PDA

View Full Version : Love to LeBron outlet passes - gonna be a thing?

J Shuttlesworth
10-08-2014, 06:57 PM
We all know Love is a great outlet passer as a big man. Could definitely see these guys doing some serious damage with LeBron on the fast break getting outlets from Love. Could even become a Cavs signature move :rockon: LeBron has slimmed down too so he should be a little quicker.

Got me thinking too.. You think the Cavs have a chance to be as good of a fastbreak team as the Heat? I don't think so since they don't have the defense. Heat would get so many pts off turnovers and I can't see these Cavs doing the same. I do expect to see better rebounding production though.

TheMilkyBarKid
10-08-2014, 07:31 PM
It's bound to lead to a few big slams, but don't think smarter coaches won't be telling his players to look out for lebron taking off when love is going for a board.

Bird
10-08-2014, 07:46 PM
I thoroughly look forward to enjoying Love's outlet passes to LeBron, Kyrie and Dion.

It is very tough to completely scheme against an amazing outlet passer and the most terrorizing fast break player in the league.

oarabbus
10-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Blatt better tell the team to get the party started when Love is the designated rebounder. By that I mean everybody needs to leak out when a Love board is imminent.

chips93
10-09-2014, 05:17 AM
It's bound to lead to a few big slams, but don't think smarter coaches won't be telling his players to look out for lebron taking off when love is going for a board.

even if thats true, at least its something other teams have to gameplan for, and it might make them more tentative attacking the offensive boards, so it would still manifest itself into an advantage for the cavs.

livingby3's
10-09-2014, 05:39 AM
Lethal. Love outlet to LeBron for easy dunk, LeBron drive and kick to Love for open three. They'll benefit off each other.

oarabbus
10-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Lethal. Love outlet to LeBron for easy dunk, LeBron drive and kick to Love for open three. They'll benefit off each other.

The crazy thing about that is both are terrific at 3s and both can do well playing inside.