PDA

View Full Version : Have Scare Pranks Gone Too Far?

sweggeh
10-18-2014, 01:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMsqrG9RWg

Smh...

If this is real, this is the most ****ed up prank I have ever seen. Very disturbing to watch, imagine actually being there.

That said Vitaly is known for making fake vids so these people may just be actors I dont know. But even if thats true, its still wrong to make this vid. Lots of kids watch this stuff.

Shade8780
10-18-2014, 01:44 PM
It's Halloween season, scare pranks are fun. Besides, that seems like the average scare prank now looking at how big pranks have gotten. This is probably the best scare prank I've ever seen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtvWGPoTHEo

He probably didn't recover from that for weeks :lol

sweggeh
10-18-2014, 01:45 PM
It's Halloween season, scare pranks are fun. Besides, that seems like the average scare prank now looking at how big pranks have gotten. This is probably the best scare prank I've ever seen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtvWGPoTHEo

He probably didn't recover from that for weeks :lol

Those ViralBrothers ***** are fakes bro.

ace23
10-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Watched the behind the scenes video. This ***** momma fine af :biggums:

Jameerthefear
10-18-2014, 02:24 PM
If they tried that shit here there's no way in hell someone wouldn't be carrying. He'd be dead.

Styles p
10-18-2014, 02:51 PM
If they tried that shit here there's no way in hell someone wouldn't be carrying. He'd be dead.

i was just about to say no way they do these in states where concealed carry is common.

BRabbiT
10-18-2014, 03:02 PM
:lol

Done_And_Done
10-18-2014, 04:17 PM
I enjoyed that thoroughly

StephHamann
10-18-2014, 04:26 PM
:roll:

prank thats actually funny

robert de niro
10-18-2014, 04:33 PM
damn that's crazy :oldlol: reminds me of this other one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xSNiPx791A

rezznor
10-18-2014, 04:44 PM
he would have been shot in texas

Draz
10-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Yeah I literally died laughing watching this lmfao. Pretty intense shit there

Rake2204
10-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Is "fear of imminent injury" a legitimate United States law? I don't even know if this site is legit, because I saw it in a YouTube comment, but it stated, in part:[quote]Tenn. Code Ann.

MavsSuperFan
10-18-2014, 05:48 PM
I think he fakes his videos

Smook A.
10-18-2014, 06:11 PM
That was awesome but look at those views! Vitaly is getting a shit ton of money. What a life. Prank once every 2 weeks and earn $1,000,000+ a year.

MavsSuperFan
10-18-2014, 06:15 PM
That was awesome but look at those views! Vitaly is getting a shit ton of money. What a life. Prank once every 2 weeks and earn $1,000,000+ a year.
He probably just pays people to let him prank them at this point.

Zero risk and very cheap compared to his earnings

Smook A.
10-18-2014, 06:20 PM
He probably just pays people to let him prank them at this point.

Zero risk and very cheap compared to his earnings
Yeah I honestly won't be surprised if he fakes his videos. Same with the other top pranksters like fouseyTUBE and Roman Atwood

tomtucker
10-19-2014, 02:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMsqrG9RWg

Smh...

If this is real, this is the most ****ed up prank I have ever seen. Very disturbing to watch, imagine actually being there.

That said Vitaly is known for making fake vids so these people may just be actors I dont know. But even if thats true, its still wrong to make this vid. Lots of kids watch this stuff.

:eek: ..holy crap,.....makeup did a good job, looks mighty real :eek:

tomtucker
10-19-2014, 03:06 AM
strange that all the cars in the parking garage are brand new white cars.......at around 1:40 in the video
??
the couple in the end, also walked away from their car, leaving the lights on ?

rezznor
10-19-2014, 03:38 AM
strange that all the cars in the parking garage are brand new white cars.......at around 1:40 in the video
??
the couple in the end, also walked away from their car, leaving the lights on ?
on new cars lights turn off after a few seconds once u walk away.

this was a pretty good prank. better then those stupid ones where they try to go piss off black folk

heres another good halloween prank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMMpaMLZxG4

Milbuck
10-19-2014, 03:49 AM
Don't really care, that was honestly really ****ing entertaining.

jstern
10-19-2014, 04:26 AM
I wonder about such a prank. For them to pull off such a prank, over and over again, the police and 911 would have to know about it.

It's the type of prank that can leave some of those people psychologically damaged. I wonder if people could sue them. Not to mention all the other things that could go wrong. Heart attacks, guys driving away crashing into something, perhaps run over someone. Run over them, shoot them.

Draz
10-19-2014, 10:48 AM
I wonder about such a prank. For them to pull off such a prank, over and over again, the police and 911 would have to know about it.

It's the type of prank that can leave some of those people psychologically damaged. I wonder if people could sue them. Not to mention all the other things that could go wrong. Heart attacks, guys driving away crashing into something, perhaps run over someone. Run over them, shoot them.
Fuq her right in the pussi

dude77
10-19-2014, 11:27 AM

:nods: .. all the more reason to assume that the 'victims' are paid actors

DwnShft2Xcelr8
10-19-2014, 12:04 PM
he would have been shot in texas

Let's hope he tries something similar in Texas.

Pushxx
10-20-2014, 11:26 PM
A couple of Vitaly's and one of Jack Vale's actors have come out about.

Jack Vale got caught with a fake cop in one of his video, for example. An actor from one of Vitaly's elevator pranks revealed himself.

These pranksters have to fake it for better reactions and to avoid the police. It works. It's better in every way for them minus having to pay a small amount of money to the actors.

BigBoss
10-21-2014, 12:52 AM
lol @ OP thinking it's real and making a thread about it on the internet:roll: :roll:

NuggetsFan
10-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Don't really care, that was honestly really ****ing entertaining.

Yeah that's a funny one.

I kinda just always assume there fake tho. I find it hard to tell with alot of these. Some seem pretty set up. I have no idea what the normal reaction would be for something like this.