PDA

View Full Version : Demarcus Cousins predictions for this season?

oarabbus
10-26-2014, 02:14 AM
He's been looking in top form recently. What do y'all think he can do this season?

Nanners
10-26-2014, 02:16 AM
i predict that he will lead the nba in technical fouls for the third year in a row

Smook A.
10-26-2014, 02:23 AM
Well Boogie will definitely be getting more touches now that Isaiah Thomas is in Phoenix which means he'll average more points. I can easily see him putting up around 24-25 ppg and 12 rpg.

#number6ix#
10-26-2014, 08:20 AM
23.4pts /13.2rebs /2.6ast /1.8blks /54% /29% /74% with 18 techs and 4 ejections

swagga
10-26-2014, 10:20 AM
23.4pts /13.2rebs /2.6ast /1.8blks /54% /29% /74% with 18 techs and 4 ejections

and another missed playoffs ..

MP.Trey
10-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Not sure how his stats will end up but I predict him being All-NBA first or second team this year at the lowest.

swagga
10-26-2014, 10:30 AM
Not sure how his stats will end up but I predict him being All-NBA first or second team this year at the lowest.

some prediction right there for a guy that hasn't even sniffed the playoffs and is a knucklehead.

He isn't even getting ALL-NBA second team in the western conference imo.duncan/howard/dirk/griffin/m gasol/aldridge are all more consistent and useful players, especially in tough games.

Really don't understand the love cousins is getting, dude is a low iq player. People compare him to sheed but sheed's skillset and especially ball iq blow cousins' out the door.

MP.Trey
10-26-2014, 10:49 AM
some prediction right there for a guy that hasn't even sniffed the playoffs and is a knucklehead.

He isn't even getting ALL-NBA second team in the western conference imo.duncan/howard/dirk/griffin/m gasol/aldridge are all more consistent and useful players, especially in tough games.

Really don't understand the love cousins is getting, dude is a low iq player. People compare him to sheed but sheed's skillset and especially ball iq blow cousins' out the door.
Seems like you just have an agenda against him. :confusedshrug:

He's extremely skilled, always aggressive and is going to be asked to do even more for this Kings offense than he did last year when he put up 23/12 on 50%. If he leads his team to a respectable record and improves on his already monster statistics, I see no reason why he wouldn't be acknowledged for it. If Kevin Love can get All-NBA second team for putting up monster stats but missing the playoffs, so can Boogie.

swagga
10-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Seems like you just have an agenda against him. :confusedshrug:

He's extremely skilled, always aggressive and is going to be asked to do even more for this Kings offense than he did last year when he put up 23/12 on 50%. If he leads his team to a respectable record and improves on his already monster statistics, I see no reason why he wouldn't be acknowledged for it. If Kevin Love can get All-NBA second team for putting up monster stats but missing the playoffs, so can Boogie.

LOL I have no agenda against cousins, I just call him for what he is, a superbly talented C but with the mental capacity of an ant and with negative intangibles. He isn't a player you win rings with. He is great for spurts but for every good thing he does a dumb thing, especially against good competition that knows how to exploit this weakness. The definition of a regular season guy.

Kevin love doesn't have the physical traits to be a great defender but he works his ass off and plays smart. I find this comparison lacking. Look at last year's rosters for minny and sac:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAC/2014.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIN/2014.html
Some facts:
- outside cousins and love SAC was significantly more talented (IMO)
- SAC is also in weaker division (okc>lac, denver=phx,portland>gsw, lal=uta) so easier games and also less traveling so less fatigue.
If love and cousins are so close (by stats) how did one team get 40 winsand the other 28?

You are severely underrating the mental aspect of the game. It's no surprise duncan is a reigning champ. Until cousins gets his act together I'll treat him like the talented clown that he is. Nothing against the dude, he is funny as hell sometimes .. that handshake deny :roll: