PDA

View Full Version : Jabari Parker will avg over 20, lead Bucks to playoffs

theoneneo
10-06-2014, 03:34 PM
This *****'s game is too smooth man, too polished for his age. I'm thinking he gonna put up 23ppg 7rpg on 45% shooting. In the weak ass east the bucks can win 40 games and still make it so he good.

ralph_i_el
10-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Could be cool. Kidd ran a really interesting positionless O in Brooklyn last season when they had a ton of injuries, and the Bucks look equipped to do some of the same funky stuff this year.

Real talk though, nate wolters is the ****in man

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 03:45 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7uXOow9u_AI/TOD3vDB3dzI/AAAAAAAAAEI/c2-cTM3l3YE/s1600/1269534229_100325_m_count_aj_tear.gif

SamuraiSWISH
10-06-2014, 03:46 PM
If he stays in shape, develops the rest of his game, he'll be a better version of Carmelo Anthony. Book it. Plus, he's Chicago tough. He'll put up 24 ppg this year I think. He lost weight real quick since summer league.

theoneneo
10-06-2014, 03:50 PM
If he stays in shape, develops the rest of his game, he'll be a better version of Carmelo Anthony. Book it. Plus, he's Chicago tough. He'll put up 24 ppg this year I think. He lost weight real quick since summer league.

I wouldn't put it past him, if he gets in peak shape, this guy is gonna be a monster

Jlamb47
Man 23 ppg is alot imo
i see him putting up 17 ppg n 45%
He does kind of remind me of Melo from his college days tho.

Cocaine80s
:biggums:

JimmyMcAdocious
10-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Probably ends up the James Harden of his position.

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Reported.

russwest0
10-06-2014, 03:57 PM

A no mid range game, ball stopping, lazy defense playing, contact creating, whining, flopping, small forward?

So LeBron James?

JonatanRey
10-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Could buy the first part of the sentence, although over 20 ppg would be really tough for a rookie. Bucks making playoff is insane.

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Bucks making playoff is insane.
No it's not.

Smook A.
10-06-2014, 04:14 PM
The Bucks won 15 games last season. I don't think they'll jump to 40 wins in just 1 season. When the season ends, I can see them having close to 30 wins. It'll still be a big improvement compared to the season before. As for Jabari... I can see the young fella averaging something like 17-18 ppg and 7 rpg on 43% shooting. His numbers will improve each year and of course his FG% will go up too. I'm gonna say that Bucks will have a shot at making the playoffs in 2-3 season. In the end, it all depends on how good Giannis and Jabari will be.

JonatanRey
10-06-2014, 04:16 PM
No it's not.

Love the franchise, but its in rebuilding process. You will have your time in five years. They are 10 teams over Bucks by a wide margin.

G0ATbe
10-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Agreed, he's very skilled for his age. Can see him being a top 5 player in the NBA within 2-3 years behind Durant,Kobe, Melo, Davis.

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 04:23 PM
The Bucks won 15 games last season. I don't think they'll jump to 40 wins in just 1 season. When the season ends, I can see them having close to 30 wins. It'll still be a big improvement compared to the season before. As for Jabari... I can see the young fella averaging something like 17-18 ppg and 7 rpg on 43% shooting. His numbers will improve each year and of course his FG% will go up too. I'm gonna say that Bucks will have a shot at making the playoffs in 2-3 season. In the end, it all depends on how good Giannis and Jabari will be.
We won 15 games last season because we were killed by injuries. Our best player last year and defensive anchor Sanders missed 60 games..people have been sleeping on him because of injuries and stupid off the court stuff but he's one of the most impactful rim protectors in the game..He plays those 60 games and we're sure as hell winning at least 10-15 more games. Solid vets like Mayo, Ilyasova, Zaza, etc all missed around 30 games as well..that's another 4-5 wins right there.

Giannis and Wolters look much improved, Knight got jacked in the offseason, as did Henson..then we added Jabari, Marshall, Bayless, Dudley, etc. And getting back Sanders, OJ, Ersan, Zaza, etc..

Honestly aside from the usual "Bucks will suck" shit, tell me how this roster, when fully healthy, has no shot of winning 35-38 games (which is what it might take to squeeze into the playoffs)..

Kendall Marshall / Brandon Knight / Nate Wolters
Giannis Antetokounmpo / OJ Mayo / Jerryd Bayless
Jabari Parker / Khris Middleton / Jared Dudley
John Henson / Ersan Ilyasova / Jabari Parker
Larry Sanders / Zaza Pachulia / John Henson

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Love the franchise, but its in rebuilding process. You will have your time in five years. They are 10 teams over Bucks by a wide margin.
What 10 teams? If we're talking wide margin as in, it's not even debatable, the only clear ones I see are..

Cleveland
Chicago
Toronto
Washington
Charlotte
Atlanta
Miami
Brooklyn maybe?

Like I said in my earlier post, we were slaughtered by injuries last year...we'll be healthier this year, with the young talent from last year more experienced, and added talent for this year. I really don't see how teams like the Knicks, Pistons, Pacers, etc are in a better position.

I'm not saying we'll make it. But if we're fully healthy there's no reason why we wouldn't be in the conversation for the 8th spot..it's not like the West where you need damn near 50 wins to make it

Smook A.
10-06-2014, 04:38 PM
What 10 teams? If we're talking wide margin as in, it's not even debatable, the only clear ones I see are..

Cleveland
Chicago
Toronto
Washington
Charlotte
Atlanta
Miami
Brooklyn maybe?

Like I said in my earlier post, we were slaughtered by injuries last year...we'll be healthier this year, with the young talent from last year more experienced, and added talent for this year. I really don't see how teams like the Knicks, Pistons, Pacers, etc are in a better position.

I'm not saying we'll make it. But if we're fully healthy there's no reason why we wouldn't be in the conversation for the 8th spot..it's not like the West where you need damn near 50 wins to make it
Hawks, Pistons, and probably the Knicks will be better than the Bucks next season too. If you don't think that then you're being a huge homer.

Hawks last year won 38 games with their best player, Al Horford, missing the majority of the season. If he plays all of next season and stays healthy, they can easily win a little more than 45 games.

The Pistons got a new coach, Stan Van Gundy. Just adding him will help the Pistons win a couple extra games because he's one of the best in the league. Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe will most likely improve which will add a couple extra wins.

The Knicks were battling injuries all last season. If the whole team can stay healthy, they can win more than 40 games.

Smook A.
10-06-2014, 04:41 PM
We won 15 games last season because we were killed by injuries. Our best player last year and defensive anchor Sanders missed 60 games..people have been sleeping on him because of injuries and stupid off the court stuff but he's one of the most impactful rim protectors in the game..He plays those 60 games and we're sure as hell winning at least 10-15 more games. Solid vets like Mayo, Ilyasova, Zaza, etc all missed around 30 games as well..that's another 4-5 wins right there.

Giannis and Wolters look much improved, Knight got jacked in the offseason, as did Henson..then we added Jabari, Marshall, Bayless, Dudley, etc. And getting back Sanders, OJ, Ersan, Zaza, etc..

Honestly aside from the usual "Bucks will suck" shit, tell me how this roster, when fully healthy, has no shot of winning 35-38 games (which is what it might take to squeeze into the playoffs)..

I forgot about Larry Sanders. If he can come back and play like his normal self, it'll be huge for the Bucks. If their whole team can stay healthy, I can see them winning a little over 30 games. However, I don't think they'll make the playoffs this season. Next season or the season after that sounds good. Dude, in the end your team has a bright future. I'm not saying they'll suck forever. I just don't think they'll make the playoffs this year.

chips93
10-06-2014, 05:04 PM

no team will ever be fully healthy for a whole season. injuries are part of the game.

giannis is the biggest question mark on the team, if he has a really good season like he has the potential to have, they could make it.

who in the east are the bucks gonna beat out? plus the pistons should be imporved with drummond's growth and SVG coming on board. atlanta was missing a legit all-star in horford for half the year and still got in, so they should be better again next year.

id say the bucks will be in the mix, but will fall short.

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Hawks, Pistons, and probably the Knicks will be better than the Bucks next season too. If you don't think that then you're being a huge homer.

Hawks last year won 38 games with their best player, Al Horford, missing the majority of the season. If he plays all of next season and stays healthy, they can easily win a little more than 45 games.

The Pistons got a new coach, Stan Van Gundy. Just adding him will help the Pistons win a couple extra games because he's one of the best in the league. Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe will most likely improve which will add a couple extra wins.

The Knicks were battling injuries all last season. If the whole team can stay healthy, they can win more than 40 games.
I mentioned the Hawks. I don't expect Milwaukee to be better than them.

But excuse me for thinking a team that relies on Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith won't be that good. Drummond is a beast, Monroe is a very nice player, and SVG is a great coach. But honestly they haven't proven anything more than we have. The only difference is they were healthy last year...their best player didn't miss 60 games, and they didn't just add the 2nd pick in this draft.

The Knicks have absolutely no one outside of Melo and Calderon. How exactly did they improve? They replaced Chandler with Dalembert. Bargs, broken down Amare, Prigioni, Shumpert, JR, etc is a wack supporting cast. Literally the only promising young player they have is Hardaway Jr and even then he alone isn't putting them over the top.

I don't see how thinking a healthy Bucks team with an added Jabari, Marshall, Bayless, etc. and all the young guys improving can be better than the Pistons or Knicks is being a homer..

Milbuck
10-06-2014, 05:15 PM
no team will ever be fully healthy for a whole season. injuries are part of the game.

giannis is the biggest question mark on the team, if he has a really good season like he has the potential to have, they could make it.

who in the east are the bucks gonna beat out? plus the pistons should be imporved with drummond's growth and SVG coming on board. atlanta was missing a legit all-star in horford for half the year and still got in, so they should be better again next year.

id say the bucks will be in the mix, but will fall short.
And I have no problem with you thinking that. The only thing I have a problem with is saying the Bucks have zero shot, like they're gonna be the same 15 win garbage team they were last season.

Fowl
10-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Agreed, he's very skilled for his age. Can see him being a top 5 player in the NBA within 2-3 years behind Durant,Kobe, Melo, Davis.

ralph_i_el
10-06-2014, 05:35 PM

Wolters>Marshall

JonatanRey
10-06-2014, 05:35 PM

Cleveland
Chicago
Toronto
Washington
Charlotte
Atlanta
Miami
Brooklyn maybe?

If you put a question mark in Brooklyn I think you are not honest with yourself or you are no objective. You can like Jabari, the interior presence and some prospects you have on Giannis, but no way this team can be in the same conversation with Pacers or Knicks. Even Detroit is gonna be 10 wins up. Not saying Mil is a bad team, because you have future. You just dont have present yet.

poido123
10-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Very young team, but they have some very lengthy, talented players and as Milbuck said, they were decimated with injuries last year.

I think they can jump to at least 30 wins with a ceiling of around 40 which may be good enough for playoffs.

G0ATbe
10-06-2014, 06:45 PM
What?

Miss Bella
10-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Just like Melo, but it won't amount to anything.

chips93
10-06-2014, 06:50 PM
If you put a question mark in Brooklyn I think you are not honest with yourself or you are no objective. You can like Jabari, the interior presence and some prospects you have on Giannis, but no way this team can be in the same conversation with Pacers or Knicks. Even Detroit is gonna be 10 wins up. Not saying Mil is a bad team, because you have future. You just dont have present yet.

i think its fair to question brooklyns credentials.

they have a notoriously hard nosed coach (i think hes a very good coach though) working with dwill a known coach killer. i could see hollins fitting that team really badly. he is gonna want to drive them very hard, and with d-wills attitude and the old legs, it could be a bad mix.

Legends66NBA7
10-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Milwaukee should improve in the win column but not by much. I have them anywhere from 11-15 in the standings. I don't think they'll be the worst team in the league this time, but I don't see them making a legit run at the playoffs. Too many teams ahead of them.

Fowl
10-06-2014, 08:35 PM
What?
You expect 32yo Melo and 38yo Kobe to be better than 21 year old Jabari on the Bucks with a green light?

navy
10-06-2014, 08:38 PM