PDA

View Full Version : Nice Will Barton Scrimmage Dunk

Myth
10-06-2014, 11:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3oXEBmAn4

Rake2204
10-06-2014, 11:07 AM
That was delightful. The baby cuff-and-rock is a nice addition. Peerless execution.

3ball
10-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Nice dunk.... according to a lot of fans on this forum, that dunk qualifies Will Barton as a better dunker than Jordan.

jlip
10-06-2014, 11:35 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

CimmanonRolls
10-06-2014, 12:54 PM
wow real nice dunk

any info on will barton's offseason? i loved watching him get minutes in the occasional games since his rookie year, very exciting player who seemed like he could provide positive contributions. i hope they're looking into giving him more significant time because i feel like he could be a fairly valuable swingman/spark off the bench. the blazers certainly need the depth. either way im pulling for him

Myth
10-06-2014, 01:14 PM
wow real nice dunk

any info on will barton's offseason? i loved watching him get minutes in the occasional games since his rookie year, very exciting player who seemed like he could provide positive contributions. i hope they're looking into giving him more significant time because i feel like he could be a fairly valuable swingman/spark off the bench. the blazers certainly need the depth. either way im pulling for him

I couldn't tell you much abut his offseason other than I think he stuck near Portland. He started cracking the rotation late last season, so I think he'll be a much bigger piece off the bench this season. Blazers also did not add anybody at his position, so no knew competition for him.

lilteapot
10-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Nice dunk.... according to a lot of fans on this forum, that dunk qualifies Will Barton as a better dunker than Jordan.

keeping the troll game strong i see

Duggrr
10-06-2014, 01:37 PM
I was there - I was pretty surprised that they didn't reveal the new court for the season (IMO, it's an upgrade based off the graphics i've seen.)

The arena was also 70% full or so. Do other franchises have these types of "fan fest" events?

Rake2204
10-06-2014, 01:42 PM
The area was also 70% full or so. Do other franchises have these types of "fan fest" events?Others do, but I'm not sure if they all do. I attended the Pistons' open practice at Calihan Hall (Detroit Mercy's gym) back in 2003-2004. That was a full house, as they were coming off of a conference finals finish and had a hyped new rookie big man (future legend Darko Milicic). But I'm not thinking they'd have much draw these days, certainly not in an open Palace.

Burgz V2
10-06-2014, 01:54 PM

youre trying too hard

JimmyMcAdocious
10-06-2014, 02:11 PM
keeping the troll game strong i see

The lilteapot calling the kettle black

Myth
10-06-2014, 02:19 PM
I was there - I was pretty surprised that they didn't reveal the new court for the season (IMO, it's an upgrade based off the graphics i've seen.)

The arena was also 70% full or so. Do other franchises have these types of "fan fest" events?

Assuming these are the designs they are looking at: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/03/nba-blazers-moda-center-court-design

I prefer the current one. However, I'd love if they kept the shading scheme of the court the same as they currently have, but have the wood paneling diagonal like in the 3rd option.

lilteapot
10-06-2014, 02:59 PM
The lilteapot calling the kettle black
I don't think you actually know what that expression means