PDA

View Full Version : Your Starting 5....

Rameek
10-23-2014, 11:06 AM
So far this preseason I have changed what I probably would do....

Caldy
Shump
Melo
Stat
Dale

On the offensive end Melo is going to need a number 2 scorer and Stat is the 2nd best scorer on the Knicks. Dale and Shump are defenders and Melo's offense and the lack of elite SF's in the league makes him a defender as well.

smoovegittar
10-23-2014, 05:59 PM
I can roll with this, but I think it will change according to matchups. It's all gonna be about utilizing 12 men until we complete the roster (within the next year or two). I've been intrigued with some of the pre-season lineups Fish has been putting on the floor. Milwaukee showed us defending size will be a problem; interested in how they deal with Amare's less-than-stellar defense.

el gringos
10-24-2014, 03:35 AM
W bargnani and Calderon out

Shumpert
Jr
Carmelo
Wear
Smith

Full strength

Calderon
Shumpert
Carmelo
Smith
Bargnani

Rameek begging for ISO ball? This system is going to be great, go with it.

bluechox2
10-24-2014, 03:10 PM
calderon
shumpert
melo
amare
smith/dalembert

el gringos
10-24-2014, 05:02 PM
It's shocking to see what you guys think of Amare. And it's even funnier how much resistance there is to the fact that the idea has always been to start bargnani. Still will be. Seems like they want him to play pf.

smoovegittar
10-24-2014, 05:57 PM
It's shocking to see what you guys think of Amare. And it's even funnier how much resistance there is to the fact that the idea has always been to start bargnani. Still will be. Seems like they want him to play pf.
He can't play if he's injured, you big goof. He'll get packaged with J.R. for a player who can think and stay healthy.