PDA

View Full Version : I was straight pimping this weekend.

1987_Lakers
10-26-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't usually brag on ISH, but damn what a weekend.

Friday - Go to a Mexican club/bar by myself. Was just expecting to have a few drinks and leave. I bump into some people who I know so I end up staying longer, out of no where there is this milf who is drunk ass **** grinding her ass on me & later I see some other cute young girl is eye ****ing me so I pulled her number. After the club closes me and some random guy who I never met before take the milf and her fat ugly friend to a motel. I smash the cute milf that night and in the morning before I drove her to her house. BTW the ugly fat girl freaked out and left home because she felt guilty about cheating on her husband. Turns out the girl who I smashed is in her 40's and has a kid in High School, (I'm in my early 20's btw)

Saturday - The cute young girl who gave me her number the night before calls me last night trying to kick it. We are just drinking beers in my car just talking, then out of nowhere I make a move to kiss her, she is surprised by that and says shes not that type of girl and she barley knows me blah blah blah. We continue to drink and talk and a few more minutes go by and she finally submits to me, she out of nowhere kisses me, gives me a hickey on my neck, etc etc, she turns out to be a bigger freak than I thought. I was just rubbing on her wet p**** as I was driving her back home. I also have to mention that this girl kind of creeped me out because she text me saying she loved me when I dropped her off and she had the grim reaper and a bunch of tarot cards on her phone wall paper so I'm not seeing her again.

Budadiiii
10-26-2014, 05:59 PM
lol......

Good shit.

Been me and my pills for days now. In a rut. I'll go out next weekend though, if I survive this little binge I'm on.

Did you titty **** the milf? Probably not. But I love older chick titties more than the little perky ones I'm used to sucking on and busting my fat load all over.

1987_Lakers
10-26-2014, 06:02 PM
lol......

Good shit.

Been me and my pills for days now. In a rut. I'll go out next weekend though, if I survive this little binge I'm on.

Did you titty **** the milf? Probably not. But I love older chick titties more than the little perky ones I'm used to sucking on and busting my fat load all over.

Not really a fan of the titty ****, I did f.u.ck her raw though.

Im Still Ballin
10-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Stay safe, bro. Don't let that girl too close. You already know anyways, so thats good.

L.Kizzle
10-26-2014, 06:13 PM
Not really a fan of the titty ****, I did f.u.ck her raw though.
:biggums:

The hells your problem man.

Other than that B-. Would have gave you an A+, but you didn't fck the younger chick and didn't use protection.

1987_Lakers
10-26-2014, 06:25 PM

Other than that B-. Would have gave you an A+, but you didn't fck the younger chick and didn't use protection.
:oldlol:

I didn't have a condom and I let my ***** do the thinking at the moment, its all good though, I'm pretty sure shes clean.

L.Kizzle
10-26-2014, 06:35 PM

I didn't have a condom and I let my **** do the thinking at the moment, its all good though, I'm pretty sure shes clean.
Oh I'm sure she's clean too, I was talking about protecting her from you, I know you got something dog. No need to mess her life up too, she got a kid for heavens sake.

1987_Lakers
10-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Oh I'm sure she's clean too, I was talking about protecting her from you, I know you got something dog. No need to mess her life up too, she got a kid for heavens sake.
:no:

Swaggin916
10-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Would definitely want to tell everyone about it too if it happened to me

:cheers:

Cocaine80s
10-27-2014, 01:23 AM

I didn't have a condom and I let my ***** do the thinking at the moment, its all good though, I'm pretty sure shes clean.
you ****ed a 40 year old milf raw....

good night sweet *****

Bless Mathews
10-27-2014, 01:38 AM

Word.

Milfs be havin that clap and 'rhea

Have good insurance so they got the medicine to help keep it from being visible. And or smellable.

But got damn bruh.., wrap dat shit up.

:facepalm

ROCSteady
10-27-2014, 01:46 AM
Are condoms still a thing? Thought that was antiquated technology by now. Seemed like a fad

L.Kizzle
10-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Are condoms still a thing? Thought that was antiquated technology by now. Seemed like a fad
I wear condoms when I masbertate.

theballerFKA Ace
10-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Here is the pic of the OP. This was taken at least 7 years ago, I'd hate to see what he looks like now.

Hey Stewie, hasn't the thrill of playing a Boston fan in Lakers clothing worn off yet after all these years?

http://oi58.tinypic.com/qyfrs4.jpg

Balla_Status
10-27-2014, 04:14 AM
Word.

Milfs be havin that clap and 'rhea

Have good insurance so they got the medicine to help keep it from being visible. And or smellable.

But got damn bruh.., wrap dat shit up.

:facepalm

Clap is gonnorhea bro. Not chlamydia.

ArbitraryWater
10-27-2014, 11:14 AM
:applause: