PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Chandler eyeing the 6th man award. Who do you think will win it?

kurple
10-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Title

i personally think WC has a great chance. It seems he has finally embraced his backup SF/PF role, and he's been working really hard this summer improving his game and efficiency. He was statistically an top10 perimiter defender last season as well.

Jamal Crawford is another obvious candidate. And maybe Waiters, but i dont see it.

andremiller07
10-24-2014, 07:44 AM
Wilson should be starting somewhere imo, but he will get injured and he won't win it imo, I love Ill Will he's a beast but dude can never stay healthy that's the only reason why he couldn't win it.

I think Taj Gibson who was robbed last year will win it.

Genaro
10-24-2014, 07:46 AM
Reggie Jackson, Taj Gibson, Lin (if he comes from the bench), Nick Young, Ryan Anderson, JR Smith, Isiah Thomas, anyway is hard to tell so soon.
I would go with Reggie if I have to predict..

kurple
10-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Wilson should be starting somewhere imo, but he will get injured and he won't win it imo, I love Ill Will he's a beast but dude can never stay healthy that's the only reason why he couldn't win it.

I think Taj Gibson who was robbed last year will win it.
i agree with you on WC. and i think he agrees as well

he says he's been working a lot on strengthening his "weaker" areas (hips, ankles etc), but i too will believe it when i see it

he also says he hasnt felt this good in years. but pretty much ever player says that every preseason

andremiller07
10-24-2014, 07:52 AM
i agree with you on WC. and i think he agrees as well

he says he's been working a lot on strengthening his "weaker" areas (hips, ankles etc), but i too will believe it when i see it

he also says he hasnt felt this good in years. but pretty much ever player says that every preseason
Yeah it sucks in particular last year he was injured when he could have started the entire season with Gallo out, could have really shown what he's capable off, Denver have to many players that should be getting playing time in some ways, they are 2-3 deep in every position I don't get why the Nuggets don't make a run at Greg Monroe they got enough pieces to make nearly any trade work.

kurple
10-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Yeah it sucks in particular last year he was injured when he could have started the entire season with Gallo out, could have really shown what he's capable off, Denver have to many players that should be getting playing time in some ways, they are 2-3 deep in every position I don't get why the Nuggets don't make a run at Greg Monroe they got enough pieces to make nearly any trade work.
yeah, there just isnt many potential stars available. i'd love monroe, but i dont know what detroit would want, and i wouldnt give up anything for a rental and end up in an Iggy situation again

really exited about nurkic and gallo has looked just like his old self. nuggets need to dump either mcgee or hickson

stalkerforlife
10-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Thomas from Phx will definitely have a say in this award.