PDA

View Full Version : Another Oklahoma City Injury

SOD 21
10-24-2014, 05:25 PM
It was just announced that free-agent signing Anthony Morrow has a strained ligament in his knee and will be out for 4-6 weeks.

They have no outside shooting without Kevin Durant and Anthony Morrow.

Budadiiii
10-24-2014, 05:26 PM
#SaveOurSonics

ThatCoolKid
10-24-2014, 05:28 PM
It's okay, Brook was never going to pass to him anyway. He's gonna prove he's the man in OKC on his own terms.

Budadiiii
10-24-2014, 05:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PmEe5oh.jpg

SOD 21
10-24-2014, 05:31 PM
Anthony Morrow was going to be in their starting lineup with KD out and this team is now devoid of any three-point shooting.

This team appears cursed this year.

russwest0
10-24-2014, 05:37 PM
Looks like we're down to Westbrook/Roberson/PJ3/Ibaka/Adams for day one.

Damn.

Budadiiii
10-24-2014, 05:37 PM
Anthony Morrow was going to be in their starting lineup with KD out and this team is now devoid of any three-point shooting.

This team appears cursed this year.
Jeremy Lamb is gonna have a break out year. Book that.

He could win MIP

SOD 21
10-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Jeremy Lamb is gonna have a break out year. Book that.

He could win MIP

The last game I watched that Jeremy Lamb played was against Toronto in Wichita and his play was beyond putrid. He couldn't make a shot, drives to the rim very weakly, has mediocre handles and can't play a lick of defense.

I couldn't have been more down on him after that pitiful performance and how Toronto was picking on him in that game. Oklahoma City better hope that he turns into the Jeremy Lamb of the first three months of last year, and quickly.

bluechox2
10-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Durant will be back in first month, won't hurt his chances from mvp or scoring title

russwest0
10-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Durant will be back in first month, won't hurt his chances from mvp or scoring title

If OKC continues looking awful without Durant in the regular season and he comes back and leads them to a top 2 seed in the West, he'll be a lock for the MVP award.

Lebronxrings
10-24-2014, 06:02 PM
If OKC continues looking awful without Durant in the regular season and he comes back and leads them to a top 2 seed in the West, he'll be a lock for the MVP award.
With this injury, i have a hard team even seeing him win all-nba 1st team...

Cold soul
10-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Damn so many NBA players are getting injured before season even starts.

Smook A.
10-24-2014, 06:05 PM
That sucks. I hope we don't see a bunch of players getting injured this season. I'm tired of seeing players getting hurt.

JT123
10-24-2014, 06:12 PM
This Thunder team is still loaded.

Westbrook - top 5 player
Ibaka - All Star caliber PF
Adams - MIP candidate
Perkins - best post defender in NBA
Jackson - 6th man of the year candidate

#noexcuses

russwest0
10-24-2014, 06:32 PM
With this injury, i have a hard team even seeing him win all-nba 1st team...

Damn, it's looking that brutal?

If he can somehow find a way to right the ship in OKC while coming off of an injury like this.... GOAT.

russwest0
10-24-2014, 06:33 PM
This Thunder team is still loaded.

Westbrook - top 5 player
Ibaka - All Star caliber PF
Adams - MIP candidate
Perkins - best post defender in NBA
Jackson - 6th man of the year candidate

#noexcuses

Dam, who's their best 3pt shooter now?

Cocaine80s
10-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Damn even tho i hate okc i hope they stay healthy. I need OKC or the Clippers to take out the spurs this year

andremiller07
10-24-2014, 06:47 PM
Still stacked but

Ibaka - Top 5 PF

Adams - Top 5 center in the making

Lamb - Next Klay Thompson

Reggie Jackson - Better than prime Jameer Nelson who was a All-Star level player for a year

No excuses

Budadiiii
10-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Still stacked but

Ibaka - Top 5 PF

Adams - Top 5 center in the making

Lamb - Next Klay Thompson

Reggie Jackson - Better than prime Jameer Nelson who was a All-Star level player for a year

No excuses
Not to mention the best PG in the game. :bowdown:

#NoExcuses

Legends66NBA7
10-24-2014, 06:51 PM
The last game I watched that Jeremy Lamb played was against Toronto in Wichita and his play was beyond putrid. He couldn't make a shot, drives to the rim very weakly, has mediocre handles and can't play a lick of defense.

I couldn't have been more down on him after that pitiful performance and how Toronto was picking on him in that game. Oklahoma City better hope that he turns into the Jeremy Lamb of the first three months of last year, and quickly.

Pretty much. Jordan Hamilton, who's on a non-guaranteed contract, took it like 3 straight times at Lamb and scored every time, while Hamilton was making Lamb brick on the other end.

It looked liked he didn't want to play anymore after he was getting bullied.

kurple
10-24-2014, 07:03 PM
j-ham is a boss, do you think he will make the final roster?