PDA

View Full Version : elfrid payton "taller rondo" - 1 point ,0/1 fg in 21 minutes

Lord Bean
10-19-2014, 02:50 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pq2-roB58yE/UgVTWnCbSLI/AAAAAAAAGm8/U6j9t7PtQUY/s1600/Screen+Shot+2013-08-09+at+11.20.16+AM.png

FKAri
10-19-2014, 02:53 AM
still better than Rondo :confusedshrug:

Sarcastic
10-19-2014, 02:58 AM
He's struggling now, but once he becomes a Laker he will be fine.

navy
10-19-2014, 03:04 AM
Preseason...

Smook A.
10-19-2014, 03:06 AM
Lol if he was on your team I bet you'd probably be like "Oh it's fine, he's just a rookie and its only preseason so he's still learning"

Lord Bean
10-19-2014, 03:08 AM
Lol if he was on your team I bet you'd probably be like "Oh it's fine, he's just a rookie and its only preseason so he's still learning"
my team is shaq

shaq is 4 x champion and most dominant ever

Smook A.
10-19-2014, 03:09 AM
my team is shaq

shaq is 4 x champion and most dominant ever
Soooo... you're saying you don't have a team anymore. K.

Lord Bean
10-19-2014, 03:11 AM
Soooo... you're saying you don't have a team anymore. K.
my team is shaq

shaq is top 5 player ever

my team is better than orlando magic

Lord Bean
10-19-2014, 03:14 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

poido123
10-19-2014, 03:19 AM
Gordon is Jameer's boy now, dumped Elfrid like a bad habit and now he sucks :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
10-19-2014, 03:24 AM
Jameer alt exposed:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356216

Lord Bean
10-19-2014, 03:25 AM
Jameer alt exposed:

:facepalm

i was make fun of jameer

Fudge
10-19-2014, 03:25 AM
Dude is so fcking overrated.

poido123
10-19-2014, 03:27 AM

Second coming of Wilt.

Just needs to try harder and get taller- ISH logic.

navy
10-19-2014, 03:35 AM
By who?

Fudge
10-19-2014, 04:14 AM
By who?
By people.

ROY? Future All-Star/Superstar? The second coming of Rondo?

FOH, dude will never amount to anything with that hair.

BlackWhiteGreen
10-19-2014, 04:31 AM
still better than Rondo :confusedshrug:

Wow.

Jameerthefear
10-19-2014, 05:33 AM
7 assists. IDC about the rest.

StephHamann
10-19-2014, 06:08 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3117863/shaq-laugh-and-point-o.gif

Sportal
10-19-2014, 06:58 AM
It's hilarious how Jameer didn't make a thread about the result today. Zero stat line threads either. I bet he'll say "it's only pre-season" now too... Been all "YEAH, in your FACES, Magic are x-x in pre-season" over the past week or so, lost to the 76ers... lmao.

20Four
10-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Jameer alt exposed:

Jameer.....lol why you keep makin alts for?

Gordon = Jameer

trabash
10-19-2014, 08:20 AM
Bill Simmons said he's gonna be Rookie of the Year :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
10-19-2014, 08:56 AM
It's hilarious how Jameer didn't make a thread about the result today. Zero stat line threads either. I bet he'll say "it's only pre-season" now too... Been all "YEAH, in your FACES, Magic are x-x in pre-season" over the past week or so, lost to the 76ers... lmao.
idk man maybe it was because we rested all our starters !

nzamcdza
10-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Patience.

NugzFan
10-19-2014, 11:36 AM

Exactly. But if they did well you know we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Le Shaqtus
10-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Are you gonna ignore all the other good games he had this pre season? :lol

outbreak
10-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Jeez some people on ISH are obviously mentally handicapped. A rookie is known to struggle shooting but has a rep for defence and facilitating has a poor scoring game in pre season? So ****ing what? He still picked up 7 assists and he has had some really top notch games this pre season if you actually cared to watch them. He has played great defence, has shown he can drive through traffic when he plays more aggressive and has made some great passes and plays. He's going to be a good starter and has shown if the stars align he has the potential to be a really good player in this league. Everyone has been praising him including the guys he's played against, they all talk about how far along he is for a rookie and how he plays and carries himself like a veteran already. he will still need some time to learn how to run an NBA team though and he needs to learn when to create for himself and others.

outbreak
10-19-2014, 05:06 PM
:biggums:

Magic rested Vucevic, Harris, Ridnour, Ben Gordon and Aaron Gordon. We ran our bench guys like Nicholson, Green, Dedmon and Marble for 30+ minutes of the game. Are you really going to act like that means anything at all? It's a chance for the bench to get a run.

Jameers been acting like orlando would make the play offs since the off season. I don't think we have a chance of doing it at all but most of his threads lately have been about what our young guys have shown not how well we are doing in preseason. And our young guys have looked like they are panning out ok in pre season so far. Harris's jump shot looks improved, Vucevic is actually playing aggressive in the post now and looking like he could put up a great season (which will drive his price up though which sucks), O'quinn has been on a tear, Payton looks ready to start, Gordon has surprisingly hit a few 3s and jumpers while he's still raw at least it's a start which many didn't expect. The only let down I've had this pre season is Fournier, he's struggled bad at times and isn't performing how I hoped but we'll see if he gels.

Sportal
10-19-2014, 09:34 PM
:biggums:

Magic rested Vucevic, Harris, Ridnour, Ben Gordon and Aaron Gordon. We ran our bench guys like Nicholson, Green, Dedmon and Marble for 30+ minutes of the game. Are you really going to act like that means anything at all? It's a chance for the bench to get a run.

Jameers been acting like orlando would make the play offs since the off season. I don't think we have a chance of doing it at all but most of his threads lately have been about what our young guys have shown not how well we are doing in preseason. And our young guys have looked like they are panning out ok in pre season so far. Harris's jump shot looks improved, Vucevic is actually playing aggressive in the post now and looking like he could put up a great season (which will drive his price up though which sucks), O'quinn has been on a tear, Payton looks ready to start, Gordon has surprisingly hit a few 3s and jumpers while he's still raw at least it's a start which many didn't expect. The only let down I've had this pre season is Fournier, he's struggled bad at times and isn't performing how I hoped but we'll see if he gels.

My post was clearly not based towards you, nor was is honestly towards the Magic franchise. It was solely towards Jameer who picks and chooses his arguments, trolls other teams' fans during pre-season and bases his theories on games that essentially, matter absolute zero. It's easy to post around here like he does, zero logic, hardly any factual evidence, if any at all and as a whole, taint the perception of this forum, which tbfh, it's really not that great right now. I lurk and read a lot more topics than I decide to post in, for the sole reason of posters like Jameer being idiots. 99% of the posts he makes are illogical, biased and crap.