PDA

View Full Version : Lebron back to his old losing ways. Dancing around not caring about winning.

CavaliersFTW
10-18-2014, 12:21 AM
http://instagram.com/p/uRvrHgNCxp/

:facepalm wow his old bad habits already setting in. Dancing and losing at the Q. He's basically regressed back to his juvenile ways save for his hairline which got burned away in Southbeach by intense UV rays and HGH.

JimmyMcAdocious
10-18-2014, 12:23 AM
First one was alright and decently timed. Two in one day is a little pathetic.

juju151111
10-18-2014, 12:32 AM
He danced and acted like a clown in Miami too. Don't make media nonsense make u think LJ wasn't the same in Miami. This guy was dancing, rapping, making videos with the whole team all types of crap. He didn't magically get a different personality in Miami.

CavaliersFTW
10-18-2014, 12:37 AM
He danced and acted like a clown in Miami too. Don't make media nonsense make u think LJ wasn't the same in Miami. This guy was dancing, rapping, making videos with the whole team all types of crap. He didn't magically get a different personality in Miami.
He did that stuff in Miami and look what happened, they lost twice in the finals cause his head wasn't on straight.

Only times they won was when he stopped doing that stuff cause he finally proved he "wanted it more" then the other superstar he was pitted against.

rlsmooth775
10-18-2014, 12:50 AM
Are you really a cavs fan

lilteapot
10-18-2014, 01:05 AM
This is not a big deal, you imbecile

chosen_one6
10-18-2014, 01:13 AM
Omg, LeBron was dancing during a preseason game.

Who gives a shit?

nathanjizzle
10-18-2014, 01:15 AM
i give his dancing skills 2 stars out of 5.

Kvnzhangyay
10-18-2014, 01:16 AM

:lol :lol Cant believe it took that long for a post like that to come up

SyRyanYang
10-18-2014, 01:47 AM
That's racist!!

Dancing is part of black culture. embrace it

Mr. Jabbar
10-18-2014, 01:49 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ledouche at it again

sportjames23
10-18-2014, 01:51 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Heavincent
10-18-2014, 03:07 AM
Not to mention his dancing skills have deteriorated :facepalm

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

AirFederer
10-18-2014, 04:34 AM

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Now try imagine MJ doing this :lol

poido123
10-18-2014, 04:39 AM
Cringe. :(

Rodmantheman
10-18-2014, 04:39 AM
Are you guys really criticizing him for dancing:oldlol: :facepalm

pauk
10-18-2014, 04:53 AM
I really think CavaliersFTW is a Lebron hater under disguise or something, i just refuse to believe a team fan like that discredits anything the best player of that team does or does not do and never commends when he deserves commending and now loathing him for something so random & unreasonable such as having a bit of fun in warmup.... a pre-season game.... in their first absolutely meaningless loss of the pre-season.... like it was a Game 7 in the Finals or something..... then continues to talk about his hairline, accusing of steroids... no way, i dont buy it CavaliersFTW....

JT123
10-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Damn OP, Pauk just called you a phony! You gonna take that? :lebronamazed:

poido123
10-18-2014, 05:00 AM
I really think CavaliersFTW is a Lebron hater under disguise or something, i just refuse to believe a team fan like that discredits anything the best player of that team does or does not do and never commends when he deserves commending and now loathing him for something so random & unreasonable such as having a bit of fun in warmup.... a pre-season game.... in their first absolutely meaningless loss of the pre-season.... like it was a Game 7 in the Finals or something..... then continues to talk about his hairline, accusing of steroids... no way, i dont buy it CavaliersFTW....

Believe it or not, there are good Cavs fans who do not like Bron very much.

Only because they simply have to, they will try and like him.

As a non-Cavs fan, the dancing comes across really corny and attention seeking. Just sayin.

Warfan
10-18-2014, 05:12 AM
Bron stans catching feelings over a joke, what a surprise :oldlol:

SugarHill
10-18-2014, 05:22 AM

cavs doesn't like LeBron. He doesn't hide it. :oldlol:

pauk
10-18-2014, 05:25 AM
As a non-Cavs fan, the dancing comes across really corny and attention seeking. Just sayin.

Why? This is not Michael Jordan, this is Lebron, he just like Magic Johnson loved to have fun like this with their teammates, its simply their joyous temper.... Hell Magic would even have a "corny attention seeking" smile engraved on his face while he would kick your butt ingame.... its just their god damn charisma, it doesnt mean such a guy wants to offend you or anybody and it doesnt mean they are not focused on the game.... it doesnt mean shit and who the **** cares about this unnecessary crap, to the point where you would even spit on your best player from YOUR favorite team in a meaningless pre-season warmup for just that... You want Lebron to just act like a robot or something? Like a completely emotionless, boring, lifeless self-absorbed douchebag?

poido123
10-18-2014, 05:31 AM
Why? This is not Michael Jordan, this is Lebron, he just like Magic Johnson loved to have fun like this with their teammates, its simply their joyous temper.... Hell Magic would even have a "corny attention seeking" smile engraved on his face while he would kick your butt ingame.... its just their god damn charisma, it doesnt mean such a guy wants to offend you or anybody and it doesnt mean they are not focused on the game.... it doesnt mean shit and who the **** cares about this unnecessary crap, to the point where you would even spit on your best player from YOUR favorite team in a meaningless pre-season warmup for just that... You want Lebron to just act like a robot or something? Like a completely emotionless, boring, lifeless self-absorbed douchebag?

It's no biggie, but I guess dancing during games is out of place IMO.

Charisma comes with knowing when and where to clown around and how to do it. Lebron looks like he tries waaaay too hard to be fun or liked.

Budadiiii
10-18-2014, 05:39 AM
:facepalm

He's so awkward and insecure. I hate when people put him in the group with MJ, Magic, Larry, or even Kobe.

He isn't a born alpha. He doesn't have the level of confidence that they had, which ultimately stems from being called ugly in school. Some kids are more sensitive than others, and LeBron was traumatized from childhood woes.

The more I observe LeBron and analyze his behavior, the more I realize how sensitive he is compared to the true greats.

I don't know what the hell is happening on his head, but if it continues to get worse than we will see a different LeBron on the court this year, which would ultimately end in a playoff implosion and a whole off-season of media scrutiny ala 2011.

People think LeBron is changed because he has two titles to his name.... as if that "fixed" his mental issues and got him over the hump. :oldlol:

No, you buffoons, you are who you are. LeBron is still that same chump he was in 2011. Still just as likely to freeze up and choke. Noting has changed, and that will continue to hold him back from reaching his potential as an athlete, which is very sad considering all the resources he has.

And I'm a LeBron fan. I just hate seeing this shit year in and year out, every time I see the guy I can't help but cringe and question him as a person.

This is the face I usually make when I observe his behavior: http://i.imgur.com/xTnqfVU.png

pauk
10-18-2014, 05:42 AM
Believe it or not, there are good Cavs fans who do not like Bron very much.

Only because they simply have to, they will try and like him.

I understand that, but here is the problem..... If for example CavaliersFTW would come out here and say something like: "I hate Lebron for leaving my team and i refuse to forgive him even now that he is back"..... thats completely understandable....... i would understand him completely, nothing more to be said....

But trying to act like the hatred is caused due to these stupid reasons (like him "dancing" in warmup pre-season game) doesnt make sense........ that doesnt make him a true Cavs fan if that was true, because if he truly hated what Lebron just did and if he truly cared THIS much about not losing a pre-season game he would hate his entire team, he would make this thread about each Cavs player......

poido123
10-18-2014, 05:45 AM
I understand that, but here is the problem..... If for example CavaliersFTW would come out here and say something like: "I hate Lebron for leaving my team and i refuse to forgive him even now that he is back"..... thats completely understandable....... i would understand him completely, nothing more to be said....

But trying to act like the hatred is caused due to these stupid reasons (like him "dancing" in warmup pre-season game) doesnt make sense........ that doesnt make him a true Cavs fan if that was true, because if he truly hated what Lebron just did and if he truly cared THIS much about not losing a pre-season game he would hate his entire team, he would make this thread about each Cavs player......

I think you're answering your own questions...:confusedshrug:

Beastmode88
10-18-2014, 05:47 AM

Why do you care so much about cavsftw's loyalty to the cavs. You deleted your post on the no bandwagon thread saying you were a heat fan and not anymore? :facepalm Still waiting on that mj/kobe flop thread. Think im growing white hairs.

ImKobe
10-18-2014, 05:57 AM
Let the man dance. He's the best player in the league and he's feeling himself... let him eat

keep-itreal
10-18-2014, 05:58 AM

:roll:

NZStreetBaller
10-18-2014, 06:06 AM
I got no problen with the dancing. But yeah it is attention seeking. I dont think it caused the loss. And its only pre season. Way too many people are treating pre season like its the playoffs but whatever.

pauk
10-18-2014, 06:18 AM
Why do you care so much about cavsftw's loyalty to the cavs. You deleted your post on the no bandwagon thread saying you were a heat fan and not anymore? :facepalm Still waiting on that mj/kobe flop thread. Think im growing white hairs.

What!? Sorry but no such thing ever happened.... I never was a Heat fan, i just like Lebron's game and thats as far it ever went, THAT i have said millions of times, before, during & after the entire Heat 2010-2014 process, THOSE posts you can find everywhere, the one you are talking about was never made & doesnt exist.... the only time i was close to being a team fan was in the 90s with Pacers, Artest's idiocracy & Reggie's departure left me suspended... im more of a players fan & simply basketball fan, meaning i like to enjoy great basketball from any corner without bias for one team or one player...

...also there is no such thing as a Kobe or MJ/Kobe flop thread.... MJ yes, Kobe no.... stop confusing those two in any type of category (or putting those two names together like they are equal or something in ANY type of way)

...you are one confused guy, now stop derailing any further....

dunksby
10-18-2014, 06:28 AM
It's a joke thread, a satire on how LeBron haters would say anything to discredit him :facepalm

lilteapot
10-18-2014, 06:57 AM
I got no problen with the dancing. But yeah it is attention seeking. I dont think it caused the loss. And its only pre season. Way too many people are treating pre season like its the playoffs but whatever.
How is it attention seeking to dance during shoot around for a preseason game. Lol you people

Genaro
10-18-2014, 08:03 AM
At least he isn't taking those fake team photos with an air camera.

ILLsmak
10-18-2014, 08:04 AM

lol, it's like if your ex girlfriend went out, ****ed a bunch of dudes and blew all of your money. Seeing her doing stupid shit would just make you more angry at her. That's how life is. Like you can be in a marriage and be mad at your partner, and you see them doing some minor-ly annoying shit and just blow up.

LeBron's dancing doesn't bother me, but he does look stupid. As long as he's cool with looking like a fruit out there... that's all him. I don't think he's somehow ruining the integrity of the game, but it does make me think he's got some issues as a person.

-Smak

Real14
10-18-2014, 08:09 AM

Look at that old security guard's face tho like "look at this young fool over here" :oldlol:

NZStreetBaller
10-18-2014, 08:42 AM
How is it attention seeking to dance during shoot around for a preseason game. Lol you people

What do you mean "you people" :crazysam:

poido123
10-18-2014, 08:45 AM
What do you mean "you people" :crazysam:

Think he trying to be racist :coleman:

ArbitraryWater
10-18-2014, 08:49 AM

Yea that was young LeBron with PEAK athleticism... dancing skills on point :bowdown:

NZStreetBaller
10-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Think he trying to be racist :coleman:

Haha not that im black or anything just thought id pull the racist card.

ArbitraryWater
10-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Look at that old security guard's face tho like "look at this young fool over here" :oldlol:

You wish :oldlol:

--

BTW, this is a joke thread... Was made more obvious with his 2nd post.

Hoopz2332
10-18-2014, 08:56 AM
OP trying too hard like lebron wasn't dancing in Miami:coleman: :oldlol:

LeBron shows off his dance moves during timeout!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-dHbc14OHE&hd=1

LEBRON JAMES DANCING TO GANGNAM STYLE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krmXVUvdjVQ&hd=1

lilteapot
10-18-2014, 09:00 AM
lol, it's like if your ex girlfriend went out, ****ed a bunch of dudes and blew all of your money. Seeing her doing stupid shit would just make you more angry at her. That's how life is. Like you can be in a marriage and be mad at your partner, and you see them doing some minor-ly annoying shit and just blow up.

LeBron's dancing doesn't bother me, but he does look stupid. As long as he's cool with looking like a fruit out there... that's all him. I don't think he's somehow ruining the integrity of the game, but it does make me think he's got some issues as a person.

-Smak
So dancing means he might have issues as a person.

The idiocy of this forum just continues to astound me.

Haymaker
10-18-2014, 09:02 AM
He's always done silly stuff. I dunno WTF is all this drama about. He still trains and practices and gives his 100% on court.

jlip
10-18-2014, 09:07 AM
It's a joke thread, a satire on how LeBron haters would say anything to discredit him :facepalm

This

Real14
10-18-2014, 09:08 AM
He's always done silly stuff. I dunno WTF is all this drama about. He still trains and practices and gives his 100% on court.
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/13/54/55/3066731/3/628x471.jpg

edrick
10-18-2014, 09:14 AM

Imagine if Lebron could rest every other game. Fresh as hell.

Real14
10-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Imagine if Lebron could rest every other game. Fresh as hell.
He could, I mean his team is stacked as hell, I don't see why not:confusedshrug:

sportjames23
10-18-2014, 09:31 AM
He could, I mean his team is stacked as hell, I don't see why not:confusedshrug:

Damn. :oldlol:

AintNoSunshine
10-18-2014, 09:35 AM
:facepalm The dude is about to bring a title to your sorry azz city for the first time in more than half a century, be grateful and respectful

SpecialQue
10-18-2014, 09:49 AM
Now try imagine MJ doing this :lol

http://scalabrinealert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/MJ-Celebrating-Six-Titles.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5d287cc3b3a54b70e756754725795fd1/tumblr_mnotddvOdJ1r986t6o1_r3_500.gif http://i.imgur.com/UC3enfz.gif

poido123
10-18-2014, 10:23 AM
http://scalabrinealert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/MJ-Celebrating-Six-Titles.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5d287cc3b3a54b70e756754725795fd1/tumblr_mnotddvOdJ1r986t6o1_r3_500.gif http://i.imgur.com/UC3enfz.gif

Thanks for the nostalgic memories :oldlol:

But seriously, none of that is done during a basketball game.

Time and place.

Real14
10-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Damn. :oldlol:
facts:lol

Real14
10-18-2014, 10:40 AM

I think during a 20 point blowout is way different compared to a DAMN music video and after winning a ring:facepalm
http://500daysasunder.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/screen-shot-2013-05-09-at-11-16-17-am.png

SpecialQue
10-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Can't believe people are taking OP seriously, btw.

CavaliersFTW
10-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Can't believe people are taking OP seriously, btw.
:lol

Prometheus
10-18-2014, 01:23 PM
lol at this entire thread. people are funny

btw nice avy budadiiii. its a catchy look. having a black-and-white avatar of a dead, legendary pop culture icon is a sign of high intelligence

SouBeachTalents
10-18-2014, 01:33 PM
I know this thread was made in jest, but wow, there are a lot of jealous, petty people out there. You're criticizing people for having fun now? Give me a ****ing break.

SpecialQue
10-18-2014, 01:40 PM
:lol

It was worth it for this:

What!? Sorry but no such thing ever happened.... I never was a Heat fan, i just like Lebron's game and thats as far it ever went, THAT i have said millions of times, before, during & after the entire Heat 2010-2014 process, THOSE posts you can find everywhere, the one you are talking about was never made & doesnt exist.... the only time i was close to being a team fan was in the 90s with Pacers, Artest's idiocracy & Reggie's departure left me suspended... im more of a players fan & simply basketball fan, meaning i like to enjoy great basketball from any corner without bias for one team or one player...

...also there is no such thing as a Kobe or MJ/Kobe flop thread.... MJ yes, Kobe no.... stop confusing those two in any type of category (or putting those two names together like they are equal or something in ANY type of way)

Pauk flipping out over a Lebron slight, even a fake one, is one of the reasons why I can't quit ISH.

sportjames23
10-18-2014, 01:48 PM
It was worth it for this:

Pauk flipping out over a Lebron slight, even a fake one, is one of the reasons why I can't quit ISH.

I know, right? :oldlol:

pauk is my nigguh doe. :pimp:

DatAsh
10-18-2014, 01:56 PM
the only time i was close to being a team fan was in the 90s with Pacers, Artest's idiocracy & Reggie's departure left me suspended...

Out of curiosity, when did you start watching basketball?

LoneyROY7
10-18-2014, 02:08 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/976011/d-rose-dance.gif

The next EC Champ doesn't appreciate LeBron's antics.

Beastmode88
10-18-2014, 03:22 PM

IDK i doubt Omnistrife is posting propaganda. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346026

SpecialQue
10-18-2014, 03:38 PM

And a quick Google search brought this up:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6818518&postcount=913

Miami..

but wait, am i alredy listed? am i maybe that "PAOK" guy? :lol

....and damn... so many Laker fans... i figured that out my first day in this forum :D

Ruh roh!

CavaliersFTW
10-18-2014, 03:52 PM

Ruh roh!
:biggums: :oldlol:

Pauks my dude even if I've trolled him or called him out before I've no real ill feelings toward him whatsoever ..but damn if he hsn't painted himself into a lot of corners :lol

Dr Hawk
10-18-2014, 03:53 PM

Ruh roh!

Nah, he wrote "Miami.." as in "Miami.. but just because Lebron is there".

ArbitraryWater
10-18-2014, 04:01 PM

Ruh roh!

Que like: http://6q4u.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/bullshit_detected.jpeg%3Fw%3D640

Beastmode88
10-18-2014, 04:07 PM

Ruh roh!

http://media.giphy.com/media/r1HGFou3mUwMw/giphy.gif

Like pauk's MJ flop thread, forever rest in peace.

DMV2
10-18-2014, 04:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EGn_SNljH8 before going to the Finals against OKC.

I think LeBron just likes to dance. :confusedshrug:

AlphaWolf24
10-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by pauk

Said it many times...

At this moment im probably out there shooting on average up to 2 hours per day (lucky to have a beautiful court right outside here) with peaks of up to 5-6 hours, before that, before i gave organized basketball up i was horribly serious unlike maybe anybody you personally knew, not only was i playing organized basketball since the age of 10 (around 15 years) but for many years i used to spend 2-3 hours before and after team practice (which was ~2 hours) mostly shooting inside or outside... up to 8 hours per day, i was out there, i have honestly never met anybody personally who was obsessed as me.... snow, rain at times, skipped school many times just to spend time shooting, went home & watched basketball & was then dreaming basketball... i didnt give a damn... it was life, it was love, obsession.... I played up to a professional level here around Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia/Montenegro...

Im not exactly like that today, but i still find basketball = my sanctuary.... and i can still go crazy, i mean if you find me a nice court & give me a spalding, i have nothing else more important to do i can be there the entire day just shooting (well ofcourse, i might take a break to drink/eat).... doesnt take much energy and for me there is nothing else more fun than hearing the echoes of the ball & net/swish as an outcome of my sexy form/stroke.... :)

So not exactly as Chazzy put it, but i honestly believe i could outshoot many NBA players, like for example in a 3pt or FT contest...

paint yoself into corners!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

NattyPButter
10-18-2014, 04:17 PM
Op hatred for Lwbron shows he didn't keep up with him while he was in Miami. What's with ppl thinking basketball players shouldn't have fun or be smiling?