PDA

View Full Version : Cavs/Bulls Post-Game discussion 10/20

KyleKong
10-20-2014, 10:36 PM
I was watching Monday Night Football, can someone tell me how these teams looked against each other?

I saw the vine of Rose making Irving dance, that was tight.

navy
10-20-2014, 10:37 PM
There is already a thread. PM a mod to reopen it. It was closed for some unknown reason.

YouGotServed
10-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Why don't you post a video link phaggit?

KyleKong
10-20-2014, 10:39 PM
There is already a thread. PM a mod to reopen it. It was closed for some unknown reason.

That thread had literally 0% to do with the game itself.

Cactus-Sack
10-20-2014, 10:39 PM
Fvck the mods.

YouGotServed
10-20-2014, 10:40 PM
Fvck the mods.

Which ones

inclinerator
10-20-2014, 10:42 PM
bulls lost, 4 casualties

Sportal
10-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Was it a good game? Any good highlights or stats?

Cactus-Sack
10-20-2014, 10:43 PM
Which ones

The bron stan version of Mussolini one.

TheReal Kendall
10-20-2014, 10:45 PM
It's on now on NBAtv

KyleKong
10-20-2014, 10:48 PM
It's on now on NBAtv

Thank you.

and

http://media.giphy.com/media/3CN1y7txblE4zBXWNy/giphy.gif

:eek:

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 10:48 PM
Kyrie led the Cavs to victory while droppping 28/6 on Rose

AirTupac
10-20-2014, 10:52 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/YawningIckyBarebirdbat.gif :applause: :applause: :applause:

RoundMoundOfReb
10-20-2014, 10:53 PM
damn kyrie on skates

SpecialQue
10-20-2014, 10:54 PM
That piece of shit Rose was really on fire tonight.

KyleKong
10-20-2014, 10:56 PM
Irving played 40 minutes in a preseason game?

:biggums:

PsychoBe
Irving played 40 minutes in a preseason game?

and they say he outplayed rose :roll: :roll: :roll:

beastee
Kyrie led the Cavs to victory while droppping 28/6 on Rose
On Rose... :rolleyes:

beastee
10-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Yo cocaine, I got proof you are FOS. I expect a video Rebuttal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj57Eyzfq5A
Merked.

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Just finished watching the game...Kyrie didn't do jack shit against Rose, and got burned by Rose. He slaughtered Aaron Brooks and got slaughtered when Rose was in the game. 9 points against Rose and 19 against Brooks and occasionally Hinrich. Kyrie went from 11 to 25 in the 3rd when was Rose was out.

This is going to be a nasty rivalry. It was a close game with all 3 of Rose, Noah and Taj playing 24 minutes or less, and Butler not even playing..and with Lebron at 32 min, Love at 35, Waiters at 32, and Irving at 39. In regular minutes, if Butler can come back and do his thing defensively while also giving them 15 ppg, and when Mirotic/McDermott become more comfortable with the offense...the Bulls could be scary good. Cleveland goes without saying. Both of these teams could be championship level.

beastee
10-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Just finished watching the game...Kyrie didn't do jack shit against Rose, and got burned by Rose. He slaughtered Aaron Brooks and got slaughtered when Rose was in the game. 9 points against Rose and 19 against Brooks and occasionally Hinrich. Kyrie went from 11 to 25 in the 3rd when was Rose was out.

This is going to be a nasty rivalry. It was a close game with all 3 of Rose, Noah and Taj playing 24 minutes or less, and Butler not even playing..and with Lebron at 32 min, Love at 35, Waiters at 32, and Irving at 39. In regular minutes, if Butler can come back and do his thing defensively while also giving them 15 ppg, and when Mirotic/McDermott become more comfortable with the offense...the Bulls could be scary good. Cleveland goes without saying. Both of these teams could be championship level.

Agreed. I calculated 24 mins for Bulls starters, 32 for Cavs. That is a huge difference. Especially when 20% of your team starting five is out. Can't wait for this rivalry the next 2 seasons. Game ON!

ballinhun8
10-20-2014, 11:21 PM
I just need to let this out for my Bulls brethren.

CavaliersFTW IS A B*TCH. Turning into the new PurpleChuck.

Its cool tho. I can see he is becoming like the new age Cavs followers.

Hopefully there is a way to ban certain posters from posting in game threads. Anyone know if there is? In case there is, here are some guys that shouldn't be allowed to post in said game threads -

Dubeta/lebronxrings/jt123
Mehyma24
Cocaine80s
Navy
Ariza4three
Meyhma24

I'll think of more :D

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 11:23 PM

Hopefully there is a way to ban certain posters from posting in game threads. Anyone know if there is? In case there is, here are some guys that shouldn't be allowed to post in said game threads -

Cocaine80s
Navy
Ariza4three

Mods.

mehyaM24

Cocaine80s
Navy
Ariza4three

could you be any more obvious poido? :facepalm

ballinhun8
Mods.

Shut up cabron

ballinhun8
10-20-2014, 11:24 PM
could you be any more obvious poido? :facepalm

I was here before poido you moron.

Anything else? Just shut up then.

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Shut up cabron
Carbon?

Cocaine80s
10-20-2014, 11:26 PM
I was here before poido you moron.

Anything else? Just shut up then.
You are definitely poido :oldlol:
Why else would you be so upset about the game thread? You weren't even posting in it

Heavincent
10-20-2014, 11:26 PM
Damn, that other thread is a graveyard :lol

ballinhun8
10-20-2014, 11:33 PM
I was working. There are these things called jobs that adults have.

But I got home and decided to read thru the thread because what preseason game could have that many replies. Lo and behold and bran Stan filled one. Albeit poido did go overboard. But that's cuz RBA only warned swish. Never was a warning sent to cavsftw for his obvious trolling. But somehow Cavs "knew" to stop trolling even though he didn't. Yea, swish went too far with his city of Cleveland joke but Cavs was never warned for his jabs every post. And even arbitrary pointed it out.

mehyaM24
10-20-2014, 11:35 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

keep embarrasing yourself poido. anyone with half a brain knows its you. smh.

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Every Bulls fan on here is poido. Hell, not even just Bulls fans. I'm poido.

mehyaM24
10-20-2014, 11:37 PM
Every Bulls fan on here is poido. Hell, not even just Bulls fans. I'm poido.
not every bulls fan. just ballinhun. thanks for the laugh strawman.

ballinhun8
You are definitely poido :oldlol:
Why else would you be so upset about the game thread? You weren't even posting in it

You been on this board two mins. You have no ground to stand on.

navy

Mehyma24
Cocaine80s
Navy
Ariza4three
Meyhma24

:cry:

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 11:38 PM
not every bulls fan. just ballinhun that i know of. nice strawman though.
Prove he's poido. 100% concrete evidence.

mehyaM24
10-20-2014, 11:39 PM
Prove he's poido. 100% concrete evidence.
besides coming to poido's aid in every thread that he is in?

i never saw "ballinhun" post ONCE in the GT tonight - yet he knows everything that went down, and wants the EXACT same posters poido argued with to be banned? okay..

ballinhun8
10-20-2014, 11:39 PM

I'm sorry. Who are you but a player follower??

That's the best you have going for you. Living through someone else because you have no respect for the game.

Shut up Stan. Don't come at me when you been lurking for years and decide to troll on this account.

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 11:40 PM
Wait up....you're telling me a Bulls fan was defending another Bulls fan?

What kind of ****ed up place is this forum?

navy
10-20-2014, 11:40 PM
Damn, that other thread is a graveyard :lol
RBA collecting bodies like a Chicago neighborhood. :oldlol:

ballinhun8
10-20-2014, 11:41 PM

:cry:

Oh sorry. FLDFUS or whatever you claim yourself as.

mehyaM24
10-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Wait up....you're telling me a Bulls fan was defending another Bulls fan?

What kind of ****ed up place is this forum?

you're being obtuse. is it purposeful?

ballinhun8
10-20-2014, 11:43 PM

i never saw "ballinhun" post ONCE in the GT tonight - yet he knows everything that went down, and wants the EXACT same posters poido argued with to be banned? okay..

Like I said. I read thru it. Not hard to do.

Nor is it hard to know who he's talking about as far as annoying posters go.

I mean, you're a KNOWN Bran stan. You know that. I know that. The board knows that. So why does it come as a surprise when you get called out? What leg do you have to stand on to argue that?

navy
10-20-2014, 11:44 PM
Oh sorry. FLDFUS or whatever you claim yourself as.
Holy shit, it is poido.

:roll:

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 11:45 PM
you're being obtuse. is it purposeful?
So you are just accusing random Bulls fans of being poido because you don't like poido, the Bulls, or Bulls fans. Glad we cleared that up.

mehyaM24
10-20-2014, 11:48 PM
So you are just accusing random Bulls fans of being poido because you don't like poido, the Bulls, or Bulls fans. Glad we cleared that up.
i dont have a problem with poido. or anyone on this forum really. i just find it hilarious that they post and think the EXACT same. even beef with the same posters in a thread where only one of them participated in. :oldlol:

whatever though. after that ass whipping he took from RBA, guess poido needed to save face somehow. :confusedshrug:

Milbuck
10-20-2014, 11:50 PM
i dont have a problem with poido. or anyone on this forum really. i just find it hilarious that they post and think the EXACT same. even hate the same posters in a thread where only one of them participated in.

whatever though. after that ass whipping he took from RBA, guess poido needed to save face somehow. :oldlol:
Except that they don't. They're both just passionate Bulls fans...which if you anything from people from Chicago or Bulls fans in general, that's what they tend to be like.

You're livinglegend, right? Post and think the exact same imo.

mehyaM24
10-20-2014, 11:52 PM
Except that they don't. They're both just passionate Bulls fans...which if you anything from people from Chicago or Bulls fans in general, that's what they tend to be like.

You're livinglegend, right? Post and think the exact same imo.
:rolleyes:

Smoke117
10-20-2014, 11:54 PM

http://jgdiaries.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/monkey-scratching-head.jpg

Smoke117
10-20-2014, 11:58 PM
I was working. There are these things called jobs that adults have.

But I got home and decided to read thru the thread because what preseason game could have that many replies. Lo and behold and bran Stan filled one. Albeit poido did go overboard. But that's cuz RBA only warned swish. Never was a warning sent to cavsftw for his obvious trolling. But somehow Cavs "knew" to stop trolling even though he didn't. Yea, swish went too far with his city of Cleveland joke but Cavs was never warned for his jabs every post. And even arbitrary pointed it out.

Who cares about trolling in game threads. All you have to do is...GASP...scroll down past it. You Mods are getting out of hand with your bullshit. I had left and came back and saw what had gone on and it was ridiculous. Fcuk redblazer.

Indian guy
10-21-2014, 02:44 AM
That was the first truly good game I've seen Rose play in this 2nd comeback. He's a godly athlete but a little man can only do so much if he cannot shoot. Last season, teams were just packing the paint against him and he kept driving in the trees without much hope of finishing. He needs to continue making that jump shot.

I thought Kyrie showed excellent competitiveness by answering Rose's barrage. He may have gotten most of his with Rose off him, but I liked his fight.

LeBron's skill level and passing looks great, but he hasn't showed any explosiveness or leaping ability in this preseason so far. He's yet to even make a single self-created layup in the half-court! He's missing most of his chippies off cuts and in transition too. It's hard to watch. I'm hoping it's just preseason legs and he'll get it together eventually. I mean, last season was his most athletic since 2010. He couldn't have just lost that ability within one offseason. Especially now that he's so light.

andremiller07
10-21-2014, 02:47 AM
I thought Kyrie showed excellent competitiveness by answering Rose's barrage. He may have gotten most of his with Rose off him, but I liked his fight.

When Rose was off the floor and going at a low IQ/small defender in Aaron Brooks....Irving is lucky both Jimmy and Rose didn't get playing time like they would in a regular season game. The backcourt of Rose and Butler is literally 10 times better than Irving and Waiters.

Cocaine80s
10-21-2014, 02:50 AM
When Rose was off the floor and going at a low IQ/small defender in Aaron Brooks....Irving is lucky both Jimmy and Rose didn't get playing time like they would in a regular season game. The backcourt of Rose and Butler is literally 10 times better than Irving and Waiters.

BrownEye007
10-21-2014, 04:59 AM
Nathanjizzle = Poido

JT123
10-21-2014, 05:15 AM

Mehyma24
Cocaine80s
Navy
Ariza4three
Meyhma24

Such a sad sad life you lead Poido.

LBJ 23
10-21-2014, 08:20 AM
LeBron's skill level and passing looks great, but he hasn't showed any explosiveness or leaping ability in this preseason so far. He's yet to even make a single self-created layup in the half-court! He's missing most of his chippies off cuts and in transition too. It's hard to watch. I'm hoping it's just preseason legs and he'll get it together eventually. I mean, last season was his most athletic since 2010. He couldn't have just lost that ability within one offseason. Especially now that he's so light.

Yep. He looked terribly slow to me which is strange considering all the reports of him losing a few pounds and even him admitting that he's lighter and faster now.

Hopefully it's just because of preseason and he's consciously taking it easy because he knows how long the road is.

BlazerRed
10-21-2014, 08:33 AM
This forum :lol

ballinhun8
10-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Such a sad sad life you lead Poido.

Shhh little girl.

You don't get to talk in this thread.

toneloc103
10-21-2014, 10:03 AM

Hilarious....

2swift4u
10-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Yep. He looked terribly slow to me which is strange considering all the reports of him losing a few pounds and even him admitting that he's lighter and faster now.

Hopefully it's just because of preseason and he's consciously taking it easy because he knows how long the road is.

again, he looked exactly like this last preseason and then turned it up. So don't worry about Lebron.

Defensively the Cavs will have to step it up but offensively they look fine to me. They almost have too many option imo. That could become a problem. I'm also shocked how well Andy and Thompson have been playing so far in the preseason. I think Lebron can't believe his eyes when he sees these guys getting tons of offensive rebounds and putbacks. After 4 years in Miami he must have forgotten what an offensive rebound looks like :D :D

the Bulls on the other hand are going to be a tough team to beat. No doubt. They've been a good team in the past couple of years and now they're even better.