PDA

View Full Version : Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

Hoopz2332
10-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love says he needs more inside touches to get his game back, confident he'll return to form

[quote]MEMPHIS, Tennessee

protox
10-23-2014, 11:29 AM
So, he should. Waiters and Irving just look to gun. They don't get anyone involved. Basically, dribble dribble iso iso shoot shoot.

Also, he's the second best player on the team. He should be option 2 when James is playing and option 1 if he isn't.

MP.Trey
10-23-2014, 11:30 AM
His long-ball threat is a valuable weapon; the reason head coach David Blatt is utilizing him in that fashion. Love says the offense calls for him to be out on the perimeter, but he says he has to make sure he remembers to go inside more.

"Yeah, the offense is built that way but I just have to make a conscious decision to get myself in there," Love said. "There are a lot of times where I just find myself fading to the three-point line. For me, it's a mentality and that's easy to fix.

People overreacting hard.

Sounds like he's putting more blame on himself than anyone else. It's preseason and the entire team is practically new and under a new coaching staff running a completely new offense. Love, Kyrie and the rest of the team will be fine.

Warfan
10-23-2014, 11:37 AM
I wonder how many times this season kyrie and dion will take more shots than bron and love :oldlol:

Got a feeling we'll still see a lot of isos and long 2's from them.

Budadiiii
10-23-2014, 11:39 AM
Love will get plenty of touches.

LeBron loves to pass because he's scared to score. He doesn't like the pressure of actually shooting.

Love will have no problem.

I<3NBA
10-23-2014, 11:44 AM
I wonder how many times this season kyrie and dion will take more shots than bron and love :oldlol:

it will test Blatt's coaching, that's for sure.

if Blatt is a real coach, he will put Kyrie and Dion in the doghouse if they do that.

Hoopz2332
10-23-2014, 11:47 AM

kyrie thinks he's playing in the and1 league:oldlol:

lilteapot
10-23-2014, 11:47 AM

LeBron loves to pass because he's scared to score. He doesn't like the pressure of actually shooting.

Are you aware of the fact that you are probably the dumbest user here?

AintNoSunshine
10-23-2014, 11:54 AM

reported, troll

chosen_one6
10-23-2014, 11:56 AM

So if dude is scared to score averaging 26 points a game, then I wonder how many points he would score if he wasn't scared.

You're such a bumbling idiot your troll efforts aren't even generating a reaction out of me anymore.

PleezeBelieve
10-23-2014, 12:00 PM
What does Waiters have to do with Love getting the ball? He's a shooting guard. You people are clowns. :oldlol:

Kyrie, I'm the other hand...

Dro
10-23-2014, 12:01 PM
One thing I noticed is he said that the coach wants him to play out on the perimeter.......Then he says he needs to make a conscious decision to go inside more and he "knows the coach wants him to that". No, I don't think Blatt wants him to go inside that much, that's why the offense is mostly designed for him to stay out on the perimeter...

I think is going to have to accept the fact that he will be on the perimeter most of the time, just like Bosh. But Bosh doesn't want to play inside anyway. Love used to play inside most of the time in college, when did he really start shooting a lot of 3's anyway?

Taller than CP3
10-23-2014, 12:02 PM
If David Blatt were smart, he'd move Kyrie to SG and have Lebron running point. That is the only to fix this.

Budadiiii
10-23-2014, 12:12 PM
So if dude is scared to score averaging 26 points a game, then I wonder how many points he would score if he wasn't scared.

You're such a bumbling idiot your troll efforts aren't even generating a reaction out of me anymore.
Not a troll effort at all little guy.

Everyone knows LeBron is scared of pressure and plays hot potato when the pressure mounts.

All I'm saying is that LeBron's "unselfish" mentality just stems from the fact that he'd rather have someone else take the chance to score. That's just who he is as a person.... very passive, timid, and doesn't deal with criticism well.

Love and Irving aren't scared to shoot in pressure situations which is why the Cavs are such a scary team on paper

Not to mention they have great post presence with Andy V and other great role players who love pressure.

Miller and Waiters are guys who can hit clutch shots as well.

This team is the most stacked team in history, and I've been studying the game for 30+ years. Never seen a team more stacked relative to their competition.

If this team doesn't at least win 5 ships together.. I would personally consider it a massive failure

And for those of you guys who have a hardon for LeBron and actually consider him the leader of the team... well guess what, the blame is going DIRECTLY to him. Period.

Fudge
10-23-2014, 12:24 PM

Everyone knows LeBron is scared of pressure and plays hot potato when the pressure mounts.

All I'm saying is that LeBron's "unselfish" mentality just stems from the fact that he'd rather have someone else take the chance to score. That's just who he is as a person.... very passive, timid, and doesn't deal with criticism well.

Love and Irving aren't scared to shoot in pressure situations which is why the Cavs are such a scary team on paper

Not to mention they have great post presence with Andy V and other great role players who love pressure.

This team is the most stacked team in history, and I've been studying the game for 30+ years. Never seen a team more stacked relative to their competition.

If this team doesn't at least win 5 ships together.. I would personally consider it a massive failure

And for those of you guys who have a hardon for LeBron and actually consider him the leader of the team... well guess what, the blame is going DIRECTLY to him. Period.
Rat poison. :applause:

Don't do them like that, king.

FatComputerNerd
10-23-2014, 12:24 PM
Shoot it Kyrie!

Or do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlNG2ibrNwo

Either way works!

lilteapot
10-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Rat poison. :applause:

Don't do them like that, king.
Obviously the two worst users on ISH agree with each other.

Darius
10-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Obviously the worst user on ISH agree with himself.

FTFY :oldlol:

Fudge
10-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Obviously the two worst users on ISH agree with each other.
But he didn't say anything false in that post, salty boy.

JohnMax
10-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Lebron wants to play with love and kyrie so they can carry him when he turns 32 and comes off the bench.

ArbitraryWater
10-23-2014, 01:07 PM
RBA won't like this..

DonDadda59
10-23-2014, 01:36 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ee/ee9509c8569322f8607c22bb246edb5794500c5a90d3f6c191 72ac6909e9cdc6.jpg

I guess nobody told Love he's Chris Bosh now.

swagga
10-23-2014, 01:49 PM
But he didn't say anything false in that post, salty boy.

son I can't understand how you aren't bored talking to yourself about imaginary beefs on a basketball board. I don't even want to imagine your real post count.

chazzy
10-23-2014, 01:52 PM
And so it begins. OP pushing his LeBron stan agenda. Stick to gifs

IncarceratedBob
10-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Kyrie just isn't a winner. He has a horrible me-first personality which is not conducive to winning.

AlphaWolf24
10-23-2014, 02:07 PM
- Playing inside out probably won't work on this steam.....and doesn't work much at all with LBJ's game IMO.

- again....just like Bosh....

- If K Love really wants to win...he needs to STFU and sacrifice his "inside looks to get going" and just rebound / play D.....that's all they need him for.

WeGetRing2012
10-23-2014, 05:09 PM
The offense will not allow him to play in the post. It's built around Lebron and he scores mostly on Isos in the post and the occasional pick and rolls in the half court set.

Kevin should start packing his bags already bc this will be a long year for him.

chosen_one6
10-23-2014, 05:25 PM

Scared to score and what you said in the above post are two different things.

You know, when you're not attempting (and failing miserably) to be a troll you're not so stupid.

And if you've been studying for over 30 years that means that you're likely around 40 years old. Which is nothing bad but when you combine it with how immature most of your posts are, it's really kinda sad
http://i.imgur.com/TL2seZw.gif

Wally450
10-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Blow it up Dan.

Just kidding they'll be fine. This team hasn't been together that long, it takes a while to come together.

smoovegittar
10-23-2014, 05:52 PM
And it begins! :oldlol:

The drama this team will provide will be top notch. ESPN licking it's chops. Bron made this mess; we'll see just what he gets out of it.

ILLsmak
10-23-2014, 09:01 PM
And it begins! :oldlol:

The drama this team will provide will be top notch. ESPN licking it's chops. Bron made this mess; we'll see just what he gets out of it.

ESPN is funny. They ended the Heat Index, even making it about Cleveland for awhile. Shameless. They are still trying post some stuff there to make it seem like it's not abandoned.

I wonder if a Cleveland... Index? is coming. All teams have their own pages, so it's stupid that they did the HEat Index. I guess they thought Bron was staying. Now they'd look stupid to leave the HI alone and go on to Cleveland (something.)

Keep in mind, tho, it's only chemistry... and an implosion, that will keep this team from being amazing. I can't see any scenario where they aren't in the finals, barring injury. You'd think one of these years Bron isn't going to make the Finals, but I dunno...

-Smak

stalkerforlife
10-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Kyrie is the next Chalmers.

Dude better check himself.

bluechox2
10-23-2014, 11:13 PM
so it begins... something bosh didnt have the balls to say

Cavalier
10-24-2014, 12:51 AM
Seven preseason games together and it has become abundantly clear that this team will never come together as a cohesive unit. Time to blow this thing up and tank the season. Hopefully we'll get the number one pick next year.

MiseryCityTexas
10-24-2014, 02:37 AM
That's really not throwing shots at him. It's more like he's telling the truth.

HOoopCityJones
10-24-2014, 03:12 AM
The funny part is he's acting like "Lebron ball" wont need him to do the exact same thing to be effective. I admit Lebron is the more willing passer between he and Kyrie , but Love just said it plain and simple , he wants to play in the paint like he always has with the occasional three spree.

Not gonna happen on this Team I'm afraid. Blatt knows what will work for the talent, but the chemistry will be dead by mid-season if Love goes into a slump because he doesn't like the looks he's getting.

Laker fans know all too well from the experiences with Dwight. This cat will mope if the friction with Kyrie and maybe even Waiters will force Lebron to work more than he intends to , to compensate.

houston
10-24-2014, 03:23 AM
stop complaining and play your role love

MiseryCityTexas
10-24-2014, 04:16 AM
Kyrie is the next Chalmers.

Dude better check himself.

Irving will never be as bad as Chalmers.

Heavincent
10-24-2014, 04:39 AM
He better get used to being strictly a spot up 3 pt shooter. Dude is gonna be turned into Ryan Anderson.

2swift4u
10-24-2014, 04:52 AM
making sure that Love gets enough touches will certainly be the big challenge. Bosh can tell you about it...

However this seemed to be the bigger issue when Lebron didn't play. I think Lebron has always been willing to pass the ball. Kyrie on the other hand needs to do a better job in this regard. I'd say let him run the break or do his pick & roll thing every once in a while but in half court offense he needs to distribute more!

Waiters could be the key player. He tends to take to many shots and Blatt will have to take care of that. The thing is Waiters knows how to find his team mates. He's had some great assists in the preseason. So I believe it's really just his mindset that needs to be right. Maybe he'd be a better sixth man so he could focus on scoring when Lebron or Kyrie is on the bench!?

El Gato Negro
10-24-2014, 06:12 AM
People overreacting hard.

Sounds like he's putting more blame on himself than anyone else. It's preseason and the entire team is practically new and under a new coaching staff running a completely new offense. Love, Kyrie and the rest of the team will be fine.
yep nothing to see here.

funnystuff
10-24-2014, 06:28 AM
Claiming a player hates pressure when hes top 2 all time in elimination games.

IMObjective
10-24-2014, 06:49 AM
- If K Love really wants to win...he needs to STFU and sacrifice his "inside looks to get going" and just rebound / play D.....that's all they need him for.

stop complaining and play your role love

:lol Love still thinks he's going to be a big part of the offense. Let's see how good he is at keeping quiet about not getting enough touches.