PDA

View Full Version : Rose > LeBron

Budadiiii
10-22-2014, 09:39 AM
Does anyone agree with me?

Rose plays with so much confidence and heart, and is a much more skilled offensive player than LeBalding.

I'm gonna bump this thread when Rose has a better year than James.

in before tired bullshit from 3 years ago

DukeDelonte13
10-22-2014, 09:43 AM
That confidence and heart got him in trouble in their last playoff matchup when rose when 1 on 1 against Lebron over and over and over again. Lebron is more skilled and has way more bball iq.

With that said i wouldn't be shocked if Rose has a monster year and puts up insane numbers. He can be an MVP candidate.

#number6ix#
10-22-2014, 09:50 AM
Nope

HurricaneKid
10-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Chinese Proverb:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Next time don't open your mouth Budaii. The world becomes a dumber place after you speak.

Budadiiii
10-22-2014, 09:59 AM
Chinese Proverb:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Next time don't open your mouth Budaii. The world becomes a dumber place after you speak.
Just my opinion, you pathetic troll.

And this isn't a thread meant for debate honestly. I made it so I can bump it at the end of the season, when the Cavs get eliminated because of another LeBron choke job.

The Bulls are taking out the Cavs and it will be the biggest failure in sports history. LeBron will be responsible.

That city will never sniff a championship.

CelticBaller
10-22-2014, 10:00 AM
i'd take the fgt over the has been

DukeDelonte13
10-22-2014, 10:02 AM

And this isn't a thread meant for debate honestly. I made it so I can bump it at the end of the season, when the Cavs get eliminated because of another LeBron choke job.

The Bulls are taking out the Cavs and it will be the biggest failure in sports history and LeBron will be responsible.

championships have been sniffed (most recently the 97 indians) but the curse is real. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Budadiiii
10-22-2014, 10:05 AM
championships have been sniffed (most recently the 97 indians) but the curse is real. I'm not getting my hopes up.
True.

They just simply won't ever get one, period. On paper, this is the best team of all time, but something tells me LeBron will underachieve yet again and leave all of you loyal fans in a state of disappointment.

Gonna be worse than 2010 when he abandoned you guys for a stacked team. This time, he will under perform and choke in the playoffs and many of you Cleveland fans will turn on him for good.

HurricaneKid
10-22-2014, 10:08 AM

The Bulls are taking out the Cavs and it will be the biggest failure in sports history. LeBron will be responsible.

You are either 12, mentally retarded, or a troll. Probably some combination of them.

Budadiiii
10-22-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm actually a fan of Cleveland and the Cavaliers. Hell, I'm a die-hard Browns fan and I have family members who reside in Ohio.

Just hate the fact that we got stuck with the same choker who failed miserably to bring us a championship for 7 f*cking years and decided to LEAVE to play with his superstar buddies down south in the cocaine capital of the world so he could cheat on his wife and continue the balding process. :facepalm

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place this year. I want my Cavs to win, but I know deep down LeBron is gonna ruin our chances yet again with his passive, timid, choking bullshit.

LoneyROY7
10-22-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm actually a fan of Cleveland and the Cavaliers. Hell, I'm a die-hard Browns fan and I have family members who reside in Ohio.

Just hate the fact that we got stuck with the same choker who failed miserably to bring us a championship for 7 f*cking years and decided to LEAVE to play with his superstar buddies down south in the cocaine capital of the world so he could cheat on his wife and continue the balding process. :facepalm

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place this year. I want my Cavs to win, but I know deep down LeBron is gonna ruin our chances yet again with his passive, timid, choking bullshit.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

HurricaneKid
10-22-2014, 10:15 AM

Yup. LeBron ruined the chances you had at a title with last year's team minus Luol Deng.

So you are retarded. Good to know.

Budadiiii
10-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Yup. LeBron ruined the chances you had at a title with last year's team minus Luol Deng.

So you are retarded. Good to know.
A LeBron fan calling me retarded?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good shit. You're a fan of the biggest choker in sports history and I'm the stupid one.....

:hammerhead:

HurricaneKid
10-22-2014, 10:22 AM
I'm the stupid one.....

No question about that.

dannywpt
10-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Rose is way more fun to watch, that's for sure.

Budadiiii
10-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Rose is way more fun to watch, that's for sure.
Yep.

Basketball is entertainment. LeBron is the most boring "superstar" I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

Rose is great for the game and gets kids excited to play... kids who watch LeBron question his greatness because he doesn't do anything exciting except for the occasional alley-oop dunk.

Nerdy adults forget the game is supposed to be here for our enjoyment, and go on a rampage to prove his greatness through statistics. Thing is, the guy never wins, and when he does, it's because he's on the most stacked team in the league. :oldlol:

If LeBron was on the Thunder in place of KD, I would kill myself. We would never make it out of the first round.

HurricaneKid
10-22-2014, 10:33 AM
Y kids who watch LeBron question his greatness because he doesn't do anything exciting

You just keep piling them up don't you.

If LeBron was on the Thunder in place of KD, I would kill myself. We would never make it out of the first round.

The world would be a better place if LeBron were traded for Steven Adams.

Heatles201
10-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Mods? this over used stuff gets repetitive / dull

HurricaneKid
10-22-2014, 10:38 AM
The guy never wins, and when he does, it's because he's on the most stacked team in the league.

OKC without KD the last 4 seasons:
+2.0 (RWB missed time)
+4.1
+5.2
+4.6

LeBron's BEST support in his 11 NBA seasons:
+.2

OKC has been the most stacked team for the last 4 years. Lets skip the part where we wait for an Adams for LeBron trade and you just kill yourself now.