PDA

View Full Version : Watching this Cavs/Bulls game...

JT123
10-20-2014, 08:15 PM
and I gotta say I didn't know Verejao was this good. :eek: In fact I think this guy is good enough to be a legit 3rd option on a title team. Question is, could he be a better 3rd option than a player like Chris Bosh? I think so. Based on what I've seen thus far the only advantage Bosh has over Andy is 3 point shooting, and the fact that he's less injury prone. What do you think ISH? If Verejao wasn't so injury prone would he be a better third option than Bosh? :confusedshrug:

chazzy
10-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Enjoy your bandwagon fans, Cavs fans

TheReal Kendall
10-20-2014, 08:19 PM
We really didn't need a thread for this.

Andy will not be the 3rd option.

1st: Bron
2nd: Kyrie
3rd: Love
4th: Andy

RedBlackAttack
10-20-2014, 08:22 PM
and I gotta say I didn't know Verejao was this good. :eek: In fact I think this guy is good enough to be a legit 3rd option on a title team. Question is, could he be a better 3rd option than a player like Chris Bosh? I think so. Based on what I've seen thus far the only advantage Bosh has over Andy is 3 point shooting, and the fact that he's less injury prone. What do you think ISH? If Verejao wasn't so injury prone would he be a better third option than Bosh? :confusedshrug:
I'm shocked you didn't know something about the Cavs' roster prior to James returning.

Ai2death
10-20-2014, 08:23 PM
SO what your saying is Cavs have a better team then Miami, so stacked? Trying to raise Lebron, you have unintentionally shat on him, how does it make you feel?

Ai2death
10-20-2014, 08:24 PM
I'm shocked you didn't know something about the Cavs' roster prior to James returning.

Andy who?

Smook A.
10-20-2014, 08:25 PM
Andy has always been a solid player. Before he got injured in the 2012/13 season, he was averaging 14 pts & 14 rebs a game.

JT123
10-20-2014, 08:26 PM
We really didn't need a thread for this.

Andy will not be the 3rd option.

1st: Bron
2nd: Kyrie
3rd: Love
4th: Andy
I know, but if the Cavs didn't have Love I think Andy COULD be a legit 3rd option. For 4 years now we have heard Bosh apologists say that Lebron forces big men to play on the perimeter, :rolleyes: yet Verejao is doing it all tonight, hitting jumpers from the perimeter AND scoring in the paint. :applause:
I truly believe Andy would be a better 3rd option player than Bosh ever was.

TheReal Kendall
10-20-2014, 08:27 PM
I know, but if the Cavs didn't have Love I think Andy COULD be a legit 3rd option. For 4 years now we have heard Bosh apologists say that Lebron forces big men to play on the perimeter, :rolleyes: yet Verejao is doing it all tonight, hitting jumpers from the perimeter AND scoring in the paint. :applause:
I truly believe would be a better 3rd option player than Bosh ever was.

Nah. I forgot about Waiters so Andy is actually the 5th option.

hawksdogsbraves
10-20-2014, 08:28 PM
One good half in a preseason game and Varejao is now a third option on a championship contender. That's a classic ISH thread.

Sarcastic
10-20-2014, 08:31 PM
First time I ever agree with OP. Makes you wonder why LeBron had to tuck his tail and run to Wade's arms in Miami.

JT123
10-20-2014, 08:32 PM
One good half in a preseason game and Varejao is now a third option on a championship contender. That's a classic ISH thread.
He dominated Miami as well. Verejao is legit.

hawksdogsbraves
10-20-2014, 08:57 PM

You're taking what I assume to be the only times you've ever seen Varejao, two preseason games, and ignoring the other 500 or so games in his career where he's averaged 7/8.

r0drig0lac
10-20-2014, 09:01 PM
:lol

Paul George 24
10-20-2014, 09:05 PM
moron :facepalm

MVBallin2K
10-20-2014, 09:09 PM
So wait, you don't know Andy V is that good but he played with Lebron for years before Lebron left.

So what, unless you started watching Lebron after he joined the Heat, you're telling me that Andy V wasn't good playing with Lebron and got better playing without him? Very interesting.