PDA

View Full Version : GT: Rockets vs Heat - on TNT [10/21/14]

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 07:18 PM
Preseason Game Thread

http://i.imgur.com/ee7CJes.jpg

Start Time: 8:00 PM ET

[QUOTE]The Houston Rockets and Miami Heat will play preseason ball Tuesday night at the AmericanAirlines Arena on TNT.

The Houston Rockets are 4-1 in preseason play and just hope to enter the regular season healthy. Dwight Howard returned to the Rockets last game and scored 11 points and grabbed eight rebounds in 17 minutes. James Harden also returned to the court and was a shaky 2-12 from the field and had six assists in 27 minutes. One bright spot for the Rockets has been Trevor Ariza, who had 13 points and four steals in his most recent contest and has knocked down a three in his last two games. A healthy Patrick Beverley also has Houston feeling good entering the season, as he

Taller than CP3
10-21-2014, 07:21 PM
I was going to watch, but then I remembered Lebron is on the Cavs now.

Uncle Drew
10-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Will there be Inside the NBA afterwards?

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Will there be Inside the NBA afterwards?
Probably not. I don't think they do it in the preseason http://www.chatslang.com/images/shortcuts/facebook/unsure.png

RoundMoundOfReb
10-21-2014, 08:04 PM
Is chuck there for the halftime show?

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Is chuck there for the halftime show?
Nope, no Charles. The halftime guys are gonna be Steve Smith, Chris Webber, and Matt Winer.

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:08 PM
For those who don't have TNT. Here's a nice stream link: http://nba-stream.com/live/heat-live-stream/channel-1/

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:11 PM
Dwight looking good.

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:12 PM
"Miami trying to figure out who they are."

:facepalm

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:12 PM
Rockets looking like real contenders.

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Wade really taking advantage of not being crippled.

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Bosh proving phagg0ts wrong. :eek:

Uncle Drew
Lol, epic shot.

JohnMax
http://www.kebabstall.com/ Rockets vs Heat in High Quality
http://anotherduck.moonfruit.com/
http://www.rojadirecta.me/

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Wade cutting these fvcks a second smile.

Uncle Drew
10-21-2014, 08:16 PM
Hope Ariza can keep it up on knocking down those threes. Would be a huge boost for my Fantasy Team.

SpecialQue
Heat about to have a 94 Bulls seasons.

Meaning they'll lose to the Knicks.

Smook A.
Harden actually played some good D on Wade there. Hopefully he puts that kind of effort in the RS

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Dwight still traveling. (get it because he keeps switching teams???)

DonDadda59
10-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Miami getting a defensive/rebounding center would do them wonders.

Wade looking healthy and focused out there. :applause:

T_L_P
10-21-2014, 08:18 PM
The Heat centre-court logo is different, right?

navy
10-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Wade > Bosh

SpecialQue
10-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Turdman doing what he does best.

DonDadda59
10-21-2014, 08:20 PM
Wade playing like an idiot. Why didn't he just pass the damn ball? :facepalm

Uncle Drew
10-21-2014, 08:21 PM
Shit, Miami's PA announcer is still alive.

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:23 PM
The Heat centre-court logo is different, right?
Its the same. The only change in the court design is the hardwood floor. Its definitely a lighter color.

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Dwight lookin good

DonDadda59
10-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Dwight looking beastly.

Harden Ball time. :facepalm

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Lol Harden. Gotta finish that layup

Kingwillball
10-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Heat Suck without Lebron.. not a shock.

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Most stacked Team of all time will win this one in double digits, dog

DukeDelonte13
10-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Birdman taking 3's now :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Wanna see some Flash, leggo

navy
10-21-2014, 08:47 PM
What's the record for offensive fouls called?

DonDadda59
10-21-2014, 08:47 PM
Holy shit Miami is retarded on fast breaks. How hard is it to figure out to pass it to the open man on a 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 instead of crashing into the defender and drawing an offensive foul? :facepalm

Dro
10-21-2014, 08:50 PM
Holy shit Miami is retarded on fast breaks. How hard is it to figure out to pass it to the open man on a 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 instead of crashing into the defender and drawing an offensive foul? :facepalm
Chalmers should have thrown the oop to Wade, he was calling for it....You could see Wade's disgust, but Chalmers sucks....

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Good D, Harden. Wade is money on that gateway.

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Wade cooking Haren :bowdown:

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Wade cooking Haren :bowdown:
Nah he actually played some good d there, so its Harden.

pnyozzzoo
10-21-2014, 08:57 PM
wade 5/5 dat harden defense yo.

navy
10-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Howard looking good

tpols
10-21-2014, 09:01 PM
how many charges they gonna call on the heat?

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Man I love Howard doe... Can't wait for an MVP type season of his. Should finally get his FT Shooting together.

Harden could grap MIP if he improves his defense :applause:

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:06 PM
lol.. they know, THEY KNOW!!

Bobcats2013
10-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Mama don't do em like that Dwade. Stop it old man.

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:08 PM
2010 Wade smashes that :(

But I love the attempt

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 09:09 PM
Howard :)

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Like I argued it, Howard is STILL a top 5-player... Y'all will see... (Not the one's in this thread, but the doubters and haters in general)

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 09:12 PM
Like I argued it, Howard is STILL a top 5-player... Y'all will see... (Not the one's in this thread, but the doubters and haters in general)
He was not a top 5 player last year. What he does this year has absolutely no relevance to what he did last year.

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:16 PM
He was not a top 5 player last year. What he does this year has absolutely no relevance to what he did last year.

You wanna go through this again? :biggums:

LeBron - Durant - Paul - Howard/Griffin

Aldridge doesn't have an Argument...Curry is the only one, I guess.. So lowest would be 6th.

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 09:20 PM
You wanna go through this again? :biggums:

LeBron - Durant - Paul - Howard/Griffin

Aldridge doesn't have an Argument...Curry is the only one, I guess.. So lowest would be 6th.
Lmfao at Aldridge not having an argument. This is revisionist history at its finest...Aldridge was a legitimate MVP candidate leading his team to 54 wins with 23/11/3/1/1 for a good chunk of the season. Dwight didn't get a single vote.

Westbrook was better, as was Curry, as was Love, Melo, and Blake.

Stop acting like Dwight last season was exactly how he was in the playoffs. He had one terrific series but overall during the season he was nowhere near the defensive force he was in Orlando, and offensively he wasn't even the best at his position. Unless we're basing this whole discussion on ONE Playoff series..Dwight over the regular season was in no way a top 5 player. Not at all.

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:26 PM
Westbrook wasn't better... Curry/Griffin? Sure, okay....

Westrbook?

Took 17 FGA for 22 ppg, Howard took 11 FGA for 18 ppg... With double the defensive Impact... More consistent. Worse playmaker due to Position, better Rebounder to due Position.

Howard/Durant would be deadly. (even deadlier)

Love and Melo? LMFAO

What's your deal with the guy?

Enlighten me on what's LaMarcus' Argument..

MVP candidate that Ends all-3rd Team... That's something new.

Do you know that Aldridge attempted TEN more shots per game, for FIVE more Points?

Besides that Dwight is a better Rebounder and Defender, also ending with more W's... AND had a better postseason.

FLDFSU
10-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Is there any reason why Shannon Brown doesn't get more PT? And Bosh, once again, is playing like trash :facepalm

JT123
10-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Not surprisingly Miami's offense looks like complete shit. Only reason they aren't down 20 right now is because Wade hit a bunch of lucky contested turnarounds. He probably won't even score 8 points in the second half. :lol

tpols
10-21-2014, 09:36 PM
Not surprisingly Miami's offense looks like complete shit. Only reason they aren't down 20 right now is because Wade hit a bunch of lucky contested turnarounds. He probably won't even score 8 points in the second half. :lol

heat on a run:lol

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:37 PM
EVERYBODY UP :bowdown: :rockon:

JT123
10-21-2014, 09:39 PM
heat on a run:lol
It won't last. :lol

Milbuck
Westbrook wasn't better... Curry/Griffin? Sure, okay....

Westrbook?

Took 17 FGA for 22 ppg, Howard took 11 FGA for 18 ppg... With double the defensive Impact... More consistent. Worse playmaker due to Position, better Rebounder to due Position.

Howard/Durant would be deadly. (even deadlier)

Love and Melo? LMFAO

What's your deal with the guy?

Enlighten me on what's LaMarcus' Argument..

MVP candidate that Ends all-3rd Team... That's something new.

Do you know that Aldridge attempted TEN more shots per game, for FIVE more Points?

Besides that Dwight is a better Rebounder and Defender, also ending with more W's... AND had a better postseason.Curry and Griffin a yes? So there's 5 right there. Lebron, KD, CP3, Curry, Blake. There we go.

You didn't watch Dwight last season though. You're just going against the grain and propping up his offensive and defensive impact like crazy when it really wasn't anything special whatsoever over the regular season. He was a monster against Portland for 6 games but nothing he did in the regular season was top 5 worthy...he was a slightly poor man's peak Dwight Howard.

Westbrook is a better player than Dwight. First off the defensive impact is total bullshit...healthy Westbrook is an elite defender, arguably the best at his position. If we're going by this then Dwight is a better player than Durant considering his defensive impact is probably 3x that of Durant. Westbrook is on another level offensively..he may not score as efficiently as Dwight but his pressure on the opposing defenses, his playmaking, all makes him a much much deadlier offensive weapon. You can let Westbrook loose and he can torch a team with ease. You can't consistently give Dwight the ball in the post and get him to give you consistent offense. He's turnover prone with a babylike post skill set, he lacks top-tier fundamentals and footwork, he's just an all around weak offensive player for a supposed superstar without the otherworldly athleticism he had pre-2012.

And boy I wish Love and Melo had the chance to play alongside another top 15 arguably top 10 player. Gonna rip off one of my earlier Love posts.

Kevin Love got the TWolves to 40 games in a historically tough conference with his front court partner Pekovic missing almost 30 games, and his point guard Rubio struggling to shoot 40% and score double digit points a game....while on his own putting up 26/13/4/1/1 on 59% TS with 26.9 PER and a net on/off of +10.9....

If Pekovic doesn't miss 28 games and you give Love just ONE player on the perimeter who can consistently and reliably create his own offense, say someone like Afflalo, is there any doubt he wins 48-52+ games? The dude is going out to battle with a PG that can't shoot and a center that can't stay healthy...in a conference with cores of Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka, CP3/Blake/Jordan/Crawford, Parker/Ginobili/Duncan/Leonard, Aldridge/Lillard/Batum, Curry/Thompson/Iggy/Lee, Howard/Harden/Parsons, Gasol/Zbo/Conley, etc. What the **** should we have realistically expected from those Twolves teams?

Love > Dwight last year. It's complete revisionist history to suggest that Dwight was better.

Same goes for Melo. He was in an absolutely garbage roster with a shit coach, with injury problems everywhere. The year prior he got a team with JR ****ing Smith and Tyson Chandler as his 2nd and 3rd options to 54 wins and the 2nd round. Give him a healthy roster and a center on the level of James Harden and no one's laughing at him.

Offensively it's not even remotely close between the two. And Dwight's defensive impact has been overrated like crazy every since his back surgery. He gives you 18 ppg on good center efficiency, and fringe DPOY level defense. That's a rich man's Deandre Jordan.

And Aldridge was a freaking MVP candidate putting up 23/11/3/1/1 leading his team to 54 wins. He's vastly superior in offensive ability, and defensively the difference isn't monumental. Again I don't care what Dwight's efficiency was...if he was so goddamn efficient you should pound the ball to him every single possession. Which they didn't because he's turnover prone, lacks fundamentals, and is an all around thoroughly inconsistent offensive weapon. I would LOVE to see what he does when he's relied on offensively as much as Aldridge is for Portland. Dwight is clearly better defensively but Aldridge himself is above average.

#number6ix#
Wade is bawlin!!!!

#number6ix#
10-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Wtf was that bullshit

tpols
10-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Wade is bawlin!!!!

hes getting lazy tho

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Great hustle and basket by Terrence Jones!

Lateralus
10-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Nice hustle by the Rockets. Harden 3 ball is back. :rockon:

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 09:48 PM
What "grain" ?

Westbrook is not an elite Defender.. Decent.. Not elite. NOWHERE NEAR Howard.

Westbrook gambles too much and is alot out of position. Guys easily beat him off the dribble.... You either know this, blend it out, or don't watch enough closely.

Love isn't one to create his own shot either.. He relies alot on others. We saw that last year. He's not a closer either, historically his Team has one of the worst percentage in Points decided within 5 Points... (Like top 3 all-time, I can dig it up). Basically confirming my prior point.

You're too much in love with raw ppg ig you think Melo is better than Howard... Never was, never has been. Really, never was. I mean, maybe 2006, 2007, when Howard stepped on the Scene.

"rich man's DeAndre Jordan" the disrespect :facepalm

Dude, do you realize how bad that "23/11/3 to 54 wins" Argument is? 1 more assist... and 5 more Points, through TEN more attempted shots? Yea, thanks, I'll take Howard for scoring any day... And defense.. And he got 54 wins aswell.

Hey, you know what will happen?

Dwight will average 22-23 ppg this season, on 55+% Shooting... Why? Because he can... Because's he's that dominat... And mostly, because the Team needs him to.

He did the same thing last postseason... It was needed, he delivered, teammates failed.

Coupled with his rim protection? That's hard to beat for anynone not LeBron/Durant.

I'm not surprised a Kobe fan would be bitter about him though.. Most are.

Magic 32
10-21-2014, 09:52 PM
He did the same thing last postseason... It was needed, he delivered, teammates failed.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4640669/heard-this-before-o.gif

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Just LOL at "the disrespect"

Yeah, we're talking about prime Hakeem right now. How dare I disrespect an 18ppg center with the post game of a 2nd year player.

Such blasphemy on my part.

I love how you completely ignore every bit of context I put out there about Love.

2013-14 Kevin Love > 2013-14 Dwight. I would honestly love to see what Dwight would do with zero reliable offensive weapons around him, post-surgery without his god tier athleticism. I'd love to see where. I'd imagine it'd be something similar to what the Spurs did to him in the 2013 playoffs when he got his shot at numero uno.

And there you go bringing up Kobe :oldlol: If you can't refute my points just say so. This has absolutely nothing to do with Kobe. I have always given Dwight his due..I've mentioned several times how I hope he has a huge season, and gave him props for torching Portland in the 1st round. This is you and your blatant revisionist history about Dwight...****ing no one watching the Rockets throughout last season aside from Rockets fans thought Dwight was a top 5 player. It was Lebron, Durant, CP3 for obvious reasons, Westbrook for his abilities despite being out for a while, Blake and Aldridge for putting up legitimate MVP seasons, Love for putting up monster numbers on an average team despite having vastly inferior talent to other WC playoff teams, and even Anthony Davis was getting consideration as the best big in the game for a while.

As for the 22-23 ppg...I don't give a shit. I sincerely hope he does well, but again, don't care about that in this discussion. We're talking about 2013-14..in which he was absolutely not a top 5 player.

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 10:01 PM
What the hell Chalmers.

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2014, 10:04 PM
Just LOL at "the disrespect"

Yeah, we're talking about prime Hakeem right now. How dare I disrespect an 18ppg center with the post game of a 2nd year player.

Such blasphemy on my part.

I love how you completely ignore every bit of context I put out there about Love.

2013-14 Kevin Love > 2013-14 Dwight. I would honestly love to see what Dwight would do with zero reliable offensive weapons around him, post-surgery without his god tier athleticism. I'd love to see where. I'd imagine it'd be something similar to what the Spurs did to him in the 2013 playoffs when he got his shot at numero uno.

And there you go bringing up Kobe :oldlol: If you can't refute my points just say so. This has absolutely nothing to do with Kobe. I have always given Dwight his due..I've mentioned several times how I hope he has a huge season, and gave him props for torching Portland in the 1st round. This is you and your blatant revisionist history about Dwight...****ing no one watching the Rockets throughout last season aside from Rockets fans thought Dwight was a top 5 player. It was Lebron, Durant, CP3 for obvious reasons, Westbrook for his abilities despite being out for a while, Blake and Aldridge for putting up legitimate MVP seasons, Love for putting up monster numbers on an average team despite having vastly inferior talent to other WC playoff teams, and even Anthony Davis was getting consideration as the best big in the game for a while.

As for the 22-23 ppg...I don't give a shit. I sincerely hope he does well, but again, don't care about that in this discussion. We're talking about 2013-14..in which he was absolutely not a top 5 player.

Exactly what I'm talking about... HURR PPGZ!!!!

You really don't see that 18 ppg on 11 fga is more effective than 23 ppg on 21 fga, don't be a Retard, think, and answer me this...

And Aldridge put up an "MVP season" for you, but Dwight didn't? :oldlol:

Also, I don't know where you're pulling that from... "This is how it was last year: ..." Media has been overlooking him since he's dodged LA.

JohnMax
10-21-2014, 10:04 PM
Chalmers thriving without Lebron Ball

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Exactly what I'm talking about... HURR PPGZ!!!!

You really don't see that 18 ppg on 11 fga is more effective than 23 ppg on 21 fga, don't be a Retard, think, and answer me this...

And Aldridge put up an "MVP season" for you, but Dwight didn't? :oldlol:

Also, I don't know where you're pulling that from... "This is how it was last year: ..." Media has been overlooking him since he's dodged LA.
OMG DEANDRE JORDAN 68% SHOOTER 10 PPG ON JUST 6 SHOTS GOAT OFFENSIVE PLAYER THEY SHOULD LET HIM SHOOT 40 SHOTS A GAME

:oldlol:

Give me a ****ing break. There's a reason Dwight only takes 11 shots.

He's turnover prone, he lacks go-to post moves, he doesn't know how to establish position, he's a thoroughly mediocre offensive player as far as "superstars" are concerned.

The thing is, he used to be a GOAT level athlete for his position so he could get away with out muscling, out jumping, out running opposing players. He can't do shit like that anymore, so we're seeing his production understandably decrease.

The guy averages 3.2 turnovers a game taking 11 shots. Don't even try to tell me he was an elite offensive player capable of consistently carrying a team on that end the way Westbrook, Curry, Blake, Love, etc are capable of doing. There's a reason he's not relied upon to dominate the offense like an actual dominant player.

tpols
10-21-2014, 10:12 PM
you know hes gonna love anything anti-kobe(ex teammates and the such).. aka lebron, dwight, nash, if he was still relevant pau

and hes gonna hate anything pro-kobe or anti-lebron AKA Kobe, k-love(since hes now on lebrons teammate.. has to be downplayed), wade etc

theres really no point in arguing

JT123
10-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Heat fans still rocking their Lebron jersey's. :lol
That is what I call RESPECT! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Troy Daniels!

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Charles Barkley, the guy who consistently defends Dwight against Shaq, talking about Dwight: "Forget top 5 in the league, he's top 5 of all time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t32DzeYFXg

Lateralus
10-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Troy daniels better 3 pt shooter than curry. Dude would obliterate the 3pt record given playtime.

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 10:16 PM
you know hes gonna love anything anti-kobe(ex teammates and the such).. aka lebron, dwight, nash, if he was still relevant pau

and hes gonna hate anything pro-kobe or anti-lebron AKA Kobe, k-love(since hes now on lebrons teammate.. has to be downplayed), wade etc

theres really no point in arguing
That 3rd best SG thread....prop up Jerry West to bring down Wade and Kobe. Wonder why.

That "who raises their level in the playoffs thread"....talk about how great Kobe was in the 2001 regular season just so you can't consider that year a year in which he elevated his game in the playoffs. Wonder why.

In this thread, partake in blatant revisionist history by calling Dwight a top 5 player the year after he leaves Kobe and the Lakers. I wonder why.

This dude can't possibly think his agenda isn't transparent as **** :oldlol:

BasedTom
10-21-2014, 10:20 PM
ty based wade

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-21-2014, 10:21 PM
Wade playing like a BEAST. Hope this isn't an aberration.

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Good game so far but why is Wade in the 4th?

BasedTom
10-21-2014, 10:25 PM
anyone know if they're going to rebroadcast this game on nbatv or something?

i know its preseason but still

JT123
10-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Wade playing like a BEAST. Hope this isn't an aberration.
It is. He's been horrible in all the other preseason games.

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Good game so far but why is Wade in the 4th?
Good confidence boosting win. Close game, having a good night, etc. Leading them to the W can't hurt.

JT123
10-21-2014, 10:28 PM
LOL at the Heat playing their starters late in the game against the Rockets 3rd string.

JimmyMcAdocious
10-21-2014, 10:28 PM
Damn, Wade looks spry.

Milbuck
10-21-2014, 10:29 PM
Damn, Wade looks spry.
Was just gonna say this. Has at least some of the burst he didn't have last year.

Xsatyr
10-21-2014, 10:30 PM
Kostas don't give a ****. He stay launchin.

Cavalier
10-21-2014, 10:30 PM
LOL at the Heat playing their starters late in the game against the Rockets 3rd string.

Still a close game, too.:oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-21-2014, 10:31 PM
BEAST :applause:

Milbuck
Flash :applause:

Smook A.
Good confidence boosting win. Close game, having a good night, etc. Leading them to the W can't hurt.
True. Wade played great tonight. Bosh too.

BasedTom
There's been more games where the complete opposite happened. You don't know what you're talking about.

DaSeba5
10-21-2014, 10:32 PM
Flash is looking good tonight. The defense looks like it's back to being good. The rotations last year were dreadfully slow. It's nice to have fresh young legs this year.

DonDadda59
10-21-2014, 10:33 PM
D. Wade Right Now (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMOIASKueXA) :pimp:

Smook A.
God dammit.

Magic 32

http://s9.postimg.org/8m6yjwnn3/desert_locust.jpg

lilteapot
10-21-2014, 10:36 PM
Chalmers stays being useless

BasedTom
10-21-2014, 10:36 PM
insidehoops smith is still in the league?

navy
10-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Chalmers stays being useless
:(

Smook A.
10-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Alright, good game Miami. That was fun.

BasedTom
10-21-2014, 10:39 PM
good game

DaSeba5
10-21-2014, 10:40 PM
It's only Preseason, but the Heat have beaten the Warriors, Spurs, and Rockets in a row. That doesn't mean much, but overall Miami's ball movement still looks good and their defense looks really good. They should be a top 5 team in the East this year.

senelcoolidge
10-21-2014, 10:42 PM
I was in Miami this morning. I heard Napier on one of the local radio stations. They were making fun of Harden's defense. Now I'm near Jameer's team..central Florida. Lebron ball is hard to watch, so the Heat are more watchable without him.

GrapeApe
10-21-2014, 11:06 PM
Couldn't watch the game but reading through this thread and checking out the box score it looks like Wade and Bosh played pretty well. Preseason wins don't mean much but it's good to see the team string together some strong performances.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-21-2014, 11:07 PM
DADE da WADE county:applause: :applause: :applause:

ronnymac
10-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Houston mailed it in the 2nd half.It is a preseason game.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-21-2014, 11:17 PM
Houston mailed it in the 2nd half.It is a preseason game.
Theyll be "mailing it" alot then...........Houston isnt making the playoffs unless the other contenders all have major injuries for a long time

305Baller
10-22-2014, 01:59 AM
Did Beverly shut down Napier?

Smook A.
10-22-2014, 02:09 AM
Did Beverly shut down Napier?
Beverley was on the bench when Napier came in.

aj1987
10-22-2014, 02:47 AM
How was Wade's defense? He can still be a deadly offensive player, but his defense fell off a cliff last season. Pretty much on par with '13 Kobe, defense wise.

jrong
10-22-2014, 03:01 AM
Maybe Wade isn't dead. Maybe he still has some pride.

He's gonna have to resurrect himself permanently if the Heat are gonna do anything this year because Bosh won't take this team anywhere but to the lottery.

Dresta
10-22-2014, 06:48 AM
It is. He's been horrible in all the other preseason games.
No he hasn't.

When are you gonna start sticking to Cleveland threads? I would've thought you'd be tired of the Heat by now considering how useless you consider the whole team. Must be pretty sad watching another team's preseason games just to hate :lol.

Dresta
10-22-2014, 06:59 AM
:yaohappy: