PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever have those moments where you remember something embarrassing and cringe?

Jameerthefear
10-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Just had one and I can't get it out of my head. Freshman year when I ran track I ran the 800m. Since I was actually good I ran with the JV and Varsity teams during relays. On our last meet a lot of people didn't show up so coach needed someone to run the freshman team relay. Since I was the only other freshman I of course did and had to run anchor (the last person) on the relay. For some reason this meet was kinda stupid and just combined all the relay teams regardless of skill level and shit, so the freshman team was also with other people's Varsity teams and whatever. We started off and we were absolutely terrible (our Varsity did decent though) by the time I got the baton almost everyone was done, when I got to my second lap I was the only one on the track. The looks on the f*cking Varsity teams faces when they laughed at ME when I was the one who didn't suck (I actually ran a pretty beast time...) but my team sucked dick so much I was the one being embarrassed.
Anyways share embarrassing stories.

KyleKong
10-12-2014, 11:16 PM
**** you Jameer

jaybee682
10-13-2014, 12:16 AM
I got a couple in fourth grade I shitted on myself in class. I thought it would just be a fart, but nope LMAO. My sophomore year in HS I got caught jacking off by my mom.

outbreak
10-13-2014, 12:39 AM
I got a couple in fourth grade I shitted on myself in class. I thought it would just be a fart, but nope LMAO. My sophomore year in HS I got caught jacking off by my mom.

what did your mum say lol.

I was in bed with my girlfriend when I was younger and her sister caught us, she knocked and came in and we both just laid under the covers pretending to be asleep. Was only like 4pm though so it was awkward when we came out for dinner and said sorry we were having a nap with out clothes on the floor......

Cactus-Sack
10-13-2014, 12:42 AM
I cringe whenever I think about the time Jimmy's dad spanked him for buying anime.

Bandito
10-13-2014, 12:48 AM
what did your mum say lol.

I was in bed with my girlfriend when I was younger and her sister, she knocked and came in and we both just laid under the covers pretending to be asleep. Was only like 4pm though so it was awkward when we came out for dinner and said sorry we were having a nap with out clothes on the floor......
I thought you said that you were in bed with your gf and her sister for a second there...I was like :eek:

Those commas man....

outbreak
10-13-2014, 12:50 AM
I thought you said that you were in bed with your gf and her sister for a second there...I was like :eek:

Those commas man....

yeah that got abit messed up on my phone lol.

oarabbus
10-13-2014, 03:33 AM
What's your best 800 Jameer

Let's hear 400 and 1600/mile PRs too

fiddy
10-13-2014, 03:38 AM
every time i read your posts i experience embarrassing and cringe moments.

Magic731
10-13-2014, 06:55 AM
When I look at photos of myself from five years ago I cringe. When I go back on Facebook and look at statuses I wrote five years ago I cringe.

NZStreetBaller
10-13-2014, 08:16 AM
This one time i went out clubbing and was drunk as hell right (as you do)

So it got to the point when i literally couldn't move during the strobe light part.

I had laid out the ground work with this girl i met. buying her drinks being nice and stuff.

Literally the hottest girl i have ever talked to. ( i knew that cause i was sober when i first met her)

I cant remember the year. I was about 18 right. and the hottest song at the time was MY LOVE - TIMBERLAKE

so in my killer drunken state i bumped into her during this song.

At the time that song was the absolute poison to getting laid (simple body dance with a girl while its on and you are getting laid!!)

So i grinding im getting hard and shes getting wet. (im holding on to her so i dont fall over. my hearts racing like hell)

song finishes she walks two steps forward grabs my hand pulls me and we proceed to out of the club.

in the middle of christchurch city she takes me down the alley. dark and isolated...

I see a flight of stairs she said she staying up there. but i feel queezy like im going to throw up if i climb then so i think to myself "i walk up there im going to throw up right?"

I i just grabb her start kissing her and grab her bootay only to realise shes wearing a G string underneath her see through mini skirt.

She pulls the g off then kneels down. then lays down pulls me on top of her tongues the shit out of me and starts hip griding.

I take my pants/undies off. waste no time and go for the straight penetration. It kinda hurt like a weird sensation pulled it out put it back in. same thing.

She asked me "what are you doing" i say "sorry" just give me a .... put it in again and thrusted deep and hard.

I feel this majorly painful cold grinding sensation and yell "AAAAAH"

She quickly pushes me off and i flip over land on my back with my schlong out.

I was at that point i realised i had my schong between her butt cheeks and i was grinding on the concrete underneath

Then laying on my back i finally threw up as she was running up those stairs.

And im laying in an alley with my grinded laho and vomit all over me on 10 meters from all the people in the clubbing scene.

MY most embarrassing moment ever!!

-smak

InfiniteBaskets
10-13-2014, 09:51 AM
http://brkwydln.tumblr.com/

glidedrxlr22
10-13-2014, 11:12 AM
I was at that point i realised i had my schong between her butt cheeks and i was grinding on the concrete underneath

Damn...that made me :roll:

Chris99
10-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Just had one :lol

Myth
10-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Step 1: Start thread about embarrassing moments
Step 2: Tell story that makes OP look good rather than tell an actual embarrassing moment
Step 3: ?????????
Step 4: Profit

ace23
10-13-2014, 11:59 AM
This one time i went out clubbing and was drunk as hell right (as you do)

So it got to the point when i literally couldn't move during the strobe light part.

I had laid out the ground work with this girl i met. buying her drinks being nice and stuff.

Literally the hottest girl i have ever talked to. ( i knew that cause i was sober when i first met her)

I cant remember the year. I was about 18 right. and the hottest song at the time was MY LOVE - TIMBERLAKE

so in my killer drunken state i bumped into her during this song.

At the time that song was the absolute poison to getting laid (simple body dance with a girl while its on and you are getting laid!!)

So i grinding im getting hard and shes getting wet. (im holding on to her so i dont fall over. my hearts racing like hell)

song finishes she walks two steps forward grabs my hand pulls me and we proceed to out of the club.

in the middle of christchurch city she takes me down the alley. dark and isolated...

I see a flight of stairs she said she staying up there. but i feel queezy like im going to throw up if i climb then so i think to myself "i walk up there im going to throw up right?"

I i just grabb her start kissing her and grab her bootay only to realise shes wearing a G string underneath her see through mini skirt.

She pulls the g off then kneels down. then lays down pulls me on top of her tongues the shit out of me and starts hip griding.

I take my pants/undies off. waste no time and go for the straight penetration. It kinda hurt like a weird sensation pulled it out put it back in. same thing.

She asked me "what are you doing" i say "sorry" just give me a .... put it in again and thrusted deep and hard.

I feel this majorly painful cold grinding sensation and yell "AAAAAH"

She quickly pushes me off and i flip over land on my back with my schlong out.

Then laying on my back i finally threw up as she was running up those stairs.

And im laying in an alley with my grinded laho and vomit all over me on 10 meters from all the people in the clubbing scene.

MY most embarrassing moment ever!!

-smak
I've read this somewhere.

Bandito
10-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Me too.

ArbitraryWater
10-13-2014, 12:19 PM
yea.. but not rn

ArbitraryWater
10-13-2014, 12:22 PM

Googled a line of that.. 50 Shades of Grey popped up once

ace23
10-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Googled a line of that.. 50 Shades of Grey popped up once
Think I read it on reddit. Maybe here.

He changed enough so that you can't google it tho

Draz
10-13-2014, 09:21 PM
When the front facing camera comes on

NZStreetBaller
10-14-2014, 05:33 AM
Think I read it on reddit. Maybe here.

He changed enough so that you can't google it tho

lol what ?? no this actually happened.... back when i was 18. i wrote it in poido123's embarrassing moments thread. and just copy pasted it here cause its the same thread. 50 shades of grey wtf??? haha:roll:

NZStreetBaller
10-14-2014, 05:40 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354403

:coleman:

Lord Bean
10-14-2014, 05:59 AM
dont forget add this to op

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355847

Bandito
10-14-2014, 06:36 AM
dont forget add this to op

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355847
:roll:

tomtucker
10-14-2014, 06:59 AM
Once when i was in the bathroom jerking off, my grandpa walked in, pretty embarrassing .........but the no teeth job was awesome.....