PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love: "IDC..I

CavaliersFTW
10-23-2014, 01:47 PM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/164/files/2014/10/kevin-love-lebron-james-kyrie-irving-nba-cleveland-cavaliers-media-day1.jpg

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kevin-love-how-i-spent-my-summer-vacation/

[QUOTE=Kevin Love]I kept hearing about how our challenge was going to be figuring out how to share the ball among LeBron, Kyrie and myself. Reporters kept asking me how I felt about it:

"Are you the second wheel? Are you the third wheel? What about your stats?"

To them I say: I don

KyleKong
10-23-2014, 01:48 PM
All about the chip.

In today's viewers minds, titles are the only stat that people care about.

IncarceratedBob
10-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Lmao freaking pathetic, I always thought this dude was an Alpha

MP.Trey
10-23-2014, 01:51 PM
But, but Kyrie never passes him the ball. :cry:

Inactive
10-23-2014, 01:51 PM
If the rest of the team feels the same way, they're going to be hard to beat.

swagga
10-23-2014, 01:53 PM
lol at this blown out of proportion imaginary problem.

Kevin love got 80% of his points by offensive rebounds and kickout threes. Whoever thinks he'll be forced into a bosh role hasn't seen how love gets his points.

BigTicket
10-23-2014, 01:54 PM
I love it, this is the attitude everyone should have when joining a new team.

:cheers:

Dengness9
10-23-2014, 02:10 PM
This was thread worthy :rolleyes:

JT123
10-23-2014, 02:58 PM
This was thread worthy :rolleyes:
LOL at this bitter ass bitch. :lol :lol

ILLsmak
10-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Lmao freaking pathetic, I always thought this dude was an Alpha

cmon. You are probably my favorite troll because people actually think you're serious, but that's the right attitude. Someone has to play that role. You don't think Dennis Rodman was alpha as ****?

If Love devotes himself to being a defender, rebounder, and floor spacer, that'll be ugly. The only thing that would be nice is if Bron would not try to steal his rebounds. I think if he can get 15 rebs a game or whatever ( which I think he could if that's what he focused on), it would be worth it. Plus he can always get wet and get putbacks. Even without plays, he will probably get 15ppg. 15/15 is god level if you ask me.

-Smak

Prometheus
10-23-2014, 03:25 PM
No one can deny that players change in the playoffs. Some dudes thrive and elevate their games, others become less consistent, and some hit a total wall.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these kids handle it. LeBron has had Wade to share a good bit of the burden of leadership. Is he a strong enough leader to get the most out of these young bucks? I'm not sure...

Dengness9
10-23-2014, 03:27 PM
LOL at this bitter ass bitch. :lol :lol

Rolling with the Heat this year right?

Prometheus
cmon. You are probably my favorite troll because people actually think you're serious, but that's the right attitude. Someone has to play that role. You don't think Dennis Rodman was alpha as ****?

If Love devotes himself to being a defender, rebounder, and floor spacer, that'll be ugly. The only thing that would be nice is if Bron would not try to steal his rebounds. I think if he can get 15 rebs a game or whatever ( which I think he could if that's what he focused on), it would be worth it. Plus he can always get wet and get putbacks. Even without plays, he will probably get 15ppg. 15/15 is god level if you ask me.

-Smak

:applause: wiseman Smak

russwest0
Yet in Minnesota he was the empty stats man that couldn't get them to the playoffs :lol

MellowYellow
10-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Yet in Minnesota he was the empty stats man that couldn't get them to the playoffs :lol

this man literally gives up defensively to go for the rebound on a consistent basis, hopefully he doesn't do that anymore.

kurple
10-23-2014, 04:22 PM
i'll believe it when i see it. kevin love isnt the first to talk

but i think kyrie will be the "unhappy" one. love will find a way to chuck

RedBlackAttack
10-23-2014, 04:41 PM
I think they're a pretty damn good match stylistically. It really should work on the offensive side.

Kyrie shot 55% from the field in the preseason and 42% from three. For the first time in his young career, he is not going to be the primary focus of defenses. Meanwhile, Love was at 50% from the field and 45% from three.

No reason to believe it can't continue on into the regular season.

Nash
10-23-2014, 05:03 PM
i like this site where players get to write themselves