PDA

View Full Version : Jeanie Buss: "Any Free Agent Afraid To Play With Kobe Bryant Is a Loser"

CavaliersFTW
10-23-2014, 01:55 PM
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jeanie+Buss+Kobe+Bryant+Hand+Footprint+Ceremony+ww Lwzmn4HbOl.jpg

https://twitter.com/HighlightsESPN/status/525300423914434560

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1418666_o.gif

Shots fired! Your move Kobe haters :lol

ArbitraryWater
10-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Damn... I guess she just kinda made everyone's point :lol

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HIM!! HE'S A NICE GUY! YOU'RE THE LOOSER!"

IncarceratedBob
10-23-2014, 01:59 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

RoundMoundOfReb
10-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Abbott stay living rent free

KyleKong
10-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Kobe Vs. ESPN like a 1990s WWF storyline oh wow.

ArbitraryWater
10-23-2014, 02:04 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

lmfao

RoundMoundOfReb
10-23-2014, 02:04 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson
dat ether :oldlol:

Spell&Grammar
10-23-2014, 02:05 PM
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HIM!! HE'S A NICE GUY! YOU'RE THE LOOSER!"

Is it better to be the looser or the tighter?

Spell&Grammar

20Four
10-23-2014, 02:05 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol (ring with kobe)
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza (ring with kobe)
Ron Artest (ring with kobe)
Wes Johnson
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ZeN
10-23-2014, 02:06 PM
She also tweeted that if she finds out who was the source for the Abbott ESPN article that they are getting fired. :oldlol:

KyleKong
10-23-2014, 02:06 PM

Spell&Grammar
:lol :bowdown:

Smoke117
10-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Because all winners want to play with a washed up chucker taking over half the cap. What Kobe WAS doesn't matter...only a dumb ass would want to join the Lakers if they wanted to win.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-23-2014, 02:16 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

Meh. This post would make sense if any of those players, save for maybe Dwight (who hasn't won anything), claimed they were "scared" to play with Kobe.

JT123
10-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Abbot has Laker ownership just as shook as Kobe stans. :oldlol:
Why is Kobe forcing Phil and Jeanie to fight his battles for him? I thought he was supposed to be "alpha"

ralph_i_el
10-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Lol you add all the Buss heirs together and you might get one functional brain.

Noyze
10-23-2014, 02:39 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

Rofl! :bowdown: :bowdown:

AlphaWolf24
10-23-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jeanie+Buss+Kobe+Bryant+Hand+Footprint+Ceremony+ww Lwzmn4HbOl.jpg

MMM..MMMM.MMMMMM

the things I would do to them lips....

Jeanie isn't that bad either...especially considering she is over 50?

lilteapot
10-23-2014, 02:47 PM
She's obviously trying to get his back but free agents aren't averse to just playing with Kobe, they're averse to playing for a front office as shitty as this one.

atljonesbro
10-23-2014, 02:48 PM
DAMN Abbott got the Lakers and their fans shook AF. He's living rent free.

ImKobe
10-23-2014, 02:53 PM
She's obviously trying to get his back but free agents aren't averse to just playing with Kobe, they're averse to playing for a front office as shitty as this one.

Doesn't help that the roster is garbage and Kobe's coming off two major injuries..

theoneneo
10-23-2014, 02:55 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

"I recruited [before] I left here, but I just didn't win nothing so nobody wanted to play with me," James said, pointing out that previously, the lone marquee free agent to come to Cleveland based on his influence was Larry Hughes in 2005. "I recruited. I recruited Michael Redd, I recruited Joe Johnson, I recruited Chris Bosh. I recruited a lot of guys. I just didn't win, and they didn't want to come to Cleveland. So, I guess me winning two championships, it helped out a lot." :kobe:

And Kyrie recruited Lebron to come back, and Kevin Love, Irving the GOAT recruiter

Come hold this Ether tho.

I<3NBA
10-23-2014, 02:59 PM
maybe the operational word isn't "afraid" but "hate"

r15mohd
10-23-2014, 03:06 PM
She also tweeted that if she finds out who was the source for the Abbott ESPN article that they are getting fired. :oldlol:

therefore what was said internally by the LAL front office is true about Kobe...or else she would have downplayed it in that it was completely false.

oh the horror
10-23-2014, 03:10 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

So, you posted that list as if it's mostly concrete in proving the point yet you're not going to inform people here how you're being disingenuous concerning players on that list and why they aren't Lakers?

And I'm sorry but Kobe/Laker haters are just as sad and lonely as his hardcore fans. Both sides skew facts and post fragments to prove BS points.

While I don't agree with Jeannie there coming out like that, I will say that it's not merely a case of "people don't wanna play with him"

dazzer87
10-23-2014, 03:13 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson
This

Prometheus
10-23-2014, 03:14 PM
[IMG]

How is this shots fired? It's no one's "move"... seriously, who gives a f-k what Jeanie Buss says? We'll see who the losers are when the Lakers are losing every other night and missing the playoffs... :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-23-2014, 03:19 PM
therefore what was said internally by the LAL front office is true about Kobe...or else she would have downplayed it in that it was completely false.

Slow your role, Bran fellator. She said on First Take that IF the reports were true, she would take said person off the Laker payrole.

CJ Mustard
10-23-2014, 03:24 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson
Thread should've been locked after this.

Burgz V2
10-23-2014, 03:25 PM

Spell&Grammar

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

chazzy
10-23-2014, 03:25 PM
How is this shots fired? It's no one's "move"... seriously, who gives a f-k what Jeanie Buss says? We'll see who the losers are when the Lakers are losing every other night and missing the playoffs... :oldlol:
You're missing the whole point. The article was about the Buss family being sick of Kobe, so a member of the Buss family defending him is pertinent. This has nothing to do with how good the Lakers are going to be.

SexSymbol
10-23-2014, 03:26 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson
Bolded are complete wtf's on your part, some of them played with Kobe and didn't complain, some of them were happy to be on the same team with Kobe just to be pulled out of it because of the veto, some the Lakers didn't even go after

chazzy
10-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Why is the fact that the Lakers didn't sign anyone over a two year span, post-achilles, supposed to be proof no one wants to play with him in general? The team is terrible around him, he's old and had one of the worst injuries you can have, and they had a bad coaching situation. It wasn't some shock that they didn't sign any of the big time free agents.

Mr.Kite
10-23-2014, 03:31 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

Total Rings = 9 rings out of all these players. And thats 6 rings including making super teams

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

Total rings 3 rings out of all these players

riseagainst
10-23-2014, 04:01 PM

Spell&Grammar

:roll:

r15mohd
10-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Slow your role, Bran fellator. She said on First Take that IF the reports were true, she would take said person off the Laker payrole.

sooo why wouldn't she just say it's untrue and kill it right there? if she's unaware of these comments from the Laker FO, then she is surely unfit to be holding position of President and leading team business ops.

there are 4 primary execs in that front office:

Jeanie Buss-Executive Vice President of Business Operations, President, and Co-Owner
Mitchell Kupchak-President and General Manager
Jimmy Buss-Assistant General Manager
Keith Harris-Vice President of Marketing

Mitch, Jimmy or Keith on the chopping block? or are they all having internal basketball discussions without Jeanie's involvement? either way...somethings wrong in LAL-la land :D :confusedshrug:

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:09 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

Someone get some aloe Vera! !!!:roll:

rmt
You're missing the whole point. The article was about the Buss family being sick of Kobe, so a member of the Buss family defending him is pertinent. This has nothing to do with how good the Lakers are going to be.

I wouldn't exactly assume that the Buss family is united on any decision/opinion. After all, Jeannie wanted Phil to be coach and her brother chose D'Antoni. She's just trying to do damage control. LOL, at that comment convincing any free agent star to play with Kobe, who knows he can't win a championship with this team and who will be going HARD after KAJ's scoring record. On the contrary, any free agent star who wants to WIN knows to stay well clear of Kobe and the Lakers.

9erempiree

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1418666_o.gif

Real talk.

chazzy
10-23-2014, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't exactly assume that the Buss family is united on any decision/opinion. After all, Jeannie wanted Phil to be coach and her brother chose D'Antoni. She's just trying to do damage control.
Weren't you the one saying that since no one is coming to his defense, it must be true? But now that a Buss member is speaking out on it.. it doesn't matter

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Why is the fact that the Lakers didn't sign anyone over a two year span, post-achilles, supposed to be proof no one wants to play with him in general? The team is terrible around him, he's old and had one of the worst injuries you can have, and they had a bad coaching situation. It wasn't some shock that they didn't sign any of the big time free agents.

Nope, certainly wasn't. We all knew they wouldn't be able to sign anyone because no one wants to play with Kobe. In fact, players have LEFT MONEY on the table just to get away from him.

Direct contrast to Lebron, who players seem to take one paycut after the other to chase him around to cities like Cleveland.

:rockon:

KingLeBronJames
10-23-2014, 04:13 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson
What's up with the list? Somebody got misinformation. Take everybody out except for Dwight.

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Weren't you the one saying that since no one is coming to his defense, it must be true? But now that a Buss member is speaking out on it.. it doesn't matter
Are u really this thick or are u trying to be an idiot? You really believe that Jeanie and Jim Buss would be united on every issue? Smh

kurple
10-23-2014, 04:17 PM
shit like this is the reason no one wants to play with kobe

its his team and city. too bad he's shit now

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Abbot has Laker ownership just as shook as Kobe stans. :oldlol:
Why is Kobe forcing Phil and Jeanie to fight his battles for him? I thought he was supposed to be "alpha"
Abbot mentioned the Lakers owner. So that's why she's saying something.

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:19 PM

Driving people out of LOS ANGELES. Think about that. People are running away from HEAVEN just to get away from him:rolleyes:

FlashDwyaneWade3

I wouldn't say no one now. Steve Nash wanted to sign with the Lakers.

IncarceratedBob

kate fabers brother right here

rmt
10-23-2014, 04:20 PM

My question was why isn't any of his tens/hundreds of (former) team mates (who have no skin in the game) coming to his rescue. Of course, Jeannie is gonna defend Kobe - she has a HUGE vested interest in Kobe and the Lakers. Big difference.

Ditto with Phil since Jeannie is his fiancee. And I never SAID it must be true, but that is the logical inference.

FlashDwyaneWade3
Driving people out of LOS ANGELES. Think about that. People are running away from HEAVEN just to get away from him:rolleyes:
Driving who out?

chazzy
Nope, certainly wasn't. We all knew they wouldn't be able to sign anyone because no one wants to play with Kobe. In fact, players have LEFT MONEY on the table just to get away from him.

Direct contrast to Lebron, who players seem to take one paycut after the other to chase him around to cities like Cleveland.

Yeah, no one wanted to play with post-achille Kobe with a terrible roster and a bad coach. So damning! Where are Dirk's superstar teammates over the years? No one wants to play with him, despite the cap space carved out? No Deron, no Dwight, no Lebron, Melo, etc for Dirk either.

Where were all the talent flocking to Lebron in Cleveland all those years? People are playing with him now because he has other talent. He didn't recruit anyone to Cleveland, he joined Wade and Bosh. Then he joined Kyrie and Love came.

Marion blurted out that he would not have signed with Cleveland had James not come back, but he also said he wouldn't be with the Cavaliers had they not acquired Love in a trade with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

"LeBron coming here wasn't enough," the ever-honest veteran and NBA champion said. "It was more so finalizing the deal with Kevin Love. That sold it. That made it more realistic like we do have a shot to win the championship this year."
So it's not just a single player attracting everyone. It's a single player in his prime with a great team around him. To pretend the two situations are similar is nothing surprising coming from a stan as yourself.

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:21 PM
Abbot mentioned the Lakers owner. So that's why she's saying something.

What does that have to do with anything? Does Jeanie speaking up mean that Jim Buss feels the same way? Does this invalidate the Abbot article?

Not a chance, mate.

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Yeah, no one wanted to play with post-achille Kobe with a terrible roster and a bad coach. So damning! Where are Dirk's superstar teammates over the years? No one wants to play with him, despite the cap space carved out? No Deron, no Dwight, no Lebron, Melo, etc for Dirk either.

Where were all the talent flocking to Lebron in Cleveland all those years? People are playing with him now because he has other talent. He didn't recruit anyone to Cleveland, he joined Wade and Bosh. Then he joined Kyrie and Love came.

So it's not just a single player attracting everyone. It's a single player in his prime with a great team around him. To pretend the two situations are similar is nothing surprising coming from a stan as yourself.
Yet Marion took a paycut to join Lebron.
Miller took a paycut to join Lebron.
Allen took a paycut to join Lebron.
Kevin Love went to CLEVELAND (a hell hole) just to be near Lebron.

On the other hand, we can go through the list of players that left money on the table to get away from Kobe.

Cow herd said it best this morning.

Kobe drives players away from LA.
Lebron attracts players to CLEVELAND.

Enjoy the lottery mate:banana:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-23-2014, 04:24 PM
sooo why wouldn't she just say it's untrue and kill it right there? if she's unaware of these comments from the Laker FO, then she is surely unfit to be holding position of President and leading team business ops.

She was asked the question. Nobody knows if they were true or not.

Point being, don't jump to conclusions, turbo.

chazzy
10-23-2014, 04:25 PM
"LeBron coming here wasn't enough," the ever-honest veteran and NBA champion said. "It was more so finalizing the deal with Kevin Love. That sold it. That made it more realistic like we do have a shot to win the championship this year."

The main draw is playing for a championship contender. It's not all about one guy.

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:26 PM

You nailed it. LOS ANGELES was enticing. And since he's signed (as Colin cowherd mentioned on his show) nash has complained about the ball not moving since he joined Kobe, pouting along the way.:applause:

Artillery
10-23-2014, 04:27 PM
Jeannie was the one behind Kobe's bloated contract so it's not surprising that she's defending him. Just more proof that everyone in the Lakers organization is a goddamn moron. Joke of a franchise from the players all the way up to the owners. Everyone's gonna enjoy watching them rot in the lottery for the next decade.

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:29 PM

The main draw is playing for a championship contender. It's not all about one guy.

Who said it was?:(
It's always about more than one player. Lebron ' s the biggest lure just as Kobe is the biggest turn-off unfortunately. It doesn't mean one player is SOLEY the reason for anything.

Interesting how the Lakers are not contenders, incidently. More to do with the general conensus around here that Kobe has driven the Lakers from enviable heights to the mire they find themselves in.

:applause:

chazzy
10-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Who said it was?:(
It's always about more than one player. Lebron ' s the biggest lure just as Kobe is the biggest turn-off unfortunately. It doesn't mean one player is SOLEY the reason for anything.

Interesting how the Lakers are not contenders, incidently. More to do with the general conensus around here that Kobe has driven the Lakers from enviable heights to the mire they find themselves in.

:applause:
Had the CP3 deal not been nixed, we might be talking about whether the Cp3/Kobe/Dwight Lakers are going to repeat or not. Every franchise has their lulls. It's just convenient timing to put the blame all on Kobe like a political ad campaign. The Lakers have never had max cap space for all of Kobe's prime years, and the 2 years they do have been after his career altering injury with a bad surrounding situation already in place. You people act like the Lakers have been striking out in free agency every year.

If your main draw is an aging player with a terrible injury, you're not going to attract anyone no matter how "nice and personable" that player is.

bdreason
10-23-2014, 04:36 PM
She killed that interview. Mucho respect for that lady.

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-23-2014, 04:36 PM
You nailed it. LOS ANGELES was enticing. And since he's signed (as Colin cowherd mentioned on his show) nash has complained about the ball not moving since he joined Kobe, pouting along the way.:applause:
Haven't seen a interview or read an article of him complaining.

rmt
10-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Haven't seen a interview or read an article of him complaining.

Subsuming ego and glorifying teammates is a winning NBA strategy, and it's what D'Antoni and Nash attempted to bring to the Lakers.

After his first year with Bryant, Nash couldn't hide his disappointment when talking to Grantland's Zach Lowe: "I think it'd be nice to find a middle ground where he does his thing but the ball still can move for great parts of the game. ... But I knew it wasn't going to be the same. When you play with Kobe Bryant, the ball is gonna be with him most of the time."

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11717596/is-kobe-bryant-reason-los-angeles-lakers-downfall

Nash
10-23-2014, 04:45 PM
what people seem to not understand is that its the LA LAKERS. Players would kill to play for that team. Now guys don't even wanna go near it. Guys like Melo, lebron, Howard, Bosh and the rest of the available free agents who had the chance to go there but decided against going it.
ffs, guys even signed for the Knicks because its NYC. Amare and Melo wanted to go to a shitty team like the knicks and ya'll are telling me lakers can't get anybody? especially with a superstar in Kobe already there?

sportjames23
10-23-2014, 04:47 PM

Kobe hit that. :pimp:

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Subsuming ego and glorifying teammates is a winning NBA strategy, and it's what D'Antoni and Nash attempted to bring to the Lakers.

After his first year with Bryant, Nash couldn't hide his disappointment when talking to Grantland's Zach Lowe: "I think it'd be nice to find a middle ground where he does his thing but the ball still can move for great parts of the game. ... But I knew it wasn't going to be the same. When you play with Kobe Bryant, the ball is gonna be with him most of the time."

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11717596/is-kobe-bryant-reason-los-angeles-lakers-downfall
That's complaining?

kurple
10-23-2014, 04:49 PM
he wanted as much $ as possible, and destroying the lakers from within seemed like an nice bonus

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:55 PM
That's complaining?

If you can read, yes. Pretty much.

Mr Feeny
10-23-2014, 04:57 PM
what people seem to not understand is that its the LA LAKERS. Players would kill to play for that team. Now guys don't even wanna go near it. Guys like Melo, lebron, Howard, Bosh and the rest of the available free agents who had the chance to go there but decided against going it.
ffs, guys even signed for the Knicks because its NYC. Amare and Melo wanted to go to a shitty team like the knicks and ya'll are telling me lakers can't get anybody? especially with a superstar in Kobe already there?

EXACTLY this. It's LOS ANGELES. How the heck do you manage to scare people away from L.A.? Kobe is just.....smh

20Four
10-23-2014, 05:11 PM
EXACTLY this. It's LOS ANGELES. How the heck do you manage to scare people away from L.A.? Kobe is just.....smh
:roll: :roll:
What a dumbass

JT123
10-23-2014, 05:13 PM

http://www.horsenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/anigif_enhanced-buzz-25256-1340293825-2.gif

CavaliersFTW
10-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Kobe hit that. :pimp:
Without her consent :pimp: :pimp:

r15mohd
10-23-2014, 05:34 PM
She was asked the question. Nobody knows if they were true or not.

Point being, don't jump to conclusions, turbo.

it's a pretty staining comment to the organization and surely she's had some form of emergency meeting with the rest of the LAL FO since it is damage control to them...this is involving their biggest asset at the moment. if she found there wasn't any evidence of it, she would have said so by now on withing this very statement, afterall it's been a few days now. for her to reiterate "if someone said so...will be fired" only leaves it still pending and no end to the situation.

not jumping to conclusions, but when they don't kill the rhetoric...it means their is truth behind it at some level.

chazzy
10-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Read my posts

RoundMoundOfReb
10-23-2014, 05:44 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller
Kate Faber

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

Fixed

navy
10-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Goddamn, Kobe talking all kinds of L's. :yaohappy:

Fixed

dazzer87
10-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Only way for Kobe when it comes to white girls........

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-23-2014, 05:52 PM
it's a pretty staining comment to the organization and surely she's had some form of emergency meeting with the rest of the LAL FO since it is damage control to them...this is involving their biggest asset at the moment. if she found there wasn't any evidence of it, she would have said so by now on withing this very statement, afterall it's been a few days now. for her to reiterate "if someone said so...will be fired" only leaves it still pending and no end to the situation.

not jumping to conclusions, but when they don't kill the rhetoric...it means their is truth behind it at some level.

Bottom line, there are Laker sources (not anonymous) and actual NBA players/journalists/analysts (not anonymous) that have commented about it and have said it was bogus.

Nobody knows who Abbot's "Laker source" is and whether Abbott himself isn't making something out of nothing.

COnDEMnED
10-24-2014, 02:12 PM

How would he know what it's like to play with Kobe anyway? The dude played like 30 games in the last 3 years, preseason included, and maybe 7 of them were with Kobe in the lineup.

stalkerforlife
10-24-2014, 02:46 PM
In the life of a man, he struggles to accept his role in society. I, for one, am a beta male. However, in my earlier years, I did not accept this role. I tried so hard to be an alpha, but I failed time after time. Now when I leave my house and go out into the real world, such as college, I walk around knowing I am ugly, poor, and no one likes me. This way, I don't get upset when reality hits and I don't need to overcome rejection.

Fact is, there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians in the younger generation. It is a hard hurdle to overcome to accept your fate as a life long loser.

Kobe is the most alpha player in the league and everyone knows it. Therefore, even if they think they're alpha, they know they aren't more alpha than Kobe. They refuse to accept the role of Kobe's servant and therefore, they refuse to play with him.

Mr. Jabbar
10-24-2014, 02:50 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George

:confusedshrug: most of them pretty much define being a loser

rmt
10-24-2014, 02:54 PM
How would he know what it's like to play with Kobe anyway? The dude played like 30 games in the last 3 years, preseason included, and maybe 7 of them were with Kobe in the lineup.

I'd think that 3 years on the same team, in the same locker room, on the same court (he's in the huddles, has an inside view of the Lakers) with Kobe would qualify Nash as some one who knows what it's like to play with him. What - you don't think Nash is experienced enough, been in this league long enough, intelligent enough to know what he's talking about?

Imtheman
10-24-2014, 02:56 PM

Shut up. Los Angeles isn't even all that great, its all hype. Down the way is South Central, LA, one if the worst looking areas in America

HurricaneKid
10-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Anyone listen to the NBA Lockdown podcast? 4 insiders saying that everyone within earshot of the NBA was amazed that it was even a story and couldn't believe a single soul disagreed with a thing in it.

bluechox2
10-24-2014, 04:02 PM
thats all it took for nash to make up several injuries to keep from getting tortured playing with kobe

back injury...com'on...more like lost his spine injury

R.I.P.
10-24-2014, 07:56 PM
Nobody is afraid to play with Kobe. They just want to win and feature. Kobe doesn

Mure
10-24-2014, 08:45 PM
"losers"
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Chris Bosh
Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard
Ramon Sessions
Paul George
Chandler Parsons
Ray Allen
Mike Miller

"winners"
Trevor Ariza
Ron Artest
Wes Johnson

:lol :lol :roll: :bowdown:

Cold soul
10-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already but

Quote:
@MarkG_Medina: Kings guard Ramon Sessions strongly disputes he opted out with Lakers because of Kobe. Said he wanted long term security with the Lakers

IncarceratedBob
10-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already but
You think he's gonna admit it? Even Dwight never admitted it.

Cold soul
10-24-2014, 09:30 PM

I don't see why not now he has nothing to lose telling the truth.

AirTupac
10-24-2014, 09:33 PM
:confusedshrug: most of them pretty much define being a loser

Not only that, as if some of those players even had a chance to get on the Lakers. Haters reaching hard :oldlol:

Listing Sessions in their as if he was worth even staying, the fact of the matter is, he wanted years guaranteed and Nash was coming in so there was no use for him.

ZeN
10-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Yes he has.

dubeta
10-24-2014, 09:39 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/c1812dbfa3a287160b90a6df30ed845e/tumblr_mifxjkX93L1rahsoko1_500.png

Cold soul
10-24-2014, 09:49 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/c1812dbfa3a287160b90a6df30ed845e/tumblr_mifxjkX93L1rahsoko1_500.png

http://www.celebritymemes.com/images/2013/June/21/51c3d9a2cda13.jpg

Hey Yo
10-24-2014, 11:46 PM
Here's a perspective on the issue.

ESPN piece: you get the short stick playing in L.A. with how Kobe behaves and how the organization elevates him.

Jeanie Buss/Lakers organization: Kobe isn't the problem, you're the problem.

Kinda just validated the point of the ESPN piece, no?