I am asking valid basketball related questions in here, so contribute or kindly exit my thread. :cheers:
How retarded can you get? My thread is way better than this piece of shit thread plus people actually have serious basketball discussions in my thread while everybody normal here agrees with me that you are making stupid and false points on how the heat is already worse from judging them in a DAMN preseason game. Also in my thread I never said that Lebron was the most overrated.

JT123
10-04-2014, 11:49 PM
I would neg you, but that won't do anything. The mods need to perma ban this guy and his alts.
Let me ask you this. If Bosh and Wade had played great today and someone made a thread about how worthless Lebron was to the Heat, would you be asking for that poster to be banned? :rolleyes:
I think we all know the answer.

poido123
10-04-2014, 11:49 PM

Yep.

Burnt a neg on him. what a waste.

will get you and Droid on the next round

DaSeba5
10-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Let me ask you this. If Bosh and Wade had played great today and someone made a thread about how worthless Lebron was to the Heat, would you be asking for that poster to be banned? :rolleyes:
I think we all know the answer.

It has nothing to do with basketball. You keep making stupid redundant threads. I was over LeBron leaving the day he left. I don't get mad over these things. If Miami sucks oh well... add them to the list.

And I don't believe LeBron was worthless on the Heat at all. That shit is also nonsense. We weren't as stacked as people made them out to be. LeBron had to carry a lot of the load. But you are honestly making a big deal about a Preseason game lol.

JT123
10-04-2014, 11:53 PM
How retarded can you get? My thread is way better than this piece of shit thread plus people actually have serious basketball discussions in my thread while everybody normal here agrees with me that you are making stupid and false points on how the heat is already worse from judging them in a DAMN preseason game. Also in my thread I never said that Lebron was the most overrated.
So because your obvious agenda thread backfired that means you weren't trying to troll? :facepalm
Even Kblaze called you out. :no: Such a predictable poster you are.

Lebronxrings
10-04-2014, 11:56 PM
the double standard in this forum is terrible. When anyone that is against lebron is blamed, everyone gets all fired up. If lebron is blamed, its "2/5", or "Needs more help" bs over and over. Some of you seriously need a reality check and get that hate out of your life.

JT123
10-04-2014, 11:58 PM
It has nothing to do with basketball. You keep making stupid redundant threads. I was over LeBron leaving the day he left. I don't get mad over these things. If Miami sucks oh well... add them to the list.

And I don't believe LeBron was worthless on the Heat at all. That shit is also nonsense. We weren't as stacked as people made them out to be. LeBron had to carry a lot of the load. But you are honestly making a big deal about a Preseason game lol.
And the anti Lebron posters don't make stupid redundant threads? :biggums:
Answer my question please. Why aren't you asking for those posters to be banned when they make agenda threads?

Real14
10-04-2014, 11:59 PM
So because your obvious agenda thread backfired that means you weren't trying to troll? :facepalm
Even Kblaze called you out. :no: Such a predictable poster you are.
Kblaze said he thinks he didn't said he know because I didnt say Lebron. My thread didn't backfire either, just accept the lost bro, and all the other losses that you are taking in this very DAMN thread.

Beastmode88
10-05-2014, 12:00 AM
the double standard in this forum is terrible. When anyone that is against lebron is blamed, everyone gets all fired up. If lebron is blamed, its "2/5", or "Needs more help" bs over and over. Some of you seriously need a reality check and get that hate out of your life.

lmao bandwagon fan talking smack. :roll: :roll: :roll:

DaSeba5
10-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Answer my question please. Why aren't you asking for those posters to be banned when they make agenda threads?

I have many times though. You guys (LeBron stans) didn't annoy me as much because you weren't trolling Heat fans and we were essentially on the same side. And people kept grouping me with Bran stans. They are just as annoying now as they were then. So I'm not on any side. I think most threads on the basketball forum of ISH are redundant because many people are trying to force some agenda. The LeBron hate (including the other stans) is just as annoying as the stans praising him. Two sides of the same coin.

JT123
10-05-2014, 12:03 AM
Exactly. We have idiots constantly making threads about Lebron playing on "THE MOST STACKED TEAMS EVER" and no one blinks an eye. A Lebron fan makes ONE thread criticizing his teammates and they are all of a sudden A HUGE PROBLEM! :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-05-2014, 12:04 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right.

You're a good poster when you want to be, so why choose to act like a shithead?

Real14
10-05-2014, 12:04 AM
lmao bandwagon fan talking smack. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ain't dat some shit:lol

imdaman99
10-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Wade is 3/5 while bran is 2/5 :oldlol:

Real14
10-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Wade is 3/5 while bran is 2/5 :oldlol:
:yaohappy:

ballinhun8
10-05-2014, 12:09 AM
OP reported for abusing the NBA forum with his agenda driven threads.

JT123
10-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Two wrongs don't make a right.

You're a good poster when you want to be, so why choose to act like a shithead?
I'll admit I was slightly trolling in my OP, but after that I asked legitimate questions. The Heat should be concerned about their pre season as they have a lot of adjustments to make from what they have been doing the last few years. Not my fault the thread got taken over by a bunch of posters with a clear agenda against Lebron fans. The way those fools are acting you would think this is the biggest troll thread in ISH history. :oldlol:

poido123
10-05-2014, 12:15 AM
I'll admit I was slightly trolling in my OP, but after that I asked legitimate questions. The Heat should be concerned about their pre season as they have a lot of adjustments to make from what they have been doing the last few years. Not my fault the thread got taken over by a bunch of posters with a clear agenda against Lebron fans. The way those fools are acting you would think this is the biggest troll thread in ISH history. :oldlol:

Mods.

Lebronxrings
10-05-2014, 12:16 AM
actually i see nothing wrong with what JT said.

What happened to all the talk about wade and bosh being superstars? If a superstar plays as poorly as this, surely he deserves to be called out for it. If lebron/durant/kobe had done this, they would have been, so whats wrong with mimicking this for the heat franchise stars?

JT123
10-05-2014, 12:16 AM
OP reported for abusing the NBA forum with his agenda driven threads.
No one is forcing you to read my threads young man. If you don't agree with what I post don't click on my threads. :confusedshrug:

PsychoBe
10-05-2014, 12:18 AM
No one is forcing you to read my threads young man. If you don't agree with what I post don't click on my threads. :confusedshrug:

negged and future reported.

1/10 will find and sodomize.

poido123
10-05-2014, 12:18 AM

F.ck off

Real14
10-05-2014, 12:20 AM
actually i see nothing wrong with what JT said.

What happened to all the talk about wade and bosh being superstars? If a superstar plays as poorly as this, surely he deserves to be called out for it. If lebron/durant/kobe had done this, they would have been, so whats wrong with mimicking this for the heat franchise stars?
If you and JT are not trolling then Why you don't talk about Anthony davis scoring 5 points?

ballinhun8
10-05-2014, 12:21 AM

I didn't read anything.

Saw the thread title on the main page, saw who created it, and reported. Clearly a troll and agenda driven thread that is not needed AT ALL.

Dragic4Life
10-05-2014, 12:22 AM
The so called "most stacked team of all time" struggles without ONE player.:oldlol:

JT123
negged and future reported.

1/10 will find and sodomize.
:biggums:

Real14
I didn't read anything.

Saw the thread title on the main page, saw who created it, and reported. Clearly a troll and agenda driven thread that is not needed AT ALL.
:applause:

JT123
10-05-2014, 12:25 AM
F.ck off
Goes for you as well. You are more than welcome to put me on ignore if I bother you so much. But you never do because you are clearly obsessed with me, and to be honest it is creeping me the fck out. Stop pming me or I will be forced to report you to the police for harassment.

Real14
10-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Stop pming me or I will be forced to report you to the police for harassment.

GrapeApe
10-05-2014, 12:41 AM
This thread actually cheered me up. I get home from watching UM get their ass kicked, figured I'd log on to good ole ISH to see the hillarious overeaction to the Heat game, and sure enough I wasn't dissapointed.

:cheers:

Magic 32
10-05-2014, 12:59 AM
But you never do because you are clearly obsessed with me, and to be honest it is creeping me the fck out.

No it doesn't.

Trolls identity comes from the reaction they get.

You troll, therefore you are.

Kidbasketball20
10-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Why is this thread still open?

Bosh and Wade were in their PRIME 4 YEARS AGO

Not today, of course they are rusty/not that great without LeBron. :roll: :roll: :roll:

JT123
10-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Why is this thread still open?

Bosh and Wade were in their PRIME 4 YEARS AGO

Not today, of course they are rusty/not that great without LeBron. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Could have sworn you made a thread just 2 months ago ripping Lebron to shreds for losing in the Finals with PRIME Wade and Bosh. :biggums:

JT123
10-05-2014, 01:45 AM
No it doesn't.

Trolls identity comes from the reaction they get.

You troll, therefore you are.
If I'm a troll what does that make you? :eek:
Only thing I ever see you post are Lebron flop gifs.

Dresta
10-05-2014, 07:33 AM
Could have sworn you made a thread just 2 months ago ripping Lebron to shreds for losing in the Finals with PRIME Wade and Bosh. :biggums:
Yeah, it's called 2011.

Beastmode88
10-05-2014, 10:29 AM
If I'm a troll what does that make you? :eek:
Only thing I ever see you post are Lebron flop gifs.

Wait a moment, he post stuff with gif as evidence while you post propaganda, i guess youre the only troll here.

Lebronxrings
10-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Be honest, how many of you would complain about this thread if this were lebron instead of dwade/bosh.

JellyBean
10-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Wow. Folks are getting all worked up over one(1) preseason game. I never knew that the season depended on one preseason game. I guess we can just start write the Heat off, right? R-E-L-A-X, folks. It was one game and a preseason game at that.

kurple
10-05-2014, 11:18 AM
how the fvck isnt this guy banned yet?

all his posts are agenda driven trolling

kurple
10-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Be honest, how many of you would complain about this thread if this were lebron instead of dwade/bosh.
we dont care. its preseason. only you and the lebron stans do

ImKobe
10-05-2014, 11:22 AM
mods...

Dro
10-06-2014, 01:09 AM
mods...
this............