PDA

View Full Version : Magic fans, how yall feeling?

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 02:29 AM
We're making the next step this year.

Cocaine80s
10-12-2014, 02:33 AM
feels gr8 brah

305Baller
10-12-2014, 02:34 AM

Whats going down in Magicland for you to say this?

Brokenbeat
Wrong forum. :cheers:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Lord Bean
*taking , dumbasshole

and not with oladipo torn acl

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 02:35 AM
feels gr8 brah
Good shit bro. Repped.

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Whats going down in Magicland for you to say this?
Sorry boy. There's a new sheriff in town. Cheat can move the f*ck over.

305Baller
10-12-2014, 02:39 AM
Sorry boy. There's a new sheriff in town. Cheat can move the f*ck over.

Omg. I actually thought i could get a human reply. All monkeybrains. I literally have no idea what the Magic are up to or what your roster composition is like.

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 02:43 AM
Omg. I actually thought i could get a human reply. All monkeybrains. I literally have no idea what the Magic are up to or what your roster composition is like.
Acquisitions:
Aaron Gordon
Ben Gordon
Elfrid Payton
Luke Ridnour
Channing Frye
Evan Fournier
Willie Green
Roy Devyn Marble

Current starting lineup for season (likely)
Payton
Dipo
Harris
Frye
Vucevic

305Baller
10-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Acquisitions:
Aaron Gordon
Ben Gordon
Elfrid Payton
Luke Ridnour
Channing Frye
Evan Fournier
Willie Green
Roy Devyn Marble

Payton
Dipo
Harris
Frye
Vucevic

Its a young squad. You could prob use a good all-star caliber vet.

Cocaine80s
10-12-2014, 02:45 AM
blake griffin shit

http://pachoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

Milbuck
10-12-2014, 03:02 AM
blake griffin shit

http://pachoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif
It's weird, I didn't see that shit in the Elite 8 game when Arizona got sent home by UW :oldlol:

Seriously though, sick dunk.

Cocaine80s
10-12-2014, 03:05 AM
It's weird, I didn't see that shit in the Elite 8 game when Arizona got sent home by UW :oldlol:

Seriously though, sick dunk.
Literally every top pick this year looked like shit in the tournament :oldlol:

Done_And_Done
10-12-2014, 03:07 AM
Acquisitions:
Aaron Gordon
Ben Gordon
Elfrid Payton
Luke Ridnour
Channing Frye
Evan Fournier
Willie Green
Roy Devyn Marble

Payton
Dipo
Harris
Frye
Vucevic

It's gunna be a long season my friend, but there's always enjoyment to be had in seeing your up and comers develop before your eyes.

Magic731
10-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Magic potentially have the worst roster in the league. Could easily see them slumping to the worst record in the NBA.

Real14
10-12-2014, 03:43 AM
:facepalm

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 03:47 AM
I love the magic!! they always draft great centers for the lakers:cheers: keep em coming guys

Combat Wombat
10-12-2014, 03:52 AM

What, going from the 13th seed to the 12th seed?

Real14
10-12-2014, 03:54 AM
Or probaly win 5 more games than last season while still being 13th seed:lol

AnaheimLakers24
10-12-2014, 03:58 AM
they are a bad team.

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 04:00 AM
cant wait to see bucks vs magic this season gonna be EPIC!!!:rockon:

Le Shaqtus
10-12-2014, 04:02 AM
*taking , dumbasshole

and not with oladipo torn acl

Strained MCL.

josh99
10-12-2014, 04:37 AM
Acquisitions:
Aaron Gordon
Ben Gordon
Elfrid Payton
Luke Ridnour
Channing Frye
Evan Fournier
Willie Green
Roy Devyn Marble

Payton
Dipo
Harris
Frye
Vucevic
I dunno man, I'm confused about what the Magic are doing, no idea why we traded away Afflalo for so little. And I don't mind Gordon's contract because it's short but not sure why we signed Frye.

I like our young players but I don't think any of them will be super stars (Lebron, Durant, etc). It will be interesting to see how they develop this season though. Of course I will be hoping that they make the playoffs but I sadly think our best option is to get another star in the draft.

bigt
10-12-2014, 05:29 AM
Lineup would look better with Exum tho...

josh99
10-12-2014, 06:01 AM
Lineup would look better with Exum tho...
Exum has been terrible so far tho...

poido123
10-12-2014, 07:59 AM
How was the ban OP?

Did you reflect on your behaviour while you were gone?

Magic have a lot of decent young talent, but they are in no way ready for playoffs yet.

kurple
10-12-2014, 08:07 AM
can someone explain to my why orlando gave frye so much $?

dont tell me they couldnt have gotten anyone better

poido123
10-12-2014, 08:14 AM
can someone explain to my why orlando gave frye so much $?

dont tell me they couldnt have gotten anyone better

I agree.

Marvin Williams got overpaid too for the Hornets...

Frye is not close to worth that money. 5-6 mill a year max.

Combat Wombat
10-12-2014, 08:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iE2ipsG.jpg

absalom
10-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Still better than the knicks. Right Jam Jam? :cheers:

Angel Face
10-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Making the next step to tank for the number 1 pick next year.

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 09:25 AM
gonna kek so hard when we make the playoffs. only reason i make this thread is so it's good bump material for the f*ggots

fiddy
10-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Whats the next step? Finishing 24-58? :bowdown:

HylianNightmare
10-12-2014, 11:02 AM
like I already hate Ben Gordon

senelcoolidge
10-12-2014, 12:08 PM
I think Gordon will be a disappointment and a bad pick at #4. Payton might become a good player..better than Gordon. It's like a mixture of young players and over the hill/very average vets. So this year will be a bad one again..but hopefully next season will be much better. The young guys will improve and the team can pick up better vets.

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 12:10 PM
I think Gordon will be a disappointment and a bad pick at #4. Payton might become a good player..better than Gordon. It's like a mixture of young players and over the hill/very average vets. So this year will be a bad one again..but hopefully next season will be much better. The young guys will improve and the team can pick up better vets.
bad post. will neg.

NugzFan
10-12-2014, 12:36 PM

Had the exact same thought

BankShot
10-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Magic potentially have the worst roster in the league. Could easily see them slumping to the worst record in the NBA.

I'm not sure how anyone can beat out the Sixers in that respect.

Say what you will about Frye and his contract, but he's at least a legitimate NBA player.... which is more than you can say about 75% of the Sixers' roster.

BankShot
10-12-2014, 12:42 PM

I'm not sure exactly what Gordon will be in the NBA. He's an athlete, can defend multiple positions, and has a good motor... but where does that fit in a good NBA offense?

Brokenbeat
10-12-2014, 12:42 PM

Careful, that's still a touchy subject for little jam jam. He's still hurt and confused behind all of that posturing. Poor thing. :(

Charlie Sheen
10-12-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure exactly what Gordon will be in the NBA. He's an athlete, can defend multiple positions, and has a good motor... but where does that fit in a good NBA offense?

not saying they're the same player at all... but milsap built off much of those strengths to carve out a nice nba career for himself. Faried is doing it too. Not impossible.

outbreak
10-12-2014, 05:03 PM
We are still tanking Jameer, we will finish in the bottom 3 in the East. I knows it's a small sample size but I like how Harris, Vucevic and Payton are looking though in pre season. Harris looks to have improved his shooting form and vucevic looks more aggresive and confident in the post, using his feet well. Exciting for the future but we are still bad now.

I'm not rating Gordon until he's been around the league for a while. He's a project and is clearly not NBA ready at this point. Think it'll be at least a season before we start to see the player he will become. He could be out of the league after his rookie contract though honestly. Depends how hard he works and if he improves which I hope he can.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Acquisitions:
Aaron Gordon
Ben Gordon
Elfrid Payton
Luke Ridnour
Channing Frye
Evan Fournier
Willie Green
Roy Devyn Marble

Payton
Dipo
Harris
Frye
Vucevic
Thats actually a decent team...........bench is a lil think but theyll be fighting for a playoffs spot next year

outbreak
10-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Thats actually a decent team...........bench is a lil think but theyll be fighting for a playoffs spot next year

They either need someone like Harris to take the next step or draft/sign some more reliable shooters/scorers next season but there's not much to be negative about the team right now. They are rebuilding but look to be on the right path.

I don't think Payton will start opening night though Jameer, he's already coming off the bench in pre season even with Oladipo injured and Vaughn saying he wants to keep some experience in the line up.

ChuckOakley
10-12-2014, 05:25 PM
They have the talent and have filled their roster nicely. I don't think they make it this year, but watch out next. Rebuild is basically done, time to win.

chips93
10-12-2014, 06:58 PM

he gets compared to marion a lot, and with good reason.

he needs to develop some outside game though, at least a floater like marion to keep the defense honest.

his ball handling and passing is good for a PF though, so that should alleviate concerns somewhat.

outbreak
10-12-2014, 07:09 PM
he gets compared to marion a lot, and with good reason.

he needs to develop some outside game though, at least a floater like marion to keep the defense honest.

his ball handling and passing is good for a PF though, so that should alleviate concerns somewhat.

His ball handling is above average for his size. His offensive issues are more than just a jump shot though, at this point he looks completely lose and doesn't know where to stand or move too off the ball. He's the youngest in the draft though so I'm holding off evaluating him until he gets time to learn and develop.