PDA

View Full Version : Do you guard girls differently than guys when you ball?

NBAplayoffs2001
10-17-2014, 01:20 AM
Curious.

Fudge
10-17-2014, 01:24 AM
Haha, hell no. You're pathetic as hell if you let up against a girl. You'll look like an even bigger loser if the girl scores on you, so lock down on these hoes.

Chris99
10-17-2014, 01:28 AM
Tighter D

Timmy D for MVP
10-17-2014, 01:28 AM
I don't body up as much at first just because I wouldn't need to unless they're a beast.

But I've said this forever. If they are deciding to step onto the floor they are deciding to play. I would be pissed if I got on the floor with someone and they took it easy on me for some reason.

So no. I got a lot a shit one time for just blocking a girl who was in my basketball class like 8 times on a couple plays and I was like: "She signed up for the class."

Swaggin916
10-17-2014, 01:30 AM
Yea I make sure I stick my hard schlong right up in their buttcrack... I already know which way they are going based on the direction my erection moves.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-17-2014, 04:13 AM
lol strangely enough EVERY single chick i played against was by far and away the best 3 point shooter/outside jumpshooter out of all 10 players on the court.

and also the most nervous when you sprint and leap at them hehe. have never been slashed/penetrated by a chick. but have by small dudes. goddam they quick as fukk and their layup range extend well beyond conventional layup.

dunksby
10-17-2014, 04:25 AM
lol strangely enough EVERY single chick i played against was by far and away the best 3 point shooter/outside jumpshooter out of all 10 players on the court.

and also the most nervous when you sprint and leap at them hehe. have never been slashed/penetrated by a chick. but have by small dudes. goddam they quick as fukk and their layup range extend well beyond conventional layup.
Sorry couldn't resist:oldlol:

dunksby
10-17-2014, 04:30 AM
As a man you can't win against girls, if you give them a break and they score on you nobody would shut up about it along with the very girl. If you body them up you get called out anyway, so I guard them even harder.

Cactus-Sack
10-17-2014, 05:13 AM
I play Jason Collins style post defence:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-12/09/xin_11212040817339841646526.jpg

http://binaryapi.ap.org/b31423976a3c45c49a2a1a16101db804/460x.jpg

NZStreetBaller
10-17-2014, 06:42 AM
i play em soft..... how insecure do you have to be to be worried about losing to a girl??? I just sorta stand infront of them without any major arm extension and mildly trash talk them. basically if you defend a girl hard in my group of friends your just a dick. and a guy who takes pick up games way too seriously......

Random_Guy
10-17-2014, 07:06 AM

http://binaryapi.ap.org/b31423976a3c45c49a2a1a16101db804/460x.jpg
those pics dont look so funny anymore:(

Random_Guy
10-17-2014, 07:08 AM
also for the op,
the girls where i play generally dont ball at all, so they are sort of there just to have fun, that why me and the bros dont guard them at all, or just wave our hands aimlessly in the air.

dunksby
10-17-2014, 08:27 AM
i play em soft..... how insecure do you have to be to be worried about losing to a girl??? I just sorta stand infront of them without any major arm extension and mildly trash talk them. basically if you defend a girl hard in my group of friends your just a dick. and a guy who takes pick up games way too seriously......
If they are good you are just being sexist.

Nick Young
10-17-2014, 08:46 AM
It is disrespectful and sexist towards the girl if they make the decision to step on to the court with dudes, and you go easy on them and let them get open looks and score easy buckets.:facepalm

BlazerRed
10-17-2014, 08:46 AM
No, I ain't sexist.

Derka
10-17-2014, 08:55 AM
A few of the gals in my area ended up playing D1-D2 college ball, but rarely when they got in on pickup games would any of them even attempt to drive...mostly because they just weren't as quick as the guys and knew it wasn't an option for them.

Most were content to just stick a jumper in your face or look for the open pass, even playing with the bigger regulation-size basketball. And make no mistake, you *had* to watch those gals on the perimeter; they would make that open shot without a problem. Then they'd realize that they couldn't defend or rebound worth a damn against bigger, stronger male players.

Nick Young
10-17-2014, 08:59 AM
I used to ball sometimes vs two girls from UCLA varsity. They were indeed knockdown shooters but if you were any where near them they were so easy to swat because slow release and really low elevation.

It just kind of sucks to me, these girls are near the elite in their sport, and I'm just a scrub who couldnt even make my bad highschool team, and I would pwn them at 1v1 or 2v2 with my buddy against them.

It must suck so bad to be a female athlete. They train as hard as the guys but when they graduate the only thing they have to look forward to is the WNBA where they will get checked out by a bunch of lesbos in the stands all game long and get hardly any money compared to dudes. Sad times, except for female tennis players.

L.Kizzle
10-17-2014, 09:16 AM
I let the score a few times to get their confidence up. Once that settles in I start to get real. I put that 'D' on em ans they don't know what hit it. It takes them completely out the game.

PS. Y'all don't kniw what 'D' I'm talkin' bout.

Rake2204
10-17-2014, 09:21 AM
I've had similar experiences to Nick Young and Derka. I've played against some division I female ballplayers but many times I still can't/don't give a full 100% if I end up in a situation where I must stop them defensively. I don't slack off, because they're often clearly capable of doing good basketball things (hitting shots, pushing tempo) but the speed and power with which they perform these acts is often slower than average.

I usually try to find a middle ground, where I can provide a very good challenge without handing them anything. That may even mean I block them from time to time, for allowing a player to believe they can shoot a shot cleanly that should be getting blocked is not really helping anyone.

The physical divide really does suck sometimes. I played basketball regularly this past summer with a female ballplayer who just knew the game, and she dominated her own league. She knew and did a lot of the stuff that her male counterparts were just too stupid or lazy to know themselves (in terms of pushing tempo, making the right pass, being a legit leader, moving without the ball).

Unfortunately, being quick for women's basketball still meant she was slower than a number of the middling lazy male players, so here she'd be doing all the right things, but still sometimes not experience as much success as the dudes who just happen to have been lucky to be born male.

thefatmiral
10-17-2014, 02:45 PM
give them space. they're not driving past me. and perve out a little.

Le Shaqtus
10-17-2014, 03:40 PM
I grab their booberoo's

KingBeasley08
10-17-2014, 03:45 PM
A little bit. Not because I wanna go easy on them but because girls aren't as athletic as guys so I can conserve energy on the defensive side

If a girl wants to play, then she better be ready to play. Although I usually don't exert as much effort on D because girls usually don't have the quickness or first step to make me pay.

TheReal Kendall
10-17-2014, 06:39 PM
I don't guard them at all. I would just switch with someone cause I can't take them serious and it would make me play lazy.

When I do get stuck guarding them I would let them back me down and rub my dick on them if they're cute.

ace23
10-17-2014, 06:41 PM
When I do get stuck guarding them I would let them back me down and rub my dick on them if they're cute.
Lol the thirst

ArbitraryWater
10-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Of course... Can't be locking in on her from behind with dick to ass n' errything.

L.Kizzle
10-17-2014, 06:45 PM
I don't guard them at all. I would just switch with someone cause I can't take them serious and it would make me play lazy.

That's all cool until you back them down and they rub their dick on you ... wait a minute.

ArbitraryWater
10-17-2014, 06:45 PM

:roll: :roll: