PDA

View Full Version : When Mirotic and McDermott reach their primes.

Upgrayedd
10-07-2014, 12:48 AM
When these two reach their primes, how should the Bulls use them? I think McDermott should start at the 3 eventually and Mirotic should be the 6th man even though he'll definitely be a starter. But the Bulls can use him like the Spurs have used Ginobili.

Eventual lineup:

C: Noah
PF: Taj
SF: McDermott
SG: Butler
PG: Rose

6th man: Mirotic

:bowdown:

Jameerthefear
10-07-2014, 12:49 AM
ok

Cocaine80s
10-07-2014, 01:04 AM
When they reach their primes Rose will be exiting his

Upgrayedd
10-07-2014, 01:07 AM
When they reach their primes Rose will be exiting his

Not really. Rose is 26, McDermott is 22, Mirotic is 23. Not far apart.

ThemBombs
10-07-2014, 01:25 AM
ok
are you paid to be a **** sucking ******? or what?

Milbuck
10-07-2014, 01:29 AM
are you paid to be a **** sucking ******? or what?
Eh, whatever puts food on the table.

navy
10-07-2014, 01:31 AM
If they are any good the team will begin to fall apart for cap reasons....

poido123
10-07-2014, 02:12 AM
If they are any good the team will begin to fall apart for cap reasons....

We lose Gibson and his 9 mill a year, that wouldn't hurt us too much.

I can see the management looking to offload snell or gibson at the deadline if Butler wants more than about 8 mill per before Oct 31.

The way our team plays and the little things Butler does for us, I think it's priority we resign him.

He did some defensive plays today I doubt that many other players can do. He was awesome.

oarabbus
10-07-2014, 02:44 AM
I would not be surprised if Mirotic becomes the 2nd best player on the Bulls after Rose (if he stays ideally healthy).

poido123
10-07-2014, 03:45 AM
I would not be surprised if Mirotic becomes the 2nd best player on the Bulls after Rose (if he stays ideally healthy).

Ahead of Gasol?

I'd have him 3rd overall offensively.

Interesting to see what Thibs decides to do with this roster. Will he look to start Mirotic?

I think it would be wise if he is showing he is comfortable there and he has the international experience as well.

We can't expect to be putting out McDermott in the Heat of playoff games as a starter and expect him to be great.

We need Niko to stretch the floor.

Dunleavy is too old and inconsistent, and McDermott needs time.

oarabbus
10-07-2014, 04:17 AM
Ahead of Gasol?

I'd have him 3rd overall offensively.

Interesting to see what Thibs decides to do with this roster. Will he look to start Mirotic?

I think it would be wise if he is showing he is comfortable there and he has the international experience as well.

We can't expect to be putting out McDermott in the Heat of playoff games as a starter and expect him to be great.

We need Niko to stretch the floor.

Dunleavy is too old and inconsistent, and McDermott needs time.

I mean when Mirotic reaches his prime, or in ~3 years or so, Pau will be old and Mirotic will be #2. I honestly see him having a very high ceiling. Teletovic with a much better handle, better defense, rusn the floor, and a nicer shot :biggums:

poido123
10-07-2014, 04:24 AM
I mean when Mirotic reaches his prime, or in ~3 years or so, Pau will be old and Mirotic will be #2. I honestly see him having a very high ceiling. Teletovic with a much better handle, better defense, rusn the floor, and a nicer shot :biggums:

Add to that, better passer :cheers:

I don't want everyone to overrate Niko too much. He had a good preseason game, but it's a far cry from a playoff game.

Signs are good though, looks like he has that fire and hunger to win. You can tell by the way he took it upon himself to get aggressive scoring.

The way he runs the floor is one of the less talked about aspects of his game. He is quick to get up there on a fastbreak, never seen a guy that size motor like that.

He's going to get a lot of outlet passes from rose and noah on fastbreaks i think.