PDA

View Full Version : Questbrook and the Thunder.

Real14
10-20-2014, 12:13 AM
How will the thunder play in these first couple months of the season?
How will Russell Questbrook do as a leader?
What seed will the thunder be the first game durant comes back?

LoneyROY7
10-20-2014, 12:14 AM
1. Decent.

2. Above-average.

3. Sixth.

JohnMax
10-20-2014, 12:20 AM
I want the Thunder to get exposed without Durant

j3lademaster
10-20-2014, 12:29 AM
I want the Thunder to get exposed without Durantexposed in the reg season without Durant, exposed in the playoffs without Westbrook.

Smook A.
10-20-2014, 12:48 AM
1. Even without Kevin Durant, the Thunder still have a solid team. Look for Russell Westbrook, Serge Ibaka, Reggie Jackson, and the Thunder's other key players to step up in the time Durant is out. Oh and also, Durant won't be out for a 'couple months'. It'll be more like 1 month to 1 1/2 months.

2. As I said before, I think he'll step up big time. I see him having a statline of something like 26/7/6.

3. I'm gonna go ahead and just say that I think the OKC Thunder will be the 5th or 6th seed when Durant comes back. When the season finishes, I can see them climbing up to the 3rd seed or maybe even 2nd.

I<3NBA
10-20-2014, 02:44 AM
they will play average
Westbrook will suck as a leader. probably piss off everyone in his team
they will be 6th, probably even seven

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-20-2014, 04:32 AM
How will the thunder play in these first couple months of the season?
How will Russell Questbrook do as a leader?
What seed will the thunder be the first game durant comes back?

Not well.............i feel bad for Westbrook hes a great player but he doesnt deserve the criticism hes gonna get

Decent......

Ill say 8th but it might even be lower if all the other contenders are healthy

NZStreetBaller
10-20-2014, 04:40 AM
exposed in the reg season without Durant, exposed in the playoffs without Westbrook.

Durant didnt get exposed in the playoffs :facepalm grizzles are a very tough team to beat in the playoffs. and no durant couldnt beat em without westbrook and westbrook wouldnt beat them without durant. u need good bigs to beat memphis.

NZStreetBaller
10-20-2014, 04:42 AM
I want the Thunder to get exposed without Durant

I feel like Durant already proved himself without westbrook last season. it practically earned him an MVP. and im sick of lebron stans thinking that westbrooks carrying this team. now if westbrook does have a run like durant did last year it basically proves who the better man is right ???.

#exposed
#westbrookoverrated

c5terror
10-20-2014, 07:55 AM
exposed in the reg season without Durant, exposed in the playoffs without Westbrook.

Both got exposed without ibaka.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-20-2014, 08:11 AM
Both got exposed without ibaka.
Makes no sense.......Ibaka isnt a star player but no one else can score consistently and hes assisted on 85% of his baskets......they need him or what other bigs they got:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

The Heat wouldve lost to the Celtics in 2012 if Bosh didnt come back:confusedshrug:

c5terror
10-20-2014, 08:18 AM
Makes no sense.......Ibaka isnt a star player but no one else can score consistently and hes assisted on 85% of his baskets......they need him or what other bigs they got:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

The Heat wouldve lost to the Celtics in 2012 if Bosh didnt come back:confusedshrug:

I know man, but still they got hammered down really hard without him(blowing them out), ah yeah may be exposed is little too harsh since 2014 spurs post mav turned up the gear.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-20-2014, 08:22 AM
I know man, but still they got hammered down really hard without him(blowing them out), ah yeah may be exposed is little too harsh since 2014 spurs post mav turned up the gear.
They lost by 28 with Ibaka playing in the 2nd last game.........there was just no stopping SA that postseason they were on a mission