PDA

View Full Version : The West finna be a bloodbath maybe the bloodiest ever

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-13-2014, 05:36 PM
Only team that got worse is TWolves

Spurs healthy will prolly win it all. OKC got a couple pieces.

Dallas looks scary. Grizz are gonna get 50+ wins easily if they healthy. NOP, Denver and Phoenix are gonna be fighting for a playoff spot. Even Sacramento can make some noise and Utah will be a decent team (easily make playoffs in the East)..........then u got the other contenders LAC, GS and Portland. Houston might make playoffs too what a bloodbath

KyleKong
10-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Nuggets are my darkhorse to make some noise this season.

They were horribly injured last season and still won 37 games (I think).

Reloaded with a healthy roster they should be set up for a playoff run.

JT123
10-13-2014, 06:58 PM
He's overrating the east so he can prop LeGod...:lol
Not overrating, I admit the West is the better conference overall. I'm saying that the East is more wide open and exciting. The Cavs, Bulls, Heat, Raptors, and Wizards all have an equally legit shot at making the Finals. In the West the only two teams who have a shot are the Spurs and Thunder, despite the other teams being elite regular season performers. How much of a blood bath can the West be if the same 2 teams have essentially met in the WCF 3 years in a row? (Only reason OKC didn't make it in 2013 is cause Westbrook was out)
Does anyone seriously think a team not named Spurs or Thunder will come out of the West this year? :confusedshrug:

Milbuck
10-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Not overrating, I admit the West is the better conference overall. I'm saying that the East is more wide open and exciting. The Cavs, Bulls, Heat, Raptors, and Wizards all have an equally legit shot at making the Finals. In the West the only two teams who have a shot are the Spurs and Thunder, despite the other teams being elite regular season performers. How much of a blood bath can the West be if the same 2 teams have essentially met in the WCF 3 years in a row? (Only reason OKC didn't make it in 2013 is cause Westbrook was out)
Does anyone seriously think a team not named Spurs or Thunder will come out of the West this year? :confusedshrug:
So Lebron's team with Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Dion Waiters, etc. is only on the same level as the Raptors and Wizards? :oldlol:

JT123
10-13-2014, 07:20 PM
So Lebron's team with Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Dion Waiters, etc. is only on the same level as the Raptors and Wizards? :oldlol:
As Lebron said, this is going to be a process. The Raptors and Wizards have experience playing together, and that counts for a lot. This isn't a video game, you don't just win because you have a bunch of big names on your roster. :no:

Milbuck
10-13-2014, 07:26 PM
As Lebron said, this is going to be a process. The Raptors and Wizards have experience playing together, and that counts for a lot. This isn't a video game, you don't just win because you have a bunch of big names on your roster. :no:
It's weird though, weren't you the one talking about how Lebron makes his teammates better?

I just figured Lebron with a 26/13/4/1/1 on 59% TS 26.9 PER monster of a PF as his 2nd option, a 21/4/6/2 on 53% TS All Star MVP and FIBA MVP point guard (all on a down year) as his 3rd option, a 16ppg up and coming SG as his 4th option, a brilliant well-respected coach, and a ton of quality role players in Matrix, Varejao, TThompson, Mike Miller, etc. would be an actual contender, and not just some middle of the pack playoff team.

Sure seems like you have embarrassingly low expectations for a top 10 all-time player :confusedshrug:

Djsonny
10-13-2014, 07:33 PM
not sure what you are trying to say. Spurs and thunder.....Dallas was the only team in the playoffs/finals that took them to 7 games, they added more depth and brought back their defensive center. Thunder should've looked to add a real center, they will never win a title with perkins

JT123
10-13-2014, 07:35 PM
It's weird though, weren't you the one talking about how Lebron makes his teammates better?

I just figured Lebron with a 26/13/4/1/1 on 59% TS 26.9 PER monster of a PF as his 2nd option, a 21/4/6/2 on 53% TS All Star MVP and FIBA MVP point guard (all on a down year) as his 3rd option, a 16ppg up and coming SG as his 4th option, a brilliant well-respected coach, and a ton of quality role players in Matrix, Varejao, TThompson, Mike Miller, etc. would be an actual contender, and not just some middle of the pack playoff team.

Sure seems like you have embarrassingly low expectations for a top 10 all-time player :confusedshrug:
Lebron does indeed make teammates better, and I expect Kyrie's field goal percentage to sky rocket this season as a result. The Cavs are a talented young team, key word being young. All the key guys don't have ANY playoff experience, so it might take Lebron a season or two to teach them how to win in the playoffs. When is the last time we saw a team compete for a title when 80 percent of their rotation had no playoff experience? :confusedshrug:

Milbuck
10-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Lebron does indeed make teammates better, and I expect Kyrie's field goal percentage to sky rocket this season as a result. The Cavs are a talented young team, key word being young. All the key guys don't have ANY playoff experience, so it might take Lebron a season or two to teach them how to win in the playoffs. When is the last time we saw a team compete for a title when 80 percent of their rotation had no playoff experience? :confusedshrug:
Wonderful logic. Because Kevin Love couldn't do playoff damage on a shit team by himself, Kyrie couldn't do playoff damage by himself, somehow Kyrie + Love + Lebron can't do playoff damage? I guess if you put Anthony Davis, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Klay Thompson, and Deandre Jordan on the same team, they wouldn't be a conference finals team because none of them have conference finals experience?

Anyways, just to clarify…you are in fact saying that a prime Lebron-led team with 2 All-Star starters as 2nd and 3rd options, a great coach, and a ton of depth won’t be anything more than a 45-48 win team in one of the weakest conferences in NBA history, correct?

Suguru101
10-13-2014, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Milbuck]Wonderful logic. Because Kevin Love couldn't do playoff damage on a shit team by himself, Kyrie couldn't do playoff damage by himself, somehow Kyrie + Love + Lebron can't do playoff damage? I guess if you put Anthony Davis, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Klay Thompson, and Deandre Jordan on the same team, they wouldn't be a conference finals team because none of them have conference finals experience?

Anyways, just to clarify

kamil
10-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Finna?

:rolleyes:

JT123
10-13-2014, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Milbuck]Wonderful logic. Because Kevin Love couldn't do playoff damage on a shit team by himself, Kyrie couldn't do playoff damage by himself, somehow Kyrie + Love + Lebron can't do playoff damage? I guess if you put Anthony Davis, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Klay Thompson, and Deandre Jordan on the same team, they wouldn't be a conference finals team because none of them have conference finals experience?

Anyways, just to clarify

bukowski81
10-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that Minnesota didnt get worse?

Wiggins, Bennett, Young and Williams is better than Love and Shved IMO

SugarHill
10-13-2014, 08:21 PM

Anyways, just to clarify

Milbuck
10-13-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm not saying that at all. :facepalm
The Cavs should win between 54-60 games this year, but that doesn't mean they will be successful in the playoffs. All I'm saying is experience matters, and the Cavs getting to the Finals/competing for a Championship are far from guaranteed.
So they're gonna be a 60 win team in the regular season, but vulnerable as hell in the postseason?

Sounds pretty familiar, almost like the insults you were throwing at Western Conference teams just a few posts ago.

Lebron James - The Regular Season Warrior. Has a nice ring to it, am I right?

TheMilkyBarKid
10-13-2014, 09:46 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that Minnesota didnt get worse?

Wiggins, Bennett, Young and Williams is better than Love and Shved IMO
This plus dieng is going to beast.
But short term they probably will be worse.

Droid101
10-13-2014, 10:01 PM
I don't get it.

After months and months of disingenuous troll posting, people still respond to JT as if he's posting in earnest?

Why? Does it make you feel good?

Please, ignore him and his stupidity. That's the only way to make him go away.

Cocaine80s
10-13-2014, 10:41 PM
feels good rooting for an eastern conference team :pimp:

YouGotServed
10-13-2014, 10:42 PM
True.

You got your contenders: SAS, LAC, OKC, Houston

Dark Horses: GSW, Portland, Dallas and Memphis

Your "should have made the playoffs too bad they don't play in the East" teams: Phoenix, Denver and maybe New Orleans.

West gonna be so tough this year. Most these teams are 1 major injury away from missing the playoffs.

Cocaine80s
10-13-2014, 10:43 PM
True.

Your "should have made the playoffs too bad they don't play in the East" teams: Phoenix, Denver and maybe New Orleans.

West gonna be so tough this year. Most these teams are 1 major injury away from missing the playoffs.
No offense but GSW and Dallas should be switched with Houston.

YouGotServed
10-13-2014, 10:47 PM
No offense but GSW and Dallas should be switched with Houston.

:yaohappy:

Maybe in 2K, this is real life we're talking about.

Droid101
10-13-2014, 10:48 PM

Uh, Houston got worse and all those other teams got better.

You're the one who needs to wake up to reality.

YouGotServed
10-13-2014, 10:49 PM

Houston got better. Do you even Rockets brah?

Jameerthefear
10-13-2014, 10:49 PM

You need to wake up and find a new barber.

Cocaine80s
10-13-2014, 10:55 PM

:kobe:

Heavincent
10-13-2014, 11:07 PM

http://www.abload.de/img/11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

SpecialQue
10-13-2014, 11:07 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/a2b389305fa78544cd039e3e3cc650a3/tumblr_inline_n35iotHNdT1ruwrn2.gif

sammichoffate
10-13-2014, 11:54 PM
Just making sure, we all want the top 10 in the West to make the playoffs this year right? :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-14-2014, 02:53 AM
Finna?

:rolleyes:
Dont judge me yt

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-14-2014, 02:56 AM
True.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Houston a contender and GS and Portland (who beat Houston and Houston got worse) as dark horses:roll:

oarabbus
10-14-2014, 03:22 AM
True.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

I<3NBA
10-14-2014, 06:20 AM
the only real contenders in the West are the Spurs and OKC. the rest are wannabes.

Blue&Orange
10-14-2014, 06:37 AM
I'm saying that the East is more wide open and exciting.
There's deep sea exploration and there's deep stupidity exploration... the second is what Lebronstans do.

NZStreetBaller
10-14-2014, 07:02 AM
the only real contenders in the West are the Spurs and OKC. the rest are wannabes.

that doesnt make the rest of the conference weak. grizzles pushed okc and mavericks pushed the spurs. the miami heat just strolled to the finals even tho the team was declining

RidonKs
10-14-2014, 07:31 AM
so psyched for this season

MMM
10-14-2014, 08:11 AM
really feel the west has been overrated the last few years not that it isn't dominant compared to the East but it is not as completive as it was in the early to mid 00's. Yet you would think the West is at its peak the way people speak about it. I feel it is closer to a a bunch of above average teams.

SA is the top contender but they've had there share of hiccups in the playoffs. The last few season should erase those issues but in the back of my mind I could still see them falter early in the playoffs.

If that happens I think it opens it up for OKC/LAC but I don't see them beating SA straight up.

As for Dark horses I really like the Mavs. I feel there the team that knows how to compete vs. the Spurs.

wagexslave
10-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Don't even mention the Suns who finished 14 games above .500 last season with a worse roster and Bledsoe being injured half the year.

Now they have a healthy Bledsoe back, signed 20+ppg Isaiah Thomas to be their 6th man, replaced Cancer Frye with Tolliver, got the steal of the draft in TJ Warren(who already looks like a beast when he's playing), and picked up Zoran Dragic.

Tell me why people are sleeping on them now? They've done nothing but improve their roster since last year, and they BARELY missed the playoffs last year. Would've been 3rd seed in the East.

L.A. Jazz
10-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Only team that got worse is TWolves

The Lakers didnt get any better. about the same. :facepalm

YouGotServed
10-14-2014, 09:19 AM
Don't even mention the Suns who finished 14 games above .500 last season with a worse roster and Bledsoe being injured half the year.

Now they have a healthy Bledsoe back, signed 20+ppg Isaiah Thomas to be their 6th man, replaced Cancer Frye with Tolliver, got the steal of the draft in TJ Warren(who already looks like a beast when he's playing), and picked up Zoran Dragic.

Tell me why people are sleeping on them now? They've done nothing but improve their roster since last year, and they BARELY missed the playoffs last year. Would've been 3rd seed in the East.

Probably because they still aren't better than OKC, LAC, SAS, Houston, Memphis, Portland, GSW and Dallas?

fiddy
10-14-2014, 09:23 AM
Probably because they still aren't better than OKC, LAC, SAS, Houston, Memphis, Portland, GSW and Dallas?
Still pushing that garbage team, Rockets are not even making the playoffs, chubby boy.

YouGotServed
10-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Still pushing that garbage team, Rockets are not even making the playoffs, chubby boy.

You madd brah?

Fudge
10-14-2014, 11:54 AM
:roll:

ArbitraryWater
10-14-2014, 12:01 PM
When ethers get so strong that you feel it through second hand exposure

:oldlol:

JT needs to stop with that shit...Easy topic to get owned on. LeBron should ABSOLUTELY have Finals aspirations with that team....

ArbitraryWater
10-14-2014, 12:03 PM
:roll:

Smh at you rolling with that Avy dude... ****ing stealer.

SpecialQue
10-14-2014, 12:04 PM
The only good thing about this is that maybe since the Lakers have to play these Western teams over and over again, they'll get their shit pushed in deep enough that they might get that top 5 draft pick.

LoneyROY7
10-14-2014, 12:15 PM
#clipsfortheship

j3lademaster
10-14-2014, 12:16 PM

Maybe in 2K, this is real life we're talking about.dude, Houston's beast in 2k.

NugzFan
10-14-2014, 01:26 PM
Houston got better. Do you even Rockets brah?

What the....

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-14-2014, 01:28 PM

I mentioned Phoenix...........

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-14-2014, 01:39 PM
The Lakers didnt get any better. about the same. :facepalm
What i said wasnt wrong and u said it..........they didnt get worse......got Randle, Boozer and Lin even if they lose Pau. Kobe will be healthy too....
TWolves got worse at least short term

reading comprehension nikka. learn it

GrapeApe
10-14-2014, 02:27 PM
Ok, this is OT but it has always bothered me. Where the hell did the word "finna" come from?

L.A. Jazz
10-14-2014, 02:55 PM
What i said wasnt wrong and u said it..........they didnt get worse......got Randle, Boozer and Lin even if they lose Pau. Kobe will be healthy too....
TWolves got worse at least short term

reading comprehension nikka. learn it
1. english is not my native language
2. i didnt say or mean your are wrong
3. the Lakers were missing in your post, so i added what i think about them

J Shuttlesworth
10-14-2014, 03:06 PM

I get your point but put the Cavs in the West... do you still see them as a top 3 team? I could see them as #3, but due to new coaching/chemistry, they could easily miss HCA in the west.

SugarHill
10-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Ok, this is OT but it has always bothered me. Where the hell did the word "finna" come from?

going to > gonna > fixin > finna

rmt
10-14-2014, 03:42 PM
The West has always been tough since MJ. How'd you like your favorite team to be in the Southwest division playing Spurs, Mavs, MEM, NO and HOU four times a year?

Cold soul
10-14-2014, 03:43 PM
The West is going to be stacked top to bottom as usual. I'm looked forward to it like OP said total bloodbath.

JellyBean
10-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Heck yeah. The West is going to be a battle royal.