PDA

View Full Version : Who do you guys think are the top 10 chicago bulls of all time?

PerfectCell
10-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Anyone have any 21st century players in their top 5?

IncarceratedBob
10-21-2014, 02:17 PM
The top 5 is the starting lineup from the 2nd 3peat
6-10 is the starting lineup from the 1st 3 peat.

ballinhun8
10-21-2014, 03:28 PM
All we need is the G.O.A.T.

WillC
10-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Artis Gilmore
Bob Love
Chet Walker
Dennis Rodman
Derrick Rose
Jerry Sloan
Joakim Noah
Michael Jordan
Norm Van Lier
Scottie Pippen

Honorable mention: Horace Grant, Luol Deng, Elton Brand, Carlos Boozer, Kirk Hinrich

pudman13
10-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Artis Gilmore
Bob Love
Chet Walker
Dennis Rodman
Derrick Rose
Jerry Sloan
Joakim Noah
Michael Jordan
Norm Van Lier
Scottie Pippen

Honorable mention: Horace Grant, Luol Deng, Elton Brand, Carlos Boozer, Kirk Hinrich

Dang! I couldn't possibly have made a better list than that! I wish I could come up with a legitimate reason to add Tom Boerwinkle, just because I like his name so much, but I can't.

G0ATbe
10-21-2014, 04:43 PM
Only can think of top 3

1. Pippen
2a/b. Rodman/Jordan
3. Rose

Can't decide whether Jordan was better than Rodman.

sammichoffate
10-21-2014, 06:22 PM
No harper or kukoc?

Taller than CP3
10-21-2014, 06:29 PM
BJ Armstrong has to be up there, if not, then definitely Top 15 at least

La Frescobaldi
10-21-2014, 09:15 PM
Dang! I couldn't possibly have made a better list than that! I wish I could come up with a legitimate reason to add Tom Boerwinkle, just because I like his name so much, but I can't.

He could be added on WillC honorable mentions. Dude was good.

But Bob Boozer was too. Hey WillC remember him? Booz could really move on a court

kshutts1
10-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Artis Gilmore
Bob Love
Chet Walker
Dennis Rodman
Derrick Rose
Jerry Sloan
Joakim Noah
Michael Jordan
Norm Van Lier
Scottie Pippen

Not sure why Boozer is in HM ahead of Ron Harper, Toni Kukoc, and Tim Floyd. Ok, so I'm joking with the last one. But seriously, what has Boozer done to be HM above either of the other two?

La Frescobaldi
10-21-2014, 09:27 PM
Not sure why Boozer is in HM ahead of Ron Harper, Toni Kukoc, and Tim Floyd. Ok, so I'm joking with the last one. But seriously, what has Boozer done to be HM above either of the other two?

dang there's two more guys right there. Harp was the deal tho

To me Boozer was real real good and got better as he went along although I think he only made one or two All-Star squads

Crystallas
10-22-2014, 01:21 AM
Jordan
Pippen
Love
Rodman
Sloan
Noah
Rose
Norm Van Lier
Gilmore
Walker

Honorable mentions: Boerwinkle, Deng, Hinrich, Grant, Theus, Armstrong, Gordon, Brand, and Kukoc.

BigBoss
10-22-2014, 02:06 AM
1. Pau Gasol
2. Michael Jordan
3. Scottie Pippen
4. Dennis Rodman
5. Joakim Noah

BIZARRO
10-22-2014, 03:11 AM
There is no way Dennis Rodman is a better basketball player than Artis Gilmore was.

You know, the Artis Gilmore averaging 24 and 13 while shooting 58% for the Bulls. The Artis Gilmore who led entire leagues in Offensive Rtg. , Defensive Rating, Win shares, Field Goal percentage, Made numerous All Defensive teams as well, etc..
The Artis Gilmore who at 35 still averaged 19 and 10 for SAS, while shooting 62%.

Rodman's best year was 6 and 16 while shooting 45% for the Bulls.

Just crazy underrated was Artis. But people forget.

BIZARRO
10-22-2014, 03:30 AM
Artis Gilmore
Bob Love
Chet Walker
Dennis Rodman
Derrick Rose
Jerry Sloan
Joakim Noah
Michael Jordan
Norm Van Lier
Scottie Pippen

And Kirk Hinrich ahead of Reggie Theus? Reggie Theus had a 24, 4, 6 season with the Bulls shooting 48%. Theus was also a 2 time All-Star while playing for the Bulls. Theus is in the group with Mark Aguirre, Terry Cummings, Kiki Vandeweghe, Kelly Tripucka, Jeff Ruland, of truly great players who are unfortunately underrated and forgotten.

BIZARRO
10-22-2014, 03:39 AM
And nobody has mentioned Orlando Woolridge who averaged 23 ppg at 55% shooting for the Bulls WHILE PLAYING WITH MJ.

It's amazing and a shame how these players get forgotten.