PDA

View Full Version : Players making 30m a year?

Nash
10-19-2014, 06:38 AM
So, the projected new max in 2 years will approximately be 30m a year for established players.

Wonder which players will get the full 30m a year type of max? Surely teams can't be as loose as they've been today handing out the max left and right just like that? Lebron and Durant are probably the only 2 who deserve to earn 30m a year. Or will every all star get the max?

roffie
10-19-2014, 07:04 AM
anthony davis

ILLsmak
10-19-2014, 07:16 AM
MJ got 30 fullmax, right? I see fullmax as something that a lot of people will get.

Basically, the gap is always closing because every time a borderline superstar gets closer to it, the more people who are gonna want the whole thing.

It'll be nice to have some room, though, because a lot of bad players are making 10mil a year. "bad players." 10 Mil doesn't seem like such a travesty when people are making 30.

Bron is gonna try to get it, I'm sure. Maybe that's why the NBA is marketing "team concepts" now... they don't wanna pay people 30 mil haha.

-Smak

Sakkreth
10-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Lockout is a sure thing at this point.

SexSymbol
10-19-2014, 07:29 AM
30 mil a year? That's 30 mil in a day, hooray
Take a step in my shoes, live the life fool of booze
and hoes and homies and houses filled with felony don't wanna bring out the hell in me
While you're nodding your head to this incredible melody