PDA

View Full Version : the greatness of lebron ramone james (quotes from past greats and HOFers)

mehyaM24
10-11-2014, 11:52 AM
“I fantasize about LeBron's ability. He is the best player I have ever seen at this age.” - Rick Barry

"LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan." - Oscar Robertson

"When you have that type of mind and you have the talent that he has, he can do pretty much whatever he wants." - Nate McMillen

"The difference between Jordan and LeBron, is that Lebron is bigger faster and stronger." - Charles Barkley

"For 16 years it was about me. Now, it's all about him." - Shaq

"Scottie Pippen thinks LeBron would kick Jordan's ass in a game of 1 on 1. I agree." - Alonzo Mourning

"LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game because he is so potent offensively that not only can he score at will but he keeps everybody involved. LeBron doesn't play the same way," he said. "If you want to compare somebody to Michael, I would say Kobe Bryant. He's got more that mentality." - Scottie Pippen
^^^^^^
here scottie pippen, jordan's own running mate, says lebron is a better player and that you should compare kobe to jordan because they're both practical, one-dimensional scorers.

lebron, unabated greatness :cheers:

The_Pharcyde
10-11-2014, 11:56 AM
It's like you try to convince yourself everyday lbj is better than mj

Don't you have anything productive to do in real life or is an irrelevant bball forum #1 on the to do list

mehyaM24
10-11-2014, 12:08 PM
i dont have to convince myself. as you can see, many greats, past and present, think lebron is better.

appreciate his greatness, or goatness :rockon:

The_Pharcyde
10-11-2014, 12:14 PM
And many thought kobe was better during his peak,
Lbj is great... No doubt about it
Your insecurity for Jordan is so obvious
Just let it go there isn't gonna be another MJ, so why do you just make people dislike lebron by always having to put down MJ or kobe while propping him up

16 year old stuff, so trivial

mehyaM24
10-11-2014, 12:24 PM
And many thought kobe was better during his peak,
Lbj is great... No doubt about it
Your insecurity for Jordan is so obvious
Just let it go there isn't gonna be another MJ, so why do you just make people dislike lebron by always having to put down MJ or kobe while propping him up

16 year old stuff, so trivial

:confusedshrug:

if i am "putting them down", then so are the legends in my OP.

you have to realize that just because i think lebron is a more complete player than jordan, doesn't mean i think jordan is a bad player. he and kobe are top 10 players all time. some of the greatest volume scorers in league history. i, like many other ex players, just prefer lebron's all around artistry.

Magic 32
10-11-2014, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE]

VengefulAngel
10-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Clearly Lebron is nowhere near the basketball player that MJ was, but to be even mentioned in the same breath shows how truly great he is. One of the games great, who still has time to put a print on this game.

LongLiveTheKing
10-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Magic and Bird both said Lebron is the only player that can be better than MJ, not Kobe.

Magic 32
10-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Magic and Bird both said Lebron is the only player that can be better than MJ, not Kobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecS0D-Vxh8Y

mehyaM24
10-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Clearly Lebron is nowhere near the basketball player that MJ was
you really have to be a mindless sheep to say something like that, especially after reading these quotes from ex legends, who know more about the game than you or i.

lebron is a more complete offensive player and with his size, height and athleticism, can defend positions 1-5 - that is something jordan was NEVER able to do.

VengefulAngel
10-11-2014, 12:51 PM
you really have to be a mindless sheep to say something like that, especially after reading these quotes from ex legends, who know more about the game than you or i.

lebron is a more complete offensive player and with his size, height and athleticism, can defend positions 1-5 - that is something jordan was NEVER able to do.

stop taking me out of context....

and lol at the rest of the comment....

Asukal
10-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Someday someone will come along better than MJ. It's not bran.

2/5 :lol :oldlol: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-11-2014, 02:51 PM
High praise from Rick Barry and Oscar. Damn. Although, I can't help but think, Oscar and Pippen have a personal grudge with MJ and/or an affinity with the jack-of-all-trade types. A bias either way.

mehyaM24
10-11-2014, 02:57 PM
oscar dropping knowledge :rockon:

Magic 32
10-11-2014, 03:04 PM
oscar dropping knowledge :rockon:

A bitter racist statstuffer who couldn't win before teaming up with another star?

And he likes Lebron?

Shocking!!!

bukowski81
10-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Heres Pippen saying that his quotes were misinterpreted and when they asked who would he choose between Jordan and Lebron he repies "thats a dumb question", he says he would choose Jordan easily....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6859D8l40

Genaro
10-11-2014, 03:29 PM
"For 16 years it was about me. Now, it's all about him." - Shaq

Shaq manage to prop himself even when making a compliment about someone else :oldlol: . So narcissist

LongLiveTheKing
10-11-2014, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecS0D-Vxh8Y
Keep sticking to old videos, keep up to date. :pimp:

SouBeachTalents
10-11-2014, 03:38 PM
If LeBron's better than Jordan, why did Jordan NEVER have a series like LeBon's 2011 Finals?

3ball
10-11-2014, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enna-TEgE4o

guy was pissed he only had 43...

Element
10-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>LeBron
LeBron already lost half as many Finals as Jordan made, while making less Finals overall
6/6>

deal with it