PDA

View Full Version : I have mastered FIFA 15....

9erempiree
10-16-2014, 05:39 AM
Been playing non-stop since I mastered it. Scoring 5 goals at will and Tiki Taka-ing fool left and right. I will be at Division 1 pretty soon here so let me know what you need to improve.

Advice on attack? Need help on defense? How to stop Messi and Ronaldo?

Don't get too involved in tactics. Use most of the formations they give you.

Ultra Attack and play the passing lanes. Use your forwards and strikers to press. Very simple. On defense run backwards to anticipate passing lanes rather than going forward to the ball.

Iniesta and Hazard are beasts in this game.

sweggeh
10-16-2014, 05:41 AM
I would straight murder you, Im not even joking. I had a friend in my school who was ranked 7th in the world at Fifa 09. We are pretty much on the same level. I havent even bought a Fifa game since 13 but I still play my buddies and wreck them. My buddies arent jokes either. These guys have been playing for money since they started secondary school.

fiddy
10-16-2014, 05:45 AM
Fvck soccer

9erempiree
10-16-2014, 05:55 AM
I would straight murder you, Im not even joking. I had a friend in my school who was ranked 7th in the world at Fifa 09. We are pretty much on the same level. I havent even bought a Fifa game since 13 but I still play my buddies and wreck them. My buddies arent jokes either. These guys have been playing for money since they started secondary school.

I will let you know how guys are when I get in the upper tier. So far there are only 600 people in Division 1. I am creeping up the top. Winning the division with games to spare.

I even give people "fair play" on bullshit calls. Like missing PK's and giving them the ball back.

I don't play with Real Madrid because it forces you to play with individual players but they can look so damn pretty and unstoppable. I like to use Barcelona because they are very underrated for a 5 star team. I can use them without exploiting the flaws in the game.

One thing I've noticed is that everyone who uses Chelsea are damn good players. That team is my achilles heel.

sweggeh
10-16-2014, 06:01 AM
I play with PSG usually. I play a defensive 4-4-2 with Ibrahimovic and Cavani up top with Lavezzi and Lucas on the wings. Matuidi and Cabaye are the DMs.

I put Marquinho's at LB because he is faster, stronger and a better defender than Maxwell and play Thiago Silva + David Luiz as CB's and Van Der Wiel as RB.

I am almost impossible to beat, and my counters are deadly. Moving the ball fast, one touch play until we are in on goal. If I buy the game and a PS4/Xbox One soon I will definitely play you online.

StephHamann
10-16-2014, 06:14 AM
I like to use Barcelona because they are very underrated for a 5 star team. I can use them without exploiting the flaws in the game.

:roll:

branslowski
10-16-2014, 11:17 AM
:roll:

I laughed at that aswell:oldlol:

Cause this my first time ever playing a FIFA game, so I've practiced with multiple teams and I've noticed that the only teams I'm boss at with is Barcelona...And that's because (I really don't know positions by heart like that, still a noobie to the sport) I have Messi and Naymar playing the 2 in my 4-4-2 line up...Then I switched it back to the 3-4 something once I discovered Suarez with a 89 overall just sitting on my reserve bench..Once I place him in It's a wrap for ppl who play against me....I place this tall black dude named Sul or watever at my CAM position, steal the ball with him, pass to Jordi Alba who dishes to Neymar who I then just dribble thru defenders to find Messi or Su

Andrew Wiggins
10-16-2014, 11:23 AM
ultra attack is so easy pick apart. :lol

it leads to an ultra high line and can be exploited with a long ball and lead to a 2 on 0 break

and all you have to do is turn out of pressure or dummy the ball to clown guys that press and try to intercept passes

sweggeh
10-16-2014, 11:35 AM
ultra attack is so easy pick apart. :lol

it leads to an ultra high line and can be exploited with a long ball and lead to a 2 on 0 break

and all you have to do is turn out of pressure or dummy the ball to clown guys that press and try to intercept passes

Yeah true. I destroy guys like that all the time, when they go too gung ho because they are struggling to break down my two banks of 4.

arkain
10-16-2014, 11:55 AM
any of you guys play on ps4? PM me your PSN, i need some people to play online

Shade8780
10-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Meh, it's a weak FIFA anyway. They've been slowly going downhill, maybe PES will be on top again in 5-10 years :oldlol:

StephHamann
10-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Meh, it's a weak FIFA anyway. They've been slowly going downhill, maybe PES will be on top again in 5-10 years :oldlol:

Fifa is like NBA Jam back in the days, has nothing to do with a realistic sports game.
Nearly every game online has 5 goals or more.

DeuceWallaces
10-16-2014, 01:59 PM
Lol at this guy talking shit because he uses Barcelona online like every other d-bag. Plus he calls them underrated :lol .

branslowski
10-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Lol at this guy talking shit because he uses Barcelona online like every other d-bag. Plus he calls them underrated :lol .

I feel you on the underrated comment, but there's nothing wrong with using Barcelona, especially because they're very beatable...Chelsea and Man U can run house on those guys on the game.

ArbitraryWater
10-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Lol what's with the FIFA hate?

FIFA 15 is a Classic.

Imma take you, 9er

DeuceWallaces
10-16-2014, 02:54 PM
I feel you on the underrated comment, but there's nothing wrong with using Barcelona, especially because they're very beatable...Chelsea and Man U can run house on those guys on the game.

Every douche online picks the same 4 teams.

Andrew Wiggins
10-16-2014, 03:06 PM
Every douche online picks the same 4 teams.

not really, you get matched up with teams of the same level so if you pick barca, real, chelsea, city, or bayern everytime you're obviously going to get matched up with one of the others.

DeuceWallaces
10-16-2014, 03:08 PM
That's not how it works in 14 on the PS or PC.

Bandito
10-16-2014, 03:23 PM
Go to the gym you fatass OP

Shade8780
10-16-2014, 03:24 PM
FIFA is pretty easy too, but really fun with friends. I picked the ROI for my first Online Seasons match in 14 after hardly playing 13, and I killed my opponent. Score was something like 5-1.

oarabbus
10-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Go to the gym you fatass OP

Might be cool if they had FIFA you could play while jogging on a treadmill/exercise bike :lol

Bandito
10-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Might be cool if they had FIFA you could play while jogging on a treadmill/exercise bike :lol
You would be a killer when sitting down though. COuld you imagine playing while jogging on the treadmill?

InfiniteBaskets
10-16-2014, 04:15 PM

Maybe it would be even better if you could play while running outside on some green grass instead of on the treadmill? Maybe even dribbling a soccer ball...