PDA

View Full Version : Why is this not an equal opportunities board?

sweggeh
10-12-2014, 03:27 PM
I have it on good authority that it is 78% more difficult for a female to sign up to ISH and become an established member, than it is for a male to do so. Why is the ISH marketing team not targeting females and making it an easier process for them to join and integrate here on ISH?

I know for a FACT that there are at least 2 prominent posters on ISH that are female and know a female in real life that posts on this board. I gained this information back when I was campaigning for equal rights on here a few months ago. Anyway clearly something is wrong because these ladies are either feeling intimidated or feel as though they are not welcomed onto this board, so they either dont tell anyone they are female or dont sign up at all.

I personally think the thirsty ass virgins on here are what drive them away, I mean we had a case of that a few years ago with that lesbian chick that was on here. Anyway, someone needs to do something about this Jeff.

HomieWeMajor
10-12-2014, 03:31 PM
This board needs more black posters tbh. Affirmative action should be used until there is a higher proportion of black posters on this forum.

Done_And_Done
10-12-2014, 03:35 PM
It's a fricken basketball message board. Get a clue homie... Jeeze

Done_And_Done
10-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Inb4 (sarcasm card is played etc etc)

Blah

sweggeh
10-12-2014, 03:40 PM
This board needs more black posters tbh. Affirmative action should be used until there is a higher proportion of black posters on this forum.

This forum should be representative of basketball fans on a whole. 40% of basketball fans are female, almost 7% of basketball fans are gay and a large number of basketball fans reside in places in Africa and Asia. I dont think ISH is anywhere near a fair reflection on the basketball society and I think the sites owners and marketing team should start some sort of affirmative action movement.

CavaliersFTW
10-12-2014, 04:03 PM
This board discriminates against little people. How many little people do we have on this board? 20four? That's it? The ratio should be higher.

http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2010/08/little-people-big-world-final-season-premieres-september-6.jpg

Le Shaqtus
10-12-2014, 05:21 PM
I personally think the thirsty ass virgins on here are what drive them away

What was your first clue? :lol

HitandRun Reggie
10-12-2014, 05:26 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/5e8/c1f/4fd/resized/angry-muslim-meme-generator-equal-rights-for-women-allah-nooooo-d03667.jpg

KNOW1EDGE
10-12-2014, 05:55 PM
OP is a ph@ggot

outbreak
10-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Because we have some highly misogynist posters here like poido and jameer who make threads about how women are sluts or need to be banned from certain jobs and fields.

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Women on this site would be the 2nd worst thing to ever happen to ISH

outbreak
10-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Women on this site would be the 2nd worst thing to ever happen to ISH

What's the first worst? Not perma banning fresh/wilds/whateverthetardcallshimself?

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 07:08 PM
What's the first worst? Not perma banning fresh/wilds/whateverthetardcallshimself?
Nope. Mods getting banning powers.

CavaliersFTW
10-12-2014, 07:11 PM
No, the worst was jameers excessive awkward posts after hitting puberty.

outbreak
10-12-2014, 07:21 PM
No, the worst was jameers excessive awkward posts after hitting puberty.

at least they were mainly in the off topic though to be fair.