PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Players

sammichoffate
10-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Guys who used to be all-star caliber, but never really went too far for various reasons. A few I could think of would be:
Michael Redd
Corey Maggette
Jason Richardson(Made it to the WCF, but I really thought he was gonna be Wade-Caliber)
Antawn Jamison
Danny Granger
Gerald Wallace

CeltsGarlic
10-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Guys who used to be all-star caliber, but never really went too far for various reasons. A few I could think of would be:
Michael Redd
Corey Maggette
Jason Richardson(Made it to the WCF, but I really thought he was gonna be Wade-Caliber)
Antawn Jamison
Danny Granger
Gerald Wallace

Not really forgotten, and most of them still play so I dunno what do you mean by that

sammichoffate
10-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Not really forgotten, and most of them still play so I dunno what do you mean by thatHow often do you hear any of their names pop up in a conversation? They're all either out of the league or role players now.

L.Kizzle
10-06-2014, 03:00 PM
How often do you hear any of their names pop up in a conversation? They're all either out of the league or role players now.
Off curse they're role players now, most of them have been in the league 10+ seasons.

russwest0
10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Richard Jefferson seems to fit with that list of guys.

Myth
10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
How often do you hear any of their names pop up in a conversation? They're all either out of the league or role players now.

Granger was talked about a lot in the last year. Pacers let him go and there were a lot of people talking about where he would go. Then there was additional hype of the Clippers because of the added depth he brought. Then this summer, he was signed by the Heat before LeBron left and people talked about the rich getting richer with the Heat adding both Granger and McBob. When LeBron left, there was talk about how the Heat can still keep things together because of them still having some solid pieces and depth with the additions of Deng, Granger, and McBob.

Marv_Albert
10-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Michael Finley, Mikael Pietrus??

sammichoffate
10-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Granger was talked about a lot in the last year. Pacers let him go and there were a lot of people talking about where he would go. Then there was additional hype of the Clippers because of the added depth he brought. Then this summer, he was signed by the Heat before LeBron left and people talked about the rich getting richer with the Heat adding both Granger and McBob. When LeBron left, there was talk about how the Heat can still keep things together because of them still having some solid pieces and depth with the additions of Deng, Granger, and McBob.True, I thought people were just trolling when they brought him up because he came off a bad injury and he wasn't that good in LA.

oarabbus
10-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Michael Finley, Mikael Pietrus??

Pietrus is a good one, Odom too. Kirilenko fits this description too.

sick_brah07
10-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Michael Redd
Corey Maggette
Antawn Jamison
Danny Granger
Gerald Wallace

i think it was the west semi finals ? i know thats not really the point of the thread though ... but yeh he was like always just borderline allstar and then fell off so hard

baron davis could be added to the list

fsvr54
10-06-2014, 08:19 PM
i think it was the west semi finals ? i know thats not really the point of the thread though ... but yeh he was like always just borderline allstar and then fell off so hard

baron davis could be added to the list

Conference finals 2010

Everyone remembers his dunks, but dude was a deadly shooter