PDA

View Full Version : If you were Cleveland, who would you rather have?

russwest0
10-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Kawhi Leonard or Kevin Love?

Cocaine80s
10-12-2014, 02:50 AM
why would they need Kawhi when they have Lebron?

SugarHill
10-12-2014, 02:54 AM
What?

russwest0
10-12-2014, 02:55 AM

PG: Kyrie
SG: Dion
SF: Kawhi
PF: LeBron
C: Varejao

Cocaine80s
10-12-2014, 02:56 AM
that would be a terrible lineup

Smoke117
10-12-2014, 02:58 AM
:facepalm

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Kawhi!! he'd be an awesome asset to any team.

Magic731
10-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Kevin Love.

Real14
10-12-2014, 03:29 AM
No matter what it still would make Lebron's legacy more worse than is.

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Kawhi leonard is the guy who has the best chance of guarding the two best players in the game. hes also a FMVP. what does love even have on kawhi???

Dont even bring up stats because kloves stats are just a result of him being surrounded by nobody's

inclinerator
10-12-2014, 04:02 AM
love is overrated but he shits on leonardo

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 04:05 AM
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: in the playoffs especially

T_L_P
10-12-2014, 04:13 AM
Kawhi leonard is the guy who has the best chance of guarding the two best players in the game. hes also a FMVP. what does love even have on kawhi???

Dont even bring up stats because kloves stats are just a result of him being surrounded by nobody's

Danny Green's a better man defender. :confusedshrug:

If Leonard's offense were better, he may actually be the better fit on the Cavs. But as it currently is it's definitely Love.

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Danny Green's a better man defender in my opinion which doesnt actually prove that hes better then leonard. :confusedshrug:

If Leonard's offense were better, he may actually be the better fit on the Cavs. But as it currently is it's definitely Love.

why?? the cavs are already stacked offensively. it would be more of an asset to bring a great defender in.

La Frescobaldi
10-12-2014, 05:08 AM

I agree about the defense.

I utterly disagree about the stats. Love throws down huge numbers on Blake Griffin & Deandre Jordan, Tim Duncan & Tiago Splitter, Kevin Garnett, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh, Brook Lopez & Tyson Chandler & MarshMelo, Pau Gasol & Marc Gasol & Lamarcus Aldridge & Demarcus Cousins just to name a few.

He's hardly surrounded by nobodies.

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 05:28 AM

I utterly disagree about the stats. Love throws down huge numbers on Blake Griffin & Deandre Jordan, Tim Duncan & Tiago Splitter, Kevin Garnett, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh, Brook Lopez & Tyson Chandler & MarshMelo, Pau Gasol & Marc Gasol & Lamarcus Aldridge & Demarcus Cousins just to name a few.

He's hardly surrounded by nobodies.

Im talking about his workload on his team. not his opponents...... when u have a whole bunch of crap players (sorry timberwolves) surrounding you, your numbers will be larger. see:lebron on the cavs, kobe 06-07

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 05:30 AM
Im not saying love sucks. im saying leonard would be the greater asset to the cavs

TheMilkyBarKid
10-12-2014, 05:37 AM
Im not saying love sucks. im saying leonard would be the greater asset to the cavs
I get what you mean. I dont think kawhi = pippen, but you could have a mj/pippen type situation with lebron and kawhi.
Plus it takes away spurs best lebron defender, which is a huge asset.

kurple
10-12-2014, 05:37 AM

He's hardly surrounded by nobodies.you dont understand that he ment minny, and not the west/the nba

NZStreetBaller
10-12-2014, 05:57 AM
I get what you mean. I dont think kawhi = pippen, but you could have a mj/pippen type situation with lebron and kawhi.
Plus it takes away spurs best lebron defender, which is a huge asset.

EXACTLY nobody really gives the spurs alot of credit. look what they did last season. They beat two favourites in the NBA one after the other. Both stacked teams. And Kawhi was responsible for defending undoubtetly the two best players in the league by far. spurs vs OKC and HEAT resulted in 8 - 3

they couldnt even get 4 wins against the spurs combined.

Paul George 24
10-12-2014, 06:05 AM

because no one can play defence except leflop :banana:

TheMilkyBarKid
10-12-2014, 06:05 AM
EXACTLY nobody really gives the spurs alot of credit. look what they did last season. They beat two favourites in the NBA one after the other. Both stacked teams. And Kawhi was responsible for defending undoubtetly the two best players in the league by far. spurs vs OKC and HEAT resulted in 8 - 3

they couldnt even get 4 wins against the spurs combined.
When you state Spurs where 8-3 against Thunder/Heat in the playoffs that does sound very dominant.
I know Ibaka missed a few games, Brooks has a terrible rotation, Bosh grew a ***** and Wade stopped believing in D. But still 8 and 3 is damn impressive.

Paul George 24
10-12-2014, 06:09 AM
When you state Spurs where 8-3 against Thunder/Heat in the playoffs that does sound very dominant.
I know Ibaka missed a few games, Brooks has a terrible rotation, Bosh grew a ***** and Wade stopped believing in D. But still 8 and 3 is damn impressive.
stop making excuse :lol

TheMilkyBarKid
10-12-2014, 06:17 AM
stop making excuse :lol
What am I making excuses for here??

k0kakw0rld
10-12-2014, 06:28 AM
How in the world, is Love overrated?

JtotheIzzo
10-12-2014, 06:44 AM

why would you purposely play the best player in the world out of position?

Bigsmoke
10-12-2014, 10:18 AM
This thread somehow giving me a headache

Dragic4Life
10-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Doesn't matter we have Lebron.

La Frescobaldi
10-12-2014, 10:23 AM
you dont understand that he ment minny, and not the west/the nba
I understood it perfectly my friend. see next post.

Paul George 24
10-12-2014, 10:25 AM
How in the world, is Love overrated?
what did love ever proved himself,except a stats paddar

Paul George 24
10-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Doesn't matter we have Lebron.

doesn't matter,spurs will repeat :lol

La Frescobaldi
10-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Im talking about his workload on his team. not his opponents...... when u have a whole bunch of crap players (sorry timberwolves) surrounding you, your numbers will be larger. see:lebron on the cavs, kobe 06-07
If he has crap teammates that makes it worse for him.

You think the NBA doesn't know his teammates? You think they don't make defensive adjustments based on who is on the court? You think they just suddenly single team Kevin Love because they know Rubio / Barea / Ridnour - who can all be played single man-to-man or even sag off unless JJ is hot - are on the court? Maybe they feel sorry for K Love and just give him points to make him feel better about his team? You think Love gets all those rebounds and put-backs, even though Pekovic is consistently in the top 3 in offensive rebounds, because the League just lets him get them? You think the stats guys also just make up the biggest +/- in the whole NBA to make Love feel better? You think a weak cast makes it easier on a guy when the whole league goes right down your throat and stays there ?

We disagree.

and edit, too ~ he's going to have a far easier time with LeBron & Kyrie on his team than he ever had in Minnesota and I say that as a known Pekovic stan.

swagga
10-13-2014, 08:19 AM
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: in the playoffs especially

can you imagine the spurs with kevin love and without leonard? that team would be a 4-4-4-4 candidate.