PDA

View Full Version : Jabari Parker 21 pts 11 rebs 2 stls 2 blks vs Wiggins 10 pts 6 rebs Preseason matchup

k0kakw0rld
10-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Did not watch the game but Parker played 35 mins (FG 8/17) and Wiggins 27 mins (FG 5/11)

Let me start by saying this.

Wiggins is overrated

JtotheIzzo
10-17-2014, 11:07 PM
Did not watch the game

Everything I say from here forward further cements the fact I am a tw@t

QFT

Cone
10-17-2014, 11:50 PM
so you didn't watch the game and youre just looking at stats?

no wonder you think kevin love is good

Smoke117
10-18-2014, 12:02 AM
Did not watch the game but Parker played 35 mins (FG 8/17) and Wiggins 27 mins (FG 5/11)

Wiggins is overrated

Wiggins...hasn't played a single professional game, "Wiggins is overrated" :yaohappy:

He's not overrated or underrated you idiot...he hasn't played a single game.

Pushxx
10-18-2014, 12:11 AM

Wiggins is overrated

Yeah let's just look at the box score of a rookie's preseason game and judge an entire person's career.

:banana: :hammerhead:

LilEddyCurry
10-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Jabari much more minutes than Wiggins. Bucks took this game seriously while the T-wolves sat our their starters (which included Wiggins) in the 4th quarter.:facepalm

PistonsFan#21
10-18-2014, 12:58 AM
Wiggins...hasn't played a single professional game, "Wiggins is overrated" :yaohappy:

He's not overrated or underrated you idiot...he hasn't played a single game.

You would have a point and all...if it wasnt for the fact that those stats came from a professional game

k0kakw0rld
10-18-2014, 02:39 AM
so you didn't watch the game and youre just looking at stats?

no wonder you think kevin love is good
the game was not televised but the stats tells me a lot about his game. He litterally has no impact on games whatsoever

NattyPButter
10-18-2014, 02:58 AM
Tried watching game but wasn't televised. Disappointing

JtotheIzzo
10-18-2014, 04:09 AM
the game was not televised but the stats tells me a lot about his game. He litterally has no impact on games whatsoever

Especially when the coach sits the starters for the entire fourth quarter.

You really do sound dumber every time you post.

Stick to not watching games, but stop posting comments based on your not watching.

ImKobe
10-18-2014, 05:42 AM
lol OP admits he didn't watch the game and then he's trying to act as an analyst here? You just read the boxscore and saw one guy have better numbers than the other. Guess what, it's pre-season and one played much less minutes and other played in the 4th against back-up players..

Parker is a great player in his own right, but don't act like you know shit when you did something anyone could do, which is reading the boxscore.

Smook A.
10-18-2014, 05:51 AM
You obviously didn't watch the game. Can't judge everything just by looking at the god damn box score. First of all, the reason why Andrew Wiggins didn't have eye-popping stats was because he only played 27 minutes. Jabari played 35 and did have a good game, yeah, but some of his points came against back-ups and 3rd stringers. Secondly, its ****ing preseason. Stats don't mean jack shit. Also, the fact that you're calling Wiggins overrated before he has yet to play an actual NBA game is beyond me. Makes you look like a dunce.

BlazerRed
10-18-2014, 06:44 AM
QFT
:applause:

3ball
10-18-2014, 07:03 AM
i see kenyon martin in this kid

brantonli
10-18-2014, 07:52 AM
Anybody know where I can watch this game? Got free league pass atm but for some reason it says the preseason game is not televised.

k0kakw0rld
10-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Especially when the coach sits the starters for the entire fourth quarter.

You really do sound dumber every time you post.

Stick to not watching games, but stop posting comments based on your not watching.
Everybody needs to shut up. I've been following that dude closely like most people here. Theres a reason why the hype is diminishing. He's not what people thought he was. He struggles to create his own shot sometimes. He does not have an off ball game. He can not create for others. Hes a freak athletically but his BBall i.q is poor. I mean he was 2/5 shooting at the half. Only took 1 shot in the first quarter. Obviously i didnt watch the game but i was watching play-by-play and box score and it just gives me an idea of what its happening. He tends to disappear for a long period of time, during games.

FatComputerNerd
10-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Meanwhile, Bennett had 12 pts on 5/11 shooting, 2/2 FT's, with 11 boards, 2 steals, and a block in 30 min. :applause:

Didn't watch the game just looked at the box score.

For those who watched the game, how is Bennett looking?

noob cake
10-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Meanwhile, Bennett had 12 pts on 5/11 shooting, 2/2 FT's, with 11 boards, 2 steals, and a block in 30 min. :applause:

Didn't watch the game just looked at the box score.

For those who watched the game, how is Bennett looking?

Sucks for Bennett that he will probably be forever be compared with Parker. He is basically the less talented version of Parker at basically the same position (Parker average size at PF, Bennett slightly below average)

Talent gap between Parker and Wiggins will eventually be shown to be too large. Wiggins will be slotted into a 3nD type player and won't be compared to Parker in a year or two.

Milbuck
10-18-2014, 07:33 PM
You obviously didn't watch the game. Can't judge everything just by looking at the god damn box score. First of all, the reason why Andrew Wiggins didn't have eye-popping stats was because he only played 27 minutes. Jabari played 35 and did have a good game, yeah, but some of his points came against back-ups and 3rd stringers. Secondly, its ****ing preseason. Stats don't mean jack shit. Also, the fact that you're calling Wiggins overrated before he has yet to play an actual NBA game is beyond me. Makes you look like a dunce.
Lmfao at you acting like you watched the game. It wasn't televised.

Milbuck
10-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Anyways, here's Jabari's game sealing spin move and dunk.

http://instagram.com/p/uTP8EWpKEH/

https://vine.co/v/ObzUe1ULpjl

Smook A.
10-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Lmfao at you acting like you watched the game. It wasn't televised.
Exactly

Milbuck
10-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Exactly
And yet you went on to explain the game as if you did watch it? Literally all we have to go off of is the box score, and the few highlights out there like the one I just posted.

Cali Syndicate
10-18-2014, 08:16 PM
parker is the more polished player right. By a fairly large margin too, but this is pretty common knowledge.

Wiggins is still raw but with high potential. Prospects of this caliber to have hype is normal. been that way for a pretty long time now. Only after a season or two and seeing that he isn't improving is generally when you can call him overrated.

In either case, Both are in great situations to be star players. Let's see where it goes instead of making blind assumptions.

hawksdogsbraves
10-18-2014, 08:23 PM
parker is the more polished player right. By a fairly large margin too, but this is pretty common knowledge.

Wiggins is still raw but with high potential. Prospects of this caliber to have hype is normal. been that way for a pretty long time now. Only after a season or two and seeing that he isn't improving is generally when you can call him overrated.

In either case, Both are in great situations to be star players. Let's see where it goes instead of making blind assumptions.

Where the hell do you think you are?

Anyway, anybody who watched college ball last year could've told you Parker was better than Wiggins. He'll be better on day 1 and he'll be better the day he retires.

Cocaine80s
10-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Zach Lavine outplayed both of them in summer league

Cali Syndicate
10-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Where the hell do you think you are?

Anyway, anybody who watched college ball last year could've told you Parker was better than Wiggins. He'll be better on day 1 and he'll be better the day he retires.

:lol I know, I know....Wiggins was on that Lebron-type hype for a minute though, so i kinda get the OP but I understand that's just the nature of the business these days. I just choose to tune all that out.

But, yeah, it's pretty obvious who the better player is at the moment. Parker has a pretty big head start in terms of ability, Wiggins gonna need to work pretty hard.

Burgz V2
10-19-2014, 10:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd_veqnuPNA

JtotheIzzo
10-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Everybody needs to shut up. I've been following that dude closely like most people here. Theres a reason why the hype is diminishing. He's not what people thought he was. He struggles to create his own shot sometimes. He does not have an off ball game. He can not create for others. Hes a freak athletically but his BBall i.q is poor. I mean he was 2/5 shooting at the half. Only took 1 shot in the first quarter. Obviously i didnt watch the game but i was watching play-by-play and box score and it just gives me an idea of what its happening. He tends to disappear for a long period of time, during games.

The hype ISN'T diminishing though, it is actually working out pretty well for Wiggins at this stage in his progression. He is scoring in all kinds of different ways, dribbling better than expected, getting to the rim and line, AND reeking havoc on defense.

You haters create your own realities and overhype ANYTHING that remotely suggests your point might not be ill-conceived.

JtotheIzzo
10-19-2014, 11:33 AM
Sucks for Bennett that he will probably be forever be compared with Parker. He is basically the less talented version of Parker at basically the same position (Parker average size at PF, Bennett slightly below average)

Talent gap between Parker and Wiggins will eventually be shown to be too large. Wiggins will be slotted into a 3nD type player and won't be compared to Parker in a year or two.

3nD eh?

So your diarrhetic diatribes about him not being able to shoot are no longer valid?

Give it up, you are dumb as shit.

noob cake
10-19-2014, 12:14 PM
3nD eh?

So your diarrhetic diatribes about him not being able to shoot are no longer valid?

Give it up, you are dumb as shit.

Sir, you are blind and dumber than shit if you don't recognize the gap in skill and talent at this stage.