PDA

View Full Version : Lebron already making excuse - " chicago is better team "

Lord Bean
10-20-2014, 02:37 PM
"It's going to be fun. I don't really see a rivalry renewed right now," James said after shootaround this morning. "We haven't done anything right now. They're a team that's much better than us right now just off chemistry. They've been together for a while. The system has been there for a while. So, we have a long way to go."

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/10/lebron_james_concedes_to_the_c.html

so much for competititiive fire

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mattvNJ
10-20-2014, 02:41 PM
getting his excuses ready. I really wish the guy just wouldnt say anything most of the time.

russwest0
10-20-2014, 02:44 PM
The man knows what he's doing. Low expectations = little chances to "fail in the media's eyes = easier accolades and image.

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Yeah, because it's not like damn near half that Bulls team is different from last year or anything..

It's not like McDermott, Mirotic, Bairstow are rookies, Gasol, Brooks, Moore, etc are new additions, it's not like their franchise player has played only 10 games in 2 seasons..

Byobob
10-20-2014, 02:48 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/10/lebron_james_concedes_to_the_c.html

so much for competititiive fire

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wow! What a puss! The guy should just do a press con saying, not 1... not 2..

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Nowitness
10-20-2014, 02:48 PM
tim duncan promises to win and he does. lebron promises 8 rings and cannot deliver. mocks my boy dirk and gets destroyed on.

lebron is smart doing this. he can't deliver so he needs to downplay his stacked team.

russwest0
10-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Yeah, because it's not like damn near half that Bulls team is different from last year or anything..

It's not like McDermott, Mirotic, Bairstow are rookies, Gasol, Brooks, Moore, etc are new additions, it's not like their franchise player has played only 10 games in 2 seasons..

Yeah and if you watched Rose last year when he was 100% he looked pretty damn bad.

And don't give me that "shaking the rust" off nonsense either. He came back way after his injury should have healed up and had the preseason to shake off the rust.

nathanjizzle
10-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Yeah and if you watched Rose last year when he was 100% he looked pretty damn bad.

And don't give me that "shaking the rust" off nonsense either. He came back way after his injury should have healed up and had the preseason to shake off the rust.

youre retarded.

riseagainst
10-20-2014, 02:56 PM
yep. He's a very smart individual. A coward, but a very smart one.

He intentionally declares that his team is crap so there won't be any heat on him if he gets eliminated in the playoffs. Unlike in previous years when he declares himself the King and promised rings to Cleveland. Then he completely got shat on by everyone so that's why he went to team up.

Now that he is saying that his team is sh1t and there won't be any championship expectations, he will be propped up by fans if Cleveland wins it all, which we all know they will, because he "carried" a "crap" team to a ring. But if he loses, he'll just say, I told you so from the beginning.

Win-win situation for lebron.
:applause:

Beastmode88
10-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Where's the competitive fire? :facepalm

russwest0
10-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Where's the competitive fire? :facepalm

Competitive fire? LeBron?

You're talking about the guy who just bitched out and formed yet ANOTHER superteam in one of the weakest conferences of all time. And he STILL doesn't have the confidence to say that they're the favorites... :facepalm

edrick
10-20-2014, 03:08 PM
You dudes read into everything. CHEMISTRY wise, of course he's right.

New coach and system, Lebron won't be the primary ball handler for the first time in his career, etc.

r15mohd
10-20-2014, 03:12 PM
You dudes read into everything. CHEMISTRY wise, of course he's right.

New coach and system, Lebron won't be the primary ball handler for the first time in his career, etc.

don't explain logic to them...it's a never-ending battle

J Shuttlesworth
10-20-2014, 03:23 PM
don't explain logic to them...it's a never-ending battle
The best part is that if LeBron had said the opposite, they would be claiming "What an egotistical maniac. This team hasn't played a single game and he's claiming they're better than the bulls"

Straight_Ballin
10-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Wow, now we have bran Stan's making up excuses for the excuses that Bran makes. :lol

russwest0
10-20-2014, 03:25 PM
The best part is that if LeBron had said the opposite, they would be claiming "What an egotistical maniac. This team hasn't played a single game and he's claiming they're better than the bulls"

Who here would have said that?

Cleveland is loaded and they are projected to win the most games this season. And hell, their 3rd best player is better than Chicago's first. The only people I've heard say dumb shit like that are bran stans trying to do some preemptive damage control.

J Shuttlesworth
10-20-2014, 03:27 PM
Who here would have said that?

You, for start, then all the other LeBron hate trolls

J Shuttlesworth
10-20-2014, 03:28 PM
I love how everyone is acting like he didn't say "just based off chemistry"

Yes, a team that has been together for years will have better chemistry than a newly formed team with a coach who is new to the NBA. It's not exactly rocket science

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 03:37 PM
I love how everyone is acting like he didn't say "just based off chemistry"

Yes, a team that has been together for years will have better chemistry than a newly formed team with a coach who is new to the NBA. It's not exactly rocket science
I'd say Rose, Gasol, Mirotic, McDermott, Brooks, Moore, etc. are pretty valuable pieces to that Bulls team..all of which were either rookies, free agent acquisitions, or injured for significant time. They have their own chemistry issues to deal with.

I'd bet on Kyrie and Lebron figuring things out way before Derrick Rose returns to top form and fits well within the Bulls offense like he did pre-ACL tear.

I'd bet on Love's rebounding and shooting translating to the Cavs offense much sooner than Gasol's offense merging seamlessly with 2 other legit starting big men in Noah and Taj, and another quality up and coming rookie in Mirotic.

I'd bet on Waiters getting his shit together and buying into the system way before McDermott develops into a consistent and reliable contributor.

I'd bet on vets like Mike Miller, Shawn Marion, and potentially Ray Allen knowing their role and respecting the system way before guys like Aaron Brooks and E'twuan Moore who are looking for contracts down the road.

305Baller
10-20-2014, 03:50 PM
he's getting ready for 2/6.

J Shuttlesworth
10-20-2014, 03:51 PM
I'd say Rose, Gasol, Mirotic, McDermott, Brooks, Moore, etc. are pretty valuable pieces to that Bulls team..all of which were either rookies, free agent acquisitions, or injured for significant time. They have their own chemistry issues to deal with.
Fair, but the core is Rose/Noah/Thibs and of course they still have Jimmy Buckets and some of the other pieces they've been working with. If Rose is back to original form, he already knows Thibs' system really well along with Noah. The Cavs are all seeing a new coaches system for the first time, and also are getting two of the best players in the league who have never played for the Cavs. I think that is a bigger chemistry issue opposed to adding in the guys you mentioned on the bulls who will all be role players (besides Rose, who already knows the system of course)

I'd bet on Kyrie and Lebron figuring things out way before Derrick Rose returns to top form and fits well within the Bulls offense like he did pre-ACL tear.
I hope you're right, but that's really a physical issue rather than a chemistry issue. It could easily take time for the Cavs to maximize their potential, as it did for the Heat.

I'd bet on Love's rebounding and shooting translating to the Cavs offense much sooner than Gasol's offense merging seamlessly with 2 other legit starting big men in Noah and Taj, and another quality up and coming rookie in Mirotic.
Love has to adjust to going from first option to 2nd/3rd option. It's a huge adjustment mentally and really affects the chemistry of the team. Bosh finally came out (no pun intended) about how he had a lot of trouble adjusting to being 3rd option, and he said it felt like constant work. Sure Love is a great shooter, but chemistry goes far beyond being a great shooter. Let's not forget about DEFENSIVE chemistry. I think the Cavs offense will click well, it's the other end of the floor I'm worried about.

I'd bet on Waiters getting his shit together and buying into the system way before McDermott develops into a consistent and reliable contributor.

I'd bet on vets like Mike Miller, Shawn Marion, and potentially Ray Allen knowing their role and respecting the system way before guys like Aaron Brooks and E'twuan Moore who are looking for contracts down the road.
I do agree with most of this, especially the vets. The part that worries me is the coaching. I think coaching is really the quintessential aspect to team chemistry. If Blatt had already coached the NBA and was proven to be good, I would feel differently about it but it's his first year in the NBA. You will see significant differences between him and great coaches like Thibs when the Cavs play against great coaches.

Either way, if you believe everything you say to be true, it doesn't sound like you're really all that convinced that the Cavs will have better chemistry. You have some points that are all debatable, and could all fall through depending on coaching/players mentalities. It COULD happen that the Cavs end up flowing really well together, but they have a ton of work to do, especially defensively. I think there's more evidence that the Bulls would have better chemistry, assuming Rose is healthy (which is a huge ? of course)

Also, thanks for actually engaging in a conversation and making points instead of just saying "WHERE DAT COMPETITIVE FIYA BRO?" like the trolls :cheers:

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 03:53 PM

so you think Bulls will have a harder time meshing under Thibs than the Cavs will under Blatt (who is coaching in the nba for the first time)?

DonDadda59
10-20-2014, 04:15 PM
He's come a long way from not 5, not 6, not 7. His PR team has been doing work these past few months :applause:

ArbitraryWater
10-20-2014, 04:22 PM

Gasol will fit in rather easily... Rose has been there. Role players find their way.

Let's maximize LeBron/Kyrie's strengths

Dengness9
10-20-2014, 04:30 PM
It's gonna take a lot more time for Rose on his own to work himself back into being a true star in this league.

Last I checked Noah is coming off of summer knee surgery that clearly has him out of shape.

Gasol never played with any of these guys before.

Rose and Butler have started just 10 games together.

McDermott is going to have to adjust to the NBA game and there is no rookie on the Cavs who will be depended on like Dougie for the Bulls.

Mirotic is another rookie who has no NBA experience that is a major part of the rotation and will be depended on.

So the Cavs have Blatt who is a new coach, but do any 1st year coaches have Lebron,Kyrie, and Love as a big 3 with a plethora of role players and up and coming players(waiters/Thompson)?

I dont want to hear too much about the Cavs "chemistry" and "adjustments". They have the most talented team in the NBA and 3 superstars in a conference where no other team truly stacks up to that, maybe the Bulls IF Chicago is lucky.

Lebron is a bitch, and this is just another instance of that.

Thibs was a first year coach and won 62 games and was 3 games from the finals......and Blatt has way more talent and experience on his roster than that young inexperienced Bulls team. And that Bulls team had a 3 superstar Heat team waiting for them. The Cavs have no juggernaut waiting for them this year, they are stacked and they are the juggernaut.

Bron being a puss as always. Never seen such a ball player make such excuses when he has the most stacked team. It's truly embarrassing.

Dengness9
10-20-2014, 04:39 PM
3h
K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop
Did LBJ forget the part about Bulls having 2 stars on minutes limits, 2 rookies and a free agent when he cited their superior chemistry?

exactly

Dengness9
10-20-2014, 04:40 PM
2h
Mike McGraw @McGrawDHBulls
LeBron says Bulls have been "together for a while." Is he expecting Boozer to come out for the jump ball tonight?

SamuraiSWISH
10-20-2014, 04:41 PM
He's setting low expectations, as opposed to absurd ones like in Miami. He's learned his lesson. Promise low, deliver high. That's the way to alter perception. You guys don't get it. The press eats him alive if he says the truth, and that he think the Cvs are better.

Big Cheese
10-20-2014, 04:42 PM
the hate on Lebron is hilarious.

He was hated on in 2010 for saying they will win multiple championships before playing a game. After 2010-2011 heat debacle he understands its a process and takes time to build chemistry, now hes is a puss and an excuse maker.

People will find any angle to try to hate on everything Lebron says.

Dengness9
10-20-2014, 04:47 PM
More food for thought...

Bulls leading scorer last year was Dj Augustin.

2nd leading scorer was Luol Deng(before traded).

3rd leading scorer was Carlos Boozer.

What do they all have in common?

Oh yeah, they aren't on the Chicago Bulls this year.

Dengness9
10-20-2014, 04:48 PM
He's setting low expectations, as opposed to absurd ones like in Miami. He's learned his lesson. Promise low, deliver high. That's the way to alter perception. You guys don't get it. The press eats him alive if he says the truth, and that he think the Cvs are better.

I understand what youre saying,but what he should have done was not make the comment.

Nobody put a gun to his head and made him say it. He's just that much of an idiot that he says this stuff thinking the masses are gonna believe it? GTFO.

ArbitraryWater
10-20-2014, 04:48 PM

The new Swish :applause:

Can give LeBron a break :applause:

Dengness9
10-20-2014, 04:52 PM

He was hated on in 2010 for saying they will win multiple championships before playing a game. After 2010-2011 heat debacle he understands its a process and takes time to build chemistry, now hes is a puss and an excuse maker.

or in this specific example regarding the Bulls, you could look past the BS coming out of his mouth and realize the Bulls chemistry is shit right now.

Have you watched Bulls in pre-season? Pretty ugly stuff, starters have already gone down 20 in 2 different games to other underwhelming teams.

Incorporating Rose, Gasol, McDermott, Mirotic, Brooks is a lot. Only guys with real chemistry are Butler, Noah, Taj, and Kirk. And all 4 of those players roles have changed big time besides maybe Taj, and even Gibson is dealing with going back to the bench role when he was preparing to start before they signed Pau.

Dengness9
10-20-2014, 04:53 PM

The new Swish :applause:

Can give LeBron a break :applause:

Give him a break? For what reason?

His foot is permanently in his mouth.

ImKobe
10-20-2014, 04:58 PM
Bulls, a 1st/2nd round fodder team in the East that lost Luol Deng, replaced Boozer with Pau and has an injured franchise PG, who has not yet proven that he can stay on the court for a full season, following his FIRST knee injury? hmm...

I'm sorry but Lebron is being way too humble here... Of course the Bulls are a contender WHEN HEALTHY, but I don't see how anyone can right now claim them as a contender...

It's just Lebron in damage control mode before the season even begins...so if they lose he can say "well, we weren't the best TEAM".. :kobe:

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Give him a break? For what reason?

His foot is permanently in his mouth.
quit being a salty bitch

JT123
10-20-2014, 05:35 PM
I understand what youre saying,but what he should have done was not make the comment.

Nobody put a gun to his head and made him say it. He's just that much of an idiot that he says this stuff thinking the masses are gonna believe it? GTFO.
Are you a female? Just asking because you come off as very bitchy, as if you are constantly on your period or something.

20Four
10-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Are you a female? Just asking because you come off as very bitchy, as if you are constantly on your period or something.
Jameer calm down little boy, go play with your anime blow up dolls Ph^ggot

NBAplayoffs2001
10-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Greatest Beta To Ever Live

GBTEL :rockon:

nba_55
10-20-2014, 05:40 PM
he's getting ready for 2/6.

:facepalm
He wouldn't make the finals if he lost to chicago.

pegasus
10-20-2014, 05:40 PM
This guy's gotta be the most insecure superstar in the history of sports. Everything he says and does reeks of insecurity.

nba_55
10-20-2014, 05:42 PM
This guy's gotta be the most insecure superstar in the history of sports. Everything he says and does reeks of insecurity.

He is making millions, compete each day, while you sit on your chair following Lebron's life and bitching about every 2 sentences he says. Wouldn't that make you more insecure?

JT123
10-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Jameer calm down little boy, go play with your anime blow up dolls Ph^ggot
:oldlol: Dengness9 alt confirmed! Grow a pair and come at my on your real account, bitch.

nba_55
10-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Greatest Beta To Ever Live

GBTEL :rockon:
Really?
You sit on your chair and bitch about a guy you don't even know. He competes each day, makes millions, and yet, he is the biggest beta? :oldlol: :oldlol:

JT123
10-20-2014, 05:45 PM
The irony of this post. :roll: :roll: :roll:

pegasus
He is making millions, compete each day, while you sit on your chair following Lebron's life and bitching about every 2 sentences he says. Wouldn't that make you more insecure?
Your logic is :blah :blah :blah

20Four
:oldlol: Dengness9 alt confirmed! Grow a pair and come at my on your real account, bitch.
? You are one sad mofo, gettin all mad because I called you out

JT123
10-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Your logic is :blah :blah :blah
Sorry, but he ethered the shit out of you. Be a man and take the L, son.

nba_55
10-20-2014, 05:48 PM
? You are one sad mofo, gettin all mad because I called you out
You are called out someone? :lol You are the living proof that shows midgets also have smaller brains.

NBAplayoffs2001
10-20-2014, 05:48 PM
You are called out someone? :lol You are the living proof that midgets also have smaller brains.

Ayyy another lebron stan to keep my eye on.

pauk
10-20-2014, 05:49 PM
I dont get it, kindof misleading title.... he said:

"They're a team that's much better than us right now just off chemistry."

Anybody who thinks Chicago isnt a better team off chemistry?

Even if he said Chicago is the better team at this moment no matter how you twist and turn it i would agree, but he didnt...

nba_55
10-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Ayyy another lebron stan to keep my eye on.

Yeah, keep an eye on a unknown msg board poster, and yet Lebron is the biggest beta! :oldlol:

JT123
10-20-2014, 05:54 PM
nba_55 ethering nikkas left and right. :lol :lol

NBAplayoffs2001
10-20-2014, 05:55 PM
nba_55 ethering nikkas left and right. :lol :lol

enjoy your eternity in red :D

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 05:57 PM
enjoy your eternity in red :D
i just got rid of one red bar for him :lol

JT123
10-20-2014, 05:58 PM
i just got rid of one red bar for him :lol
:oldlol: :cheers:

Sportal
10-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Well... He's not wrong.

There's a crucial part of that statement which is "team", I would say the bulls are the better TEAM.

Synergy, teamwork, defense etc.

SugarHill
10-20-2014, 06:03 PM
LeBron says his team is great. People bitch
LeBron says his team is decent but not yet at the level they need to be. People bitch

hilarious

Doranku
10-20-2014, 06:05 PM
I dont get it, kindof misleading title.... he said:

Anybody who thinks Chicago isnt a better team off chemistry?

Even if he said Chicago is the better team at this moment no matter how you twist and turn it i would agree, but he didnt...

Are you retarded? Well, I already know the answer to that question. I'll try to be nice since English isn't your first language.

He said Chicago is a better team just off chemistry. He's basically saying Chicago's chemistry alone makes the Bulls a better team. A ridiculous statement in and of itself, but that's what he's implying.

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 06:14 PM
Are you retarded? Well, I already know the answer to that question. I'll try to be nice since English isn't your first language.

He said Chicago is a better team just off chemistry. He's basically saying Chicago's chemistry alone makes the Bulls a better team. A ridiculous statement in and of itself, but that's what he's implying.
but their chemistry is better...
D rose, Gibson, Butler, Noah have all played together for years under the same coach.

Lebron, Kyrie, and Love haven't even been on the floor together yet

JT123
10-20-2014, 06:17 PM
D rose, Gibson, Butler, Noah have all played together for years under the same coach.

It's amazing that Laker fans of all people need to have this explained to them. They should no more than anybody that throwing a bunch of big names together on a roster doesn't automatically make you the best team. :facepalm

PsychoBe
10-20-2014, 06:23 PM
It's amazing that Laker fans of all people need to have this explained to them. They should no more than anybody that throwing a bunch of big names together on a roster doesn't automatically make you the best team. :facepalm

what kind of nonsense is this :roll: :roll: :roll:

drose has been out, noah's been through surgey, rose noah and butler have virtually never shared the court together for more than a quarter of real play, and they replaced boozer with gasol.

the bulls have their own chemistry issues.

Doranku
10-20-2014, 06:23 PM

Rose hasn't played in two years outside of 10 meaningless games last year before re-injuring himself.

The only other time he's played with Butler was when Butler was averaging 8 mpg as a rookie.

Pau Gasol hasn't played a regular season game with the Bulls yet.

So basically a defensive specialist, back-up big, and Noah have chemistry. Nice! Meanwhile, Cleveland has had Kyrie/Dion/Varejao/TT for multiple years. But yeah, Chicago's chemistry is going to be so much better than Cleveland's. :oldlol:

You LeBron fans really need to just focus on your boy because you don't know shit about the rest of the NBA.

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Rose hasn't played in two years outside of 10 meaningless games last year before re-injuring himself.

The only other time he's played with Butler was when Butler was averaging 8 mpg as a rookie.

Pau Gasol hasn't played a regular season yet with the Bulls yet.

So basically a defensive specialist, back-up big, and Noah have chemistry. Nice! Meanwhile, Cleveland has had Kyrie/Dion/Varejao/TT for multiple years. But yeah, Chicago's chemistry is going to be so much better than Cleveland's. :oldlol:

You LeBron fans really need to just focus on your boy because you don't know shit about the rest of the NBA.
Butler, Noah, Gibson have been playing with each other for the past 3 years. The only person who lacks chemistry is Rose.

Lebron and Kevin Love plus a first time NBA coach will have a much harder time adjusting. Not to mention Miller, Marion, and Jones :facepalm

please stfu.

Doranku
10-20-2014, 06:39 PM
Butler, Noah, Gibson have been playing with each other for the past 3 years. The only person who lacks chemistry is Rose.

Lebron and Kevin Love plus a first time NBA coach will have a much harder time adjusting. Not to mention Miller, Marion, and Jones :facepalm

please stfu.

I guess Pau Gasol doesn't exist. :oldlol:

Miller? Marion? Jones? Why are you listing scrubs that won't see the floor for more than 15 minutes a game. Here, I'll do the same for the Bulls. Brooks/McDermott/Mirotic.

So basically the Bulls have a core of Butler/Noah/Gibson who have played together the past three years.

The Cavs have a core of Kyrie/Dion/Varejao/TT who have played together the past two years. Kyrie/Varejao/TT have played together the past three years.

The Bulls will have to adjust to the return of Derrick Rose and addition of Pau Gasol.

The Cavs will have to adjust to the return of LeBron James and addition of Kevin Love.

Both teams have three scrub additions that they will have to integrate. But the Cavs have soooo much more chemistry issues, right?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Just2McFly
10-20-2014, 07:04 PM
More food for thought...

Bulls leading scorer last year was Dj Augustin.

2nd leading scorer was Luol Deng(before traded).

3rd leading scorer was Carlos Boozer.

What do they all have in common?

Oh yeah, they aren't on the Chicago Bulls this year.

How is an idiot with a starving brain going to give food for thought?

You guys have a set foundation and culture around your team which is what chemistry is based off of meanwhile the cavs are nowhere near the same team they were last year. Almost everything is different.

chosen_one6
10-20-2014, 07:33 PM
This thread is full of dumbasses and more reaches than Kobe Bryant on defense.

knicksman
10-20-2014, 07:41 PM
Sorry, but he ethered the shit out of you. Be a man and take the L, son.

the haters try to compete with lebron while you guys are followers of him. So when it comes to ranking..

We>>>You. You betas are the lowest of the lows. You are the best evidence the evolution theory. You still possess that monkey mentality

Le Shaqtus
10-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Man you'd never catch MJ, Bird, or Magic saying that shit. Especially Bird, he'd be like "Bulls? Never heard of the chumps"

Dude needs to grow some balls, no f*cking fire at all. Even if Chicago is a better team, which they are based on Chemistry, but not on talent. Why would you say that outloud? Either you're making excuses or you're actually scared. It's like his whole career is just damage control, dude's gotta realize if/when he loses he's gonna get hated on and berated whether he acts like a scared fake humble baby or have the confidence of the best player in the world, I think he should be going for the latter.

Rose, for all his faults, definitely wouldn't say the Cavs are the better team even though they are.

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 10:05 PM
I guess Pau Gasol doesn't exist. :oldlol:

Miller? Marion? Jones? Why are you listing scrubs that won't see the floor for more than 15 minutes a game. Here, I'll do the same for the Bulls. Brooks/McDermott/Mirotic.

So basically the Bulls have a core of Butler/Noah/Gibson who have played together the past three years.

The Cavs have a core of Kyrie/Dion/Varejao/TT who have played together the past two years. Kyrie/Varejao/TT have played together the past three years.

The Bulls will have to adjust to the return of Derrick Rose and addition of Pau Gasol.

The Cavs will have to adjust to the return of LeBron James and addition of Kevin Love.

Both teams have three scrub additions that they will have to integrate. But the Cavs have soooo much more chemistry issues, right?

Stop embarrassing yourself.
ur ****ing forgetting one of the most important parts, THE COACH :facepalm

Anyways Cavs won who cares

JebronLames
10-20-2014, 10:11 PM
LeHumble

FLDFSU
10-20-2014, 11:00 PM

The 2010-11 Heat was not a debacle. We were not even supposed to get passed Boston in the second round.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-20-2014, 11:01 PM
The 2010-11 Heat was not a debacle. We were not even supposed to get passed Boston in the second round.
Yeah, you're trolling.

AirTupac
10-20-2014, 11:02 PM
LePreparedToFail

http://giant.gfycat.com/YawningIckyBarebirdbat.gif

FLDFSU
10-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Yeah, you're trolling.

http://www.si.com/nba/2013/12/13/experts-picksplayoffs

How soon we forget. And BTW, the Lakers were the overwhelming favorite to win the championship before the season. That link is was the experts pick right before the playoffs began.

Like I said, the 2011 actually did better than what was expected.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-20-2014, 11:33 PM
http://www.si.com/nba/2013/12/13/experts-picksplayoffs

How soon we forget. And BTW, the Lakers were the overwhelming favorite to win the championship before the season. That link is was the experts pick right before the playoffs began.

Like I said, the 2011 actually did better than what was expected.

Damn 4 "experts" from SI? Amazing. Now post ESPNs "expert" picks.

Listen, clown, I was here in 2011, and the Heat were overwhelming favorites to win it all. The end.

ArbitraryWater
10-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Damn 4 "experts" from SI? Amazing. Now post ESPN's expert picks.

Listen, clown, I was here in 2011, and the Heat were overwhelming favorites to win it all. The end.

I was there too, but I remember ALOT of folks having the Celtics to win that 2nd round... Felt like Heat were Underdogs in the ECSF and ECF (both won), and clear Favorites in the Final (lost)...

FLDFSU
10-20-2014, 11:41 PM
I was there too, but I remember ALOT of folks having the Celtics to win that 2nd round... Felt like Heat were Underdogs in the ECSF and ECF (both won), and clear Favorites in the Final (lost)...

The sole time the Heat became the favorites was AFTER the ECF.

The Heat was not favored against Boston and were still slight dogs to the Bulls. The Heat were overwhelming favorites against the 76ers and the Mavs.

At the beginning of the season...the Lakers and Celtics were the favorites and many were not even sure the Heat would get past the Magic.

Gotta love revisionist history tho.

ballinhun8
10-20-2014, 11:51 PM

You were here??

Who were you really?