PDA

View Full Version : Bulls will cake walk over the Cavs

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:12 PM
:roll: cavs look weak AF. im not sure if they can even surpass the heat.

lilteapot
10-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Op is in the conversation for worst poster

Dave3
10-05-2014, 08:16 PM
I was waiting for the first post about the first preseason game involving the Cavs. Congrats bro, you won most premature shot fired...

TheMarkMadsen
10-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Not so fast..

Cavs have the best front court in the league, possibly will have the best bench in the league and the best youngest star in the entire NBA

oh yeah and they have Lebron

Cocaine80s
10-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Brb win by 30 and look like trash :facepalm

not to mention Thompson-Love-Verajao combined for just under 40 rebounds alone :oldlol:

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:21 PM

and youre in the conversation for best poster. but how does that exactly help you get out of your moms basement.

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:22 PM

not to mention Thompson-Love-Verajao combined for just under 40 rebounds alone :oldlol:

who did they play???cavs looked like a bunch of rookies

lilteapot
and youre in the converstion for best poster. but how does that exactly help you get out of your moms basement.

lmao that was weak, go back to the drawing board son :lol

Hoopz2332
http://i.imgur.com/fIx6mF9.jpg

http://i.minus.com/i3GHHtDDtnKp7.gif

Cocaine80s
who did they play???cavs looked like a bunch of rookies
tell me how exactly they looked bad?

G0ATbe
10-05-2014, 08:27 PM
http://www.majoronions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/rose1111-e13357441291341.jpeg

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:28 PM
tell me how exactly they looked bad?

uhhhh they looked weak:hammerhead:

Cocaine80s
***** you didnt even watch the game foh :coleman:

nathanjizzle
:cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :oldlol: cake walk

lilteapot
10-05-2014, 08:29 PM

you're making it really easy to make a tasteless derrick rose joke.

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:30 PM
you're making it really easy to make a tasteless derrick rose joke.

oh, the ones that are 2 years old.

lilteapot
10-05-2014, 08:31 PM
oh, the ones that are 2 years old.

and the ones from 11 months ago too

BasedTom
10-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Agreed.

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:35 PM
and the ones from 11 months ago too
oh, i thought we were in this season. :hammerhead: the one where the cavs suck

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Agreed.

agreed, "miami":coleman:

Hoopz2332
10-05-2014, 08:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8L3Kjl.jpg

Meticode
10-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Cavaliers beat Tel Aviv by 27 points and ultimately rested most of their starters for the whole season half...

...but they looked weak apparently.

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:40 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OLOHp4JLCF4/TZT-rEwkcmI/AAAAAAAAAXE/gqp1YJB5zhs/s1600/TITANIC-+MAE+THOMAS+012.JPG

lilteapot
10-05-2014, 08:41 PM
oh, i thought we were in this season. :hammerhead: the one where the cavs suck

i agree with you though, Bulls are best in the East, especially with Derrick Rose leading the way. his numbers in the FIBA world cup were definitely MVP status...remind me what his FG% was?

D-ROSE IS BACK BABY

BasedTom
10-05-2014, 08:42 PM
agreed, "miami":coleman:
Serious question. Don't you ever get tired of this? Is Derrick Rose sending you a check in the mail to be his personal defender on ISH?

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:44 PM
i agree with you though, Bulls are best in the East, especially with Derrick Rose leading the way. his numbers in the FIBA world cup were definitely MVP status...remind me what his FG% was?

D-ROSE IS BACK BABY

finally somebody gets it. :cheers:

Warfan
OP may be an absolute retard, but at least he isn't a nut hugging bandwagoner. Ok, well he might be, but at least he isn't as bad as most of the bron stans.

Really?

nathanjizzle
Serious question. Don't you ever get tired of this? Is Derrick Rose sending you a check in the mail to be his personal defender on ISH?

serious question, what does it feel like to be a miami heat fan at this point.

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:46 PM
sorry if i rub you guys the wrong way, but im just incredibly happy right now that the cavs look like they suck and the bulls will be cake walking over them :roll: :cheers:

Hoopz2332
10-05-2014, 08:48 PM
OP may be an absolute retard, but at least he isn't a nut hugging bandwagoner. Ok, well he might be, but at least he isn't as bad as most of the bron stans.

Really?

:D

http://i.imgur.com/j1Atn.jpg

BasedTom
10-05-2014, 08:49 PM
serious question, what does it feel like to be a miami heat fan at this point.
It's pretty exciting.

sorry if i rub you guys the wrong way, but im just incredibly happy right now that the cavs look like they suck and the bulls will be cake walking over them :roll: :cheers:
:kobe:

Do you have a calendar by any chance?

Legends66NBA7
10-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Bulls aren't cakewalking through anyone.

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 08:52 PM
It's pretty exciting.

true, the heat can actually ridicule lebron this season.

Koresh
10-05-2014, 09:05 PM
This is why I made this thread because of threads like this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354146

^^^I was clowned by f*ckface OP and his groupies. I am bumping this thread and mine when the Cavs whoop that candy ass. :banghead: :biggums: :wtf: :facepalm :roll: :lol :oldlol: :D :coleman:

No more talking. We will see the action on the court.:applause:

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 09:07 PM
This is why I made this thread because of threads like this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354146

^^^I was clowned by f*ckface OP and his groupies. I am bumping this thread and mine when the Cavs whoop that candy ass. :banghead: :biggums: :wtf: :facepalm :roll: :lol :oldlol: :D :coleman:

No more talking. We will see the action on the court.:applause:

dude stfu, you have no point. i wasnt even in bulls thread or rose threads before this one. idiot.

Bigsmoke
10-05-2014, 09:10 PM

Tristan Thompson is someone we completely forgot about

Koresh
10-05-2014, 09:14 PM
nathanjizzle, lick my sweaty balls. Don't play this game. You do the same shit poido123 does, but you like to rub it in like this dumb ass thread. The Bulls aren't cake walking anybody. This is why I made the thread I made because of this ignorant, nonsensical flaming hot horse shit you just posted. You're too stupid to understand that. This is why people on this forum hate the Bulls and their fans.

You're so f*cking stupid.

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 09:15 PM
nathanjizzle, lick my sweaty balls. Don't play this game. You do the same shit poido123 does, but you like to rub it in like this dumb ass thread. The Bulls aren't cake walking anybody. This is why I made the thread I made because of this ignorant, nonsensical flaming hot horse shit you just posted. You're too stupid to understand that. This is why people on this forum hate the Bulls and their fans.

You're so f*cking stupid.

youre stupid dawg. i was barely in any of those threads before this one. i definitely know poido was, hes a bulls hero for sticking up for his team though. but what does it matter too you anyway?

TheMarkMadsen
10-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Cavs fans have no class and this thread shows that

Milbuck
10-05-2014, 09:16 PM
What the **** is the point of this thread aside from making other Bulls fans look shitty and setting yourself up to get clowned hard if/when the Bulls fail?

nathanjizzle
10-05-2014, 09:18 PM
What the **** is the point of this thread aside from making other Bulls fans look shitty and setting yourself up to get clowned hard if/when the Bulls fail?

bulls have been rediculed for the last 4 years:biggums:

Bigsmoke
10-05-2014, 09:19 PM

All fans don't

But Lakers fans' class is beyond ridiculous

Milbuck
10-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Yes, because threads like this won't fuel any ridicule whatsoever.

TheMarkMadsen
10-05-2014, 09:28 PM
All fans don't

But Lakers fans' class is beyond ridiculous

yeah because laker fans respond to threads by posting pictures of serious injuries..

these type of fans are disgusting, and the mods will just sit with their thumbs up their ass as long as the injury trolling isn't being directed towards their players

if D Waiters tore his ACL and posters used that picture as a response do you think RBA would allow that? of course not..

Legends66NBA7
10-05-2014, 09:28 PM

Only Meticode has posted in this thread and he hasn't posted anything non-classy.

BasedTom
10-05-2014, 09:29 PM
After all the ridiculous shit-talking and hype from people like you, what else were you expecting? The season hasn't even started and the Chicongolese contingent of ISH is already at it again.

For the record, I do rate the Bulls highly and like the additions they've made. Chill before you lash out with your usual victim-complex shit

TheMarkMadsen
10-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Only Meticode has posted in this thread and he hasn't posted anything non-classy.

whether you realize it or not these scum bags posting pictures of D Rose are just a sample of the new crop of posters who will be rooting for the cavs for the foreseeable future

ballinhun8
10-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Hoopz has been reported for trolling.

Legends66NBA7
10-05-2014, 09:35 PM
whether you realize it or not these scum bags posting pictures of D Rose are just a sample of the new crop of posters who will be rooting for the cavs for the foreseeable future

Their not rooting for the Cavs, their really rooting for LeBron. You know this.

Not LeBron's fault he has classless fans.

Cone
10-05-2014, 10:07 PM
nope. rose is done

Lebron23
10-06-2014, 01:41 AM
Just subscribed to this thread. This chinese thug will eat a crow after this season.

ballinhun8
10-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Just subscribed to this thread. This chinese thug will eat a crow after this season.

Shut up Cailou.

Sad excuse for a human.

Lebron23
10-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Shut up Cailou.

Sad excuse for a human.

When was the last time the Bulls beat Team lebron in the playoffs?? You know Joel Instead of being an angry mexican all the time. Yo might as well polish your skills and get back in shape.

masonanddixon
10-06-2014, 02:06 AM
Bulls should be very good defensively.

T_L_P
10-06-2014, 02:09 AM
Cavs looked really sloppy.

But preseason doesn't mean shit.

ballinhun8
When was the last time the Bulls beat Team lebron in the playoffs?? You know Joel Instead of being an angry mexican all the time. Yo might as well polish your skills and get back in shape.

When you're tall enough to ride a roller coaster ( assuming your pinoyt country has one) them you can quote me.

Until then shut up like I said. And stop living your life thru another human being. You're pathetic.

Cocaine80s
:biggums:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron23
10-06-2014, 02:17 AM
When you're tall enough to ride a roller coaster ( assuming your pinoyt country has one) them you can quote me.

Until then shut up like I said. And stop living your life thru another human being. You're pathetic.

I am taller than you Joel. You are a short mexican. And STFU until the Bulls beat Team Lebron in the playoffs. And stop worshiping mentally weak and injury prone players.

Lebron23
10-06-2014, 02:22 AM
You are so stupid if you team a Bulls teams with no Boozer or Deng would curb stomp this Cavaliers team.

Gasol is a solid acquisition, but he's so inconsistent.

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 02:31 AM
You are so stupid if you team a Bulls teams with no Boozer or Deng would curb stomp this Cavaliers team.

Gasol is a solid acquisition, but he's so inconsistent.
Gasol is infinitely better than any version of Boozer since 2012. He blocked more shots last year than Boozer did in his entire time with the Bulls.

And as much as I love Deng, he was clearly replaceable towards the end of his contract. They didn't just luck into being one of the best teams in the NBA after New Year's without Deng..Thibs will always find an athletic, tough minded wing to play that glue guy role that Deng played, and they found him in Jimmy Butler. And the scary part is that Butler hasn't even played a real season with Rose on the perimeter alongside him.

And they added Mirotic who no one seems to remember. The dude is legit..there's a reason so many people were calling him the best international player, the best player not in the NBA.

Then you have McDermott, Brooks, Snell improving, Moore, etc. Individually they may not be special but neither were Brewer, Korver, Asik, etc in 2011...but they were the sickest bench in the NBA collectively.

Honestly, guys like nathanjizzle are retarded for saying the Bulls will stomp Cleveland, but if they're healthy, they actually are a dangerous team. It's gonna be a war.

Lebron23
10-06-2014, 02:36 AM
Gasol is infinitely better than any version of Boozer since 2012. He blocked more shots last year than Boozer did in his entire time with the Bulls.

And as much as I love Deng, he was clearly replaceable towards the end of his contract. They didn't just luck into being one of the best teams in the NBA after New Year's without Deng..Thibs will always find an athletic, tough minded wing to play that glue guy role that Deng played, and they found him in Jimmy Butler. And the scary part is that Butler hasn't even played a real season with Rose on the perimeter alongside him.

And they added Mirotic who no one seems to remember. The dude is legit..there's a reason so many people were calling him the best international player, the best player not in the NBA.

Then you have McDermott, Brooks, Snell improving, Moore, etc. Individually they may not be special but neither were Brewer, Korver, Asik, etc in 2011...but they were the sickest bench in the NBA collectively.

Honestly, guys like nathanjizzle are retarded for saying the Bulls will stomp Cleveland, but if they're healthy, they actually are a dangerous team. It's gonna be a war.

Huge fan of Gasol. I hope he returns to his 2008-2011 form. I think they might meet in the conference finals now that Pacers are missing the service of Paul George.

Dark horse teams are the hawks with a healthy Horford, and the charlotte bobcats with jefferson and stevenson.

I forgot the raptors.

ballinhun8
10-06-2014, 02:41 AM
I am taller than you Joel. You are a short mexican. And STFU until the Bulls beat Team Lebron in the playoffs. And stop worshiping mentally weak and injury prone players.

Shut your damn mouth you moronic egg shaped jackass. You keep spewing lies like people believe you?! Newsflash, no one cares for you.

And really?? Gonna say i worship? My name isn't based off of another man like yours is. Yet the irony is you wear Kobe jerseys :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bigsmoke
10-06-2014, 02:49 AM
:D

http://i.imgur.com/j1Atn.jpg

You're being disrespectful

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 02:51 AM
Huge fan of Gasol. I hope he returns to his 2008-2011 form. I think they might meet in the conference finals now that Pacers are missing the service of Paul George.

Dark horse teams are the hawks with a healthy Horford, and the charlotte bobcats with jefferson and stevenson.

I forgot the raptors.
Honestly he could return to that form, just in a smaller role. The skills are there, he just won't be able to do it for 36-40 minutes a game like he did back then. He's not gonna be the 20/10 monster he was in 2009-10, but he could give them a high-impact 14/8 with solid defense in like 25 mpg.

Agreed on the Hornets, their ceiling is as high as anyone in the East besides Cle/Chi. Kemba, Big Al, Lance, MKG, Vonleh, Zeller, Henderson, etc....that's a shitton of young talent. They're gonna be filthy in a few years.

poido123
10-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Long season.

poido123
10-06-2014, 02:57 AM

The rebounding won't be what hurts us.

Lebron23
10-06-2014, 03:01 AM
Long season.

I think you have a more realistic expectation for your Bulls team this season.

poido123
10-06-2014, 03:09 AM
I think you have a more realistic expectation for your Bulls team this season.

I wont really get a good feel with where cavs are at, where we are at until around the allstar break.

Right now, we are guessing and assuming a lot of things. This happens every offseason.

J Shuttlesworth
10-06-2014, 03:11 AM
Definitely wouldn't be a cakewalk, even with healthy Rose

AintNoSunshine
10-06-2014, 05:37 AM
What's Rose/Bulls track record against Lebron? And when has this Bulls team ever cake walk over anybody?

CHi1PriDe
10-06-2014, 06:00 AM
Definitely not, especially during the second half of the season when the Cavs starts to click. Going to be a tough team to beat with all their offensive firepower. Felt like its been so long since the Bulls had a complete squad and finally sent our defensive liability away.

I got my tickets for our home opener, now I just gotta figure out a costume :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
10-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Bulls fans barking alot again...

Not so fast..

Cavs have the best front court in the league, possibly will have the best bench in the league and the best youngest star in the entire NBA

When you say "best front court" I better hope that already includes LeBron?

"possibly best bench" nah... Spurs, for one...

"best youngest star" :biggums:

The **** is that?

That's REALLY what you take away from this thread?

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/22608170/large.gif

Their not rooting for the Cavs, their really rooting for LeBron. You know this.

Not LeBron's fault he has classless fans.

He never made it about LeBron.

I don't see any classless LeBron fans in here :confusedshrug:

I see a horrible bait in the OP though... A shit thread deserves shit reactions.

Jameerthefear
10-06-2014, 08:39 AM
why do bulls fans act like e'taun moore is a factor in anything

poido123
10-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Definitely not, especially during the second half of the season when the Cavs starts to click. Going to be a tough team to beat with all their offensive firepower. Felt like its been so long since the Bulls had a complete squad and finally sent our defensive liability away.

I got my tickets for our home opener, now I just gotta figure out a costume :cheers:

We can all agree that the Cavs will be more than a fight for Chicago.

This will be a battle of experience, chemistry and defense vs Offensive firepower, talent and two good coaches.

It should go 7 IMO

Jameerthefear
10-06-2014, 08:52 AM
We can all agree that the Cavs will be more than a fight for Chicago.

This will be a battle of experience, chemistry and defense vs Offensive firepower, talent and two good coaches.

It should go 7 IMO
Another easy LEBRON victory. He'll do it all alone.

ballinhun8
10-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Another easy LEBRON victory. He'll do it all alone.

STFU forever!

Jeez don't you ever listen. Get back to class.

Jameerthefear
10-06-2014, 11:38 AM
STFU forever!

Jeez don't you ever listen. Get back to class.
You'll be hearing LEBROOOOOONNN JAMMEEEEEESSSSSS in the United Center bud sorry. kek

ballinhun8
10-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Can you please STFU Joel?? Milbuck and I saved this thread. What's wrong with wearing a Kobe jersey?? Even Kobe wore a Jordan jersey.

Why are you always acting like a grumpy mexican?? You know homes. You might suffer a heart attack cause you are always angry. Do you have a knife stuck in your @$$?? It's not Lebron fault that your coach never rested his players in the regular season.

Use my name one more time in any thread and you'll be reported for invasion of privacy and abuse. Fair warning.

What exactly did you save? You're a sh*tty poster and everyone here knows that. You have got to stop thinking in your head that you are a quality poster and people respect your opinions. Its the complete opposite and has been for years.

Knife stuck in my arse? Are you serious with that? That's the best joke you can have? God you're pitiful.

Jameerthefear
10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Use my name one more time in any thread and you'll be reported for invasion of privacy and abuse. Fair warning.

What exactly did you save? You're a sh*tty poster and everyone here knows that. You have got to stop thinking in your head that you are a quality poster and people respect your opinions. Its the complete opposite and has been for years.

Knife stuck in my arse? Are you serious with that? That's the best joke you can have? God you're pitiful.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pq2-roB58yE/UgVTWnCbSLI/AAAAAAAAGm8/U6j9t7PtQUY/s320/Screen+Shot+2013-08-09+at+11.20.16+AM.png

ballinhun8
10-06-2014, 11:54 AM
You'll be hearing LEBROOOOOONNN JAMMEEEEEESSSSSS in the United Center bud sorry. kek

OK. Most arenas do have player intros even for the opponents......so....yea....there's that.

ballinhun8
10-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Non-Anime pic

How is it you can post so much from biology class?

Jameerthefear
10-06-2014, 11:56 AM
It's Fall Break bud.

poido123
10-06-2014, 06:10 PM

Jameer is getting what he wants man.

Don't get riled up by his nonsense. The guy has just realised his team is about to nosedive harder than before.

PsychoBe
10-06-2014, 06:12 PM
It's Fall Break bud.

you have to watch steel angel kurumi man i just saw it and it starts off kinda cheesy but actually becomes respectable by the end of it. but that's just the first season tho i don't think the second season is worth it.

Legends66NBA7
10-06-2014, 06:34 PM
He never made it about LeBron.

I don't see any classless LeBron fans in here :confusedshrug:

I see a horrible bait in the OP though... A shit thread deserves shit reactions.

It's always about LeBron and if it wasn't initially, it's still there.

Their fans are in here being classless, read the thread again.

It is a bait and shit thread for whatever reason hasn't been locked.

poido123
10-06-2014, 06:37 PM
It's always about LeBron and if it wasn't initially, it's still there.

Their fans are in here being classless, read the thread again.

It is a bait and shit thread for whatever reason hasn't been locked.

You talking about Bulls fans? Or The Lebron fans with their posting of Rose being injured etc...

Legends66NBA7
10-06-2014, 06:38 PM
You talking about Bulls fans? Or The Lebron fans with their posting of Rose being injured etc...

I'm talking about the OP and the ones posting the Rose pics.

poido123
10-06-2014, 06:39 PM
I'm talking about the OP and the ones posting the Rose pics.

Cool.

I just didn't understand who you meant.

G0ATbe
10-06-2014, 06:43 PM
I honestly think Rose will tear his ACL in a couple weeks and retire from there. Then Bulls will get swept by whomever come playoff time.

poido123
10-06-2014, 06:46 PM
I honestly think Rose will tear his ACL in a couple weeks and retire from there. Then Bulls will get swept by whomever come playoff time.

:dancin

Crystallas
10-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Same 3 Bulls fans start trouble. Then all of ISH blames the entire Bulls fan base for idiocy.

Legends66NBA7
10-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Same 3 Bulls fans start trouble. Then all of ISH blames the entire Bulls fan base for idiocy.

This isn't the only fan base that has this problem. Infact, I would vouch that every fan base that has certain amount of posters who cause "trouble" of sorts is going to be more remembered.

poido123
10-06-2014, 07:32 PM

3?

I could see only 1...

MrC1991
10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Premature much? Don't jinx us man! STFU! Let the season ride out.

Crystallas
10-06-2014, 08:05 PM
3?

I could see only 1...

+LosBulls and Upgrayedd

Jameerthefear
10-06-2014, 08:06 PM
3?

I could see only 1...
He's talking about you.

poido123
10-06-2014, 08:10 PM
+LosBulls and Upgrayedd

ok:cheers:

poido123
10-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Oh myyy!!!

That Bulls intro gave me goosbumps. so pumped for this game!

secund2nun
10-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Nathanjizzle thinks it's better to lose in the first round than winning the first 3 rounds and losing in the finals

BTW Joakim Noah>>> rose

CLE[216]
05-14-2015, 10:31 PM
:pimp:

Megabox!
05-14-2015, 10:34 PM
:roll:

Leftimage
05-14-2015, 10:38 PM

lol double fail. Here's what you need to understand for the next 5 years:

Cavs

(gap)

rest of east

JR, Moz, TT, Shump, Delly, Irving, Love are all still pre-prime.

This franchise is going to be effing scary even if they lose a couple young guns to free agency.

Meanwhile the rest of the east is in complete dissaray. I mean this Bulls franchise was supposed to be their 'other' legit team. wtf

hawksdogsbraves
05-14-2015, 10:44 PM
lol double fail. Here's what you need to understand for the next 5 years:

Cavs

(gap)

rest of east

JR, Moz, TT, Shump, Delly, Irving, Love are all still pre-prime.

This franchise is going to be effing scary even if they lose a couple young guns to free agency.

Meanwhile the rest of the east is in complete dissaray. I mean this Bulls franchise was supposed to be their 'other' legit team. wtf

Irving is the only one of those names who is 'pre-prime'. The East does suck pretty bad though, the Cavs should run it for the next few years unless Durant or somebody comes over. That being said, the Cavs even with a healthy Love are still worse than the Spurs, Clippers, Rockets, Warriors, and Grizz.

Kingwillball
05-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Irving is the only one of those names who is 'pre-prime'. The East does suck pretty bad though, the Cavs should run it for the next few years unless Durant or somebody comes over. That being said, the Cavs even with a healthy Love are still worse than the Spurs, Clippers, Rockets, Warriors, and Grizz.

What R U smoking ? Cavs when Fully healthy are the best team in the league.. They owned the West teams and had 2nd best record in NBA 2nd half of season.

Leftimage
05-14-2015, 11:43 PM

Nah, healthy cavs for the next couple years would be more like the Lebron-era Heat, Championship lock each year with a mixed record in the finals. Who knows, if the Spurs dynasty goes away and a 'power vacuum' forms it might be the best time for the Cavs to capitalize.

Honestly, the cavs match up well against the best west teams (except the spurs). I don't know why people keep laughing off that claim but wtv.

nba_55
10-25-2015, 08:07 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Mr Exlax
10-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Chicago as a whole stay catching Ls

nathanjizzle
10-25-2015, 10:05 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

You bastard.

BlakFrankWhite
10-25-2015, 10:07 AM
Epic bump!

nba_55
10-25-2015, 03:54 PM
You bastard.
:djparty :party:

Lebronxrings
10-25-2015, 05:50 PM
:lol :hammertime: :yaohappy: :djparty :party: :basketball

ShaqTwizzle
10-25-2015, 05:55 PM
If fully healthy I think Chicago can beat Cleveland.

I thought Chicago would have beaten Cleveland last year had Gasol not gone down.

Cocaine80s
10-25-2015, 05:57 PM
If fully healthy I think Chicago can beat Cleveland.

I thought Chicago would have beaten Cleveland last year had Gasol not gone down.
Ban bet right now then

ballinhun8
10-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Ban bet right now then

I think he means Chicago would have won that specific series since Love was hurt and the Bulls were mostly healthy.

This year Cleveland is more talented than Chicago but Chicago probably goes 8/9 quality players deep. Just not as explosive as Cleveland's top 8/9.

sdot_thadon
10-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Damn chi.

AintNoSunshine
10-25-2015, 09:49 PM
LOL at Bulls and Rose fans trying to start sht. Just too easy to the opposing side.

dhsilv
10-25-2015, 10:40 PM
Not so fast..

AD was traded?

Lebron23
10-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Bulls still taking L's.

Chicago as a whole stay catching Ls

This

CarlosBoozer
10-25-2015, 11:36 PM
:facepalm